Elon Reeves Musk: Agent of Satan; Foundation of Evil

• 287 Replies

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
Elon Reeves Musk: Agent of Satan; Foundation of Evil
« on: November 01, 2019, 03:40:52 PM »
I awoke last night in a cold sweat, with one thought on my mind: How could a man as clearly clever as Elon Musk is be duped by this whole "round earth" nonsense. And the answer came to me as quickly as it was asked - he isn't.

Elon evoking the Elm

First we will note rightfully that his name is indeed an anagram for “Evokes Elm Rune” - the rune X which has a connection to Earth - “For every gift a curse” or “for every gift a cost.” This may seem to be a stretch at first, but give me the benefit of proving this out.

He evokes giving a gift to man, but in reality it is a curse. What is that gift?

The logo makes it all too obvious - the gift is so called “space.”

To understand the meaning of the tesla logo we must first understand a secondary meaning of the X in spaceX. X in greek represents a foundation. It is necessary then, to build additively from his foundation of space x.

Now to turn our attention to tesla:

In the bible, man’s mark of the beast is signified by 666, or Chi Xi Stigma, or X Ξ  Ϛ. By now you should be able to recognize these symbols in Elon Musks logos. The foundation is present in SpaceX. Surprisingly it also occurs in the tesla logo. As it turns out the greek Tau (T) is derived from the pheneocian rune X which you may recall is valued at 600 when represented as Chi.  Xi and Stigma are directly in the tesla logo representing the english E (Ξ) and S (Ϛ). We now have the first half decoded - leaving us with 666 as it is literally spelled in the Bible, letter for letter.

The last part is a location - Los Altos which accounting all its area codes has the highest share of teslas. Los Altos of course means ‘the heights’ - which is to say space; the poison gift.

The giant T above clearly looks to be a nod to baphomet, the horned demon with a long goatlike face.

This isn’t the first time he labelled so blatantly his foundations. Remember paypal.com was founded as X.com; there is no doubt that elon musk evokes the rune of the elm, which happens to represent mother earth as well as cursed gifts. One can also find it present in the Neurolink logo, a company whose very existence is sacrilege and an example of man attempting to best god.

The illusion is shattered if we ask what goes on behind the scenes.

Gumwars

• A poke in your eye good sir...
Re: Elon Reeves Musk: Agent of Satan; Foundation of Evil
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2019, 03:46:13 PM »
Claiming NASA is the fount of evil, asserting that the world's governments are preventing travel to the South Pole, and that the light of the moon is bad for your health are not enough, eh?  Inventing new conspiratorial nonsense for the next generation?

I guess the website doesn't pay for itself.  You do you pal.
Quote from: Carl Sagan
We should endeavor to always keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2019, 03:48:15 PM »
Like all round earthers, when presented with evidence instead of logically examining it and questioning your beliefs you instead deflect with mocking and jeers. It is a wonder we get anything done on earth with so many globularists.

The tesla logo is literally a goat demon with the mark of the beast below it. Can you really be this difficult?
« Last Edit: November 01, 2019, 03:50:07 PM by John Davis »

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2019, 04:00:08 PM »
The tesla logo is literally a goat demon with the mark of the beast below it.

If so, what is the problem?

Additionally, maybe you can take your investigation/explanation on the road and set up a booth right next to Karen here:

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2019, 04:01:54 PM »
The problem is that he is selling out truth and his fake space at the cost of God's word. There is no space just as surely as his cute little space car commercial was fake. Honestly your question is "what is so worrisome about Elon Musk working for satan?"

I'm at a loss for words.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2019, 04:03:36 PM by John Davis »

Gumwars

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2019, 04:11:21 PM »
Like all round earthers, when presented with evidence instead of logically examining it and questioning your beliefs you instead deflect with mocking and jeers.

The points I made above are not my own, these belong to you and your crowd.  You haven't supplied ANY evidence that I can see.  What you've done is jump to conclusion after conclusion and filled in the rest with your own bias.  My own thoughts on Mr. Musk's business is that he makes good batteries and so-so cars.  I believe that Tesla will be in the battery only business in the near future.  As far as satanic nonsense, no I don't arrive at that conclusion even after your insane babble about numerology and hidden meanings in symbols.  Sometimes things are not a conspiracy John.  They just are as they appear to be.

It is a wonder we get anything done on earth with so many globularists.

