Faded Mike Mentioned about "Mindcontrol"

• 9 Replies

Danang

• Everything will be "Phew" in its time :')
Faded Mike Mentioned about "Mindcontrol"
« on: November 15, 2019, 03:27:09 PM »
How come people with highest IQ and prestigious status in science became 'blind' about something illogical such as gravity, heliocentic model, bernoulli principle, C/D=3.14159, etc.
They failed to focus on something flaw in what they talk about even in scientific forum.

What makes this happen??
Mindcontrol? What made them become the victims of mindcontrol?
TRY: (Curved Grided) South Pole Centered FE Map AKA Phew FE Map and Downwards Universal Deceleration.

Phew's Silicon Valley: https://gwebanget.home.blog/

Sunset

Re: Faded Mike Mentioned about "Mindcontrol"
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2019, 07:09:55 PM »
Danang, perhaps when you can understand how a ruler works, somebody may be able to help you with some of your confusion.

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2019, 08:00:15 PM »
How come people with highest IQ and prestigious status in science became 'blind' about something illogical such as gravity, heliocentic model, bernoulli principle, C/D=3.14159, etc.
Because there is nothing illogical about them, as shown by others complete inability to refute them.

The real question is why people spout such foolish nonsense, like pi being 3.17.

Is it mind control? Brainwashing? Or do they know they are spouting nonsense and are just trolling?

faded mike

• new world
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2019, 08:50:27 PM »
Its too much to think about!
" Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

I am not a druggy

faded mike

• new world
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2019, 09:34:10 PM »
Although formally, i believe the term "mindcontrol" refers to secret projects carried out in canadian mental institutions in the 70's by intelligence agency, i like to use the term to describe our collective errant thinking, which if perhaps not the product of some intelligence, is still us being controlled by our mistakes, or deviance from the truth... all of course being very complicated.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2019, 09:37:01 PM by faded mike »
" Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

I am not a druggy

Bullwinkle

• Flat Earth Curator
  • "Umm, WTF ???"
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2019, 09:37:55 PM »
Anyone who disagrees with me is being mind controlled.  ::)

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2019, 12:13:52 AM »
Possibly because you are the one mindcontrolled and there's nothing illogical about:
  • gravity,
  • the heliocentic solar system,
  • the Bernoulli principle or eve,.
  • C/D=3.14159265358979.
Ever thought of that possibility ;D?

Danang

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2019, 04:18:04 AM »
Danang, perhaps when you can understand how a ruler works, somebody may be able to help you with some of your confusion.

What more can I present/explain? All is convincing:
- trigonometry for tiny angles.
- experiment with cylinder and paper tape.
- superiority of curved lines in tiny angles.
TRY: (Curved Grided) South Pole Centered FE Map AKA Phew FE Map and Downwards Universal Deceleration.

Danang

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2019, 04:19:34 AM »
Because there is nothing illogical about them, as shown by others complete inability to refute them.

The real question is why people spout such foolish nonsense, like pi being 3.17.

Is it mind control? Brainwashing? Or do they know they are spouting nonsense and are just trolling?

As I said before:
I'm a SCIENTIFIC TROLL 8)

Danang

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2019, 04:22:08 AM »
Possibly because you are the one mindcontrolled and there's nothing illogical about:
  • gravity,
  • the heliocentic solar system,
  • the Bernoulli principle or eve,.
  • C/D=3.14159265358979.
Ever thought of that possibility ;D?

Rab, please repent and accept phew. As the exchange >> I'll support you that Australia Exists!

It's a deal? 8)