Sunrives in Daily Occurrence

  • 86 Replies
  • 5962 Views
*

Yes

  • 564
Re: Sunrives in Daily Occurrence
« Reply #60 on: December 11, 2019, 05:17:41 AM »
Hey man, sincerely, thank you for the sketch.

Question: what about the light rays traveling directly from overhead sun to the clouds on the right?  Wouldn't that light wash out the shadow?
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBCode and smileys may be used in your signature.

*

rabinoz

  • 24224
  • Real Earth Believer
Re: Sunrives in Daily Occurrence
« Reply #61 on: December 11, 2019, 01:32:48 PM »
Globe can't answer why the initial view shows the underneath of clouds are DARK. 👌
Might that be because they are not initially dark unless the sky is overcast right to the horizon?
In this one the sun's position is lower than the clouds so their underneath looks a beautiful golden colour :).

However does that 5000 km high sun get to be well below Haleakala’s 3,048-meter summit? Funny that!
And this taken before sunrise:


And another before sunrise:


The clouds are all lit from underneath.

But look at a sunrise from above the clouds:

Gorgeous time lapse shows sunrise over clouds roiling like waves in China.


The tops of the clouds are dark until the sun rises high enough to illuminate them.

*

Stash

  • 3700
Re: Sunrives in Daily Occurrence
« Reply #62 on: December 11, 2019, 08:43:17 PM »
It is simply earthshine as the sunlight approaches from an oblique angle. What is so confounding about this?

Odd that it's a sunrise/sunset phenomenon when in RE theory the sun is near the horizon and shining from 'underneath' the clouds. If it were an 'earthshine' phenomenon we should see it throughout the day except for around high noon. We don't.
No. That sudden lurch forwards is the atmospheric slosh effect.

*

Danang

  • 3550
  • Everything will be "Phew" in its time :')
Re: Sunrives in Daily Occurrence
« Reply #63 on: December 12, 2019, 07:02:44 AM »
Hey man, sincerely, thank you for the sketch.

Question: what about the light rays traveling directly from overhead sun to the clouds on the right?  Wouldn't that light wash out the shadow?

Overhead sun cannot change the underneath of the cloud which looks darkish and block the sunray coming from above. Coz it's a solid body.

The illuminated part is definitely at upperneath of the cloud.

People think the darkish clouds convey water for raining.
Maybe yes maybe no. It is kinda aircraft with navigation system. Everything depends on the operators' will, whether deciding the water to fall down or just letting it stay on the storage.
TRY: Phew = 3.17157 (for C) and (Curved Grided) South Pole Centered FE Map AKA Phew FE Map and Downwards Universal Deceleration.

Phew's Silicon Valley: https://gwebanget.home.blog/

*

Danang

  • 3550
  • Everything will be "Phew" in its time :')
Re: Sunrives in Daily Occurrence
« Reply #64 on: December 12, 2019, 07:05:52 AM »
Video request responded with tons of pics. Good job, Rabinoz.. 👍 ;D
TRY: Phew = 3.17157 (for C) and (Curved Grided) South Pole Centered FE Map AKA Phew FE Map and Downwards Universal Deceleration.

Phew's Silicon Valley: https://gwebanget.home.blog/

*

Yes

  • 564
Re: Sunrives in Daily Occurrence
« Reply #65 on: December 12, 2019, 07:55:53 AM »
Clouds may be thick enough to block out light, but I can assure you they are not solid objects.
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBCode and smileys may be used in your signature.

*

Ski

  • Planar Moderator
  • 8505
  • Homines, dum docent, dispenguin.
Re: Sunrives in Daily Occurrence
« Reply #66 on: December 12, 2019, 11:20:27 AM »
It is simply earthshine as the sunlight approaches from an oblique angle. What is so confounding about this?

Odd that it's a sunrise/sunset phenomenon when in RE theory the sun is near the horizon and shining from 'underneath' the clouds. If it were an 'earthshine' phenomenon we should see it throughout the day except for around high noon. We don't.