Coming from the head of a cultish pseudo-science that has yet to produce even one research paper or contribute in any way to the progress of science, industry, medicine, psychology, or religion, I don't think you have any room to talk.

The tesla logo is literally a goat demon with the mark of the beast below it. Can you really be this difficult?

Or the logo is a cross section of an electric motor.  Sometimes there isn't a conspiracy John.
We should endeavor to always keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2019, 04:14:53 PM »
You don't find it odd that they designed their motor to mimic the daemon Baphomet? As far as our Society (of which I'm not the head) not producing anything or any research papers its clear you haven't read Earth Not A Globe or visited our library to read our peer reviewed journals.

Don't worry. I'll continue to post more evidence for you to ignore as my time allows.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2019, 04:15:24 PM »
The problem is that he is selling out truth and his fake space at the cost of God's word. There is no space just as surely as his cute little space car commercial was fake. Honestly your question is "what is so worrisome about Elon Musk working for satan?"

I'm at a loss for words.

How is he selling anything "at the cost of God's word"? What does that even mean? Last time I checked no one is forced to buy a Tesla or a solar roof tile.

And how does one get a job working for Satan? Does it pay well? Benefits?

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2019, 04:25:11 PM »

I'm at a loss for words.

How is he selling anything "at the cost of God's word"? What does that even mean? Last time I checked no one is forced to buy a Tesla or a solar roof tile.
God's word clearly states the earth is flat and that space is a hoax. He is just another example of the conspiracy against God's word. While no one is forced to buy a Tesla, they are all but forced to believe his nonsense given we are inundated with fake globular ideology since birth.

And how does one get a job working for Satan? Does it pay well? Benefits?
You sell your soul. Perhaps you can try at the X-roads. Does it pay well? I don't know. How do you think Elon Musk is doing?

Gumwars

« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2019, 04:30:59 PM »
You don't find it odd that they designed their motor to mimic the daemon Baphomet?

Good grief man.  ARE ALL ELECTRIC MOTORS NOW THE SIGN OF THE DEVIL?!?!  You really don't have too many options when it comes to rotor/stator design.  No, to be clear, I don't find it odd.  I find it odd that you somehow see the devil in their logo.

As far as our Society (of which I'm not the head) not producing anything or any research papers its clear you haven't read Earth Not A Globe or visited our library to read our peer reviewed journals.

Is your memory poor John?  We had this conversation already.  I've looked through your "library" and found nothing that was peer reviewed.  You, John Davis, "Most Prolific Scientist of 2019" have ZERO articles to your name.  Nothing that I can peruse using JSTOR or any other search engine for periodicals. 

The last experiment that you proposed here was so obscenely dishonest, so vacant in detail or method, that not one person here could even attempt to reproduce it.  Do you recall that one John?  The quarter mile of twine and two sticks?  Recall that I asked you for details so I could reproduce it but you basically danced off and let the thread die because you got called out on lying about the whole thing? 

Don't worry. I'll continue to post more evidence for you to ignore as my time allows.

If you present anything credible, I'll happily review it.  However, understand that anyone with a shred of skepticism should and will regard an assertion that Elon Musk is in cahoots with satan as being a bit fringe.  All you've done, really, is make a claim that his logos have satanic connotation.  What you're doing is textbook confirmation bias.  It's like those AC/DC records that when you play them backwards, you can kinda sorta make out something that could sound like Sopic Satan or some other such nonsense.  You've feed yourself so much of this FE nonsense that you want to see a conspiracy, so you see a conspiracy. 

Cui prodest scelus, Is fecit.

And who profits from the crime you speak of? 

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2019, 04:31:38 PM »

I'm at a loss for words.

God's word clearly states the earth is flat and that space is a hoax. He is just another example of the conspiracy against God's word.

Which God are you referring to? This one:

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2019, 04:33:11 PM »
Like all round earthers, when presented with evidence...
Ummm...  I think that you're using a different definition for the word "evidence" than the rest of the world uses.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2019, 04:44:08 PM »
You don't find it odd that they designed their motor to mimic the daemon Baphomet?

Good grief man.  ARE ALL ELECTRIC MOTORS NOW THE SIGN OF THE DEVIL?!?!  You really don't have too many options when it comes to rotor/stator design.  No, to be clear, I don't find it odd.  I find it odd that you somehow see the devil in their logo.
There are plenty of other designs they could have chosen if they were not under the Oppositions control. You are right, it would be ridiculous to assume a long faced figure with two horns is the devil. ::)

As far as our Society (of which I'm not the head) not producing anything or any research papers its clear you haven't read Earth Not A Globe or visited our library to read our peer reviewed journals.

