Elon Reeves Musk: Agent of Satan; Foundation of Evil

• 287 Replies

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
Re: Elon Reeves Musk: Agent of Satan; Foundation of Evil
« Reply #240 on: January 15, 2020, 03:23:37 PM »
You can find all the evidence you need of Elon Musk's demonic nature in this thread.
What makes you an authority on recognizing demonic nature in people?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #241 on: January 15, 2020, 10:02:56 PM »
You can find all the evidence you need of Elon Musk's demonic nature in this thread.

For that matter, what exactly IS a demon?
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

?

Twerp

• Gutter Sniper
  • Flat Earth Almost Believer
« Reply #242 on: January 15, 2020, 10:35:56 PM »

For that matter, what exactly IS a demon?
This
“Heaven is being governed by Devil nowadays..” - Wise

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #243 on: May 16, 2020, 09:37:56 PM »
Just saying called it. X
The illusion is shattered if we ask what goes on behind the scenes.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #244 on: May 16, 2020, 09:39:42 PM »
It's odd how your positive order leads you along a path, to disagree. I'm not so sure your orthodox brings you home to Truth - are you?

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #245 on: May 16, 2020, 09:40:43 PM »
And no, its demon with an ae.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #246 on: May 16, 2020, 10:15:30 PM »
X - of course the sign of and rune we all know.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #247 on: May 16, 2020, 10:16:35 PM »
It's okay I'll walk you guys through the last signs.

« Reply #248 on: May 17, 2020, 04:33:32 AM »
It's okay I'll walk you guys through the last signs.

I admit, the name of his kid is kinda odd... I do not believe in supernatural stuff but still, odd.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #249 on: May 17, 2020, 09:11:55 AM »
Frankly, this possiblity increases. Even so I have confuse on which one worse of either John's boat or Devil's Musk. Ahahaha.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #251 on: May 26, 2020, 10:46:21 PM »
Just saying I did call it.

rvlvr

« Reply #252 on: May 26, 2020, 11:33:58 PM »
That you might well have done, but has it been a big secret a manned flight was planned?

Or am I missing something here, John?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #253 on: May 27, 2020, 01:28:03 AM »
I notified these friends to the apartment management that there should be nothing other than common satellite antennas on our terrace, which is a common area. If I do not get a result, I will complain to the municipal police.

1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

rvlvr

« Reply #254 on: May 27, 2020, 03:57:19 AM »
The bastards!

You should call the OKK to get rid of it with extreme prejudice.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2020, 04:18:07 AM by rvlvr »

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #255 on: May 27, 2020, 07:11:08 AM »
I notified these friends to the apartment management that there should be nothing other than common satellite antennas on our terrace, which is a common area. If I do not get a result, I will complain to the municipal police.

When did you move to Hawthorne, CA?

Looks like nice weather!
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #256 on: May 27, 2020, 01:40:49 PM »

When did you move to Hawthorne, CA?

Looks like nice weather!
Is everything okay?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #257 on: August 28, 2023, 02:32:55 PM »
Elon Musk taunting hard working soul bearing Americans with his Devil's champion armor after renaming Twitter to align to satanic symbology.

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #258 on: August 28, 2023, 03:22:48 PM »
Elon Musk taunting hard working soul bearing Americans with his Devil's champion armor after renaming Twitter to align to satanic symbology.

You're just mad you couldn't buy it.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #259 on: August 28, 2023, 03:27:04 PM »

Actually, him buying it does nothing but benefit me and TFES.

I am mad that Elon Musk is trying to bring about the second coming and destroy all of America.

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #260 on: August 28, 2023, 03:38:04 PM »

I am mad that Elon Musk is trying to bring about the second coming and destroy all of America.

Destroying America.  I didn't know owning a social media platform could cause the destruction of America.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #261 on: August 28, 2023, 04:28:03 PM »

Destroying America.  I didn't know owning a social media platform could cause the destruction of America.
Please review this thread which is filled with evidence that Elon Musk is trying to bring about the end of the world. Any rational mind will be forced to admit that his aims are nothing but nefarious.

« Reply #262 on: August 28, 2023, 08:05:59 PM »
I awoke last night in a cold sweat, with one thought on my mind: How could a man as clearly clever as Elon Musk is be duped by this whole "round earth" nonsense. And the answer came to me as quickly as it was asked - he isn't.

Elon evoking the Elm

First we will note rightfully that his name is indeed an anagram for “Evokes Elm Rune” - the rune X which has a connection to Earth - “For every gift a curse” or “for every gift a cost.” This may seem to be a stretch at first, but give me the benefit of proving this out.

He evokes giving a gift to man, but in reality it is a curse. What is that gift?

The logo makes it all too obvious - the gift is so called “space.”

To understand the meaning of the tesla logo we must first understand a secondary meaning of the X in spaceX. X in greek represents a foundation. It is necessary then, to build additively from his foundation of space x.

Now to turn our attention to tesla:

In the bible, man’s mark of the beast is signified by 666, or Chi Xi Stigma, or X Ξ  Ϛ. By now you should be able to recognize these symbols in Elon Musks logos.

