Elon Reeves Musk: Agent of Satan; Foundation of Evil

• 287 Replies

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
Re: Elon Reeves Musk: Agent of Satan; Foundation of Evil
« Reply #90 on: November 04, 2019, 10:17:50 AM »
Elon Musk has never said that he's summoning daemons through AI. He said it is like summoning daemons. As in, you need to be careful with AI because if you screw it up you can make it quite dangerous. Figure of speech is quite important if you're quoting a guy.

Of course. That's why Grimes will be tortured for eternity by AI. "With artificial intelligence, we are summoning the demon." Not, it's "Like summoning the demon."

It's like these sorts to revel in admitting what they are doing to the face of the public.

« Reply #91 on: November 04, 2019, 10:27:25 AM »
Elon Musk has never said that he's summoning daemons through AI. He said it is like summoning daemons. As in, you need to be careful with AI because if you screw it up you can make it quite dangerous. Figure of speech is quite important if you're quoting a guy.

Of course. That's why Grimes will be tortured for eternity by AI. "With artificial intelligence, we are summoning the demon." Not, it's "Like summoning the demon."

It's like these sorts to revel in admitting what they are doing to the face of the public.

He did mean what I said though. AI can be our end and that's why he says we need to be careful. I don't think that the actual "antichrist" would warn the people. Anyways, I'm still wondering what this has to do with FE?

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #92 on: November 04, 2019, 11:43:17 AM »
He is a part of the religious conspiracy to undermine God's word and sell us the snakes-oil of "space travel."

I can't know what he meant for sure, can you? At least not until his insanely invasive and unregulated AI to neuron links are created :/. However in lei of that ,the evidence makes it pretty obvious. Remember the hubris, audacity and big headedness of Treelon Musk before you say the anti-christ wouldn't tell us his plans to our face. Hell Trump does it daily.

JackBlack

« Reply #93 on: November 04, 2019, 11:55:38 AM »
Elon Musk made his logo that of a two horned daemon, and marked it with the number of man, 666, the mark of the beast.
Citation needed.
It appears to just be part of an electric motor, with the word TESLA.
No demon, no numbers.

You sure seem to just be making up a pile of nonsense.

I thought you didn't believe in God?  Seems contradictory to acknowledge Satan, but not God.
I don't believe in either.
But that doesn't mean I can't recognise that fictional character known as God is far worse than the fictional character known as Satan.

And your point is moot.  Why didn't God just destroy Satan?
That doesn't make my point moot. It just further reinforces it.
If Satan was so evil, why did God make him in the first place? Why allow him to interfere with man?

You seem to not understand the importance of free will.
You seem to foolishly think that gets God off the hook. It doesn't.
Or do you think everyone that has been harmed wanted to be harmed and that their free will wasn't violated by being harmed?

But when you look at it with any level of inspection he just comes off as ignorant. Many atheists have this same issue - using the same tactics they apparently abhor when leveed by the religious proponents.
You mean you need to dismiss them as ignorant or otherwise insult them because otherwise you would need to admit your god is an evil tyrant that no decent human being would ever worship.
Especially considering the religious here (i.e. you and NotSoSkeptical) seem to be doing exactly what you are claiming I am.

First off, we've already shown space flight to be impossible. The idea has been destroyed.
Where?
I am yet to see such a thing.
All evidence indicates it is possible and has been done.

I am suggesting the Bible is real, and its better to be safe than sorry.
So you are invoking Pascal's wager, one of the worst arguments to believe in a god?
Yes, the Bible is real in the sense that it is a real book. But there is no reason at all to think its contents aren't fiction.
Going for the God of the Bible means putting all your faith into that one particular god at the exclusion of others.
Any other god is more likely to torment you for believing in false god, especially such an evil one.
A just god is more likely to punish you for promoting such evil.
And with this god being so evil, there is always the question of if it would be better to fight against it to try and overthrow it (I hear iron might be good for that), rather than dooming all of humanity by giving in and trying to convince others to do the same as there is no reason to think such an evil being would actually be nice to you after you die.
And then there is also the far more likely option of no god existing in which case you are just trying to harm humanity for no purpose.

before you say the anti-christ wouldn't tell us his plans to our face.
You mean like what Jesus did?
Remember, Jesus is quite like the antichrist, and has successfully gotten so many people to go away from God.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #94 on: November 04, 2019, 01:11:02 PM »
Honestly Jack, you misrepresent my arguments so often it's hard for me to justify response to your giant replies.

