Colors of Mars

• 32 Replies
Re: Colors of Mars
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2020, 01:34:33 PM »
Could someone tell me what the link is between what the colour of the sky or surface on Mars is and whether the Earth is flat or not. With a little bit of simple editing in Photoshop you can make the surface of Mars look like Earth and vice versa.  So what's the point here?
It is an attempt to show that NASA is lying or being dishonest so all the photos from space which clearly show Earth is round and so on is fake as well and NASA is just trying to take money and scam people.

Sure, it doesn't even attempt to show Earth is flat, but it tries to discredit some RE evidence.

« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2020, 03:46:33 PM »
But since anyone with a bit of Photoshop knowledge can alter the colour in an image how does that provide any evidence that NASA is being dishonest?  It sounds more like a convenient excuse to me made by anyone who doesn't want to accept as 'true to life' some of the images that have been published by NASA and other space agencies.

There is a very good reason why so many photos taken of the Earth from space show it to be round.  But obviously that won't be acceptable to those who believe the Earth is flat so therefore the only way out of that one is to accuse them of being faked isn't it. So  yes we might as well claim that the Mars photos are faked as well.  And while we're at it why not add the photos taken by the Apollo astronauts on the lunar surface to the 'faked' list as well.   Anyone can buy a high altitude balloon, attach a GoPro camera to it,  fly it to the edge of space and then post the footage on YouTube. That also shows the Earth as round so are those photos fake as well?

In summary then any image that does not conform to a belief system must have been faked right?
« Last Edit: January 11, 2020, 03:52:04 PM by Solarwind »

« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2020, 03:56:11 PM »
But since anyone with a bit of Photoshop knowledge can alter the colour in an image how does that provide any evidence that NASA is being dishonest?  It sounds more like a convenient excuse to me made by anyone who doesn't want to accept as 'true to life' some of the images that have been published by NASA and other space agencies.

There is a very good reason why so many photos taken of the Earth from space show it to be round.  But obviously that won't be acceptable to those who believe the Earth is flat so therefore the only way out of that one is to accuse them of being faked isn't it. So  yes we might as well claim that the Mars photos are faked as well.  And while we're at it why not add the photos taken by the Apollo astronauts on the lunar surface to the 'faked' list as well.   Anyone can buy a high altitude balloon, attach a GoPro camera to it,  fly it to the edge of space and then post the footage on YouTube. That also shows the Earth as round so are those photos fake as well?

In summary then any image that does not conform to a belief system must have been faked right?
   Who want believe flat earth exist, that already believe in this. Human existence is a matter of awareness. Just imagine: Far ages ago... Peoples belive the flat Earth for example. They believed and taught children to believe. Where this path will lead?
   Firstly I saw photos from Mars only black-red or black-white colors. Then appear a crank which not understand about this topic and said this colors are incoorect. And it is very important time. Appearance of new viewpoint. Another viewpoint makes me want to stop believing and start thinking. I live only until thinking.
   How much peoples was start thinking when hear about flat earth first time? Most of them are became to conscious existing. Its a great deal!