Elon Reeves Musk: Agent of Satan; Foundation of Evil

• 287 Replies

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
Re: Elon Reeves Musk: Agent of Satan; Foundation of Evil
« Reply #120 on: November 08, 2019, 09:05:58 PM »
We have far more important things to deal with than your quibbling about syntax and form.
Do you have any time to quibble about intellectual integrity?
To talk of the integrity of knowledge, would mean we could at least define knowledge at the outright. Its much better that we have no idea of what we might define knowledge as. It will shape us for years to come.

How about starting with just integrity.  I think we'd be fairly satisfied with defining that.
I'd like to get some food to folks in my town. I'd like to design that process to scale so we can get folks fed around here. The ones that really need it.

On the more phili level yes - we can talk about the fucking way or trolling or a flat earth or some sorta magic all day long.

But as the flat earth society, yes even you trolls - we all have to help. What's your ideas?

For those others that are listening - yes he is the devil. Or at least an important point to watch. We will report with the weather.

The illusion is shattered if we ask what goes on behind the scenes.

Gumwars

• A poke in your eye good sir...
« Reply #121 on: November 08, 2019, 09:18:12 PM »
But as the flat earth society, yes even you trolls - we all have to help. What's your ideas?

How about you stand on your own two feet and actually fight for a change?  It's sickening watching you ignore and evade every time a challenge presents itself to your sacred cultish idea.  That is the ONLY thing that can help TFES.

As far as the rest of the world is concerned, well, the USA is against the ropes at the moment.  We have let a lunatic loose in the control cab and most civic duty minded folk are busy attending that emergency.  My idea there is this; rest of the world take note of what putting an uneducated kook in charge of the country can do.  Don' t do it, even if it seems like a good idea.
Quote from: Carl Sagan
We should endeavor to always keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #122 on: November 08, 2019, 09:40:55 PM »
I'm sorry friend. You have eyes that cannot see.

Gumwars

« Reply #123 on: November 08, 2019, 09:46:16 PM »
I'm sorry friend. You have eyes that cannot see.

Evade.  Ignore.  Repeat.

Good luck.
We should endeavor to always keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #124 on: November 08, 2019, 09:54:51 PM »
Yeah, referencing a corollary passage must be evasion. The mind to the unknown shudders and retreats. The centre cannot be held.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #125 on: November 08, 2019, 09:56:34 PM »
Make no mistake - he is at our door. It might not be today, or tomorrow; the opposition will rise to meet you, and I will aid you in any way you might need. The storm is coming.

Gumwars

« Reply #126 on: November 08, 2019, 10:20:54 PM »
Make no mistake - he is at our door. It might not be today, or tomorrow; the opposition will rise to meet you, and I will aid you in any way you might need. The storm is coming.

I have been an atheist for many years.  The notion of god/satan is, no offense, a childish threat used to cajole a juvenile species into placation.  Homo sapiens means man of wisdom; what logic can be applied to religion?  What reason can be gleaned from the Quaran?  The Bible?  The Kaballah?   The are stories from a distant time when we didn't know the world as we do now. 

I don't mean to mock your faith John.  I just find it an extreme stretch to think Elon Musk is a demonic agent.  It's a little fringe and open to skeptical criticism.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #127 on: November 08, 2019, 10:35:05 PM »
I was an atheist first when my brother died. Well before that, but we were never religious up in the North. I didn't have the idea in my head to start with - (teaching kids religion to me is child abuse.)

We moved down to the South at the time so he could attend a university. I thought the same, and had the same arguments against Christ when it happened. Every single one. I was the dick rebel religious kid in a catholic high school. Totally spaghetti monster meets happy toaster meets every other religion.

Religion was a devil to me. I mean it seamed like a good joke that I could be on the good end of. It seemed like bullshit - and the most of the lot of it is. It didn't seem like a thing that could heal.

You ask what reason can be gleaned from religious texts. From someone like you, where you are now - its evolution. Its thousands of years of natural evolution beyond what natural philosophy or philosophy might say on the matter - its a naturally grown truth. Its value compared to say - the engineering in a microwave - it is so much more.

its so easy to divide everything into this and that -  but that is a cop out that robs us all.

