Elon Reeves Musk: Agent of Satan; Foundation of Evil

• 287 Replies

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
Re: Elon Reeves Musk: Agent of Satan; Foundation of Evil
« Reply #60 on: November 03, 2019, 01:06:22 PM »
And yes Jack, forgiveness is freely given to you. I urge you to look into the meaning of the ages. We need sharp minded folks like you, albeit misguided as I once was. Take it as a peculiar puzzle if you must, but it is of the gravest and most immediate concerns to any and all.

It is not just the God of the Bible I talk of. The same story has been told by disparate cultures both geologically and temporally. It is woven into the myths we have told, and the stories that keep us up at night. It is in the teleological advancement of knowledge amongst all cultures and this plight is shared by us all - we are the hero of many faces. We are not alone in this war against evil, and our brothers must stand up with us. It is easy to cast aside a thread that which is outside of ones beliefs; it is much harder to see the tapestry that fits all said threads.

To beat swords into plowshares, we must first wield swords.

May God bless you; I hope to see even you at the end.

The illusion is shattered if we ask what goes on behind the scenes.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #61 on: November 03, 2019, 01:06:54 PM »
Musk, whose name is the Jewish word for tree (though in this context Oak and not Elm, but still represented by the rune X) and who is often misattributed as Jewish has gained use of the so called "key of david" through his works with daemon and ai, rescalpting god's works to allow them to break through the barriers that were set for our own good.

Wrong again:

musk (n.)
odoriferous reddish-brown substance secreted by the male musk deer (dried and used in medicinal preparations and as a perfume), late 14c., from Old French musc (13c.) and directly from Medieval Latin muscus, from Late Greek moskhos, from Persian mushk, from Sanskrit muska-s "testicle," from mus "mouse" (so called, presumably, for resemblance; see muscle). The deer gland was thought to resemble a scrotum. German has Moschus, from a Medieval Latin form of the Late Greek word. Spanish has almizcle, from Arabic al misk "the musk," from Persian.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #62 on: November 03, 2019, 01:07:31 PM »
Musk, whose name is the Jewish word for tree (though in this context Oak and not Elm, but still represented by the rune X) and who is often misattributed as Jewish has gained use of the so called "key of david" through his works with daemon and ai, rescalpting god's works to allow them to break through the barriers that were set for our own good.

Wrong again:

musk (n.)
odoriferous reddish-brown substance secreted by the male musk deer (dried and used in medicinal preparations and as a perfume), late 14c., from Old French musc (13c.) and directly from Medieval Latin muscus, from Late Greek moskhos, from Persian mushk, from Sanskrit muska-s "testicle," from mus "mouse" (so called, presumably, for resemblance; see muscle). The deer gland was thought to resemble a scrotum. German has Moschus, from a Medieval Latin form of the Late Greek word. Spanish has almizcle, from Arabic al misk "the musk," from Persian.
Elon: read here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elon_(name)
« Last Edit: November 03, 2019, 01:09:03 PM by John Davis »

rvlvr

« Reply #63 on: November 03, 2019, 01:09:40 PM »
Elon means ”oak” in Hebrew. Is oak of the Devil? o____O???

Or do you mean Jews are of Satan? They did poison the wells, killed Jesus, and Christian Identity preaches about the Serpent seed!
« Last Edit: November 03, 2019, 01:12:48 PM by rvlvr »

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #64 on: November 03, 2019, 01:10:09 PM »

Wrong again:

musk (n.)
Elon: read here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elon_(name)

That's a dead link.

john (n.)

"toilet," 1932, probably from jakes, used for "toilet" since 15c. Meaning "prostitute's customer" is from 1911, probably from the common, and thus anonymous, name by which they identified themselves. Meaning "policeman" is by 1901, from shortening of johndarm (1823), a jocular Englishing of gendarme.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2019, 01:16:19 PM by Stash »

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #65 on: November 03, 2019, 01:16:32 PM »
Click it again, I reformatted the mark up brother. I'm sure it is within your abilities to google it yourself before you attack. I must now return to study, as my eyes weaken and the light from my monitor hinders further work.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #66 on: November 03, 2019, 01:17:46 PM »
Click it again, I reformatted the mark up brother. I'm sure it is within your abilities to google it yourself before you attack. I must now return to study, as my eyes weaken and the light from my monitor hinders further work.

