wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Traditional Days Of Flat Earthers
« on: November 13, 2019, 03:54:29 AM »
The Declaration:

Reason:

We flat earthers do not believe how other people believe. we don't believe in the same things. We believe more different. In many ways we believe like other people, but we believe that some issues are different. We have the same belief as other people, some of us are Christians, some of us are Jews, some of us Muslims, some of us Buddhists and some of us atheists and some of us believe in different religions. however, we do not believe in the same religion as the people we believe in. we have different and important days for ourselves.

We must identify these days and fulfill our spiritual needs.

It is as important as the day of when Samuel Shenton borned when Jesus Christ has borned. We have to have a rememberance day for Samuel Shenton.

For people non muslims among us, who would say that the date on which Earth Not A Globe was written is less important than when the Holly Qur'an began to be written?

For people non christians among us, who would say that the ascension day of Albert Smith is less important than the day of Feast of the Assumption?

For people non jews among us, who would say that the day of NASA created the biggest lie of moon landing is less important the day of demolition of Jerusalem and not deserved to fast?

We have to offer them something radical in order to they get rid of the old diseases of the world. We should do it for ourselves first.

We must destroy the idols of the old beliefs as Abraham destroyed the idols. And we must replace them with more meaningful things. We must destroy  meaningless beliefs of the global earthers just as we destroyed their meaningless obsessions. and in doing so, we have to do it without harming people's religious beliefs. if we fail to do so, the spiritual problematic youth will be raised. we must take action to prevent this problem, we must do it right now.

Believers, admins and mods can write here freely their suggestions. Others can use that thread for your offers. USE HERE PLEASE

Current Listed Days, name, date, (concept)-proposer:

1- Parallax day: December 23 (mourning, rowbotham) - wise
2- Feast of Enag / Rowbotham day: March 2. (celebrate, holly week) - D1, hoppy
3- Wise day, March 3. (celebrate, holly week) - Shifter
4- Earth day : April 22 (celebrate, shenton) - John
5- Sagnac Day : October 14 (celebrate) - Sandokhan
6- Holly flat earth week (celebrate):  It is the first week of march, start with March 1 and ends with 7th April. It is officially holiday in countries officially accepted the flat earth. It is also an honest act that all other countries should do, as required by respect for the belief of others. (wise)
7- Hoax anniversary: July 20 (wise)
8- Hughes day, February 23, mourning -wise

Days as listed by located in the year.

Hughes Day: February 23
Holly flat earth week: 1-7 March.
Feast of Enag: March 2
Wise day: March 3
Earth day: April 22
Hoax anniversary: July 20
Sagnac Day : October 14
Parallax day: December 23
« Last Edit: February 24, 2020, 02:28:38 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Re: Traditional Days Of Flat Earthers
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2019, 04:25:47 AM »
Suggest 1

Traditional Day 1

Parallax Day

(English text character how Rowbotham is)

"Parallax Day": 23 December. today, all believers commemorate the great master Samuel Birley Rowbotham. we hang his photo on our homes and workplaces. We fast from 6 am to 6 pm on 23 December. We light candles and sing hymns composed of his words that commemorate him.

End of my daily energy. It's your turn folks.

Shenton bless you.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2019, 05:28:18 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2019, 05:25:31 AM »
Suggestion 2:

Traditional Day 2

Feast Of Enag

Earth Not A Globe book has written by our master Rowbotham, in third steps.

This book,  in which he lays out his world system, went through three editions, starting with a 16 page pamphlet published in 1849 and a second edition of 221 pages published in 1865.The third edition of 1881 (which had inflated to 430 pages) was used as the basis of this text. we should discuss which of these will accept either the publication or writing date. we should do this one time and then use always the date we accept.

Source (In limited subforum)

I think it would be cool if you guys celebrated things like when ENAG was written, it would be a cool community thing.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2019, 05:28:45 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2019, 10:48:20 AM »
These are good ideas, a celebration for all Faith's. Let us celebrate the the flatness together.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2019, 10:54:04 AM »
A festivus for the rest of us!

I'd also like to add Earth Day.
The illusion is shattered if we ask what goes on behind the scenes.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2019, 11:03:24 AM »
Every suggestion of days should have a concept. It should point to a specific day. 365 days is earth day.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2019, 11:14:22 AM »
Earth Day is a specific day. Samuel Shenton held an event on said day in the past as you can see in our Shenton archives. It is April 22nd.

