You are all wrong.

• 40 Replies
You are all wrong.
« on: December 05, 2019, 06:56:18 PM »
P.S : I am french so a lot of grammar errors incoming.

Back in the days, people did not know America was on the map. Then one day it was.

Back in days, Zeus was throwing thunder all over the place and Poseidon was creating Tsunami.

One day Jesus & Co. came and kicked the asses of all the Paegan gods. They wrote a book. Mohammed wrote a book also.

Good books, you should read them.

Then came some folks that said the books of Jesus & Co. suck. Then people all around the world...little by little...got on board with these dudes and said "yah Jesus that book suckass!"

Then one of the believers of Jesus book (went to Catholic school) said to one of the people "Why dont you believe in this book" ?

One of the guy representing this new mouvement (it science btw) said "Well because look at all these books! I have so much truth going on here , and facts , and logic!"

Jesus Guy "Well my book is also full of factst..."

Science Guy : Your book was to brainwash you people! For thousands of years! Dude! It was written by a human! Here read this, it The Theory Of Darwin, we were fish before (see what i did there?)....God...Maybe you will wake up!

Argument went for a long time...Both side not able to see that they are using an argument / logic pattern that is bad in so many ways... one would say "i have maths!" the other would say "I have faith" ! Both only sitting upon a truth that is good only in a certain timeline.

There is only one truth. Is that truth always change and is only a question of perception / brainwashing / parents / teachers / what you watch / what you read. There is no facts. Facts change all the time. It a fact nowdays that there is more than one gender. Back in the days it was a fact that there was a Paradise and a Hell (maybe it still is...we dont know).

Wake up. You all know nothing. Flat Earther. Globe Tards. You are all the same.

And playing the game. Like a good sheep.

Re: You are all wrong.
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2019, 08:22:46 PM »
"when people thought the Earth was flat, they were wrong. When people thought the Earth was spherical, they were wrong. But if you think that thinking the Earth is spherical is just as wrong as thinking the Earth is flat, then your view is wronger than both of them put together."

- The Relativity of Wrong, Isaac Asimov

https://hermiene.net/essays-trans/relativity_of_wrong.html

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2019, 10:09:59 PM »
Viva la France!

mak3m

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2019, 12:00:10 AM »
Is he angry because he couldn't get to work?

Some extreme stuff here, more than one gender!!!!!

I want proof, preferably with pictures  ;D
You have to learn to reply without quoting a long previous answer.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2019, 12:20:27 AM »
Isaac Asimov's The Relativity of Wrong, Isaac Asimov that Unconvinced posted if worth reading.

mak3m

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2019, 12:46:55 AM »
Isaac Asimov's The Relativity of Wrong, Isaac Asimov that Unconvinced posted if worth reading.

I think my sarcasm may have missed the mark, but yes was a good read  :)

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2019, 02:06:38 AM »

I think my sarcasm may have missed the mark, but yes was a good read  :)
I didn't bother reading much of the OP ::) but Isaac Asimov was my favourite SF writer.
Most recent ones are not worth reading but Orson Scott Card's weren't bad.
I don't bother any more - reality's more than enough now ;).

YouTube etc for the interesting stuff and here for comic relief.
Try this for starters: Advanced Flat Earth Theory
Or 
Alternative Flat Earth Theory « Reply #4 on: July 27, 2009, 12:52:44 AM »
No historical or astronomical proof exists that before 1700 AD any gradual shift in the orientation of Earth's axis of rotation (axial precession) ever took place. The 10 day cumulative error in the Vernal Equinox date since the Council of Nicaea until the year 1582 AD is due just to the reform of the Julian calendar: if we add the axial precession argument, then  the cumulative errors would have added to even more than 10 days, because of the reverse precessional movement. No axial precession means that the Earth did not ever orbit around the Sun, as we have been led to believe. And it means that the entire chronology of the official history has been forged at least after 1750 AD.
Who needs SF when we have that "wonderful resource"?

mak3m

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2019, 03:29:20 AM »
Crazy lives there

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2019, 03:36:22 AM »
Crazy lives there
One could say "The Dunning-Kruger is strong with this one!"
But also "The Farce is strong with this one!"

« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2019, 04:38:04 AM »
"when people thought the Earth was flat, they were wrong. When people thought the Earth was spherical, they were wrong. But if you think that thinking the Earth is spherical is just as wrong as thinking the Earth is flat, then your view is wronger than both of them put together."