If you'd like to have an argument about whether or not the bible sufficiently explains evil, please do so in an appropriate thread - or your wider qualms with religion in general. This thread is clearly not about atheism or your issues with misunderstanding religion and specifically the judeo-christian religion. You are trying to apply logic and reasoning that only makes sense to people with a finite life living in a universe ruled by laws and orders that we are beyond changing to an eternal and timeless all powerful 'being'; dissecting the issues with your view on Christianity, and your apparent ignorance or dismissal of the entirety of Christian thought deserves its own discussion. Likewise, this discussion doesn't need to be derailed by your arguments.

That said, I'll answer you this once.

Elon Musk made his logo that of a two horned daemon, and marked it with the number of man, 666, the mark of the beast.
Citation needed.
It appears to just be part of an electric motor, with the word TESLA.
No demon, no numbers.

You sure seem to just be making up a pile of nonsense.

I thought you didn't believe in God?  Seems contradictory to acknowledge Satan, but not God.
I don't believe in either.
But that doesn't mean I can't recognise that fictional character known as God is far worse than the fictional character known as Satan.
All suffering can be attributed to Satan and Adam, if one were to read the work you are trying to debunk.

And your point is moot.  Why didn't God just destroy Satan?
That doesn't make my point moot. It just further reinforces it.
If Satan was so evil, why did God make him in the first place? Why allow him to interfere with man?
He was not evil in the first place. He, like other angels, was given free will. He sinned and fell.

You seem to not understand the importance of free will.
You seem to foolishly think that gets God off the hook. It doesn't.
Or do you think everyone that has been harmed wanted to be harmed and that their free will wasn't violated by being harmed?
Free will is not all power.

But when you look at it with any level of inspection he just comes off as ignorant. Many atheists have this same issue - using the same tactics they apparently abhor when leveed by the religious proponents.
You mean you need to dismiss them as ignorant or otherwise insult them because otherwise you would need to admit your god is an evil tyrant that no decent human being would ever worship.
Especially considering the religious here (i.e. you and NotSoSkeptical) seem to be doing exactly what you are claiming I am.
No, I dismiss them as ignorant because they are ignorant. For example, you seem to think free will is all power, and use that to justify that free will is violated by them being harmed. This is ludicrously ignorant of the theology you are attempting to argue against.

So you are invoking Pascal's wager, one of the worst arguments to believe in a god?
No. I suggested no such thing. Where did I?

before you say the anti-christ wouldn't tell us his plans to our face.
You mean like what Jesus did?
Remember, Jesus is quite like the antichrist, and has successfully gotten so many people to go away from God.
Yeah, Jesus was pretty clear about his plans. Good point there.

JackBlack

« Reply #95 on: November 04, 2019, 01:45:48 PM »
please do so in an appropriate thread
I am responding to those bringing it up.
But as you are claiming being an agent of Satan makes them a foundation of evil, or that opposing God makes them evil, they are relevant to this thread.
If your god is evil, that means opposing it does not make one evil.
If Satan is not evil, then being an agent of Satan does not make one evil.

You are trying to apply logic and reasoning that only makes sense to people with a finite life ...
My logic and reasoning applies regardless.

All suffering can be attributed to Satan and Adam, if one were to read the work you are trying to debunk.
Which can then be directly attributed to God as God made them. More importantly, a good god wouldn't make people suffer due to the actions of those so long ago, nor would it punish someone who had no knowledge of good and evil.

So even trying to blame Satan (who just told humanity the truth) and Adam doesn't magically get your god off the hook and make it not evil.

He was not evil in the first place. He, like other angels, was given free will. He sinned and fell.
And your god had no idea that he was going to be "evil"?
And your god, knowing that he was "evil", still allowed him to interfere with mankind and make them suffer?
Again, that doesn't get your god off the hook.

Free will is not all power.
And I never said it was.
The main point is that God intervening to stop someone harming another is no more a violation of free will than God allowing someone to harm another.

No, I dismiss them as ignorant because they are ignorant. For example, you seem to think free will is all power, and use that to justify that free will is violated by them being harmed.
No, you set up a straw man to pretend they are ignorant while ignoring the main point.