You do see it throughout the day. The bottom of small puffy clouds do not appear dark, do they?
"Never think you can turn over any old falsehood without a terrible squirming of the horrid little population that dwells under it." -O.W. Holmes "Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne.."

*

Yes

  • 564
Re: Sunrives in Daily Occurrence
« Reply #67 on: December 12, 2019, 11:43:56 AM »
Consider the possibility that clouds, like fog or other water vapor, can be translucent.
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBCode and smileys may be used in your signature.

Re: Sunrives in Daily Occurrence
« Reply #68 on: December 12, 2019, 11:46:39 AM »
Overhead sun cannot change the underneath of the cloud which looks darkish and block the sunray coming from above.
But that is what you needed. You need the sun above the cloud to illuminate it from below, otherwise your argument fails.

*

Macarios

  • 1881
Re: Sunrives in Daily Occurrence
« Reply #69 on: December 13, 2019, 03:28:30 AM »
When a cloud touches the ground it is called fog. Where is your glass-like body in it? :)
I don't have to fight about anything.
These things are not about me.
When one points facts out, they speak for themselves.
The main goal in all that is simplicity.

*

Danang

  • 3550
  • Everything will be "Phew" in its time :')
Re: Sunrives in Daily Occurrence
« Reply #70 on: December 16, 2019, 06:33:10 PM »
This repost is the answer for what is cloud like.



>> some kind of aircraft within the cloud.

Not to mention how noisy a tornado is.

Its sound is like a train, even jet.
TRY: Phew = 3.17157 (for C) and (Curved Grided) South Pole Centered FE Map AKA Phew FE Map and Downwards Universal Deceleration.

Phew's Silicon Valley: https://gwebanget.home.blog/

*

Stash

  • 3700
Re: Sunrives in Daily Occurrence
« Reply #71 on: December 16, 2019, 07:00:36 PM »
This repost is the answer for what is cloud like.



>> some kind of aircraft within the cloud.

Not to mention how noisy a tornado is.

Its sound is like a train, even jet.

Where's the aircraft? I didn't see one.
No. That sudden lurch forwards is the atmospheric slosh effect.

*

Danang

  • 3550
  • Everything will be "Phew" in its time :')
Re: Sunrives in Daily Occurrence
« Reply #72 on: December 16, 2019, 07:10:54 PM »
"Where's the aircraft? I didn't see one."

>> at least one cannot assume it is all fog. The way water fall down from cloud with such a little distance to the earth, this cloud cannot be all fog. A lot of water cannot be stored except by solid materials.

If you cannot see the aircraft within the cloud, I believe it is a glasslike material.

Only hypithesis, but I so far never find any make sense explanation except solid material stuff.
Heavy noisy cannot come from fog. It's solid material flying machine.
TRY: Phew = 3.17157 (for C) and (Curved Grided) South Pole Centered FE Map AKA Phew FE Map and Downwards Universal Deceleration.

Phew's Silicon Valley: https://gwebanget.home.blog/

*

Stash

  • 3700
Re: Sunrives in Daily Occurrence
« Reply #73 on: December 16, 2019, 08:14:03 PM »
"Where's the aircraft? I didn't see one."

>> at least one cannot assume it is all fog. The way water fall down from cloud with such a little distance to the earth, this cloud cannot be all fog. A lot of water cannot be stored except by solid materials.

Who said it was fog? The video shoes a microburst of rain from rain clouds. Rain happens.

If you cannot see the aircraft within the cloud, I believe it is a glasslike material.

What evidence is ther for an aircraft of any sort? Glass or otherwise? Rain happens and it is a very well known natural phenomenon.

Only hypithesis, but I so far never find any make sense explanation except solid material stuff.
Heavy noisy cannot come from fog. It's solid material flying machine.

What fog? And you've never heard high winds howl? There's literally zero evidence for any sort of "flying machine" causing rain, tornadoes, high winds, whathaveyou. Again, these are extremely well understood, common natural phenomena.