Is your memory poor John?  We had this conversation already.  I've looked through your "library" and found nothing that was peer reviewed.  You, John Davis, "Most Prolific Scientist of 2019" have ZERO articles to your name.  Nothing that I can peruse using JSTOR or any other search engine for periodicals. 
Why would I use JSTOR? They accept all sorts of nonsense. Many of these are peer reviewed: https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/home/index.php/flat-earth-library/pamphlets-and-journals

I'm glad you recognize my award finally, though I fail to see the import of you pointing out that I don't submit works to round earth journals.

The last experiment that you proposed here was so obscenely dishonest, so vacant in detail or method, that not one person here could even attempt to reproduce it.  Do you recall that one John?  The quarter mile of twine and two sticks?  Recall that I asked you for details so I could reproduce it but you basically danced off and let the thread die because you got called out on lying about the whole thing? 
Its a solid experiment anyone that gave a damn could have performed. Its obvious no globularist gave enough of a damn about the truth.

If you present anything credible, I'll happily review it.  However, understand that anyone with a shred of skepticism should and will regard an assertion that Elon Musk is in cahoots with satan as being a bit fringe.  All you've done, really, is make a claim that his logos have satanic connotation.  What you're doing is textbook confirmation bias.  It's like those AC/DC records that when you play them backwards, you can kinda sorta make out something that could sound like Sopic Satan or some other such nonsense.  You've feed yourself so much of this FE nonsense that you want to see a conspiracy, so you see a conspiracy. 

Cui prodest scelus, Is fecit.

And who profits from the crime you speak of? 
Satan profits from the crime of destroying god's word.

As far as confirmation bias, that's silly. Even your example is poor as we already know many artists have backmasked things purposefully (John Lennon comes to mind.) Unfortunately, you seem to have the veil drawn over your eyes like poor Saul.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2019, 04:53:47 PM »

I'm at a loss for words.

God's word clearly states the earth is flat and that space is a hoax. He is just another example of the conspiracy against God's word.

"Where were you when I laid the foundations of the earth? Tell me, if you know so much."

Gumwars

« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2019, 05:00:45 PM »
There are plenty of other designs they could have chosen if they were not under the Oppositions control. You are right, it would be ridiculous to assume a long faced figure with two horns is the devil. ::)

https://www.ro-studio.com/

That's the studio that designed the logo.  It is apparently a treasure trove of anti-christian propaganda.  Good grief John, you can't be this obtuse, can you?

Why would I use JSTOR? They accept all sorts of nonsense. Many of these are peer reviewed: https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/home/index.php/flat-earth-library/pamphlets-and-journals

I'm glad you recognize my award finally, though I fail to see the import of you pointing out that I don't submit works to round earth journals.

Well, JSTOR is where, you know, the rest of the scientific community and nearly all of academia goes when it is looking for research papers.  I mean, it strikes me as the most logical place to turn to if I was going to research something.  When I was in college, that was the source I turned to.  As to the link provided, yes, this is the same page I visited before.  No, nothing peer reviewed here.  Also, publishing to your own library does not count as being published.  I recall performing a short literature review on a handful of the papers listed here and concluded that they lacked any methodology, jumped to conclusions, presented a multitude of conflicting and paradoxical views, and did little to advance any cogent thought regarding FE, let alone anything addressing the sciences. 

Lastly, I recognize your obscenely self-congratulatory title, bestowed on you by who exactly?

Its a solid experiment anyone that gave a damn could have performed. Its obvious no globularist gave enough of a damn about the truth.

This is actually quite funny.  You openly lie about an experiment that we both know you never performed and have the gall to say I don't give a damn about the truth?  I spent 10 years in the USAF and have worked with lengths of rope upwards of a mile long.  Do you know how much slack is in a mile worth of manila rope?  Nylon cord?  Steel cable?  I know you don't because you would have discovered that problem if you tried to suspend a quarter mile of 3-ply twine 18 inches off the ground with it only being secured at two points.  So, no, you don't get a pass here.  You lied and I know you did.

Nonsense like pedophilia in the church is what is destroying god's word.  The logical inconsistencies of the scripture destroy god's word.  Trust me, the growth of secularism has nothing to do with Elon Musk or Tesla.