No. I suggested no such thing. Where did I?
"Better to be safe than sorry" sure sounds like Pascal's wager.
You would rather be safe by believing in a god that may or may not exist and which may or may not reward you, than be sorry by ignoring it and facing its evil wrath.

Yeah, Jesus was pretty clear about his plans. Good point there.
And Jesus got a lot of people to defy God.
He even stepped in and stopped an execution which was in accordance with God's will.
He violated the Sabbath.

He is the antichrist.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #96 on: November 04, 2019, 02:45:26 PM »
please do so in an appropriate thread
I am responding to those bringing it up.
But as you are claiming being an agent of Satan makes them a foundation of evil, or that opposing God makes them evil, they are relevant to this thread.
If your god is evil, that means opposing it does not make one evil.
If Satan is not evil, then being an agent of Satan does not make one evil.

If you would like to contest my warning to stay on topic do so in Suggestions and Concerns. I will not warn you again, in this thread or others. I'm sick of you shitting in the bed, and of hearing of it daily from the flat earthers you have driven from this site.

Others who have talked of it have agreed it was not on topic and that they would make a thread if they wished to discuss it. Honestly, I'd love to discuss it further with you in an appropriate place. Mostly, because your argument does nothing to address the many many many solutions proposed to this problem over the past thousands of years, and even those present in the Bible itself in say... Job or Romans.

« Last Edit: November 04, 2019, 02:47:51 PM by John Davis »

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #97 on: November 04, 2019, 03:07:02 PM »
He is a part of the religious conspiracy to undermine God's word and sell us the snakes-oil of "space travel."

Now that you have proven without a doubt that he is an agent of Satan, what are the next steps? What do you intend to do with this powerful revelation?

As an aside, kind of ironic that you used the phrase "snakes-oil" as Rowbotham actually was a snake-oil sales man.

« Reply #98 on: November 04, 2019, 05:43:59 PM »
John boy, John boy. That awful hairstyle of yours alone, in your avatar, proves to me satan is indeed alive and well.

From what I can see, the topic of this thread is proving Satan and Elon Musk are one and the same. The problem is, your argument is flawed because it makes an assumption. An assumption that satan can masquerade as, or be, a human being.

Where in the bible does it say satan can be a living breathing human being, or employs agents, John Davis?

« Reply #99 on: November 05, 2019, 02:11:16 AM »
John's posts have been getting more and more bizarre lately, but it looks like he's finally gone off the deep end.
He's just bored.

Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #100 on: November 05, 2019, 07:10:04 AM »
John's posts have been getting more and more bizarre lately, but it looks like he's finally gone off the deep end.
He's just bored.
I think that John has been using inferior moon-block and the moon's rays are driving him mad.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Yes

« Reply #101 on: November 05, 2019, 07:22:39 AM »
He's just bored.
I think that John has been using inferior moon-block and the moon's rays are driving him mad.
Ever since I read the obvious lies of his fallacious Candel Experiment, I've been under the impression that he's just another FE troll.  However, perhaps my judgement was too hasty.  I think you may be right.  His mind has come under the influence of putrefying moon rays.
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBCode and smileys may be used in your signature.

« Reply #102 on: November 05, 2019, 08:13:51 AM »
He's just bored.
I suspect it's some terrible combination of the these factors.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #103 on: November 05, 2019, 12:20:57 PM »
Does evil have the guise of being altruistic? He donated $1 million for trees being planted, he works tirelessly, he doesn't take a salary.

Your claim that he is evil seems to lack support from acts of evil and is instead full of symbolism and mixing natural events with cryptic messages.
Quote from: Heiwa
You are ignoring this user. Show me the post.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #104 on: November 05, 2019, 12:28:31 PM »
I take the utmost care when studying the moon and always wear appropriate protection.

I think our next steps should be to disseminate the information for the purposes of outside verification. Perhaps in the form of a print and online comic tract that explains the situation in a way everyone can understand. In the meanwhile, more study is necessary and more digging. It is clear that he is not acting alone and we must work to find out the scope and breadth of this heinous attack on the righteous.

Does evil have the guise of being altruistic? He donated $1 million for trees being planted, he works tirelessly, he doesn't take a salary.