My favorite, to answer your question pointedly, is "they know not what they do." It is the best phrase uttered. It describes where wer are with knowledge 1000+ years earlier.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 10:37:50 PM by John Davis »

Hamzah

• The Exposer Of Insecurities
« Reply #128 on: November 08, 2019, 11:41:17 PM »
John, why are you accusing Elon Musk of using cryptic messages when you are using them as well?
« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 11:43:21 PM by Hamzah »
Deaf, dumb, and blind, they will not return (to the path). Al-Baqara (The Cow) - 2:18

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #129 on: November 09, 2019, 12:25:59 PM »

Fuck me.

That is the best phrase ever uttered.
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #130 on: November 09, 2019, 12:37:47 PM »

Pure evil.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Hamzah

« Reply #131 on: November 10, 2019, 08:00:56 PM »
John, why do you disbelieve in global earth but believe Elon Musk is a CEO of SpaceX?
Deaf, dumb, and blind, they will not return (to the path). Al-Baqara (The Cow) - 2:18

rvlvr

« Reply #132 on: November 10, 2019, 11:44:36 PM »
Haven't seen Satan, but there were some Christians at my door a few days ago. They seemed nice, but I had visitors. Could not chat with them.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #133 on: November 13, 2019, 11:57:54 AM »
John, why do you disbelieve in global earth but believe Elon Musk is a CEO of SpaceX?
Well, he is the CEO of SpaceX. I would contend its goals have nothing to do with space travel and are instead to dupe the populace and fuel money into his satanism and neohumanist ai.

Hamzah

« Reply #134 on: November 13, 2019, 06:34:42 PM »
Well, he is the CEO of SpaceX.

How do you actually know that? According to FE hypothesis, all the pilots and scientists are actors. What makes Elon Musk a real character?

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #135 on: November 14, 2019, 10:29:59 AM »

How do you actually know that? According to FE hypothesis, all the pilots and scientists are actors. What makes Elon Musk a real character?
I don't know of anyone who claims all pilots and scientists are actors. If anyone does, they are foolish beyond compare.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #136 on: November 14, 2019, 02:25:33 PM »

I don't know of anyone who claims all pilots and scientists are actors. If anyone does, they are foolish beyond compare.

Maybe not all pilots and scientists, but Wise posits that Qantas pilots and flight attendants shove passengers out of their planes over the south Pacific. Maybe not actors, but definitely murderers.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #137 on: November 15, 2019, 09:43:53 AM »

Maybe not all pilots and scientists, but Wise posits that Qantas pilots and flight attendants shove passengers out of their planes over the south Pacific. Maybe not actors, but definitely murderers.
Having flown Qantas I can verify that he is either right about me being face swapped or (far more likely) this doesn't happen. Is Elon Musk who he says he is? We have reason to believe his father exists and is just as dangerous and evil as him. Really, we could never know for sure. We do know that whoever he is, he is attempting to do some pretty evil stuff. He's no boy scout.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #138 on: November 15, 2019, 09:55:41 AM »
John, you believe Musk when he says that he's CEO of SpaceX but don't believe him when he says that SpaceX launches rockets into space?  How does that work?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #139 on: November 15, 2019, 10:12:41 AM »
John, you believe Musk when he says that he's CEO of SpaceX but don't believe him when he says that SpaceX launches rockets into space?  How does that work?
How does it work that I believe he's the CEO of a sham? Your premise seems to be that if I believe (or disbelieve) one thing he says I must not believe anything he says. This seems pretty silly.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #140 on: November 15, 2019, 01:53:47 PM »

Having flown Qantas I can verify that he is either right about me being face swapped or (far more likely) this doesn't happen. Is Elon Musk who he says he is? We have reason to believe his father exists and is just as dangerous and evil as him. Really, we could never know for sure. We do know that whoever he is, he is attempting to do some pretty evil stuff. He's no boy scout.

I'm glad you survived Qantas. Many do not, apparently.

What's the evil stuff he's doing again?

Hamzah

« Reply #141 on: November 15, 2019, 07:55:40 PM »
How does it work that I believe he's the CEO of a sham? Your premise seems to be that if I believe (or disbelieve) one thing he says I must not believe anything he says. This seems pretty silly.

If he is a liar, why do you believe him?