You originally referenced 'Musk', not 'Elon'.

« Reply #67 on: November 03, 2019, 01:30:55 PM »

John Davis, you crafty devil. The only satan getting around here, is you. You are the satan spoken about in the bible. A true snake in every sense of the word.

This latest argument you have postulated, is pure wickedness (excuse the pun). I especially love your liberal use of the word, globularist, in a feeble attempt to demonize the common man.

I could pull apart the name, "John Davis" if I wanted to, in the right way, and wind up with the name, "Satan".

JackBlack

« Reply #68 on: November 03, 2019, 01:44:39 PM »
It is not just the God of the Bible I talk of. The same story has been told by disparate cultures both geologically and temporally.
Yes, many cultures have made up a god, and then tried to invoke a devil to exlain why the world is so crap. But these are often contradictory and are composed of more myth than fact.
Personally, I prefer the Greeks and Romans that had their gods with the same traits as humans rather than pretending they are perfect.

While you are promoting God you are not fighting evil.

Why should we trust the word of God, (which you are yet to show is the word of God) when one of the first things God does is lie to mankind?
Why shouldn't we trust Satan/the serpent, when one of the first things it does to mankind is expose God's lie and tell the truth?

May Satan bless you.

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #69 on: November 03, 2019, 05:43:55 PM »
So, FACT: Samuel Rowbotham dropped out of school at age 9.  FACT: Rowbotham lied and gave himself the title of doctor.  So, dropped out of school and was a conman.  No embellishment there.

Lets see a source for that, liar.

The Wikipedia article on Rowbotham says that he "dropped out of school at the age of 9 [citation needed]"
« Last Edit: November 03, 2019, 05:47:05 PM by Tom Bishop »

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #70 on: November 03, 2019, 06:10:39 PM »
So, if him admitting he is using AI to summon a daemon and bind him is not enough, please settle your heart before reading the following as it may well disturb you to your verb core.
Come now John, software engineers have been summoning daemons long before Musk was even born.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daemon_%28computing%29
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #71 on: November 04, 2019, 03:52:37 AM »
Apparently if you play the words "My Tesla needs a recharge" backwards it says "I'd like to fuck Satan".

Scary stuff.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #72 on: November 04, 2019, 05:38:05 AM »
You lot like to make out like I'm playing a number game with his name.

Elon Musk himself has admitted to attempting to summon a daemon with the aid of artificial intelligence, in spite of clearly recognizing its danger.

Elon Musk made his logo that of a two horned daemon, and marked it with the number of man, 666, the mark of the beast.

He has quoted that he is but a slave to the powers of darkness. He has used the mark of the elm again and again and again in almost every one of his endeavors.

He has vowed to merge the technological, attempting to rewrite God's work.

He has studied the dark african magicks that have caused the ruin of far too many civilizations.

And yet, somehow, here we are with John making it all up for the non-sensical reason of boasting google ranks. What kind of man sends a car to "space" for a commercial?
« Last Edit: November 04, 2019, 05:48:15 AM by John Davis »

rvlvr

« Reply #73 on: November 04, 2019, 05:50:35 AM »
All well and good, if one believes in stuff like that.

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #74 on: November 04, 2019, 06:14:48 AM »
Now that we see there have been no disproof of the current evidence at our feet
So far, all your "evidence" is is numerology and appeals to religious nonsense.

As such, you have failed to provide any evidence which would convince a reasonable person.

I hope there is forgiveness left for us.
The god you are worshipping is an evil tyrant that seems perfectly fine with making innocent people suffer.
I doubt it has forgiveness on its mind.

God's wrath may not be tempered by his son this time.
You mean Satan, the good one, holding back the wrath of the evil tyrant God?

I thought you didn't believe in God?  Seems contradictory to acknowledge Satan, but not God.

And your point is moot.  Why didn't God just destroy Satan? 

You seem to not understand the importance of free will.

Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

mak3m

« Reply #75 on: November 04, 2019, 07:21:33 AM »
So, FACT: Samuel Rowbotham dropped out of school at age 9.  FACT: Rowbotham lied and gave himself the title of doctor.  So, dropped out of school and was a conman.  No embellishment there.