As far as confirmation bias, that's silly. Even your example is poor as we already know many artists have backmasked things purposefully (John Lennon comes to mind.) Unfortunately, you seem to have the veil drawn over your eyes like poor Saul.

I'm not the one actively looking for satanic symbols in company logos John.  If that isn't confirmation bias, I don't know what is. 
« Last Edit: November 01, 2019, 05:08:02 PM by Gumwars »

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2019, 05:16:18 PM »

https://www.ro-studio.com/

That's the studio that designed the logo.  It is apparently a treasure trove of anti-christian propaganda.  Good grief John, you can't be this obtuse, can you?
Birds of a feather flock together. I have no doubt that Elon Musk would hire satanists to design his satanic logo. As a former principle of a design firm, I know from experience a lot of thought goes into the design of logos and details like this are not random.

Well, JSTOR is where, you know, the rest of the scientific community and nearly all of academia goes when it is looking for research papers.  I mean, it strikes me as the most logical place to turn to if I was going to research something.  When I was in college, that was the source I turned to.  As to the link provided, yes, this is the same page I visited before.  No, nothing peer reviewed here.  Also, publishing to your own library does not count as being published.  I recall performing a short literature review on a handful of the papers listed here and concluded that they lacked any methodology, jumped to conclusions, presented a multitude of conflicting and paradoxical views, and did little to advance any cogent thought regarding FE, let alone anything addressing the sciences. 

Lastly, I recognize your obscenely self-congratulatory title, bestowed on you by who exactly?
Again, why would I submit to a globularist journal? That would go against everything I believe in. The linked journals are all published (yes, in print form) and all peer reviewed. You have clearly no knowledge of the history of our great society or line of thought and can't be bothered to open a book or do any research on the topic. Just screaming "those aren't peer reviewed" doesn't change the fact that they are indeed peer reviewed.

This is actually quite funny.  You openly lie about an experiment that we both know you never performed and have the gall to say I don't give a damn about the truth?  I spent 10 years in the USAF and have worked with lengths of rope upwards of a mile long.  Do you know how much slack is in a mile worth of manila rope?  Nylon cord?  Steel cable?  I know you don't because you would have discovered that problem if you tried to suspend a quarter mile of 3-ply twine 18 inches off the ground with it only being secured at two points.  So, no, you don't get a pass here.  You lied and I know you did.
If you say so. ::)

Nonsense like pedophilia in the church is what is destroying god's word.  The logical inconsistencies of the scripture destroy god's word.  Trust me, the growth of secularism has nothing to do with Elon Musk or Tesla.
God's word is infallible and has no logical inconsistencies. You clearly are biased towards seeing inconsistencies and so create them through purposeful misinterpretation.

I'm not the one actively looking for satanic symbols in company logos John.  If that isn't confirmation bias, I don't know what is. 
I guess you don't know what is then.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2019, 05:22:38 PM by John Davis »

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2019, 05:19:03 PM »

I'm at a loss for words.

"Where were you when I laid the foundations of the earth? Tell me, if you know so much."

Oh, so that God. Got it. So by your logic, Musk is only selling out the truth to those who believe in a Christian theology? Otherwise he is not doing so to anyone who does not believe in a Christian theology. That would leave about 6 billion of the world's population safe from his Satanic ways.

Side note, if one is a Christian and owns a Tesla are they supporting Satan? On similar side note, if one is a Christian and consumes Monster Energy Drinks are they too supporting Satan?

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2019, 05:20:45 PM »

I'm at a loss for words.

Oh, so that God. Got it. So by your logic, Musk is only selling out the truth to those who believe in a Christian theology? Otherwise he is not doing so to anyone who does not believe in a Christian theology. That would leave about 6 billion of the world's population safe from his Satanic ways.

Side note, if one is a Christian and owns a Tesla are they supporting Satan? On similar side note, if one is a Christian and consumes Monster Energy Drinks are they too supporting Satan?
There is only one truth; there are not these globularist "alternate facts" I keep hearing about. By selling out the truth, he is selling out mankind as a whole. Yes, those "Christians" are supporting satan. Now you see how subtle a trick the devil plays on modern man.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2019, 05:26:41 PM »
Oh the mental gymnastics these globs play to convince their eyes they aren't staring at the logo of the Opposition.