What need do you have to manufacture something about flying machines creating weather? What purpose does that serve for you?
No. That sudden lurch forwards is the atmospheric slosh effect.

*

Danang

  • 3550
  • Everything will be "Phew" in its time :')
Re: Sunrives in Daily Occurrence
« Reply #74 on: December 17, 2019, 03:51:35 PM »
"What need do you have to manufacture something about flying machines creating weather? What purpose does that serve for you?"

>> Wrong assumption, wrong question.
Focus to the point and no rhetorics, okay? 👌
TRY: Phew = 3.17157 (for C) and (Curved Grided) South Pole Centered FE Map AKA Phew FE Map and Downwards Universal Deceleration.

Phew's Silicon Valley: https://gwebanget.home.blog/

*

Stash

  • 3700
Re: Sunrives in Daily Occurrence
« Reply #75 on: December 17, 2019, 07:49:06 PM »
"What need do you have to manufacture something about flying machines creating weather? What purpose does that serve for you?"

>> Wrong assumption, wrong question.
Focus to the point and no rhetorics, okay? 👌

I would focus to the point if I knew what the point was. You think there are flying vessels inside of clouds made of glass that dispense rain and such weather. Call me crazy, but it seems fairly grounded to ask why you think that there are flying vessels inside of clouds made of glass that dispense rain and such weather when there is no evidence in the history of human recording that has witnessed flying vessels inside of clouds made of glass that dispense rain and such weather.
No. That sudden lurch forwards is the atmospheric slosh effect.

*

Danang

  • 3550
  • Everything will be "Phew" in its time :')
Re: Sunrives in Daily Occurrence
« Reply #76 on: December 19, 2019, 04:05:16 PM »
Human recordings by a few people, and most people just read those 'recordings'. This is not a healthy learning.

The water has been liquid since the beginning. This debunks school's theories about rain.

I posted a video about drone hitting something in the cloud and then that drone fell down.

In China there was viral video that showed tall buildings on the cloud.

What do you think?
TRY: Phew = 3.17157 (for C) and (Curved Grided) South Pole Centered FE Map AKA Phew FE Map and Downwards Universal Deceleration.

Phew's Silicon Valley: https://gwebanget.home.blog/

*

Yes

  • 564
Re: Sunrives in Daily Occurrence
« Reply #77 on: December 19, 2019, 04:58:28 PM »
The water has been liquid since the beginning. This debunks school's theories about rain.
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBCode and smileys may be used in your signature.

*

Jura-Glenlivet II

  • 2485
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
Re: Sunrives in Daily Occurrence
« Reply #78 on: December 20, 2019, 03:18:19 AM »
Human recordings by a few people, and most people just read those 'recordings'. This is not a healthy learning.

The water has been liquid since the beginning. This debunks school's theories about rain.

I posted a video about drone hitting something in the cloud and then that drone fell down.

In China there was viral video that showed tall buildings on the cloud.

What do you think?

Yeah i remember that one, it was one of those small AA battery kids toys that flew up to about 20 feet, ran out of signal and crashed, missed the clouds by about 2,000 feet and made me realise you were a troll.
Eagles may soar high, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

*

Bullwinkle

  • Flat Earth Curator
  • 17838
  • "Umm, WTF ???"
Re: Sunrives in Daily Occurrence
« Reply #79 on: December 20, 2019, 06:17:12 AM »

 Call me crazy, but it seems fairly grounded to ask why you think that there are flying vessels inside of clouds made of glass that dispense rain and such weather when there is no evidence in the history of human recording that has witnessed flying vessels inside of clouds made of glass that dispense rain and such weather.

You can't see it because clouds.
RE can never win this argument.
FE can't be disproved.

