Elon Reeves Musk: Agent of Satan; Foundation of Evil

• 287 Replies

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
Re: Elon Reeves Musk: Agent of Satan; Foundation of Evil
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2019, 11:21:07 PM »
The problem is that he is selling out truth and his fake space at the cost of God's word. There is no space just as surely as his cute little space car commercial was fake. Honestly your question is "what is so worrisome about Elon Musk working for satan?"

I'm at a loss for words.

How is he selling anything "at the cost of God's word"? What does that even mean? Last time I checked no one is forced to buy a Tesla or a solar roof tile.
God's word clearly states the earth is flat and that space is a hoax. He is just another example of the conspiracy against God's word.

Which God are you referring to? This one:

I think probably god enforced a necessary law. And that everyone who was seduced to sin was led there by evil. And further more that god is the greatest and resolves things the best way possible.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2019, 11:28:51 PM by faded mike »
"Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

theoretical formula for Earths curvature = 8 inches multiplied by (miles squared) = inches drop from straight forward

kids: say no to drugs

Heavenly Breeze

• Pegasus from Gaul
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2019, 12:04:09 AM »
Hello to all flat earthlings. I think I now understand why languages ​​other than English will never sound on this site. If administrators allow this, the site will close. Once again I see how they mock Russian here, using the concepts introduced by the Russians for their own selfish purposes. I just felt disgusted to visit this English site.
I’m also more than sure that in the next 100 years this site and the flat earthlings themselves, as well as other people, will no longer exist. Our civilization will end. A neutron star with a period of revolution around the sun of 600 years. It will come nearer to our planet again and then it may turn out that after its departure the atmosphere will not be enough to support breathing. And in the future, even the earth itself may no longer exist, as the Phaeton died ...
Sorry all this nonsense of yours with the symbols from the Bible is just nonsense. Eilon Max - perhaps the last hope of people to extend their existence. I know that I’m stepping on administrators, but you probably will never understand the truth. And that why the earth - and the flat and the ball - except for the Russian no one can explain this to you. But they don’t want to see Russians here. Although the Russians are those who founded our entire civilization. I think you all here should first study your story, and then engage in discussions. Here is a site with the information that will help you realize your place in life. And I hope that you will no longer pervert the Russian language and the concepts introduced by the Russians.

https://author.today/reader/6696/28455

А вы еще смеетесь, что я Небесный Ветерок - пони…
« Last Edit: November 02, 2019, 12:11:26 AM by Heavenly Breeze »
The earth believes, because magic exists!

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2019, 12:08:08 AM »
The problem is that he is selling out truth and his fake space at the cost of God's word. There is no space just as surely as his cute little space car commercial was fake. Honestly your question is "what is so worrisome about Elon Musk working for satan?"

I'm at a loss for words.

How is he selling anything "at the cost of God's word"? What does that even mean? Last time I checked no one is forced to buy a Tesla or a solar roof tile.
God's word clearly states the earth is flat and that space is a hoax. He is just another example of the conspiracy against God's word.

Which God are you referring to? This one:

I think probably god enforced a necessary law. And that everyone who was seduced to sin was led there by evil. And further more that god is the greatest and resolves things the best way possible.

The extermination of every man, woman, and child on the planet save for a handful of loyalists doesn't really seem very fitting for any entity I would consider 'great'.

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2019, 12:23:12 AM »
What if they went to a better place, or at least were no longer able to keep breaking the law in a manner that was hurting them, others, and costing their future. What if they were sinning in the mind of god where they were given an existence.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2019, 12:26:56 AM by faded mike »
"Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

theoretical formula for Earths curvature = 8 inches multiplied by (miles squared) = inches drop from straight forward

kids: say no to drugs

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2019, 12:39:36 AM »
What if they went to a better place, or at least were no longer able to keep breaking the law in a manner that was hurting them, others, and costing their future. What if they were sinning in the mind of god where they were given an existence.