It literally spells out 666 - the mark of the beast - as it was written in the bible. Without any counter evidence or proof against this, they isntead call me a liar, go on about their fake news and alternate facts, and try to attack God himself by pointing out that people die.

Sorry gumwars you can't rewrite history. Look I'll try too: JSTOR IS NOT PEER REVIEWED.

Oh.... that didn't do anything did it?

How about this: U GOT CONFIRMATION BIAS BECAUSE WE DISAGREE.

No? Nothing there too? Okay. Just checking.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2019, 05:28:22 PM by John Davis »

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2019, 05:29:58 PM »
Oh the mental gymnastics these globs play to convince their eyes they aren't staring at the logo of the Opposition.
Do see the fnords too?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2019, 05:31:22 PM »
Do see the fnords too?
I would not be surprised to find out Musk associates with discordians, however as always I save my judgement until I see evidence.

Gumwars

« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2019, 05:41:41 PM »
Birds of a feather flock together. I have no doubt that Elon Musk would hire satanists to design his satanic logo. As a former principle of a design firm, I know from experience a lot of thought goes into the design of logos and details like this are not random.

I gather you did not go to the website.

Again, why would I submit to a globularist journal? That would go against everything I believe in. Those are all published (yes, in print form) and all peer reviewed.

They are not peer reviewed, you're lying, again.  Peer review would generate a separate paper confirming or expanding on the original.  There are no links to peer reviewed material, no indication any of the papers that they are, in fact, peer reviewing any of the other papers listed on the page.  And as to why you'd submit to a real journal?  Well, the whole getting the FE idea promoted as an actual theory as opposed to being a pure flight of imagination would be a reasonable goal, one would assume.

You have clearly no knowledge of the history of our great society or line of thought and can't be bothered to open a book or do any research on the topic. Just screaming "those aren't peer reviewed" doesn't change the fact that they are indeed peer reviewed.

The knowledge I have, that Samuel Rowbotham was a grade school drop out and con man, is about all I need.  The fact that the whole FE conjecture is based on the Northern Hemisphere and doesn't really know what to do south of the equator, is made evident because Rowbotham never considered the logical implication of his idea beyond that of the British Isle.  I know enough about FE to stand on my observations made in the past on this forum; this whole experiment is the antithesis of logic, academics, and progress.  It embraces lies, fallacies, and deranged ideologies.  Those that pretend to believe in it get a pass, but the poor fools that actually embrace this sick fantasy are mentally ill.

As to your bleating about peer review, no John, they aren't.  Just reading something and agreeing with it isn't peer review.  A separate experiment is conducted, using the original author(s) methodology, and those results are published in a separate paper.  It either confirms what the original paper set out to prove or expands on the experiment, usually both.  The key here is that an experiment needs to be proposed; the bulk of what is in your library are just collections of ideas and conspiracies.  Something adhering to the format would be, I believe the Earth is flat, and this is how it can be proved - EXPERIMENT - RESULTS. 

It's your lie John.  I don't say so, you did. 

God's word is infallible and has no logical inconsistencies. You clearly are biased towards seeing inconsistencies and so create them through purposeful misinterpretation.

This is utter nonsense.  We can start with the Evidential Problem of Evil as one of many logically inconsistent issues with the almighty.  If that isn't enough, we can move on to the problems with the Gospels, like the inconsistencies with the accounts of Matthew and Luke compared to John.  The inconsistencies of the census at the time of Jesus's birth and how that creates problems with timelines between the Gospels.  Or how about the simple logical paradoxes created by a being that is both omnipotent and omnipresent.

If that's how you want to run with it, continue your delusion by all means.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2019, 05:51:37 PM »

It literally spells out 666 - the mark of the beast - as it was written in the bible. Without any counter evidence or proof against this, they isntead call me a liar, go on about their fake news and alternate facts, and try to attack God himself by pointing out that people die.

Seriously? Literally? You go so far as to say this:

The last part is a location - Los Altos which accounting all its area codes has the highest share of teslas. Los Altos of course means ‘the heights’ - which is to say space; the poison gift.

Top 10 (percentage of Tesla market share)[2]:

1. Atherton, CA (15.4%)

2. Los Altos Hills, CA 94022 (11.9%)

3. Portola Valley, CA (11.2%)

4. Los Altos Hills, CA 94024 (9.3%)

5. Monte Sereno, CA (6.5%)

6. Woodside, CA (5.7%)

7. Newport Coast, CA (5.1%)

8. Beverley Hills, CA (3.5%)

9. Montecito, CA (3.4%)

10. Newport Beach, CA (2.8%)

By your logic the name should be TESA. And actually Oslo has the largest Tesla market share. So maybe it should be TESO.