It was a good read. It does not change the fact that all of you, in reality, know nothing.

Not because you send a way of thinking and seeing the world, that it a "truth" or I have to apply to it. It the same thing if my Physics teacher, teach me about the globe and I have to accept it. Nope, sorry, it does not work.

You build up what you think is the truth based on your own critical thinking or worse...just accept the information you received as truth (like you are (indirectly) inviting me to do).

Are you at the top of the world ? Are you one of the lie creatos? Are you one of the Shepard? Did not think so.

Why dont you use your own quotes and thinking process to show me how wrong I am ?

Admit it. You can only assume, not know. Only true path to freedom from every single lie you ever absorbed.

Flat earther / Globe people. You all react the same robotic way. You dont like your view being attacked. It nornal. It the way the brain will defend you.

But the fact, is that you all really dont know. Watch and listent to a top notch documentary from a Physics teacher...it plausible and makes some sens.

On the other hand, watch a documentary or 100x memes of Flat Earth, and it also makes sens.

Dont you get it ? Everything can make sens! It the sens that you give it that makes it true or false.

If you really are a truth seeker, there is only one way to know.

Get to the top. Be one of the lie dispatcher. Then you know, because you see (even then we can debate, but you are closer).

I do think, by using my own perception (maybe it false) that they are lying and hiding something.

If I was in their shoes, I sure would not tell the people anything.

« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2019, 04:42:14 AM »

Gender thing was only to show how you can play with what is true and false.

Dont you think that if we find that ridiculous now, that the people in 1000 years from now (or before) find some of the "truths" we believe now completely crazy ?

You can play with perceptions and truth all you want. 99% of what you believe now is not even from your own thinking process.

You got it from what I said in first post.

They can be 1 gender 2 genders 100000 genders. If more people believe it then dont, it becomes a truth.

The gender thing is an extreme exemple, you are missing the point.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2019, 04:48:24 AM »
Not all of us. The earth is flat, plus a simulation. You are a part of simulation too. It doesn't make you independent of them thinking that everyone else is the same.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2019, 05:23:09 AM »
Viva la France!
Vive

Viva is spanish.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

mak3m

« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2019, 06:14:47 AM »

Gender thing was only to show how you can play with what is true and false.

Dont you think that if we find that ridiculous now, that the people in 1000 years from now (or before) find some of the "truths" we believe now completely crazy ?

You can play with perceptions and truth all you want. 99% of what you believe now is not even from your own thinking process.

You got it from what I said in first post.

They can be 1 gender 2 genders 100000 genders. If more people believe it then dont, it becomes a truth.

The gender thing is an extreme exemple, you are missing the point.

My tongue was firmly in my cheek, I have witnessed at least three genders.

But I am struggling to see the point of your post, the main point seems to be make your own mind up, or some kind of Illuminati style conspiracy.

Either way you had to make some pretty big assumptions regarding people posting on this forum. 

mak3m

« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2019, 06:24:51 AM »
Not all of us. The earth is flat, plus a simulation. You are a part of simulation too. It doesn't make you independent of them thinking that everyone else is the same.

Now that could be a good discussion, lots and lots of simulation theories out there.

For example looking at you Wise, assuming the simulation is of FE? if I see RE, is that because you can see beyond the code of the simulation or the code is in some way corrupt that makes me see it as RE. As you know I will assert that I can prove its RE with a number of demonstrations, so the ability to do that must be part of the simulation, whether it is right or wrong. So could the fact that we are having a debate about the simulation be a key component of the simulation, and the FE/RE debate is just a variable in some longer chain of programming.

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2019, 06:48:18 AM »
P.S : I am french .....

Stopped reading right there.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2019, 08:30:58 AM by NotSoSkeptical »
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2019, 07:37:00 AM »

It was a good read. It does not change the fact that all of you, in reality, know nothing.

Not because you send a way of thinking and seeing the world, that it a "truth" or I have to apply to it. It the same thing if my Physics teacher, teach me about the globe and I have to accept it. Nope, sorry, it does not work.

You build up what you think is the truth based on your own critical thinking or worse...just accept the information you received as truth (like you are (indirectly) inviting me to do).

Are you at the top of the world ? Are you one of the lie creatos? Are you one of the Shepard? Did not think so.

