Elon Reeves Musk: Agent of Satan; Foundation of Evil

• 287 Replies

rvlvr

Re: Elon Reeves Musk: Agent of Satan; Foundation of Evil
« Reply #180 on: November 21, 2019, 04:25:47 AM »

« Reply #181 on: November 21, 2019, 12:03:01 PM »
I didn't mean to insult people outside the U.S. and everyone has the right to voice their opinion but I noticed that a lot of Europeans make baseless comments assuming that America is just like Europe. I'm an American but I lived in Europe, so I can tell you as someone with experience that European Socio-economic system is very different.  If you lived in America you would understand why I don't like Musk.  In Europe a guy like Musk would no be worth billions and rightfully so, that is all I gotta say.
JJA voted for Pedro

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #182 on: November 21, 2019, 07:13:00 PM »
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

rvlvr

« Reply #183 on: November 22, 2019, 01:28:56 AM »
I didn't mean to insult people outside the U.S. and everyone has the right to voice their opinion but I noticed that a lot of Europeans make baseless comments assuming that America is just like Europe. I'm an American but I lived in Europe, so I can tell you as someone with experience that European Socio-economic system is very different.  If you lived in America you would understand why I don't like Musk.  In Europe a guy like Musk would no be worth billions and rightfully so, that is all I gotta say.
Well, yes. Europe might not be like the US, but it is pretty far from being a homogenous clump. But you know that as you lived here.

rvlvr

« Reply #184 on: November 22, 2019, 03:04:35 AM »
https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-50513294

Back to Cybertron, you Decepticon you!

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #185 on: November 25, 2019, 03:40:20 PM »
He just can't help himself can he?

There has been some speculation in this thread around how Elon Musk amassed the impossible amount of wealth he currently holds. There is no doubt that evil betrays itself, and once again Musk has done just this. In March he changed his name, as he oft does, this time to Elon Tusk. He has also taken upon the image of "Elon Tusk" in the popular heathen show "Rick and Morty."

Now you might ask, what is John on about this time? Everytime he changes his name it is due to dark and black magics.

In this case he was soliciting the help of the daemon babi ngepet. We hear of this beast in indonesian local folk lore. His power? In transforming oneself into the tusked beast, one can gain instant riches - at the cost of their humanity (something Musk cares little for as he intends to remove humanity and replace it with AI.) For the magick to work, he must take the form of the beast - in this case via the character Elon Tusk and changing his twitter name to Elon Tusk - garnering many to wonder what his aims were - even leading many to thinking he was making a deal with Warren Buffet.

Just another piece of evidence for the pile. If you were not convinced earlier, and still are not I'm afraid you lack the subjective and objective skills and any ability of reason for the devil stands before us today.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #186 on: November 25, 2019, 03:41:17 PM »
For those who avoid satanic shows:

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #187 on: November 25, 2019, 03:43:41 PM »
And the article from when he changed his name, claiming he was "just playing the fool."
https://time.com/5541819/elon-musk-elon-tusk-twitter/

« Reply #188 on: November 25, 2019, 03:48:23 PM »
Of course, Elon Musk or Tusk are not even real names, his real name is the Devil.
JJA voted for Pedro

Macarios

« Reply #189 on: November 25, 2019, 04:15:04 PM »
Those are just marketing tricks to draw attention.
He already sold 150 000 Cyber Trucks.
This thread also just gives him additional free advertisement.
I don't have to fight about anything.
These things are not about me.
When one points facts out, they speak for themselves.
The main goal in all that is simplicity.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #190 on: November 25, 2019, 06:50:19 PM »
There has been some speculation in this thread around how Elon Musk amassed the impossible amount of wealth he currently holds.
What's impossible about the amount of wealth that Musk holds? ???
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

rvlvr

« Reply #191 on: November 26, 2019, 03:39:08 AM »
I did not know Musk has changed his name. News to me!

« Reply #192 on: November 26, 2019, 03:47:48 AM »

He hasn't sold any.  They don't even have a production line yet.  People just paid $100 to put their name down - it's just a marketing trick..
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Macarios

« Reply #193 on: November 26, 2019, 04:29:24 AM »

He hasn't sold any.  They don't even have a production line yet.  People just paid $100 to put their name down - it's just a marketing trick..

Transactions haven't been concluded yet,
but that many people (even more by now)
already started their process of buying it.

« Reply #194 on: November 26, 2019, 05:53:07 AM »

Transactions haven't been concluded yet,
but that many people (even more by now)
already started their process of buying it.
It's a concept car that isn't anywhere near road legal.  Zero people have bought one.  Don't fall for the marketing bullshit.

if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

rvlvr

« Reply #195 on: November 26, 2019, 05:55:50 AM »
Actually, about the status of the production model: I've tried to look for information whether or not the one shown to us is "road legal" (I lack a better word)? Is it pedestrian safe in all markets what with all the safety regulations and such?

« Reply #196 on: November 26, 2019, 08:00:55 AM »
Actually, about the status of the production model: I've tried to look for information whether or not the one shown to us is "road legal" (I lack a better word)? Is it pedestrian safe in all markets what with all the safety regulations and such?
It has quite a bit of stuff to sort out before it's legal.  Mirrors for starters (not allowed just cameras), the headlights, the steering wheel and probably a ton of other stuff.

