Edward Snowden on the Conspiracy

• 3 Replies
Edward Snowden on the Conspiracy
« on: October 23, 2019, 06:56:56 PM »
For most flat earthers and space deniers, the Earth seems to operate as if round because a conspiracy exists to make everyone believe it is round. Dutchy for example, is a firm believer in NASA hiding the fact that space doesn't exist and NASA never went to the moon.

Edward Snowden on a recent podcast admitted that even though he had a rediculous amount of access to files from the CIA and other intelligence agencies, he found no evidence of such a conspiracy.

"In case you were wondering: Yes, man really did land on the moon. Climate change is real. Chemtrails are not a thing," he adds

He also said "But the idea that we're hiding them -- if we are hiding them -- I had ridiculous access to the networks of the NSA, the CIA, the military, all these groups. I couldn't find anything," he continued. "So if it's hidden, and it could be hidden, it's hidden really damn well, even from people who are on the inside." Which I can only take to mean that if there was a conspiracy, NASA themselves and the US government believe they went to the moon and the truth is hidden even from them. How that could work, I would love to know.

So what do you think?

https://edition-m.cnn.com/2019/10/23/us/edward-snowden-joe-rogan-conspiracies-trnd/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fnews.google.com%2F&rm=1

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
Re: Edward Snowden on the Conspiracy
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2019, 07:13:46 PM »
The moon landings were faked so well, NASA even believed it!

That's some good fakin' right there!
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

rvlvr

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2019, 12:15:18 AM »
I guess Snowden is a Reptilian, too. Hence not a reliable source. One should not trust lizards. Forked tongues and all.

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2019, 01:34:25 AM »
Ironically, we probably expose ourselves more to being manipulated by any nefarious governments or organizations by posting our opinions online.

Even more ironically, it may well be the fakes and trolls (not necessarily saying there’s any here) who are actually “sticking it to the man” by messing up the data sets with a load of bollocks they don’t believe.

Just something to think about.