How do small children, or babies, for that matter, break a law that would require them to be drowned by god? We're trying to weigh whether God or Musk is evil, as JD proposes that the latter is. I argue that Musk hasn't drowned everyone on the planet (yet), but God did. Now figure out whose 'Evil' column to put point #1 into.

« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2019, 12:45:28 AM »

If God doesn't want people to sin then he should not have given them free will. And if he is all-knowing he would have known that they would sin even before creating them.

EDIT: I find it odd that this forum does not stick to his own rules. This topic has nothing to do with FE what so ever and I feel it should be in CN instead.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2019, 12:47:54 AM by SomeDutchGuy »

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2019, 12:56:40 AM »
EDIT: I find it odd that this forum does not stick to his own rules. This topic has nothing to do with FE what so ever and I feel it should be in CN instead.

Mr. Davis is trying to get google bots to spider the site, pick up this thread and drive traffic based upon it's potentially viral outlandishness. Can't be done if it's in CN. It's a natural SEO tactic circa the mid-noughts.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2019, 01:38:51 AM »

If God doesn't want people to sin then he should not have given them free will. And if he is all-knowing he would have known that they would sin even before creating them.

It might also be fitting in Philosophy, Religion & Society but the poster of the OP is . . . . . . go figure.

You and I might agree that, "This topic has nothing to do with FE what so ever" but so many flat-Earthers seem to think that the spherical earth was not proven till NASA ::) showed us photos from space.
Why NASA, I do not know because in the period from 1957 to 1969 the USSR beat the USA to almost every milestone in space missions.
But somehow NASA and now SpaceX are the bad guys but no one takes much notice of Ariannespace, Roscosmos, JAXA or the China National Space Administration.

I wonder why?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2019, 01:58:40 AM »
Hello to all flat earthlings. I think I now understand why languages ​​other than English will never sound on this site. If administrators allow this, the site will close. Once again I see how they mock Russian here, using the concepts introduced by the Russians for their own selfish purposes. I just felt disgusted to visit this English site.

А вы еще смеетесь, что я Небесный Ветерок - пони…
Welcome back but I'm no flat earthling. "С возвращением, но я не плоский землянин."

I'm sorry about the way you've been made to feel but I guess it it because the no one here understands Russian and Google translate is often not good with Russian. It is a pity but I don't see a solution.
"Я сожалею о том, как вы себя чувствовали, но я предполагаю, что это так, потому что никто здесь не понимает русский язык, и Google переводчик часто не очень хорошо с русским. Жаль, но я не вижу решения"

We do not all laugh that you call yourself "Heavenly Breeze - pony.
"Мы не все смеемся, что ты называешь себя «Небесный бриз - пони»."
Goodbye "Прощай"

rvlvr

« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2019, 05:29:04 AM »
Wasn’t ”616” found out to be the number of beast? It was found in some earlier version.

But it does lack the potency of good ol’ 666.

EDIT: Ah, yes: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/616_(number)
« Last Edit: November 02, 2019, 05:36:06 AM by rvlvr »

« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2019, 05:43:51 AM »
I agree with Von Jihads.

There is much hidden meaning in anagrams.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #41 on: November 02, 2019, 11:49:19 AM »
Yes, Dovish Jan makes a compelling argument.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

EvolvedMantisShrimp

• Physical Comedian
« Reply #42 on: November 02, 2019, 11:51:08 AM »
First we will note rightfully that his name is indeed an anagram for “Evokes Elm Rune” -

No it isn't.
Nullius in Verba

rvlvr

« Reply #43 on: November 02, 2019, 12:07:19 PM »
First we will note rightfully that his name is indeed an anagram for “Evokes Elm Rune” -

No it isn't.
Oh yeah. 'tis missing a letter.

EvolvedMantisShrimp

• Physical Comedian
« Reply #44 on: November 02, 2019, 12:14:19 PM »

No it isn't.