And seeing that Nikola Tesla's name starts with the 3 numbers of the beast, is he too to have been considered an agent of Satan?

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2019, 05:53:13 PM »

I gather you did not go to the website.
Of course I didn't go to the site you said was run by satanists. If it is not, then what's the big point? They did what their client asked of them?

Again, why would I submit to a globularist journal? That would go against everything I believe in. Those are all published (yes, in print form) and all peer reviewed.

They are not peer reviewed, you're lying, again.  Peer review would generate a separate paper confirming or expanding on the original.  There are no links to peer reviewed material, no indication any of the papers that they are, in fact, peer reviewing any of the other papers listed on the page.  And as to why you'd submit to a real journal?  Well, the whole getting the FE idea promoted as an actual theory as opposed to being a pure flight of imagination would be a reasonable goal, one would assume.
They were peer reviewed by those that published it, scientists working in the same field, and yes many of those articles and those outside our archive quote others in the field. Since JSTOR has no such scientists, it is obviously a bad choice.

You have clearly no knowledge of the history of our great society or line of thought and can't be bothered to open a book or do any research on the topic. Just screaming "those aren't peer reviewed" doesn't change the fact that they are indeed peer reviewed.

The knowledge I have, that Samuel Rowbotham was a grade school drop out and con man, is about all I need.
Sounds like confirmation bias to me. But hey, who else was a grade school drop out? Oh right, Einstein upon whom a large swatch of modern globularist ideology is based on. You also have no evidence he was a con man, but whatever. You don't seem interested in facts.

The fact that the whole FE conjecture is based on the Northern Hemisphere and doesn't really know what to do south of the equator, is made evident because Rowbotham never considered the logical implication of his idea beyond that of the British Isle.  I know enough about FE to stand on my observations made in the past on this forum; this whole experiment is the antithesis of logic, academics, and progress.  It embraces lies, fallacies, and deranged ideologies.  Those that pretend to believe in it get a pass, but the poor fools that actually embrace this sick fantasy are mentally ill.
It handles the southern hemisphere better than the round earth one. If you read Earth Not A Globe or any of the reviewed journals you ignored you'd know this.

As to your bleating about peer review, no John, they aren't.  Just reading something and agreeing with it isn't peer review.  A separate experiment is conducted, using the original author(s) methodology, and those results are published in a separate paper.  It either confirms what the original paper set out to prove or expands on the experiment, usually both.  The key here is that an experiment needs to be proposed; the bulk of what is in your library are just collections of ideas and conspiracies.  Something adhering to the format would be, I believe the Earth is flat, and this is how it can be proved - EXPERIMENT - RESULTS. 
I am obviously referring to scholarly peer review. As I said, they also dismiss or validate claims within the collection. If you can't stay on topic, don't post in this thread. It's a serious thread for serious discussion only, not your wild undirected attacks against just about anything that crosses your eyes.

It's your lie John.  I don't say so, you did. 
So far you've lied about reading the journals, about them being peer reviewed, and about the history of our society in general.

This is utter nonsense.  We can start with the Evidential Problem of Evil as one of many logically inconsistent issues with the almighty.  If that isn't enough, we can move on to the problems with the Gospels, like the inconsistencies with the accounts of Matthew and Luke compared to John.  The inconsistencies of the census at the time of Jesus's birth and how that creates problems with timelines between the Gospels.  Or how about the simple logical paradoxes created by a being that is both omnipotent and omnipresent.
Ok start with one of those. In separate thread. How about the problem of evil, which is clearly solved in the Bible?

If that's how you want to run with it, continue your delusion by all means.
Likewise.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2019, 06:30:38 PM »
SUMMONING THE DAEMON:
Part of Elon Musks larger plan is to summon the demon bephomet. He talks of this here:

"With artificial intelligence, we are summoning the demon, You know all those stories where there's the guy with the pentagram and the holy water and he's like... yeah, he's sure he can control the demon, [but] it doesn't work out."

Presumably he believes it will work out with the us of AI to wrangle said daemon.

