Poll

Where is Baghdadi's infidel/anti muslim racist body?

Likewise Trump said, he is in the stomach of a shark.
0 (0%)
Likewise Putin said, he is missing.
0 (0%)
Likewise Wise said, he is as alive as Arnold Schwarzenegger.
3 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Baghdadi is so called dead

• 79 Replies

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
Re: Baghdadi is so called dead
« Reply #60 on: November 04, 2019, 10:08:27 PM »
Im not sure if shifter is being serious here but as far as proof I'll say this; have the country and  a lot of the media are watching trump like a hawk and jump at any chance to call him on his nonsense. If there were any truth to this rumor then you could be certain that CNN would be all over it.
There are things for them that are more important than dunking on Trump.

Not saying Shifter is right, I think this time it's for reals. But CNN will side with the government where it is more important to them than attacking it, and does so pretty frequently. This would probably be one case like that.

The MSM's support of the military industrial complex.  Yes.  I acknowledge that.  However there are a number of smaller operations, like the Young Turks, who are firmly against a bloated defense budget and they haven't brought anything up about this.
I kinda agree, though people like TYT mostly get their news from the major outlets. As I said, I think this time it is for real though, it's kinda far fetched that they would lie to that extent.
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #61 on: November 05, 2019, 07:58:55 AM »
The US follows Islamic traditions while Turkey doesn’t.

https://www.rudaw.net/english/middleeast/syria/241020192

Yeah... Because Americans have never been charged or accused of war crimes or desecrating bodies/posing with them etc. I suppose it's also the Islamic way when your fed up and have the shits that you go to a village and just start shooting innocent civilians?

You're so full of it sokural. Just give up the nonsense.
How cute. You replied to this thread but you ran the fuck away from my other post.

Sucks to be wrong doesn’t it?

Watch your language in the philosophy board :o

And I did reply to your other post. Check it.

Then check the F out

Sucks to be wrong doesn't it?
So does that mean you finally understand why Baghdadi was buried at sea so soon?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #62 on: November 05, 2019, 11:52:24 AM »
The US follows Islamic traditions while Turkey doesn’t.

https://www.rudaw.net/english/middleeast/syria/241020192

Yeah... Because Americans have never been charged or accused of war crimes or desecrating bodies/posing with them etc. I suppose it's also the Islamic way when your fed up and have the shits that you go to a village and just start shooting innocent civilians?

You're so full of it sokural. Just give up the nonsense.
How cute. You replied to this thread but you ran the fuck away from my other post.

Sucks to be wrong doesn’t it?

Watch your language in the philosophy board :o

And I did reply to your other post. Check it.

Then check the F out

Sucks to be wrong doesn't it?
So does that mean you finally understand why Baghdadi was buried at sea so soon?

Allegedly. There is no proof.

And it's not 'buried' at sea in any event, but 'dumped.'

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #63 on: November 05, 2019, 05:01:38 PM »
Panama hats are made in Ecuador.  Descriptive names are not always accurate descriptions.  Get over it.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #64 on: November 05, 2019, 06:57:57 PM »
Panama hats are made in Ecuador.  Descriptive names are not always accurate descriptions.  Get over it.

Lets just be clear that in the case of these people, if they were indeed killed, they were NOT buried though. The use of the word bury implies respect, a place marker and a site for mourners. It also placates the public into holding the military in high esteem for showing respect.

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #65 on: November 06, 2019, 07:32:50 AM »
Maybe read the links I posted on the first page.

Also

https://www.yahoo.com/news/erdogan-turkey-captures-slain-leader-125636474.html

Just because you don’t have evidence doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #66 on: November 06, 2019, 11:47:57 AM »

Agreed. But the word does come from America and Trump so you can forgive people for not holding much stock in its validity

Know your place

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #67 on: November 06, 2019, 12:18:38 PM »
Maybe read the links I posted on the first page.
Also
https://www.yahoo.com/news/erdogan-turkey-captures-slain-leader-125636474.html
What does it mean? Do you know how many wifes he has?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #68 on: November 06, 2019, 01:17:22 PM »

Agreed. But the word does come from America and Trump so you can forgive people for not holding much stock in its validity

And turkey which you ignored. Don't forget Egypt too.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #69 on: November 06, 2019, 10:59:50 PM »

OK. So you are saying these countries have definitivly stated Baghdadi is dead (your link mentioned capturing of a wife.... Not sure how that means he is dead) So those countries have the evidence of a death and America does not?