The concept is re-appropriation of the day for the true earth. It is suggested that each flatist on this day performs an experiment in public to expose the globularist orthodoxy as dupes.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2019, 10:09:07 AM »
"Earth Day" with "Shenton" concept may be together. 22 April.

In this day, candle is placed inside the globe map shaped pumpkin  and decorations are made. Shenton's photographs are places in buildings. The hymns of Shenton's words are sung. Besides, people like John Davis do experiments on this day. The presence of John Davis' name on this day will immortalize him in the future. It's like Santa Claus relationship with Christmas and Jesus.

In the future, flat earthers wearing alternative clothes to Santa Claus will play the role of "John Davis". They will use fake ties and fake beards and try to make experiment to rememberate him. It really should be an alternative to Santa Claus it needs a good image maker to work.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2019, 10:40:16 PM »
« Last Edit: November 21, 2019, 09:04:12 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2019, 10:41:20 PM »
Wise day, March 3. (celebrate)

I propose March 03. On this day in 2016, the greatest contributor and the reason why the Flat Earth Society is powering on strong despite all the attacks, and the controlled opposition joined.

I call this day

Wise Day  8)
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2019, 05:49:18 PM »

I propose March 03. On this day in 2016, the greatest contributor and the reason why the Flat Earth Society is powering on strong despite all the attacks, and the controlled opposition joined.

I call this day

Wise Day  8)
That sounds good inki. March 2 should be Rowbotham Day,  because he was here before you.
God is real.                                         

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2019, 11:19:37 PM »

I call this day

Wise Day  8)
That sounds good inki. March 2 should be Rowbotham Day,  because he was here before you.

Well idea. 2 and 3 march two days in a row. Since there are 2 important days in the one week, we can celebrate this week as "flat earth week". 2 march rowbotham day, 3 march wise day. We can also chose 2 march as feast of enag. Because day of enag is already not spesific. We can chose it as 2 march.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2019, 12:17:07 AM »
Hymn number one:

Far from the world's cold science pride,
Come join our flat earth happy band,
Come stranger, we your senses guide,
Where pillars of truth shall hold command,

Although in scorned paths you tread,
And filled perhaps with doubts and fear,
A flat earther's wise hand shall lead,
Where doubt and emptiness disappear,

Here may yon in our discussions join,
And prove yourself a flat earther true,
All prior scientific cares resign,
And keep our flat earth truths in view

We need composers for organise it.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2019, 04:19:29 AM »
Hoax Anniversary: July 20th.

this day is meant to remember the first time so called the moon landing, 20 July 1969. It was a joke in a way. Hence this day reminds us jokes.

Today people wear diabolical clothing. Today people make ugly jokes to each other. Today's favorite joke is to give  a very important news to an acquaintance and when he really starts to believe it, to say "July twentyyyyyy" and laughing together.

people do not read hymns today.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2019, 04:24:24 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2019, 10:50:03 PM »
I propose the establishment of a committee to determine which days will be accepted and which will not be accepted.

since there will be days for believers, the majority of the committee should be believers. On the other hand, in order for this to represent the whole of the society and to become official, some members of the administration should also be present in this commission. It would also be appropriate for a person to become a normal member in order to communicate the sensitivities of the people outside and to establish a correct communication with the outside world.

In the light of these thoughts, I suggest 3 believers, one of whom is the president of the commission, 2 members of the administration and one globalist. In case of equality of votes, my vote shall be counted as 2. you can tell your opinion about this suggestion and about the names. my suggestion is to include the following members in the commission.

-wise
-One of Shifter and Sceptimatic;
-One of Sandokhan and Tom Bishop
-One of two active admins.
-One of two active mods.
-One of faded mike, Pezevenk, Yes, mak3m, disputeone, Heiwa, sokarul, Themightykabool.

these are my suggestions based on their being active, their attitude towards the believers, and the names that meet my own criteria. However, you can also suggest different names.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2019, 09:44:02 AM »
I hearby put forward the motion that we not allow conspiracy agents to dictate our holidays.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2019, 10:18:27 AM »
Do you have any real proof for this than your imagination? it is obvious that the IP addresses that I use show I am a nor al worker working for the state in a basic institude and the IP addresses that I connect to belong to ordinary institutions. I have no reason to be an agent. If so, you check my IP address information and it's not related to any intelligence agency. I'm talking about our IP addresses that we've been criticizing for putting our security at risk, but that you're constantly recording.

If I were an agent, I wouldn't want you not to record this. so I would take the records from you when needed and use them. On the contrary, I have told you not to obtain IP records for years and that they threaten our personal security. but you didn't care. and now you're acting like an angry globalist.