That was from Musk at the MIT Aeronautics and Astronautics Department's 2014 Centennial Symposium, a hotbed of satanic and occult activity. His plan is to control the demon with artificial intelligence.

Could he be the antichrist? Let's take a look:

Intelligent: Daniel 7:8; Revelation 13:18 Obviously
Charismatic Speaker: Daniel 7:8 Revelation 13:5. You got it.
Blasphemer: Revelation 13:6. (See above)
Economic Genius: Daniel 11:38. (This is his bachelors, and we can assume he excels in this field as much so as every other one)
Military Genius: Revelation 4; 17:14; 19:19 (his work with the military fits this bill)
Lawless: 2 Thessalonians 2:8. He is constantly unrepentant about his lack of care for the law and the laws he breaks. For example his dealings with the SEC
Selfish, Ambitious Egomaniac: Daniel 11:36, 37; 2 Thessalonians 2:4. Obviously.
Greedy Materialist: Daniel 11:38. Obviously.
Controlling: Daniel 7:25. Several interviews with employees support this.
Proud and Self-exalting Above God and Everything: Daniel 11:36; 2 Thessalonians. 2:4. Also fits what we know about elon.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2019, 06:34:46 PM by John Davis »

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2019, 06:44:15 PM »
SUMMONING THE DAEMON:
Part of Elon Musks larger plan is to summon the demon bephomet. He talks of this here:

"With artificial intelligence, we are summoning the demon, You know all those stories where there's the guy with the pentagram and the holy water and he's like... yeah, he's sure he can control the demon, [but] it doesn't work out."

Presumably he believes it will work out with the us of AI to wrangle said daemon.

That was from Musk at the MIT Aeronautics and Astronautics Department's 2014 Centennial Symposium, a hotbed of satanic and occult activity. His plan is to control the demon with artificial intelligence.

Could he be the antichrist? Let's take a look:

Intelligent: Daniel 7:8; Revelation 13:18 Obviously
Charismatic Speaker: Daniel 7:8 Revelation 13:5. You got it.
Blasphemer: Revelation 13:6. (See above)
Economic Genius: Daniel 11:38. (This is his bachelors, and we can assume he excels in this field as much so as every other one)
Military Genius: Revelation 4; 17:14; 19:19 (his work with the military fits this bill)
Lawless: 2 Thessalonians 2:8. He is constantly unrepentant about his lack of care for the law and the laws he breaks. For example his dealings with the SEC
Selfish, Ambitious Egomaniac: Daniel 11:36, 37; 2 Thessalonians 2:4. Obviously.
Greedy Materialist: Daniel 11:38. Obviously.
Controlling: Daniel 7:25. Several interviews with employees support this.
Proud and Self-exalting Above God and Everything: Daniel 11:36; 2 Thessalonians. 2:4. Also fits what we know about elon.

It was clear from just the thread title all you're doing is trying to create some click-bait google bot fodder. Should be interesting to see how far you can take. See if you can exceed this guy:

ELON MUSK EXPOSED AS DEVIL

Gumwars

« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2019, 07:53:26 PM »
Of course I didn't go to the site you said was run by satanists. If it is not, then what's the big point? They did what their client asked of them?

Sarcasm is a bit over your head, apparently.
They were peer reviewed by those that published it, scientists working in the same field, and yes many of those articles and those outside our archive quote others in the field. Since JSTOR has no such scientists, it is obviously a bad choice.

See, again I can't tell if you really believe the nonsense you're typing or if you're just being cheeky.  You do understand what peer review is, right?  If you are the original author of a research paper, you aren't peer reviewing it when you publish it.  That's up to another group within the same field to do.  The works you've linked to are almost all original pieces.  If there is a peer reviewed article among them, you'd need to point it out as it would be the exception. 

JSTOR is a repository, not a journal.  I used it as an example because it has access to over 2000 journals.  If you were published (in a journal), more than likely it can be found through JSTOR.

Sounds like confirmation bias to me. But hey, who else was a grade school drop out? Oh right, Einstein upon whom a large swatch of modern globularist ideology is based on. You also have no evidence he was a con man, but whatever. You don't seem interested in facts.

So, FACT: Samuel Rowbotham dropped out of school at age 9.  FACT: Rowbotham lied and gave himself the title of doctor.  So, dropped out of school and was a conman.  No embellishment there.

Your points on Einstein, while true, are not relevant. 