I'm sorry, but I need to stop you here.

Revelation simply isn't real.

You see, the book of Revelation is not a warning to Christians. Rather it's a false prophecy. This is not to say that people couldn't try to fulfill the prophecy. But that's the point. It is a book meant to seed confusion and fear among believers, and provide a playbook for evil. Revelation is written by Satan as a lie of the future.

But God's way is not conditional grace. Jesus died on the cross not for morally upright people, but for the worst sorts of sinners. Even the demon-possessed.

Jesus has returned, and is with us. However, we live in a world where God's kingdom is paved over by evil men. Let's look at the dollar bill. Specifically the back.

Novus Ordo Seclorum means "New World Order." It's paving the triangle. The Eye however is the eye of Providence. Annuit Coeptis means "God approves of our endeavors." This symbol, while popular with Masons, neatly shows how all of their attempts to pave over reality are doomed to failure. The Eye of Providence remains unpaved. 

The reason is because Jesus made it very clear that His second coming would be glorious and visible to all humanity. He taught, “For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. … They (the nations) will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory.”

But Jesus has returned. His resurrection is known to everyone who will listen. Further, in Acts, he appeared in the clouds to over 300 people. The resurrection invalidates the second coming.

So let's talk about these globalists. Yes, Elon Musk being sketchy certainly tracks. I also will point out that the T in Tesla looks like Taurus. Satan is sometimes depicted with bull-like imagery. Calling him Antichrist isn't a stretch.

But so is Bill Gates. He devised a patent that was 060606. And so is George Soros. There isn't one Antichrist, and any part of the Bible that tells you different is lying. There are many Antichrists. All of these want to convince you that humans are worthless. They want you to think Jesus died for nothing, or that he is not coming back after 2000 years. Or that you have to wait until humanity is good enough. They are part not just of the whole scheme to pave over Jesus's resurrection but also push the nonsense of the Second Cumming. Ahem. Coming.

The Resurrection is the Second Coming. The Antichrists want you to believe that Jesus isn't among you, so that you aren't able to see him.

The real writer of John (it might not be John, as the author appears to be a "beloved disciple") tells us this.

Ask yourself this. If Jesus did not come to condemn the world, how then can he come again to condemn the world? "John of Patmos" and John are not the same person.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2023, 08:08:42 PM by bulmabriefs144 »

When the government says it's a weather balloon, they want you to think it's a coverup. But the real coverup is that most experimental UFOs are basically weather balloons.

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #263 on: August 29, 2023, 05:14:40 AM »

Please review this thread which is filled with evidence that Elon Musk is trying to bring about the end of the world. Any rational mind will be forced to admit that his aims are nothing but nefarious.

I did.  Seems like emotional ranting.  Emotion driven responses are irrational.
Rabinoz RIP

JackBlack

« Reply #264 on: September 02, 2023, 04:24:34 PM »
It seems more like he is trying to get money and control a narrative to pretend he is the smartest person in the world.
No indication that they are intentionally trying to bring about the end.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #265 on: September 14, 2023, 11:57:06 AM »

Emotions are driven from a evolutionary prerogative that has evolved over millions of years as adaptive responses to situations. Emotions are quite rational in a sense, and in a completely other sense are not innately irrational as you claim with no basis.

Rationality is not solely about objective analysis - it also about efficient decisions which emotions can be used to help simplify complex decisions.

That said, it is pure fact with no emotional connection what so ever.

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #266 on: September 15, 2023, 08:38:20 AM »

Emotions are driven from a evolutionary prerogative that has evolved over millions of years as adaptive responses to situations. Emotions are quite rational in a sense, and in a completely other sense are not innately irrational as you claim with no basis.

Rationality is not solely about objective analysis - it also about efficient decisions which emotions can be used to help simplify complex decisions.

Emotions are personal and are not uniform between individuals.  While some may experience similar emotions, their emotional responses will differ from another persons in varying degrees, even for the same thing.

Emotions in and of themselves are complex and don't simplify shit.

I've never heard of or come across any decision where emotions have simplified the decision.

« Last Edit: September 15, 2023, 08:40:04 AM by NotSoSkeptical »
Rabinoz RIP

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #267 on: October 17, 2023, 03:42:01 PM »

Emotions are personal and are not uniform between individuals.  While some may experience similar emotions, their emotional responses will differ from another persons in varying degrees, even for the same thing.

Emotions in and of themselves are complex and don't simplify shit.

I've never heard of or come across any decision where emotions have simplified the decision.

While emotions do differ amongst individuals, the evolutionary basis for their validity does not. We have all evolved as such because it was rational to do so.

To give one example to this point - In many cases it simplified decision that would be life or death decisions - fear would be a great example of this. It is better to have a faster reaction time due to fear that something bad might happen as you will survive more often assuming something might be attacking you whether it is or isn't. If I am an animal in the wild and I think I see something but I'm not sure I should make the decision based on emotion to run or hide. If there wasn't anything there, fine no harm. If there was, I saved myself from death. As you can see this quickened the decision making by not determining rationally whether or not something could harm me and it was a rational way to go about it because of cost-risk evaluation.

