Dem Watch 2020

• 784 Replies

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
Re: Dem Watch 2020
« Reply #330 on: February 18, 2020, 11:55:09 PM »
That was one of the cheery ones.  There another one where Bloomberg told an employee who got pregnant to "kill it".

That's just good advice.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #331 on: February 19, 2020, 12:02:32 AM »
And just like that Bloomberg has captured the Bullwinkle vote!
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

« Reply #332 on: February 19, 2020, 02:26:54 AM »
Any male over 50 probably said alot of sexist things in their lives.

That isn't true.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #333 on: February 19, 2020, 06:56:24 AM »
Any male over 50 probably said alot of sexist, racist, homophobic and otherwise offensive things in their lives.
So I wouldn't be shocked.
Fixed, because I personally remember the backlash to the political correctness movement back in the '80s or so when a lot of people went out of their way to offend as many people as possible.  "F* 'em if that can't take a joke" was a popular saying at the time.  Most grew out of it while a few didn't.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #334 on: February 19, 2020, 07:20:06 AM »
We're fucking doomed.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #335 on: February 19, 2020, 10:23:00 AM »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2020/politics/michael-bloomberg-women/

"It's a fucking baby!  All it does is eat and shit!  It doesn't know the difference between you and anyone else!  All you need is some black who doesn't even have to speak English to rescue it from a burning building!"  -Mike Bloomberg

I'm going to have to consider the possibility that Bloomberg might not be the lesser of two evils between him and Donald Trump.  Further research required.
I mean, Bloomberg was a democrat, then he became a republican, then he was an independent, and now he decided he is a democrat again. He doesn't care much, he just wants power, he's Trump but less dumb. It's gonna be an awesome choice if he gets the nomination (which I doubt, I still have some faith in democrat voters...). "Pick your favorite racist billionaire asshole from New York!".

It's gonna be Trump for most people btw. At least Trump has some sort of charisma.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2020, 10:26:22 AM by Pezevenk »
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

Pezevenk

« Reply #336 on: February 19, 2020, 10:24:57 AM »
Any male over 50 probably said alot of sexist things in their lives.
So I wouldn't be shocked.
This isn't just sexist. It's also racist and sociopathic.

I think my favorite is this:

On various occasions, Bloomberg commented "I'd do her", regarding certain women, some of whom were coworkers or employees. Bloomberg later said that by "do", he meant that he would have a personal relationship with the woman.

Lol ok.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2020, 10:43:25 AM by Pezevenk »

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #337 on: February 19, 2020, 11:57:38 AM »
On various occasions, Bloomberg commented "I'd do her", regarding certain women, some of whom were coworkers or employees. Bloomberg later said that by "do", he meant that he would have a personal relationship with the woman.
That sound like something that every male who has gone through puberty has said or thought countless times.

Then again, I'm sure that most women have said or thought that about men (or even other women) too.

The way I see it, women are pigs too.  They just don't like to admit it.  >:D
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Pezevenk

« Reply #338 on: February 19, 2020, 12:54:59 PM »
That sound like something that every male who has gone through puberty has said or thought countless times.

Βloomberg just now going through puberty would explain his height I guess.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #339 on: February 19, 2020, 02:41:04 PM »
We're fucking doomed.

Pretty much the only sentiment that has been swirling around in my head for months.

I can literally only envision 4 more years of MAGA at the rate/quality of the Dem opponents out there.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #340 on: February 19, 2020, 10:12:58 PM »

Then again, I'm sure that most women have said or thought that about men (or even other women) too.

The way I see it, women are pigs too.  They just don't like to admit it.  >:D

Bloomberg would make a better president than Trump,  but then again so would my dog,  it's just that my dog doesn't have a few billion to spend on advertising.

I wish the dem candidates would save their attacks for Trump rather than each other...
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #341 on: February 19, 2020, 10:52:37 PM »
I mean, Bloomberg was a democrat, then he became a republican, then he was an independent, and now he decided he is a democrat again. He doesn't care much, he just wants power, he's Trump but less dumb. It's gonna be an awesome choice if he gets the nomination (which I doubt, I still have some faith in democrat voters...). "Pick your favorite racist billionaire asshole from New York!".

It's gonna be Trump for most people btw. At least Trump has some sort of charisma.
Why is switching Parties such a big issue?
Should the premise not be to make a better country? Or do people not really give a crap if the place burns down so long their favorite party wins?
If you move fast enough, everything appears flat

Lorddave

« Reply #342 on: February 20, 2020, 12:38:43 AM »

Should the premise not be to make a better country? Or do people not really give a crap if the place burns down so long their favorite party wins?
Its the idea that ONLY their favorite party can make the country better.  The other party (there's only 2) is what causes the fires, even if they aren't in power.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #343 on: February 20, 2020, 01:29:02 AM »

Lorddave

« Reply #344 on: February 20, 2020, 02:10:07 AM »

The other party (there's only 2) . . .