It handles the southern hemisphere better than the round earth one. If you read Earth Not A Globe or any of the reviewed journals you ignored you'd know this.

That's simply not true.  The issue with all constellations south of the equator become more and more paradoxical if we strictly use what is presented in Zetetic Astronomy: The Earth is Not a Globe.  This issue has been raised more than once on this forum and not one person from FE has been able to address it.  So no, Mr Davis, I'm afraid you are very wrong on this point.

I am obviously referring to scholarly peer review.

As am I.  Show me one peer reviewed work in your list and I'll retract my statement.

As I said, they also dismiss or validate claims within the collection. If you can't stay on topic, don't post in this thread.

What the hell are you on about?  Where did you say, "they also dismiss or validate claims within the collection"?  I'm fully on topic John.  The topic being the absurdity of claiming Tesla is in league with satan and the insanity necessary to arrive at that conclusion.

It's a serious thread for serious discussion only, not your wild undirected attacks against just about anything that crosses your eyes.

Says the guy who thinks the Earth is a huge disk, moonlight is dangerous, and a company aimed at reducing greenhouse gas emissions through replacing the internal combustion engine is an agent of the devil.  This ceased being a serious thread the exact moment you hit enter on your keyboard.

So far you've lied about reading the journals, about them being peer reviewed, and about the history of our society in general.

Another lie.  I've read some of the articles you've linked to.  In fact, we even had a discussion about their content on another thread here.  So, please don't project on me your inability to tell the truth.

Ok start with one of those. In separate thread. How about the problem of evil, which is clearly solved in the Bible?

I will not derail your thread on this point, because it is a lengthy one.  I will say that the bible does not solve the problem from evil.  In fact, the mere existence of god creates the issue.  I will start another thread and link it here once I've done so.

Macarios

« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2019, 10:36:25 PM »
"Elm The elm is connected with a rune of Gebo.Vyaz connected with the Goddess of Earth and Great Mother. It was used for paternosters of a support, stability."
(from: http://attfreya.com/?rune=tree)

Virtually every anagram has more than one letter arrangements.
What else you can "organize" from his name?
Elke Eur venoms?
Erek Sven oleum?
Meek unresolve?
Erv ku lee omens?
Ervel nuke some?

Google for "Inge's Anagram Generator"... :)

~~~~~

You say you don't push Flat Earth of religious reasons.
But this clearly shows superstition.
Is that your own superstition?
Or you are simply counting on some superstition among the people reading your posts?
I don't have to fight about anything.
These things are not about me.
When one points facts out, they speak for themselves.
The main goal in all that is simplicity.

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2019, 10:58:17 PM »
Elon Musks eyes are diverging like hes lost his focus or not sure of something.

John Davis
Could you pls say a few words on "MANS mark of th beast". The mans part, is that from the bible?
« Last Edit: November 01, 2019, 11:05:15 PM by faded mike »
"Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

theoretical formula for Earths curvature = 8 inches multiplied by (miles squared) = inches drop from straight forward

kids: say no to drugs

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2019, 11:10:33 PM »
Like all round earthers, when presented with evidence instead of logically examining it and questioning your beliefs you instead deflect with mocking and jeers.

The points I made above are not my own, these belong to you and your crowd.  You haven't supplied ANY evidence that I can see.  What you've done is jump to conclusion after conclusion and filled in the rest with your own bias.  My own thoughts on Mr. Musk's business is that he makes good batteries and so-so cars.  I believe that Tesla will be in the battery only business in the near future.  As far as satanic nonsense, no I don't arrive at that conclusion even after your insane babble about numerology and hidden meanings in symbols.  Sometimes things are not a conspiracy John.  They just are as they appear to be.

It is a wonder we get anything done on earth with so many globularists.

Coming from the head of a cultish pseudo-science that has yet to produce even one research paper or contribute in any way to the progress of science, industry, medicine, psychology, or religion, I don't think you have any room to talk.

Or the logo is a cross section of an electric motor.  Sometimes there isn't a conspiracy John.

Who do you think elon musk is directing that symbol/bodylanguage at and what do you think it means? I'd say he's clearly representing something like that wrestler who always said "know your role" as he was picking a fight, which i'm glad i know nothing about. with a look of petty/ laughing at whoever.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2019, 11:14:54 PM by faded mike »
"Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

theoretical formula for Earths curvature = 8 inches multiplied by (miles squared) = inches drop from straight forward

kids: say no to drugs