Flat Earth 100% proofs videos

• 14 Replies
Flat Earth 100% proofs videos
« on: February 03, 2021, 08:44:26 PM »
Hello guys, i would like to share with you my videos, that are prooving Flat Earth. If you like it you can find more on my youtube channel:

1) the camera was uplifted to 30 km high - no curvature

2)Thousands of miles of miles on Flat Earth

3) How movies about space are made

4) Ships dont go beyond the curvature

Amazing 100 km zoom

5)Another camera was uplifted

6) Antarctica Ice Wall

7) The stars rotation prooves Flat Earth, because North star is always on the Dome in its centre and the North Star doesnt move. and all other stars rotates around it in PERFECT CIRCLES that only God Almighty could have made.

8) Bible prooves Flat Earth

Re: Flat Earth 100% proofs videos
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2021, 10:35:44 PM »
Hi Ally7, thanks for joining us! 😁

Anytime you're ready, post up some of your flat earth 100% videos. Sounds cool! 😎

JackBlack

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2021, 11:32:13 PM »
Well, just looking at the first one there is quite obvious evidence of curvature.
We can see the horizon curve back and forth as it moves up and down. Entirely consistent with a fish-eye lens.
The horizon is below the centre, and thus the curvature of Earth is cancelled by the distortion induced by the fish-eye lens.

So I won't bother with the other videos.

As for the text:
The stars rotation prooves Flat Earth, because North star is always on the Dome in its centre and the North Star doesnt move. and all other stars rotates around it in PERFECT CIRCLES that only God Almighty could have made.
You mean that the rotation of Earth perfectly explains?
No need for any magic god.

But this is a massive problem for the FE.
Why do they appear to trace circles?
If Earth was flat and these stars were close by, then they would only trace circles for those along the axis of rotation. For anyone else, looking so far off axis, they would appear to trace ellipses instead.
If the stars were far away, as needed to make them appear as circles to everywhere, then they sky would appear the same to everyone.

And that brings us to another big issue, why are only some stars visible from some locations? Why can't everyone on Earth see the same stars?

And the final nail down that path is that it isn't only in the north that that happens.
In the south, we also have stars trace circles, but around the south celestial pole.
And the south celestial pole is always 180 degrees away from the south celestial pole, and you can circle both.
This is impossible on a flat Earth as it requires 2 straight lines to intersect twice with some finite distance between the points of intersection, which is simply impossible.

Bible prooves Flat Earth
Not how it works. If a book claims the Earth is flat, that does not prove Earth is flat.
Instead the fact that Earth is round disproves the book.

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2021, 12:39:29 AM »
Ally7, congratulations for your videos and the information you posted.

However, you've come to the wrong place: the admin, the mods here are fanatical globe earthers, they've taken over this place and it has turned into a disaster.

Imagine this: in the past several months several flat earth believers have tried to post messages on this forum, only to be made to feel very uncomfortable by a certain round earther who most definitely has psychopathic traits. The admin condone this behavior, the mods relish on it.

Would anyone else allow their forum to be sabotaged in such a delirious manner? None that I know of. It can only happen here, courtesy of the choices made by one of the admin who couldn't care less about what is going on.

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2021, 01:26:43 AM »
Ally7, congratulations for your videos and the information you posted.

However, you've come to the wrong place: the admin, the mods here are fanatical globe earthers, they've taken over this place and it has turned into a disaster.

Imagine this: in the past several months several flat earth believers have tried to post messages on this forum, only to be made to feel very uncomfortable by a certain round earther who most definitely has psychopathic traits. The admin condone this behavior, the mods relish on it.

Would anyone else allow their forum to be sabotaged in such a delirious manner? None that I know of. It can only happen here, courtesy of the choices made by one of the admin who couldn't care less about what is going on.

So you came here to cry how globers debate (and often win), right?

Instead of accusing us of conspiracy or anything, debate us. You always copy paste, and on rare occasions you adress points
« Last Edit: February 04, 2021, 01:28:38 AM by Code-Beta1234 »

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2021, 01:52:56 AM »
JackBlack adressed video 1, so i will do rest

2) What is point? Flat horison or area seen? If it is FE horison, then notice how it is slightly below center of image, allowing all kibds of distortions

3) First, how whoud that prove FE? Even if space is "fake", it doesn't mean earth is flat

But to argument, dude shows filming of film "gravity".

4) Do you know what happens when ovject is smaller than pixel on camera? It dissapears. So when you zoom it obiviously appears.

I am still waiting for video where ship is seen before zooming.

5)

It shows globe

6) It isn't ice wall, well it is, but not in sense FE's belive. It is ice shelf, and it happens in Russia and Greenland too

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2021, 03:16:57 AM »

1) the camera was uplifted to 30 km high - no curvature

I can't wait for your proof.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2021, 06:45:08 AM »
Hello guys, i would like to share with you my videos, that are prooving Flat Earth. If you like it you can find more on my youtube channel:

You posted in flat earth general. Were you looking for a debate or were you expecting no one to challenge the videos?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2021, 07:29:17 AM »
Welcome to FES, Ally7!
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2021, 11:12:01 PM »

Anytime you're ready, post up some of your flat earth 100% videos. Sounds cool! 😎
Do you think it's possible the earth is flat...I'm just trying to remember - i think you were at maybe....? or at least not very vocally opposing.
"Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

theoretical formula for Earths curvature = 8 inches multiplied by (miles squared) = inches drop from straight forward

kids: say no to drugs

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2021, 11:14:12 PM »
Hi Ally7
"Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

theoretical formula for Earths curvature = 8 inches multiplied by (miles squared) = inches drop from straight forward

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2021, 12:55:31 AM »
I like  that second video.
           -them

« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2021, 03:45:40 AM »
I like  that second video.

It is nice but it doesn't prove FE

« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2021, 06:33:14 AM »

Do you think it's possible the earth is flat...I'm just trying to remember - i think you were at maybe....? or at least not very vocally opposing.

No, I do not, except the flat earth that makes up my backyard, and various flat spots i have been to. The first post in this thread contains a number of videos. I then announce I'm looking forward to him posting flat earth 100% videos. Think about it for a second.

« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2021, 02:26:14 AM »
I find it strange how classical youtube flat Earthers belive in shit like "water is always level", "Vaccum next to space", Dubays 200 proofs ...

Like people, you belive that this simple things were missed by science for hunderts of years. I at some level understand people like sandokhan who post less-known papers/authors (for aether, not FE). They got forgoten/supressed/not seen for whatewer reason. But simple things like "level water" can't be missed