Why dont you use your own quotes and thinking process to show me how wrong I am ?

Admit it. You can only assume, not know. Only true path to freedom from every single lie you ever absorbed.

Flat earther / Globe people. You all react the same robotic way. You dont like your view being attacked. It nornal. It the way the brain will defend you.

But the fact, is that you all really dont know. Watch and listent to a top notch documentary from a Physics teacher...it plausible and makes some sens.

On the other hand, watch a documentary or 100x memes of Flat Earth, and it also makes sens.

Dont you get it ? Everything can make sens! It the sens that you give it that makes it true or false.

If you really are a truth seeker, there is only one way to know.

Get to the top. Be one of the lie dispatcher. Then you know, because you see (even then we can debate, but you are closer).

I do think, by using my own perception (maybe it false) that they are lying and hiding something.

If I was in their shoes, I sure would not tell the people anything.

Science isn’t about truth, it’s about whether something works.  The fact we are having this conversation (possibly thousands of miles apart) demonstrates that the science we are taught does work.  At least well enough.  The technology gradually built up over generations from the industrial revolution to me typing on a tiny wireless device that would have been considered a super computer not long ago.

Curious view about people at the top being lie dispatchers.

Certainly this can be the case politically and economically, but I see no way it can work for science.  Scientists are not at the top of the world.  In terms of pay and status, they are generally below middle management, or the person you speak to about getting a loan in your local bank branch.  Real academic scientists working out of university are likely living off less than average wage for their country.

These are the people making observations, coming up with new hypotheses and publishing papers.

There are about 8 million active research scientists in the world.  Each studying a tiny little piece of the puzzle.  Success in science is about finding and demonstrating something new, not parroting the same thing everyone else says.

Are all these people somehow secretly coordinating a giant conspiracy to deceive everyone about the truth, while simultaneously managing to make modern technology work?  If so then they’d need to create fake science for the masses, as well as develop a real science to make things work, then hide how all these things really work.

It’s just not a credible conspiracy.  And I guess I would have to be in on it too.

The real global elite are busy using their political contacts to ensure they can continue to cream obscene stacks of cash out of the system and squirrel it away in some off shore tax haven.  If you want to find corruption and where we are being manipulated, I suggest you look at money and power instead of science.

I also strongly disagree with the idea that anything can make sense.  It all depends on how carefully you are prepared to look into the claims.

I see many flat earthers denying principles that are absolutely fundamental to the engineering I studied and now practice.  I design, build and test machines and instruments based on these principles and there is absolutely no doubt that they work.

It’s possible that further understanding will change those principles very, very slightly, but not so much to overturn them as good enough approximations to work with.

« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2019, 07:38:21 AM »
BTW, I think this is an interesting topic.  Does it have to be relegated to AR?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2019, 07:43:02 AM »

Now that could be a good discussion, lots and lots of simulation theories out there.

For example looking at you Wise, assuming the simulation is of FE? if I see RE, is that because you can see beyond the code of the simulation or the code is in some way corrupt that makes me see it as RE. As you know I will assert that I can prove its RE with a number of demonstrations, so the ability to do that must be part of the simulation, whether it is right or wrong. So could the fact that we are having a debate about the simulation be a key component of the simulation, and the FE/RE debate is just a variable in some longer chain of programming.

flat earth theory is actually the result of failure of the globalist system. in other words, the system was originally designed to assume that it was round. we can see this fine engineering everywhere. however, when we look at it in more detail, the system is actually created on a flat surface designed to be assumed to be round. this also means that when you look at something that you see perfectly from the outside, it is not as perfect as you think. this also means that the programmer (s) are not perfect. I personally believe that the price of this world should be a few dollars or free when I combine both programmers not to be perfect and everything stubborn as opposed to me. This world should be free of charge enough to be boring and bad production. It might be Chinese made.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2019, 07:43:52 AM »
BTW, I think this is an interesting topic.  Does it have to be relegated to AR?

Philosophy seems more related.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

mak3m

« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2019, 08:02:19 AM »

flat earth theory is actually the result of failure of the globalist system. in other words, the system was originally designed to assume that it was round. we can see this fine engineering everywhere. however, when we look at it in more detail, the system is actually created on a flat surface designed to be assumed to be round. this also means that when you look at something that you see perfectly from the outside, it is not as perfect as you think. this also means that the programmer (s) are not perfect. I personally believe that the price of this world should be a few dollars or free when I combine both programmers not to be perfect and everything stubborn as opposed to me. This world should be free of charge enough to be boring and bad production. It might be Chinese made.