No friggen pickup truck is "pedestrian safe" - which is why pedestrian deaths in the US have been steadily rising for years.

« Reply #197 on: November 26, 2019, 10:25:07 AM »
It has quite a bit of stuff to sort out before it's legal.  Mirrors for starters (not allowed just cameras), the headlights, the steering wheel and probably a ton of other stuff.

No friggen pickup truck is "pedestrian safe" - which is why pedestrian deaths in the US have been steadily rising for years.

Mirrors will be obsolete soon https://www.fenderbender.com/articles/13770-nhtsa-debates-cameras-replacing-car-mirrors
Quote from: Heiwa
You are ignoring this user. Show me the post.

« Reply #198 on: November 26, 2019, 10:35:14 AM »
Maybe, but currently they are a legal requirement in most places.

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #199 on: November 26, 2019, 10:45:56 AM »

Mirrors will be obsolete soon https://www.fenderbender.com/articles/13770-nhtsa-debates-cameras-replacing-car-mirrors

Doubt that.  Mirrors don't require power to work.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

rvlvr

« Reply #200 on: November 26, 2019, 10:47:07 AM »

Oh yeah, it is missing mirrors. Did not know of the steering wheel as I’ve only seen pics of the body.

And had no idea the pedestrian deaths have gone up. Then again I am quite shielded from excessive amount of pickups here. But it makes sense. Can imagine how a body will react to an F-150 attack.

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #201 on: November 26, 2019, 10:55:09 AM »

Oh yeah, it is missing mirrors. Did not know of the steering wheel as I’ve only seen pics of the body.

And had no idea the pedestrian deaths have gone up. Then again I am quite shielded from excessive amount of pickups here. But it makes sense. Can imagine how a body will react to an F-150 attack.

The number of trucks on the road has nothing to do with the number of pedestrians struck by vehicles.  There is no correlation.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #202 on: November 26, 2019, 11:05:18 AM »
At 35 mph, there is no such thing an a "pedestrian safe" vehicle!
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #203 on: November 26, 2019, 11:15:17 AM »
A vehicle can kill you by going slower than that.  Just need one with sufficient weight to run you over.
Rabinoz RIP

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #204 on: November 26, 2019, 11:27:07 AM »
Please try to stay on topic. This thread is about Elon Musk, Mr. X, Tusk and his daemonic influences on the world.

rvlvr

« Reply #205 on: November 26, 2019, 11:28:36 AM »
Cybertruck is one of them, isn’t it?

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #206 on: November 26, 2019, 11:31:13 AM »
Please try to stay on topic. This thread is about Elon Musk, Mr. X, Tusk and his daemonic influences on the world.

Did Elon Musk create your glasses?  They make you look possessed.  You should fix that before wise sees it.
Rabinoz RIP

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #207 on: November 26, 2019, 11:33:53 AM »
If Elon Musk invented glasses you would have to rip your eyes out to install them and put in his bioengineered ai powered eyeballs.

Macarios

« Reply #208 on: November 26, 2019, 10:04:11 PM »

His "demonic influences" are shifting from environmentally toxic fossil fuels to electric vehicles,
and from human race stranded to a single planet to more independent one expanded through Space
and much less vulnerable to a single asteroid hitting Earth and erasing it.

With enough people out of the reach of centralised powers the personal liberties will much easier be preserved.
You don't have to fight for your freedom, just to change the planet, moon, asteroid, orbit, artificial habitat...

In many countries in the "old world" citizens are considered to be "property of the state" not the "members of the society". They are tricked into agreeing with inappropriate laws and used by elite. In some cases it is criminal elite. Advancing the condition for humans to be more free than now while promoting cleaner technologies doesn't look like "satanic work" to me.

Much more satanic would be insisting on status quo, with big oil companies polluting air and oceans, armies continuing to terrorizing people and religions still trying to trick them into obedience.

Facts are better than faith, knowledge is better than belief, action helps, prayers don't.

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #209 on: November 26, 2019, 10:20:40 PM »

His "demonic influences" are shifting from environmentally toxic fossil fuels to electric vehicles,
and from human race stranded to a single planet to more independent one expanded through Space
and much less vulnerable to a single asteroid hitting Earth and erasing it.

With enough people out of the reach of centralised powers the personal liberties will much easier be preserved.
You don't have to fight for your freedom, just to change the planet, moon, asteroid, orbit, artificial habitat...

In many countries in the "old world" citizens are considered to be "property of the state" not the "members of the society". They are tricked into agreeing with inappropriate laws and used by elite. In some cases it is criminal elite. Advancing the condition for humans to be more free than now while promoting cleaner technologies doesn't look like "satanic work" to me.

Much more satanic would be insisting on status quo, with big oil companies polluting air and oceans, armies continuing to terrorizing people and religions still trying to trick them into obedience.

Facts are better than faith, knowledge is better than belief, action helps, prayers don't.

Yeah, but he once called a guy a Pedo and was late with his model 3 deliveries, therefore he is Satan and a scammer.
If you move fast enough, everything appears flat