*

mak3m

  • 737
Re: Sunrives in Daily Occurrence
« Reply #80 on: December 20, 2019, 06:27:18 AM »

I would focus to the point if I knew what the point was. You think there are flying vessels inside of clouds made of glass that dispense rain and such weather. Call me crazy, but it seems fairly grounded to ask why you think that there are flying vessels inside of clouds made of glass that dispense rain and such weather when there is no evidence in the history of human recording that has witnessed flying vessels inside of clouds made of glass that dispense rain and such weather.

You have to learn to reply without quoting a long previous answer.

*

Danang

  • 3550
  • Everything will be "Phew" in its time :')
Re: Sunrives in Daily Occurrence
« Reply #81 on: December 20, 2019, 08:37:30 AM »
Yeah i remember that one, it was one of those small AA battery kids toys that flew up to about 20 feet, ran out of signal and crashed, missed the clouds by about 2,000 feet and made me realise you were a troll.

I'm a Scientific Troll. It's definitely different from just a Troll. 👌
TRY: Phew = 3.17157 (for C) and (Curved Grided) South Pole Centered FE Map AKA Phew FE Map and Downwards Universal Deceleration.

Phew's Silicon Valley: https://gwebanget.home.blog/

*

Danang

  • 3550
  • Everything will be "Phew" in its time :')
Re: Sunrives in Daily Occurrence
« Reply #82 on: December 20, 2019, 01:41:43 PM »

I would focus to the point if I knew what the point was. You think there are flying vessels inside of clouds made of glass that dispense rain and such weather. Call me crazy, but it seems fairly grounded to ask why you think that there are flying vessels inside of clouds made of glass that dispense rain and such weather when there is no evidence in the history of human recording that has witnessed flying vessels inside of clouds made of glass that dispense rain and such weather.



One of logical possibilities. The glasslike solid objects are not all in the same category. Not only flying lands, but also smaller air vehicles.
TRY: Phew = 3.17157 (for C) and (Curved Grided) South Pole Centered FE Map AKA Phew FE Map and Downwards Universal Deceleration.

Phew's Silicon Valley: https://gwebanget.home.blog/

*

Danang

  • 3550
  • Everything will be "Phew" in its time :')
Re: Sunrives in Daily Occurrence
« Reply #83 on: December 20, 2019, 01:52:55 PM »


Clouds travel with different trajectories. Within them are solid flying bodies with navigations
They're not driven by the wind.

Another reality:
There are clouds going vertically while traveling horizontally. What force manifests it? Most possibly it's a machine that blows the clouds upwards.
The cloud is wasted gas of a moving vehicle. It's a true green energy.
TRY: Phew = 3.17157 (for C) and (Curved Grided) South Pole Centered FE Map AKA Phew FE Map and Downwards Universal Deceleration.

Phew's Silicon Valley: https://gwebanget.home.blog/

Re: Sunrives in Daily Occurrence
« Reply #84 on: December 20, 2019, 09:59:01 PM »

I would focus to the point if I knew what the point was. You think there are flying vessels inside of clouds made of glass that dispense rain and such weather. Call me crazy, but it seems fairly grounded to ask why you think that there are flying vessels inside of clouds made of glass that dispense rain and such weather when there is no evidence in the history of human recording that has witnessed flying vessels inside of clouds made of glass that dispense rain and such weather.


Definitely Photoshop, or equivalent.
The the universe has no obligation to makes sense to you.
The earth is a globe.

*

Crutchwater

  • 2122
  • Stop Indoctrinating me!
Re: Sunrives in Daily Occurrence
« Reply #85 on: December 21, 2019, 02:34:50 PM »
One of you has never experienced an air travel departure during a rain storm, and it shows!
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

*

Danang

  • 3550
  • Everything will be "Phew" in its time :')
Re: Sunrives in Daily Occurrence
« Reply #86 on: December 22, 2019, 09:53:34 PM »
#GoToThePointOkay 8)
TRY: Phew = 3.17157 (for C) and (Curved Grided) South Pole Centered FE Map AKA Phew FE Map and Downwards Universal Deceleration.

Phew's Silicon Valley: https://gwebanget.home.blog/