A REAL anagram of Elon Reeves Musk is: "Use Elks Over Men". I don't even need to explain how sinister and insidious that sounds!
Nullius in Verba

rvlvr

« Reply #45 on: November 02, 2019, 12:18:01 PM »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benevolent_and_Protective_Order_of_Elks

Membership was originally restricted to white men, but the organization now has a more inclusive membership policy.

Does not get much more Illuminati than that.

JackBlack

« Reply #46 on: November 02, 2019, 03:45:24 PM »
Why would being the Agent of Satan make him the foundation of Evil?

Satan is the good one in the Bible, being vastly morally superior to God.

Also, if you want to use Greek, and appeal to Tau for Tesla, why not appeal to Tau actually being equal to 300?

That would mean you have 366, not 666.

Also, why have E by xi, but S be sigma?
Why not have E by epsilon, or eta?

Also, what about L and A?

You seem to be doing what so many people playing with numbers like that always do,  picking out whatever numbers you want to make it match whatever you want.

God's word clearly states
Really?
I am yet to see God's word state anything.
I have seen plenty of religious con men pedalling what they claim is the word of God.
But that is absolutely no reason to think it is actually the word of any god.

Also, even if it is what god's word states, who cares?
An evil tyrant saying something doesn't magically make it true.
Your god saying it is no better than you saying it.

You even provide examples which show "God's word" is false.

There are plenty of other designs they could have chosen
Care to provide an example?
Provide a logo which includes the T for Tesla (which they named after a person who a lot of people seem to idolise), and incorporates electricity to indicate it is an electric vehicle.

it would be ridiculous to assume a long faced figure with two horns is the devil.
No, it would be ridiculous to assume the letter T is the devil, which is what you are doing.

Its a solid experiment anyone that gave a damn could have performed.
And it is obvious you haven't given a damn to perform it or given a damn about the truth, especially with how you bring it up and promote it yet again even though it was torn to shreds in the previous thread on it.
The sag in the string, if using nylon just below its breaking point was greater than the height of the bulge for a FE.
It is a fundamentally flawed experiment.

Now you see how subtle a trick the devil plays on modern man.
If I was the devil, do you know what I would do?
I would come to Earth, pretending to be the son of God, to lead people away from the abhorrent commands of God to a slightly less evil way, and then potentially push further and further.

Does that ring any bells?

It makes far more sense for all Christians to be supporting Satan, and opposing/defying God.

How about the problem of evil, which is clearly solved in the Bible?
Do you mean "solved" in the sense of the God of the Bible being an evil tyrant?

If not, it hasn't been solved.
No matter how hard people have tried, no one has been able to provide a solution which allows an omnipotent, omnibenevolent, omniscient entity to exist along with all the evil in this world.

If you think you have found a solution, while everyone before you has failed, feel free to provide it. There was even a thread in the religious section on it before.

It handles the southern hemisphere better than the round earth one. If you read Earth Not A Globe or any of the reviewed journals you ignored you'd know this.
The RE model handles the southern hemisphere quite well.
It gets distances and positions and sizes quite correct.
The FE model that does the best is the south pole centred one, but even that fails as you get near the equator and then it gets the north massively wrong.
If you actually bothered honestly investigating it, you would know that.

No it isn't.
The actual name is Elon Reeve Musk, not Elon Reeves Musk.

« Reply #47 on: November 02, 2019, 04:47:03 PM »
The Flat Earth Society:

Latest Face Hit Theory
Cheery Tots Faith Tale

The anagram generator I tried got over 130000 results, so there's probably better ones than those.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2019, 04:59:26 PM by Unconvinced »

EvolvedMantisShrimp

• Physical Comedian
« Reply #48 on: November 02, 2019, 08:32:46 PM »
Why would being the Agent of Satan make him the foundation of Evil?

Satan is the good one in the Bible, being vastly morally superior to God.

Also, if you want to use Greek, and appeal to Tau for Tesla, why not appeal to Tau actually being equal to 300?

