Question for global earth disbelievers

• 45 Replies

Hamzah

• The Exposer Of Insecurities
Question for global earth disbelievers
« on: November 08, 2019, 04:27:11 AM »
Does calling Elon Musk an agent of satan seem reasonable to you?
Deaf, dumb, and blind, they will not return (to the path). Al-Baqara (The Cow) - 2:18

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
Re: Question for global earth disbelievers
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2019, 10:28:49 AM »
Does it seem unreasonable to you? Follow-up question: Does it seem reasonable that you started a new thread, instead of asking this question in the thread you were referring to?

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2019, 11:14:55 AM »
This is the second thread he's started instead of replying to John's very informative thread.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Hamzah

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2019, 05:05:08 PM »
Does it seem unreasonable to you? Follow-up question: Does it seem reasonable that you started a new thread, instead of asking this question in the thread you were referring to?

I was asking you. Does it seem reasonable to call Elon Musk who instead of building nuclear reactors builds solar panels for electricity use an agent of Satan?

Also, that topic that you are referring to is in-directly closed.
Deaf, dumb, and blind, they will not return (to the path). Al-Baqara (The Cow) - 2:18

Gumwars

• A poke in your eye good sir...
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2019, 05:10:32 PM »
This is the second thread he's started instead of replying to John's very informative thread.

That made coffee shoot out my nose...
Quote from: Carl Sagan
We should endeavor to always keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2019, 05:31:43 PM »

I was asking you. Does it seem reasonable to call Elon Musk who instead of building nuclear reactors builds solar panels for electricity use an agent of Satan?

No it isn't https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=83856.0
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Hamzah

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2019, 07:01:06 PM »

Maybe you can answer. Does it seem reasonable to call Elon Musk who is trying to clean up the pollution around the world an agent of Satan?
« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 07:45:32 PM by Hamzah »

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2019, 07:03:47 PM »

Maybe you can answer. Does it seem reasonable to call Elon Musk who is trying to clean up the poluttion around the world an agent of Satan?

Only if you wish to boost website traffic.
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

JackBlack

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2019, 07:33:35 PM »
Maybe you can answer. Does it seem reasonable to call Elon Musk who is trying to clean up the poluttion around the world an agent of Satan?

Maybe you can answer. Does it seem reasonable to call Elon Musk who is pedalling BS and wasting loads of money and pure stupidity such the hyperloop or trying to reinvent a pathetic tunnel an agent of Satan?

Hamzah

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2019, 07:46:52 PM »

Maybe you can answer. Does it seem reasonable to call Elon Musk who is pedalling BS and wasting loads of money and pure stupidity such the hyperloop or trying to reinvent a pathetic tunnel an agent of Satan?

Not at all. Is there such thing as failure?

Gumwars

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2019, 08:18:28 PM »

There is such a thing as having too much money...
We should endeavor to always keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out.

Hamzah

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2019, 08:37:26 PM »

There is such a thing as having too much money...

Too much of something that you can trade with? There is a limit in this universe of how much you can have, if that's what you are asking.

Now, does calling Elon Musk an agent of Satan seem reasonable to you?

By the way, companies like Amazon, Google and Apple have much more cash than SpaceX.

Gumwars

« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2019, 08:50:44 PM »
Too much of something that you can trade with? There is a limit in this universe of how much you can have, if that's what you are asking.

Now, does calling Elon Musk an agent of Satan seem reasonable to you?

By the way, companies like Amazon, Google and Apple have much more cash than SpaceX.

No, of course it isn't reasonable.  My point was in response to Jack's observation.  Elon Musk has too much money, too much spare time, and an active imagination.  I understand SpaceX is worth less than other obscene capital ventures; that has little bearing on Mr. Musk and his diversions. 

To point, John Davis is more than fishing in his rant about Elon's purported religious activities.  It's unhinged.

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2019, 09:12:06 PM »
Unhinged historically is a name for progress. You can learn everything, but the giants you stand on have went for the discordant - every time.

Gumwars

« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2019, 09:13:15 PM »
Unhinged historically is a name for progress. You can learn everything, but the giants you stand on have went for the discordant - every time.