Your opinion that emotions never simplify things is disturbing, to say the least. Some rational decisions that might be simplified via emotion - career decisions (as job satisfaction and passion are very relevant), choosing a life partner, investing (emotional intelligence helps investors make better decisions during market volatility), healthcare choices (emotions can simplify the process by considering quality of life, comfort and emotional well being in addition to clinical aspects), creative and artistic pursuits, social and ethical dilemmas, leadership, and personal development.

In each of these scenarios, emotions can act as complementary rather than against rationality, helping to simplify complex decisions by adding a human perspective and a deeper understanding of values and desires. Emotions in these cases can streamline decision making, lead to faster intuition due to gut feelings in complex situations, increase motivation, and balance decision making. While it may seem adding more variables to an equation makes it more complex, in many cases adding a guiding light, as it is, simplifies the process and can even increase the reliability as many studies have shown. You are simplifying decisions by reducing the burden of over analyzing every aspect of a decision.

I wouldn't care much to live if I believed as you do.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2023, 04:12:15 PM by Username »

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #268 on: October 17, 2023, 03:50:16 PM »
I awoke last night in a cold sweat, with one thought on my mind: How could a man as clearly clever as Elon Musk is be duped by this whole "round earth" nonsense. And the answer came to me as quickly as it was asked - he isn't.

Elon evoking the Elm

First we will note rightfully that his name is indeed an anagram for “Evokes Elm Rune” - the rune X which has a connection to Earth - “For every gift a curse” or “for every gift a cost.” This may seem to be a stretch at first, but give me the benefit of proving this out.

He evokes giving a gift to man, but in reality it is a curse. What is that gift?

The logo makes it all too obvious - the gift is so called “space.”

To understand the meaning of the tesla logo we must first understand a secondary meaning of the X in spaceX. X in greek represents a foundation. It is necessary then, to build additively from his foundation of space x.

Now to turn our attention to tesla:

In the bible, man’s mark of the beast is signified by 666, or Chi Xi Stigma, or X Ξ  Ϛ. By now you should be able to recognize these symbols in Elon Musks logos.

I'm sorry, but I need to stop you here.

Revelation simply isn't real.

You see, the book of Revelation is not a warning to Christians. Rather it's a false prophecy. This is not to say that people couldn't try to fulfill the prophecy. But that's the point. It is a book meant to seed confusion and fear among believers, and provide a playbook for evil. Revelation is written by Satan as a lie of the future.

But God's way is not conditional grace. Jesus died on the cross not for morally upright people, but for the worst sorts of sinners. Even the demon-possessed.

Jesus has returned, and is with us. However, we live in a world where God's kingdom is paved over by evil men. Let's look at the dollar bill. Specifically the back.

Novus Ordo Seclorum means "New World Order." It's paving the triangle. The Eye however is the eye of Providence. Annuit Coeptis means "God approves of our endeavors." This symbol, while popular with Masons, neatly shows how all of their attempts to pave over reality are doomed to failure. The Eye of Providence remains unpaved. 

The reason is because Jesus made it very clear that His second coming would be glorious and visible to all humanity. He taught, “For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. … They (the nations) will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory.”

But Jesus has returned. His resurrection is known to everyone who will listen. Further, in Acts, he appeared in the clouds to over 300 people. The resurrection invalidates the second coming.

So let's talk about these globalists. Yes, Elon Musk being sketchy certainly tracks. I also will point out that the T in Tesla looks like Taurus. Satan is sometimes depicted with bull-like imagery. Calling him Antichrist isn't a stretch.

But so is Bill Gates. He devised a patent that was 060606. And so is George Soros. There isn't one Antichrist, and any part of the Bible that tells you different is lying. There are many Antichrists. All of these want to convince you that humans are worthless. They want you to think Jesus died for nothing, or that he is not coming back after 2000 years. Or that you have to wait until humanity is good enough. They are part not just of the whole scheme to pave over Jesus's resurrection but also push the nonsense of the Second Cumming. Ahem. Coming.

The Resurrection is the Second Coming. The Antichrists want you to believe that Jesus isn't among you, so that you aren't able to see him.

The real writer of John (it might not be John, as the author appears to be a "beloved disciple") tells us this.

Ask yourself this. If Jesus did not come to condemn the world, how then can he come again to condemn the world? "John of Patmos" and John are not the same person.
I'm sorry for missing this earlier - its a very thought provoking post. I will think on it.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #269 on: October 17, 2023, 03:53:31 PM »
Another example is feeling good. We feel good often due to an empirical basis - we have learned certain things have good outcomes and make us feel good. Likewise we have evolved so that certain things make us feel good - reproducing for example or caring for our young. If we look at these acts with pure rationality, we may not come to the same necessary or beneficial decisions or it might take quite a bit longer with no gain for that additional time spent.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2023, 04:45:22 PM by Username »