That would mean you have 366, not 666.

Also, why have E by xi, but S be sigma?
Why not have E by epsilon, or eta?

Also, what about L and A?

You seem to be doing what so many people playing with numbers like that always do,  picking out whatever numbers you want to make it match whatever you want.

God's word clearly states
Really?
I am yet to see God's word state anything.
I have seen plenty of religious con men pedalling what they claim is the word of God.
But that is absolutely no reason to think it is actually the word of any god.

Also, even if it is what god's word states, who cares?
An evil tyrant saying something doesn't magically make it true.
Your god saying it is no better than you saying it.

You even provide examples which show "God's word" is false.

There are plenty of other designs they could have chosen
Care to provide an example?
Provide a logo which includes the T for Tesla (which they named after a person who a lot of people seem to idolise), and incorporates electricity to indicate it is an electric vehicle.

it would be ridiculous to assume a long faced figure with two horns is the devil.
No, it would be ridiculous to assume the letter T is the devil, which is what you are doing.

Its a solid experiment anyone that gave a damn could have performed.
And it is obvious you haven't given a damn to perform it or given a damn about the truth, especially with how you bring it up and promote it yet again even though it was torn to shreds in the previous thread on it.
The sag in the string, if using nylon just below its breaking point was greater than the height of the bulge for a FE.
It is a fundamentally flawed experiment.

Now you see how subtle a trick the devil plays on modern man.
If I was the devil, do you know what I would do?
I would come to Earth, pretending to be the son of God, to lead people away from the abhorrent commands of God to a slightly less evil way, and then potentially push further and further.

Does that ring any bells?

It makes far more sense for all Christians to be supporting Satan, and opposing/defying God.

How about the problem of evil, which is clearly solved in the Bible?
Do you mean "solved" in the sense of the God of the Bible being an evil tyrant?

If not, it hasn't been solved.
No matter how hard people have tried, no one has been able to provide a solution which allows an omnipotent, omnibenevolent, omniscient entity to exist along with all the evil in this world.

If you think you have found a solution, while everyone before you has failed, feel free to provide it. There was even a thread in the religious section on it before.

It handles the southern hemisphere better than the round earth one. If you read Earth Not A Globe or any of the reviewed journals you ignored you'd know this.
The RE model handles the southern hemisphere quite well.
It gets distances and positions and sizes quite correct.
The FE model that does the best is the south pole centred one, but even that fails as you get near the equator and then it gets the north massively wrong.
If you actually bothered honestly investigating it, you would know that.

No it isn't.

Uh-oh. Maybe he is the Evil Overlord!
Nullius in Verba

« Reply #49 on: November 02, 2019, 09:03:03 PM »

Don’t Christians usually believe that the VIP wristband only became available after Big J took one for the team?

Is that too many colloquialisms?

JackBlack

« Reply #50 on: November 02, 2019, 10:17:04 PM »
Which is actually a key part of the problem of evil.
Why did God allow them to harm others in the first place?
Why does God put anyone through this horrible world?

rvlvr

« Reply #51 on: November 02, 2019, 10:56:45 PM »
Well crap. That blew my case.

« Reply #52 on: November 03, 2019, 02:16:47 AM »
John Davis translated to numbers means:

10-15-8-14 4-1-22-9-19

thus we can conclude....nothing. It makes no sense. Just like John Davis. Case proven.

If you don`t see the truth and facts here, we can`t help you.

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #53 on: November 03, 2019, 12:36:55 PM »
Now that we see there have been no disproof of the current evidence at our feet, it is time to continue our brave exploration of satan and his minions themselves.

So, if him admitting he is using AI to summon a daemon and bind him is not enough, please settle your heart before reading the following as it may well disturb you to your verb core. It is clear Musk holds AI to be a very dangerous force, so much so that he would tweet cryptic hints like this:

"I am your creator, but you are my master", taking Shelleys quote and transforming it to fit his circumstances - he is the demons "creator" as its summoner in this realm, and yet he is very aware that he will, like the poor summoner in his story, be unable to control it himself. So he must then turn to other means.