Over 50:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_political_parties_in_the_United_States

And every single one caucuses with one of the two major parties.  So while we have alot technically, its realistically only 2.  Hell, the political system is designed for only two.  Remember the Tea Party?  Republicans.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Pezevenk

« Reply #345 on: February 20, 2020, 04:07:48 AM »

Because the republicans have been hell bent on burning the place down for decades now. The Democrats too but supposedly less so.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #346 on: February 20, 2020, 06:43:42 AM »

I haven't seen the entire debate yet but apparently bloomberg did not do well.

This is interesting because supposedly he was preparing for weeks.  This makes me think that the people preparing him were afraid of pissing him off.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #347 on: February 20, 2020, 06:53:52 AM »

I haven't seen the entire debate yet but apparently bloomberg did not do well.

First Dem debate I watched.
He should just drop out. I almost felt sorry for him.
Dear in the headlights.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #348 on: February 21, 2020, 04:53:16 PM »
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/pigeons-make-america-great-again-hats-glued-their-head-released-n1138556

Pigeons with 'Make America Great Again' hats glued to their heads released in Las Vegas
A group calling itself P.U.T.I.N., "Pigeons United To Interfere Now," claimed responsibility for the stunt with the MAGA-hat-wearing birds.

LAS VEGAS — Pigeons with tiny Make American Great Again hats glued to their heads were released in downtown Las Vegas this week in what appears to be a sarcastic statement of loyalty to President Donald Trump and a mock protest of Nevada's coming Democratic presidential caucuses.

A group calling itself P.U.T.I.N., Pigeons United To Interfere Now, claimed responsibility for the stunt. The pigeons were set loose Tuesday, according to the group.

We're definitely living in a simulation.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #349 on: February 21, 2020, 06:38:40 PM »

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #350 on: February 21, 2020, 07:29:22 PM »
Not sure how that makes him an easy target.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #351 on: February 21, 2020, 10:10:24 PM »

Simple the Russians are setting him up.   For example, Russian trolls pretending to be "Bernie Bros"  generating outrage.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #352 on: February 22, 2020, 12:04:34 AM »

Simple the Russians are setting him up.   For example, Russian trolls pretending to be "Bernie Bros"  generating outrage.

Maybe.  However when they say that Russia is attempting to help his campaign, we have no idea what that means.  Is it a few facebook ads?  Is it a massive effort to hack every voting machine?  Or are they reading the Secret and making a vision board?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #353 on: February 22, 2020, 12:25:58 AM »

I think Russia also likes to use the elections to divide America. The elections over the years have become far more toxic. It's not even about truth or policy anymore

Perhaps Russia isn't all that fussed who wins. Trump getting across the line may only be a secondary objective. The main one is to make the people of America hate each other. Regardless of who wins the election, all the bullshit flung throughout this year will ensure that America divides itself even further.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Lorddave

« Reply #354 on: February 22, 2020, 12:30:43 AM »

I think Russia also likes to use the elections to divide America. The elections over the years have become far more toxic. It's not even about truth or policy anymore

Perhaps Russia isn't all that fussed who wins. Trump getting across the line may only be a secondary objective. The main one is to make the people of America hate each other. Regardless of who wins the election, all the bullshit flung throughout this year will ensure that America divides itself even further.

That is their goal.  And if America goes to civil war again, Russia can do anything it wants without worry.

Pezevenk

« Reply #355 on: February 22, 2020, 12:51:41 AM »

Oh god not the Russian 11d chess again...

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #356 on: February 22, 2020, 01:08:54 AM »

Maybe.  However when they say that Russia is attempting to help his campaign, we have no idea what that means.  Is it a few facebook ads?  Is it a massive effort to hack every voting machine?  Or are they reading the Secret and making a vision board?

Seriously.  This is an important point in what this means.  If it's just a bunch of shitty facebook ads then I'm not going to waste my time worrying about it.

Lorddave

« Reply #357 on: February 22, 2020, 01:54:22 AM »

Seriously.  This is an important point in what this means.  If it's just a bunch of shitty facebook ads then I'm not going to waste my time worrying about it.

Memes make people more extreme.  And are often believed.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #358 on: February 22, 2020, 02:20:55 AM »

Memes make people more extreme.  And are often believed.

. . . by children and democrats.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #359 on: February 22, 2020, 02:28:11 AM »

It's a lot more subtle than a few facebook ads or memes,  it's weaponized social media.  They are very good at it and getting better all the time. 

Here's a test for you,  the next time you read something on-line that is outrageous,  and gets you hopping.  Stop reacting, go digging and see who is pulling your strings. 

Remember the facebook group called "Heart of Texas" they used to post anti-islamic stuff and anti-immigrant,  you know the stuff,  pro 2A, strong christian, and so it goes...  they heard an islamic group was organizing a rally in Houston so they organized an armed counter rally.   Guess what?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/democracy-post/wp/2017/10/17/how-the-russians-pretended-to-be-texans-and-texans-believed-them/

The sad truth is that Americans are gullible,  and the Russians know how to play the game better than anyone else at the moment.