Bullshit.  This is you playing the victim in an attempt to place your rant somewhere close to being legitimate. 

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2019, 09:14:10 PM »
Ok boomer.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2019, 09:16:21 PM »
You know as well as I do that madness is what breads progress. Mutation. Or whatever name you want it to have. Yeah. Its unnamed. That's how it works. If you could name it - it might be in the orthodoxy; within the knowledge you *know*.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2019, 09:17:13 PM »
Any advance comes from terrorism and blowing up death stars. Its the nature of logic, either of them.

Hamzah

« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2019, 09:18:19 PM »

What are you talking about? Are you really expecting me to understand that?

Gumwars

« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2019, 09:19:22 PM »
Ok boomer.

Gen X dude.  By the way, doesn't address my point.

Plat Terra

• I am a Neutral Flat Earther
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2019, 09:34:11 PM »
The Globies here at the “Flat Earth Society Forum” have not advanced their cause at all, but are just argumentative parasites that evolve from their own dung.
The Globe community is incapable of verifying Earth has the curvature calculated through experiment or claimed by anyone. They can measure a band of helium but they can’t actually measure and verify the dictated curvature of any landmass or canal. Why not?

Gumwars

« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2019, 09:36:05 PM »
The Globies here at the “Flat Earth Society Forum” have not advanced their cause at all, but are just argumentative parasites that evolve from their own dung.

So says the guy that can't solve the Crux Paradox.

Plat Terra

« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2019, 09:41:00 PM »

See, I told you. The problem is, you have not proved it from different locations at the same time. The dung is on you.
The Globe community is incapable of verifying Earth has the curvature calculated through experiment or claimed by anyone. They can measure a band of helium but they can’t actually measure and verify the dictated curvature of any landmass or canal. Why not?

Gumwars

« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2019, 09:45:38 PM »

See, I told you. The problem is, you have not proved it from different locations at the same time. The dung is on you.

No, you made an insane assertion.  I don't need to prove that the Southern Cross is to the south.  You'd need to prove that CENTURIES of sea going in the southern hemisphere somehow didn't notice these mysterious stars you speak of.

Plat, its sad seeing you fail like this.  You should probably go back to posting in the memes section where you can at least giggle at your own jokes.

Plat Terra

« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2019, 09:49:51 PM »

No, you made an insane assertion.  I don't need to prove that the Southern Cross is to the south.  You'd need to prove that CENTURIES of sea going in the southern hemisphere somehow didn't notice these mysterious stars you speak of.

Plat, its sad seeing you fail like this.  You should probably go back to posting in the memes section where you can at least giggle at your own jokes.

The dung is on you and you continue to prove my argumentative parasite point. You can't prove the crux can be viewed at different locations at the same time but can only claim it can!

Thanks for the help!
« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 10:06:49 PM by Plat Terra »

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2019, 09:50:33 PM »
Order is inspected chaos; catalogued and put in shelves. Mistakes that those who haven't read history might repeat again.

it has never been the prominent view that rose revolution, of anything.

Hamzah

« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2019, 10:15:21 PM »
Order is inspected chaos; catalogued and put in shelves. Mistakes that those who haven't read history might repeat again.

it has never been the prominent view that rose revolution, of anything.

Why are you talking cryptic? Are you really expecting us to decode those cryptic messages?

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2019, 10:48:28 PM »
Am I really expecting you to read what I say?

Yes, when anyone creates anything they might expect to be interpreted.

They definitely should be expected to be misinterpreted. I know I do.

There is an inexorability of knowledge that is existent and yet can't be brought to concordance.

Hamzah

« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2019, 10:53:56 PM »

There is an inexorability of knowledge that is existent and yet can't be brought to concordance.

So, what does your cryptic messages has to do with Elon Musk?

By the way, how many rockets have you made and how much of pollution have you cleaned up this past year?

Plat Terra

« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2019, 10:59:57 PM »

So, what does your cryptic messages has to do with Elon Musk?

By the way, how many rockets have you made and how much of pollution have you cleaned up this past year?

Parasites are swarming everywhere.