The Wikipedia article on Rowbotham says that he "dropped out of school at the age of 9 [citation needed]"

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=17760.0

THE MODERN PUBLIC REVIVAL of the flat-earth idea was the brainchild of a travelling lecturer and quack doctor known by the pseudonym ‘Parallax’.
Garwood, Christine (2008-08-05). Flat Earth: The History of an Infamous Idea (pp. 36-37). St. Martin's Press. Kindle Edition.

https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/quack-doctor

I did notice that you referred to him as Samuel Birley Rowbotham PhD in the link to the Earth is not a Globe.

Liar! can you provide a citation for that. PhD wasn't introduced for another 30+ years after Rowbothams death.

You have to learn to reply without quoting a long previous answer.

rvlvr

« Reply #76 on: November 04, 2019, 07:31:41 AM »
Hey, maybe not on round Earth it wasn’t.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #77 on: November 04, 2019, 08:04:12 AM »
Now that we see there have been no disproof of the current evidence at our feet
So far, all your "evidence" is is numerology and appeals to religious nonsense.

As such, you have failed to provide any evidence which would convince a reasonable person.

I hope there is forgiveness left for us.
The god you are worshipping is an evil tyrant that seems perfectly fine with making innocent people suffer.
I doubt it has forgiveness on its mind.

God's wrath may not be tempered by his son this time.
You mean Satan, the good one, holding back the wrath of the evil tyrant God?

I thought you didn't believe in God?  Seems contradictory to acknowledge Satan, but not God.

And your point is moot.  Why didn't God just destroy Satan? 

You seem to not understand the importance of free will.

Yeah, his understanding and appreciation of religion is on the level of a school boy. He might as well be making arguments that God isn't an old man wearing robes living in the clouds. I remember believing and arguing the same lines he does when I was younger - likely here a bit. But when you look at it with any level of inspection he just comes off as ignorant. Many atheists have this same issue - using the same tactics they apparently abhor when leveed by the religious proponents.

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=17760.0

Got it. No source for the claim he dropped at 9. Garwood 2007 provides evidence of his use of the title "Dr." for some time, which I imagine is what Tom may be referring too.

When you can't attack the ideas, attack the man.

I will post some more of my important research on the ages and Elon 'Mr. X' Musks attempts to summon demons early this week as I get the time to format and collect it in one document.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #78 on: November 04, 2019, 08:38:09 AM »
In the meanwhile:

Many of you have heard of the infamous #teamtree initiative, started by a so called MrBeast. Elon Musk, clearly concerned his destiny was being infringed on, recently donated 1 million trees to team trees. This is after reportedly saying he was "cash broke." On the face this seems patently not evil, until one looks into it a bit further. Of greatest note is that he changed his twitter handle at the time to "Treelon." I need not emphasize how damning this is when one considers the on going investigation.

More than this he attributed his donation as such: "For Treebeard."

You may remember treebeard from lord of the rings. He was the oldest of the ents, a race created in the ancient times to protect trees from the inevitable destruction due to dwarves. He is clearly looking for protection beyond AI and through evocation of a million trees.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #79 on: November 04, 2019, 08:54:13 AM »
When you can't attack the ideas, attack the man.
Umm....  Isn't that pretty much what you're doing in this thread to Elon Musk?

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #80 on: November 04, 2019, 09:06:43 AM »
First off, we've already shown space flight to be impossible. The idea has been destroyed.

How am I attacking the man? I am simply correlating and investigating ties with him and the occult. If anything, he is attacking himself as I have only used his own words against him.

Even Grimes, his significant other and satanic music influencer, has said of their relationship that she is "doomed to be eternally tortured by an artificial intelligence" and that she is very much like Marie Antionette presumably due to the fact she got a lot of the blunt for policies she supported that Louis XVI pushed and ultimately led to the fall of governmental order in France.

If I wanted to attack the man, Elon musk has made such a task beyond easy.

Now if I wanted to support the argument that he is "Against him in deed; for him in word, and contrary to him in practice" this is clearly a support of a premise established not by myself. Supporting this cannot be "attacking the man" as it is the argument at the center of this debate. Is he Anti-christ like?