Why so anger?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2019, 07:34:48 AM »
Do you have any real proof for this than your imagination? it is obvious that the IP addresses that I use show I am a nor al worker working for the state in a basic institude and the IP addresses that I connect to belong to ordinary institutions. I have no reason to be an agent. If so, you check my IP address information and it's not related to any intelligence agency. I'm talking about our IP addresses that we've been criticizing for putting our security at risk, but that you're constantly recording.

If I were an agent, I wouldn't want you not to record this. so I would take the records from you when needed and use them. On the contrary, I have told you not to obtain IP records for years and that they threaten our personal security. but you didn't care. and now you're acting like an angry globalist.

Why so anger?
Maybe all the personal attacks against the leader of this great society would arouse his suspicion that a conspiracy agent is railing against him.
God is real.                                         

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2019, 07:58:59 AM »

Why so anger?
Maybe all the personal attacks against the leader of this great society would arouse his suspicion that a conspiracy agent is railing against him.

Of course, the fact that he was at the head of such a great society and constantly trying to deal with conspiracies must have created paranoia in him, like how created many of us. Not only John, we've all been dealing with angry globalists for years. This affects the mood of all of us. I have to admit, John's avatar is more negative than  bullwinkle's avatar. If you look at that avatar for 2 minutes, you punch the person closest to you. The leader of such a peaceful society should give a more peaceful image.

We are a peaceful society, why so anger?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2019, 10:42:08 PM »
Dear Flat Earthers;

Today, we are experiencing one of the most important turning points in our history. 135 years ago today, in 1884, we lost Samuel Birley Rowbotham aka Parallax, one of the most important pioneers of our movement.

After 135 years, we are still a minority compared to the group that conceals the truth and masks the truth. we are still outnumbered and still very weak in activity. However, the fact that we are few in number, that we are weaker does not mean that we will fail. minority and weakness are not a success criterion, but just two of the factors that influence it. we are surrounded by more number of globalist and more powerful globalists. they are bothering us, harassing us, making fun of us and doing everything they can to prevent us. even the most intimate and most sheltered places are in their hands. Even on the most trusted web pages, management levels belong to them and they torture us.

In spite of all this oppression, persecution and torture, we, as believers, must continue to be firmly committed to our spiritual values. today we must remember our great leader as worthy. they cannot prevent it.

We can do two things deserve to try.

We may hang out his photo bo behind us in our offices.

We can sing a hymn suggested by himself:

My God, who makes the sun to know
His proper hour to rise,
And to give light to all below
Down send him round the skies. 

“When, from the chambers of the East,
    His morning race begins
    He never tires nor stops to rest,
    But, round the world he shines.

“God of the morning, at whose voice
The cheerful sun makes haste to rise,
And like a giant doth rejoice
To run his journeys through the skies;
He sends the sun his circuit round
To cheer the fruits and warm the ground.”

How fair has the day been!
  How bright was the sun!
  How lovely and the joyful!
  The course that he run!

Wise the who never tired, never given up.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2019, 01:19:24 PM »
I cried nearly half the day while pondering this great man. The wonderous hymn kept the spigots flowing.
God is real.                                         

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2020, 10:08:57 PM »
I suggest a mourning day, Hughes day, February 23. https://time.com/5789475/daredevil-mad-mike-hughes-dies-rocket-launch/

PS: Name was corrected after John's warning about it. It is Hughes, not Hudges.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2020, 02:31:14 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2020, 11:08:17 PM »
Hudges day?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2020, 02:25:16 AM »
Mike Hughes, corrected.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2020, 02:30:10 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2020, 10:30:41 AM »
Happy Hoax day everyone!

All the NASA fanboys can cream their jeans while fantasizing of men walking on the moon 🌕.
God is real.                                         

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2020, 11:09:46 PM »
Happy Hoax day!
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2022, 11:24:44 PM »
The Flat Earth Association of Adana (a big city in Turkey) suggested that these dates be celebrated as "Flat Earth Week" in the world in order to keep the memory of the event called "Flat Earth Exhibition", which they will organize at Adana Metropolitan Municipality Building between January 2-8.

There are regular events somewhere in the world every month and I personally do not support the transformation of every event into a traditional day generally. But, since I am sharing citizenship with Doğukan, I moved this local suggestion here because of sympathy. However, there may be different opinions and I am ready to listen.

I have deemed it necessary to convey this suggestion made by an association president here.

I submit it to your information.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2022, 11:26:36 PM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1