Obviously my coding is going to say the reverse, we could call it a draw and say its a Gaussian flat surface forced into the shape of a sphere, but the code would find another way for us to disagree.

The original model/matrix was paradise but we wouldn't accept the programming, so we are left with these differences and this crappy model.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2019, 08:48:10 AM »
I don't know who moved it, but the OP seems kind of a troll post which is why it ended up down here. Do you guys want it moved to the philosophy, religion, and society section? It has actually turned into a decent conversation.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2019, 09:01:26 AM »
I don't know who moved it, but the OP seems kind of a troll post which is why it ended up down here. Do you guys want it moved to the philosophy, religion, and society section? It has actually turned into a decent conversation.

Understandable.  Looks like a new member who went in big for first post.  But (s)he seems happy to debate, so I don’t think it’s a troll.  You’re decision. 

I don’t really pay much attention to anything outside general and debate, myself.  Maybe I should expand my *cough* horizons?

« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2019, 09:14:45 AM »
flat earth theory is actually the result of failure of the globalist system.
I know.  All those planes and ships getting lost everyday because all the maps are wrong.  Oh, wait...
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2019, 11:00:26 AM »

Obviously my coding is going to say the reverse, we could call it a draw and say its a Gaussian flat surface forced into the shape of a sphere, but the code would find another way for us to disagree.

The original model/matrix was paradise but we wouldn't accept the programming, so we are left with these differences and this crappy model.

I think some of the creatures that were earlier than humans were for trial purposes. like sketch work. people called it evolution because they couldn't make the connection. God sounds nice concept, sounds good. there must be a god in an ideal world, rewarding the good, punishing the bad. but this is not the case in this world. No, I was never convinced. The dialogue between you and me is just to confuse me. I don't want to say matrix leads you but matrix leads this conversation. his obsession with proving that I failed in this failed world attempt made the world work fail. No, certainly this world has lost all its credibility for me, and I think I'm dealing with someone who plays the role of god but has an adolescent mood. it has no seriousness at all.

1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2019, 11:04:41 AM »

Understandable.  Looks like a new member who went in big for first post.  But (s)he seems happy to debate, so I don’t think it’s a troll.  You’re decision. 

I don’t really pay much attention to anything outside general and debate, myself.  Maybe I should expand my *cough* horizons?

Alright, I moved it. Also, you should definitely expand your horizons. All the cool kids post down here.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2019, 11:31:40 AM »
Cheers. I vaguely remember being cool.  At least I thought I was.

mak3m

« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2019, 12:59:06 PM »

I think some of the creatures that were earlier than humans were for trial purposes. like sketch work. people called it evolution because they couldn't make the connection. God sounds nice concept, sounds good. there must be a god in an ideal world, rewarding the good, punishing the bad. but this is not the case in this world. No, I was never convinced. The dialogue between you and me is just to confuse me. I don't want to say matrix leads you but matrix leads this conversation. his obsession with proving that I failed in this failed world attempt made the world work fail. No, certainly this world has lost all its credibility for me, and I think I'm dealing with someone who plays the role of god but has an adolescent mood. it has no seriousness at all.

No but that is the kind of idea I can get behind and discuss.

I like the idea of archaeology being the remnants of a previous simulation.

I'm not here to confuse you, at least I dont think I am...

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2019, 01:44:52 PM »
The OP has a point. You all think you know what's really going on. But you don't. A thousand years from now the human augments will look back at this era and be like LOL! (except being blended with AI infrastructure the sense of humour will be mostly absent).

But you get my point. Facts change. Because no one has any facts. Just best guesses.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2019, 04:45:42 PM »
The OP has a point. You all think you know what's really going on. But you don't. A thousand years from now the human augments will look back at this era and be like LOL! (except being blended with AI infrastructure the sense of humour will be mostly absent).

But you get my point. Facts change. Because no one has any facts. Just best guesses.

I completely lost faith in the existence of people. I'm beginning to believe that everyone is reflections of the mood of a god trying to convince me to think that this world is real. Accordingly, the average morality of people gives the moral values ​​of God. I do not like it.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1