Your claim that he is evil seems to lack support from acts of evil and is instead full of symbolism and mixing natural events with cryptic messages.
Let's see: infamous liar, criminal, and tree centric satanist claims he's sleeping on the factory floor to save time (that makes total sense), that he earns minimal wage (while also throwing a million dollars at trees to one up someone he doesn't like), and predictably and formally mentioned uses trees to help fuel his daemonic summoning ritual - #teamtree indeed.

And yes, I wouldn't put it past evil to have the guise of being altruistic. Again as formally mentioned: "for him in word, against him in deed." He would like to appear altruistic, but he is clearly fueled by nefarious motives. Least of these is likely his ego; the same ego that thinks it can control demons and use the key of david.

« Reply #105 on: November 05, 2019, 12:34:58 PM »
infamous liar, criminal
So you just label him these things and then say he's evil?? What did he do? You need to support your claims. You can't say he is evil because he's a criminal and then say he is a criminal because he is evil.
Quote from: Heiwa
You are ignoring this user. Show me the post.

« Reply #106 on: November 05, 2019, 03:46:46 PM »
I take the utmost care when studying the moon and always wear appropriate protection.

I think our next steps should be to disseminate the information for the purposes of outside verification. Perhaps in the form of a print and online comic tract that explains the situation in a way everyone can understand. In the meanwhile, more study is necessary and more digging. It is clear that he is not acting alone and we must work to find out the scope and breadth of this heinous attack on the righteous.

Let's see: infamous liar, criminal, and tree centric satanist claims he's sleeping on the factory floor to save time (that makes total sense), that he earns minimal wage (while also throwing a million dollars at trees to one up someone he doesn't like), and predictably and formally mentioned uses trees to help fuel his daemonic summoning ritual - #teamtree indeed.

And yes, I wouldn't put it past evil to have the guise of being altruistic. Again as formally mentioned: "for him in word, against him in deed." He would like to appear altruistic, but he is clearly fueled by nefarious motives. Least of these is likely his ego; the same ego that thinks it can control demons and use the key of david.

Did you drink up all the communal wine at your local church before you entered the confessional booth? Typing posts on the FES in the confessional booth is evil, John boy.

You can't define what evil is, or a demon is, can you? Like I said, subjecting visitors to this good forum to the image of your fucked up hairstyle in your avatar might fulfill a definition of evil, for your cruel barber or wife, but is arguably also an attempt at humor.

Good and evil depends on your viewpoint. From Elon Musk's point of view, your words are from an evil little demon, John Davis.

Yes

« Reply #107 on: November 05, 2019, 04:52:36 PM »
infamous liar, criminal
So you just label him these things and then say he's evil?? What did he do? You need to support your claims. You can't say he is evil because he's a criminal and then say he is a criminal because he is evil.
Well, his deadline projections are pretty much always wrong.  So that's kind of like lying, right?
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBCode and smileys may be used in your signature.

Gumwars

• A poke in your eye good sir...
« Reply #108 on: November 05, 2019, 05:39:13 PM »
So, FACT: Samuel Rowbotham dropped out of school at age 9.  FACT: Rowbotham lied and gave himself the title of doctor.  So, dropped out of school and was a conman.  No embellishment there.

Lets see a source for that, liar.

The Wikipedia article on Rowbotham says that he "dropped out of school at the age of 9 [citation needed]"

Liar I am not.  You and John seem to not understand what spewing falsehoods look like, starting with the absurd claim regarding the shape of the world.  Nearly all of the information available regarding Rowbotham is from the mouth of this conman himself.  Admittedly, the wiki source for "Parallax" being a drop out seems to be attributed to his aversion to education early on and that he had been nabbed due to truancy around the age of 7.  Understand that there is a difference between knowingly lying, as you and John seem so apt to do, and not checking a reference.

His self proclaimed doctorate is not in question, however, as this is a feature of the quack that even TFES recognizes.  He is not mentioned on the academic rolls at any university of the time.  Considering that he doesn't use his given name when referring to this medical credentials, one is left wondering how he came about them. 

Let me be clear on this; John Davis flat out lied about the twine and sticks experiment.  He never did it, though I believe to him the idea seemed simple in his mind.  Having never worked with extreme lengths of rope, twine, or cable, he was unaware that those all have considerable slack in them.  Enough slack that had he actually performed the experiment as he claimed he did, this problem would have come up.

You, Mr. Bishop, are guilty of deliberately making the same mistake Rowbotham did when performing a variation of the Bedford experiment.  The problem was well documented yet you intentionally ignored it and, shocker, proved that we can make the same mistake in the 21st century as Rowbotham did in the 19th. 
Quote from: Carl Sagan
We should endeavor to always keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out.