So why is it that he is actively funneling large amounts of money into AI, given its obvious dangers? And more than that into a human-ai neuron/electron interface via his company Neuralink? He has noted several times that the power of ai will soon dwarf human capabilities and that such an interface is destined to make 'super humans' of super intellectual capabilities.

He will take this super network of human and machine and use it to attempt to control the super natural - and with that he will spell the death of humanity harboring in the four horsemen of the apocalypse. This act will bring the wrath of God himself:
For behold, the LORD will come in fire And His chariots like the whirlwind, To render His anger with fury, And His rebuke with flames of fire. For the LORD will execute judgment by fire And by His sword on all flesh, And those slain by the LORD will be many.

This of course lines up timeline wise with John Titor, our friend of the Flat Earth Society from the future, as Musk as the charismatic leader working with Trump to set forth a civil war that will embolden his ability to escape oversight by the wider community of man.

This door that he opens, as he summons the daemon will be the window that was once opened in the firmament, which is set there to protect us from the supernatural powers that be. The same door of ascension for Jesus.

“To the angel of the church in Philadelphia write:

These are the words of him who is holy and true, who holds the key of David. What he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open. 8 I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name. 9 I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you. 10 Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come on the whole world to test the inhabitants of the earth.

This opening will happen in Philadelphia. The key of David is the ability of super human knowledge which Christ himself possessed and no other man since him. It is clear the anti-christ would also hold said key. Musk, whose name is the Jewish word for tree (though in this context Oak and not Elm, but still represented by the rune X) and who is often misattributed as Jewish has gained use of the so called "key of david" through his works with daemon and ai, rescalpting god's works to allow them to break through the barriers that were set for our own good.

To those that think this is click bait, that would obviously not help anything with regards to google rankings as they would lower our rank for this page due to it not fitting with their "truth-based ranking" system that favours the mediocrity and orthodoxy.

« Last Edit: November 03, 2019, 12:45:20 PM by John Davis »
The illusion is shattered if we ask what goes on behind the scenes.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #54 on: November 03, 2019, 12:42:47 PM »
It is now clear to me that I have made grave mistakes in my life, and my beliefs. In my pursuit of truth I have far too often looked to the worldly and man's ingenuity. I can only hope we are not too late. I hope there is forgiveness left for us. It is at this Societies feet that the burden of a new ark for a new age must fall.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2019, 12:47:50 PM by John Davis »

« Reply #55 on: November 03, 2019, 12:45:40 PM »
I forgive you, John.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #56 on: November 03, 2019, 12:50:55 PM »
I forgive you, John.
A noble first step, thank you. And to any who want it, my forgiveness comes freely. We must make haste in such pleasantries - as valuable as they are - as God's wrath may not be tempered by his son this time.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #57 on: November 03, 2019, 12:53:53 PM »
I will be away from the forums for the day, as I review what the Society has gathered from about what the Bible talks of the "Ages" and I scour for more information on Mr. X.

JackBlack

« Reply #58 on: November 03, 2019, 12:57:19 PM »
Now that we see there have been no disproof of the current evidence at our feet
So far, all your "evidence" is is numerology and appeals to religious nonsense.

As such, you have failed to provide any evidence which would convince a reasonable person.

I hope there is forgiveness left for us.
The god you are worshipping is an evil tyrant that seems perfectly fine with making innocent people suffer.
I doubt it has forgiveness on its mind.

God's wrath may not be tempered by his son this time.
You mean Satan, the good one, holding back the wrath of the evil tyrant God?

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #59 on: November 03, 2019, 01:05:24 PM »
I forgive you, John.

We're ready for him this time John, the LHC is a god destroyer, it will suck him into a singularity and spit him out of the universe.

Hail the horned one.
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.