For example, during Falcon 1 launch he asked that any entities that were listening to bless the launch; for him in word. This is inspite of him saying that science and religion cannot coexist - contrary to him in practice. 'Against him in deed' I will not go into lest I be called out for attacking the man. It's clear to me that no attack is needed as it is common knowledge that he is a despicable person and his deeds are not what any man would call "Christlike".
« Last Edit: November 04, 2019, 09:15:14 AM by John Davis »

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #81 on: November 04, 2019, 09:15:36 AM »
What a world we live in, when we must cater to be politically correct against the devil himself.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #82 on: November 04, 2019, 09:22:25 AM »
Backmasking came up earlier in this thread. Here Grimes is backmasking in her Nightmusic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=40&v=NeBfM_IFPrQ

"I sing in the dark and dance in the night ... and Satan and I enlighten the phase"

"they sing in the dark, they're talking to me."

Clearly referring to the Satanic influence of moon light and its phase and the rituals around them. Again... Birds of a feather flock together.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2019, 09:25:46 AM by John Davis »

« Reply #83 on: November 04, 2019, 09:28:57 AM »
First off, we've already shown space flight to be impossible. The idea has been destroyed.

Bollocks.  All that’s been shown is that many flat earthers don’t understand the basic laws of motion.

Yes

« Reply #84 on: November 04, 2019, 09:33:44 AM »
He is clearly looking for protection beyond AI and through evocation of a million trees.
Sounds serious!
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBCode and smileys may be used in your signature.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #85 on: November 04, 2019, 09:37:37 AM »
The scorecard so far:

Name is an anagram for evokes the elm
Has evoked the rune of the elm
Has included the elm rune in almost every company name or logo he has created or commissioned.
Has included the mark of the beast on the TESLA logo
Has included the daemon Baphomet on the TESLA logo.
Has included the location of most teslas in the tesla logo next to the mark of the beast
His name means "tree" in Jewish
He has once named himself Treelon Musk
Has claimed to summon daemons with the use of AI
His significant other says she will one day be a slave to them and tortured eternally by AI
His significant other has backmasked satanic messages into her music
His other has said she will end up being like Marie Antionette who was beheaded in a nasty revolution
He meets many of the foretold descriptions of the anti-christ
He may be associated with Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks due to his name and use of the mark repeatedly
Has stated that he is the daemons creator, but the daemon is his master
Is currently trying to bridge ai and human physiology in attempts to harness unholy power in spite of repeatedly warning mankind against the dangers of AI and this sort of unregulated use
He is attempting to gain use of the key of david to open the great door in Philidelphia
He has again associated to the tree with #teamtree and a donation of 1 million to "MrBeast"
He has been shown to be "Against him in deed; for him in word, and contrary to him in practice"

Affirmative, Yes. It is quite serious indeed.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #86 on: November 04, 2019, 09:43:01 AM »
No, I'm pretty sure that you haven't.  There is no reason that space flight should be impossible on a flat earth.  Sustained space flight might be a different story, but the fact that sun and moon haven't fallen out of the sky yet suggests that satellites could do the same.

How am I attacking the man? I am simply correlating and investigating ties with him and the occult.
Are you saying that the occult is real and any alleged connection should be a cause for concern?

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #87 on: November 04, 2019, 09:57:13 AM »
No, I'm pretty sure that you haven't.  There is no reason that space flight should be impossible on a flat earth.  Sustained space flight might be a different story, but the fact that sun and moon haven't fallen out of the sky yet suggests that satellites could do the same.

How am I attacking the man? I am simply correlating and investigating ties with him and the occult.
Are you saying that the occult is real and any alleged connection should be a cause for concern?
I am suggesting the Bible is real, and its better to be safe than sorry. If Elon Musk presents an existential threat (which he does clearly aside from his ties to satan), we must investigate the matter thoroughly as no one other than the Society will. The fact he is also tied to Satan is deeply troubling and falls in line with what we know about a conspiracy should it exist at the very least a conspiracy of ignorance being driven by key players. The sheer coherency of this argument is showing us the dangers that Musk holds.

« Reply #88 on: November 04, 2019, 10:05:54 AM »
John's posts have been getting more and more bizarre lately, but it looks like he's finally gone off the deep end.

« Reply #89 on: November 04, 2019, 10:08:09 AM »
Elon Musk has never said that he's summoning daemons through AI. He said it is like summoning daemons. As in, you need to be careful with AI because if you screw it up you can make it quite dangerous. Figure of speech is quite important if you're quoting a guy.