Hamzah

• The Exposer Of Insecurities
« Reply #109 on: November 05, 2019, 05:59:20 PM »
How many people have been accused of "666"? Is John trying to create a scapegoat out of Elon Musk?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witch-hunt
« Last Edit: November 05, 2019, 06:02:05 PM by Hamzah »
Deaf, dumb, and blind, they will not return (to the path). Al-Baqara (The Cow) - 2:18

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #110 on: November 06, 2019, 08:37:58 AM »
infamous liar, criminal
He's broken the law in regards to a recent labor dispute. There is also the dispute with the SEC about him saying tesla was going private.

This perhaps is a bit unfair. Many of us are "criminals" by nature that man is evil and no one is perfect.

Did you drink up all the communal wine at your local church before you entered the confessional booth? Typing posts on the FES in the confessional booth is evil, John boy.

You can't define what evil is, or a demon is, can you? Like I said, subjecting visitors to this good forum to the image of your fucked up hairstyle in your avatar might fulfill a definition of evil, for your cruel barber or wife, but is arguably also an attempt at humor.

Good and evil depends on your viewpoint. From Elon Musk's point of view, your words are from an evil little demon, John Davis.

The question of whether evil is universally definable is an open one. You may well think that it is relative, but it would be easy to point to the counter arguments such as CS Lewis which states some acts are universally evil, such as rape and murder. By taking morality as subjective, he argues, you are robbing man of moral motivation as well as deprecating appreciation of true good.

He also points out that such a stance is not really defendable and it is unlikely you can point to any true example of subjectivism.
So, FACT: Samuel Rowbotham dropped out of school at age 9.  FACT: Rowbotham lied and gave himself the title of doctor.  So, dropped out of school and was a conman.  No embellishment there.

Lets see a source for that, liar.

The Wikipedia article on Rowbotham says that he "dropped out of school at the age of 9 [citation needed]"

Liar I am not.  You and John seem to not understand what spewing falsehoods look like, starting with the absurd claim regarding the shape of the world.  Nearly all of the information available regarding Rowbotham is from the mouth of this conman himself.  Admittedly, the wiki source for "Parallax" being a drop out seems to be attributed to his aversion to education early on and that he had been nabbed due to truancy around the age of 7.  Understand that there is a difference between knowingly lying, as you and John seem so apt to do, and not checking a reference.

His self proclaimed doctorate is not in question, however, as this is a feature of the quack that even TFES recognizes.  He is not mentioned on the academic rolls at any university of the time.  Considering that he doesn't use his given name when referring to this medical credentials, one is left wondering how he came about them. 

Let me be clear on this; John Davis flat out lied about the twine and sticks experiment.  He never did it, though I believe to him the idea seemed simple in his mind.  Having never worked with extreme lengths of rope, twine, or cable, he was unaware that those all have considerable slack in them.  Enough slack that had he actually performed the experiment as he claimed he did, this problem would have come up.

You, Mr. Bishop, are guilty of deliberately making the same mistake Rowbotham did when performing a variation of the Bedford experiment.  The problem was well documented yet you intentionally ignored it and, shocker, proved that we can make the same mistake in the 21st century as Rowbotham did in the 19th. 
Got it. You have no idea what the Bishop experiment is, you lied about Rowbotham's dropping out, and you baselessly lie that I did not perform the experiment. You also seem to be lying about the sources that covered Rowbotham at the time.

For a man in a glass house, you throw lots of rocks.

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #111 on: November 06, 2019, 10:07:26 AM »
Read our tfes wiki entry on Rowbotham: https://wiki.tfes.org/Samuel_Rowbotham

If Rowbotham was a fake doctor, he did a pretty good job of it, treating patients with medicine, and writing into medical journals, publishing articles, for an entire career across decades without anyone catching on. Other doctors used phosphorous to treat disease as well, and claim that it was useful for a variety of ailments.

Seems more likely that you guys just don't know where he went to school, or that the records are unavailable or undigitized, and that you have declared that Rowbotham is a fraud based on your fe-fees.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2019, 12:28:42 AM by Tom Bishop »

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #112 on: November 06, 2019, 12:48:50 PM »
I'm impressed in how far your wiki has come. Well done.