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #142 on: November 18, 2019, 09:55:06 AM »

I'm glad you survived Qantas. Many do not, apparently.

What's the evil stuff he's doing again?

Summoning Demons and subverting God's works through neohumanism and AI

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #143 on: November 18, 2019, 09:56:08 AM »

If he is a liar, why do you believe him?
I don't have to believe him to know that he acts as CEO. Could he just be a figure head or a puppet? Sure. I don't think the evidence points that way though.

« Reply #144 on: November 18, 2019, 10:56:16 AM »
I agree that Elon Musk is Satanic, but so is every billionaire. Musk is just another spoiled hipster who actively participates in demoralization of our society and degradation of young minds. I mean his Tesla sucks, his space X will never happen, like John Davis said he is just trying to dupe people, take their money and then come up with excuse that he can't give them a ride on the magic carpet, just like the Russian space agencies duped westerners LOL

Musk is just a rich kid, a fucking stoner with no brain.
JJA voted for Pedro

EvolvedMantisShrimp

• Physical Comedian
« Reply #145 on: November 18, 2019, 12:14:23 PM »
I agree that Elon Musk is Satanic, but so is every billionaire. Musk is just another spoiled hipster who actively participates in demoralization of our society and degradation of young minds. I mean his Tesla sucks, his space X will never happen, like John Davis said he is just trying to dupe people, take their money and then come up with excuse that he can't give them a ride on the magic carpet, just like the Russian space agencies duped westerners LOL

I thought CEOs were Vedic gods.
Nullius in Verba

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #146 on: November 18, 2019, 12:38:32 PM »
I mean his Tesla sucks, his space X will never happen...

What do you mean? Space X has already happened. They've had a couple of dozen successful missions. As well, I was in a Lyft about a month ago and the car was a Tesla 3. I had never been in a Tesla. It was really nice, great ride, quick, nimble. I was impressed. I'm not sue what your basis is for they suck.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #147 on: November 18, 2019, 03:05:59 PM »
I agree that Elon Musk is Satanic, but so is every billionaire. Musk is just another spoiled hipster who actively participates in demoralization of our society and degradation of young minds. I mean his Tesla sucks,
Do you own a Tesla if not how do you know "his Tesla sucks"?

Quote from: New Earth
his space X will never happen,
You're a bit late about "SpaceX will never happen"! It's already happened and they are going "great guns" sorry about that!
This launch put 60 satellites into orbit, pretty cool!

Blastoff! SpaceX Launches 60 More Starlink Satellites by VideoFromSpace

How do you like them apples?

like John Davis said he is just trying to dupe people, take their money and then come up with excuse that he can't give them a ride on the magic carpet, just like the Russian space agencies duped westerners LOL
If that is correct how about some evidence? But you never seem to have any evidence for anything you claim so why should anyone take notice of what you write?

I'll agree that "Musk is just a rich kid" but that "kid" started from virtually nothing - what have YOU done?
And he's no "stoner with no brain"!
He's a thousand time smarter than you and knows a great deal about rockets and employs other that have more specialised knowledge than he does.

You and John Davis are just jealous of his success.

« Reply #148 on: November 18, 2019, 04:20:45 PM »

What do you mean? Space X has already happened. They've had a couple of dozen successful missions. As well, I was in a Lyft about a month ago and the car was a Tesla 3. I had never been in a Tesla. It was really nice, great ride, quick, nimble. I was impressed. I'm not sue what your basis is for they suck.

Wow that just shows you how stupid people are. He could afford Tesla and yet drove for Lyft? LOL
JJA voted for Pedro

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #149 on: November 18, 2019, 04:46:29 PM »

Wow that just shows you how stupid people are. He could afford Tesla and yet drove for Lyft? LOL
Why does that show anyone stupid?
"The Tesla Model 3 is a sedan. The 2019 Model 3 starts at $39,490 (MSRP), with a destination charge of $1,200. It gets EPA-estimated 116-133 MPG combined."
And
"The valuation analysts at Kelley Blue Book today reported the estimated average transaction price for a light vehicle in the United States was $36,843 in April 2019."

I would say that your comment shows us "how stupid" you are for saying "He could afford Tesla and yet drove for Lyft?"