Can you say 100% on information you have that Baghdadi is dead and not extracted?

Know your place

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #70 on: November 07, 2019, 02:01:52 AM »
I can say for sure that Baghdadi is not dead. otherwise, they will not find new terrorist leaders. it is the most obvious support for terrorism to claim that he was dead. he is not dead, and in order for him to die, people must provide information, inform of his place, and contribute to the work. they close the file saying that baghdadi is dead, thus eliminating the possibility of a real operation to kill him.

This is similar to the attitude of people who burn their car and put their identity into the vehicle to get money from the insurance company. They even can not show his identify card. They can not show any evidence other than blabbing.

Those who claim that Baghdadi is dead are unquestionable his greatest supporters.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #71 on: November 07, 2019, 02:09:36 AM »
thus spake wise    ::)

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #72 on: November 07, 2019, 06:16:08 AM »
I can say for sure that Baghdadi is not dead.
What makes you think that you are in a position of authority to say such a thing?  Unless you have personally seen him since his alleged death, you can only speculate like everyone else.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #73 on: November 07, 2019, 07:43:27 AM »
I can say for sure that Baghdadi is not dead.
What makes you think that you are in a position of authority to say such a thing?  Unless you have personally seen him since his alleged death, you can only speculate like everyone else.
Mentality requires he is not dead. Depends on my experience of life, he can not be murdered by an operation of USA. It is the opposite of the rules of the life. Life has some rules and it works perfectly. Otherwise the world would not be exist. The world is exist, hence he is not dead.

There is a rule in law that, "being opposite of natural flow of life". Courts decide opposite of events when they see something opposite of natural flow of life. Inother say, being opposite flow of life can be a decicive evidence. Hence, this is my evidence enough to decide him being alive. This is a legal right to decide him being alive depends on "him being dead being opposite of natural flow of life".

Who claims him being dead has to provide very very extraordinary strong arguments other than blabbing.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #74 on: November 08, 2019, 11:27:34 AM »

OK. So you are saying these countries have definitivly stated Baghdadi is dead (your link mentioned capturing of a wife.... Not sure how that means he is dead) So those countries have the evidence of a death and America does not?

Can you say 100% on information you have that Baghdadi is dead and not extracted?
I’m going off of what was said. If you don’t like it too bad. I don’t care.

When you squawk crap like“ So those countries have the evidence of a death and America does not?” you demonstrate how stupid you are.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #75 on: November 08, 2019, 02:07:35 PM »

When you squawk crap like“ So those countries have the evidence of a death and America does not?” you demonstrate how stupid you are.

The stupidity is your. And how eaisly led are you that you would believe American propaganda. There really is a fool born every minute but I bet most of them are born in America.

Must be all the lead in your water lol

Know your place

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #76 on: November 08, 2019, 05:21:42 PM »
The stupidity is your. And how eaisly led are you that you would believe American propaganda. There really is a fool born every minute but I bet most of them are born in America.
Unless you have personally seen definitive evidence of Baghdadi still being alive, you can only go off of what someone else has told you.  It's all a matter of who you trust and how much you care.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #77 on: November 08, 2019, 07:19:53 PM »
perhaps wise is bagdaddy?

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #78 on: November 08, 2019, 08:04:33 PM »

Lol

Can I get fries with your post?

Lol
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #79 on: November 08, 2019, 08:25:12 PM »

Lol

Can I get fries with your post?

Lol

If you want. You yanks like to have fries with everything it's no wonder the stereotype is obese and in poor health.

Know your place