Gumwars

« Reply #113 on: November 08, 2019, 03:47:38 PM »
Got it. You have no idea what the Bishop experiment is,

I'm aware of what was posted on multiple sites on the Internet.  I'm aware of its location and what the goal was.  I am also aware of what mistakes were made and why his results were incorrect.  As you have yet to expound on the point, beyond your usual pithy responses, I'm going to ignore your useless reply here.

you lied about Rowbotham's dropping out,

This would be a true statement if I was the one who wrote the Wiki about Rowbotham.  I am not the author, but I did use it for reference.  I have no problem agreeing with Tom's observation.  Still, a liar I am not.

and you baselessly lie that I did not perform the experiment.

Ahh, but here John this is far from baseless and not a lie at all.  Let me briefly review what you've offered about your so called experiment:

I asked you what weight and number of ply twine used; you declined to expand on it
I asked you what diameter and length of pole use to secure the twine; you declined to expand on it

Those two point alone are enough to debunk your intellectually stunted attempt at proving nothing.  Let me help with this.  A Mk. 84, 2000lbs bomb has a fragmentation minimum safe distance of just over one mile.  If I'm going to perform a remote manipulation of a bomb fuse at a safe distance, I need more than a mile of rope.  There is a tool called a mechanical impact wrench:

That is used with rope to remotely remove bomb fuses from unexploded munitions.  So, I have hands-on, first person experience working with the tools you claim to have used in your experiment.  I know, personally, that a quarter mile of rope has several dozens of feet worth of slack in it and that no matter how tight you draw it, you can never get it parallel to the ground across the entire length.  We used half inch rebar to secure the rope, not sticks. 

When you say that you pulled twine, and I'm assuming 3-ply jute twine, taut to a point where it was parallel over a quarter mile length and secured with sticks on either end, I know you're full of shit.  3-ply jute has a tensile strength of about 80 lbs.  We used double braided nylon rope for EOD work, and that has a tensile strength of 14,500 lbs.  And we can't pull that level to the ground over a quarter mile, no matter how hard we pull it. 

I know you're lying John, which is why I asked for the specifics regarding the experiment.  Which is why you haven't provided them.  If what you say is true, then tell me what kind of twine you used and what diameter/length sticks.  I know you won't, but I'm giving you a chance to prove that you aren't a liar. 

To anyone else reading this, what Mr. Davis is doing in this thread is classical behavior for him.  Notice that he never makes a stand on a point.  He never makes a technical assertion that can be independently verified.  When pressed, all he ever does is evade or ignore.  At best, you'll get him upset and he'll mock the role of a wounded gentleman. 

John, this conversation we're having is why you can't move this crap forward.  If you can't make a stand, while its true you'll never lose, but you sure as hell will never win.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 08:21:35 PM by Gumwars »
We should endeavor to always keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out.

« Reply #114 on: November 08, 2019, 04:10:05 PM »
I'm impressed in how far your wiki has come. Well done.

Is Tom responsible for all of that wiki?

Not going to bring anything up now, mind you.  I might start another thread with some comments sometime though.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #115 on: November 08, 2019, 08:21:52 PM »
We have far more important things to deal with than your quibbling about syntax and form.

The wolf is at our door.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #116 on: November 08, 2019, 08:22:39 PM »
From what I've learned about the Ages, we need to be ready.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #117 on: November 08, 2019, 08:39:10 PM »
We have far more important things to deal with than your quibbling about syntax and form.
Do you have any time to quibble about intellectual integrity?
To talk of the integrity of knowledge, would mean we could at least define knowledge at the outright. Its much better that we have no idea of what we might define knowledge as. It will shape us for years to come.

Gumwars

« Reply #118 on: November 08, 2019, 08:55:09 PM »
Do you have any time to quibble about intellectual integrity?
To talk of the integrity of knowledge, would mean we could at least define knowledge at the outright. Its much better that we have no idea of what we might define knowledge as. It will shape us for years to come.

How about starting with just integrity.  I think we'd be fairly satisfied with defining that.

Hamzah

• The Exposer Of Insecurities
« Reply #119 on: November 08, 2019, 08:58:16 PM »
John, are you really expecting us to believe that Elon Musk is an agent of Satan?
Deaf, dumb, and blind, they will not return (to the path). Al-Baqara (The Cow) - 2:18