Tulsi Gabbard GOP Mole?

• 184 Replies

JerkFace

• Looking for Occam
Re: Tulsi Gabbard GOP Mole?
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2019, 06:41:40 PM »
Most of the big name Democrats, including Hillary, did not support same sex marriage. They weren't so weird about it, though. lol

IT'S JUST LIKE MARRYING MY DOG OR MY SON.

For them that equates to same sex?   

The video in this tweet is probably on youtube, but I can't find it https://twitter.com/dilemmv/status/1185573525085708293?s=20  It's her father's insane commercial against same sex marriage. I don't know what year it was made but it looks early 2000s or end of the 90s.

Ok,  so she was raised in a cult,  no wonder she's a bit weird.

https://culteducation.com/group/1298-science-of-identity/34949-tulsi-gabbard-had-a-very-strange-childhood-which-may-help-explain-why-she-s-out-of-place-in-today-s-democratic-party-and-her-long-shot-2020-candidacy.html
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2019, 10:05:49 PM »
So says the guy who couldn't understand what Putin got out of the US withdrawal from Syria.
You didn't seem to know very well what he got from Erdogan being allowed to invade Syria either, you retroactively decided it's "exactly what he wants" because it happened.
It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Who wants to be a firefly and who wants to be a blue whale?
-Sceptimatic

Please do not jizz to win an argument.
-Crutonius

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from.
-Inty (again)

JerkFace

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2019, 10:15:59 PM »
So says the guy who couldn't understand what Putin got out of the US withdrawal from Syria.
You didn't seem to know very well what he got from Erdogan being allowed to invade Syria either, you retroactively decided it's "exactly what he wants" because it happened.

Seems you still don't get it.  He got bugger all from Erdogan invading Syria.   Try actually reading what I wrote.

Pezevenk

« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2019, 04:58:28 AM »

Seems you still don't get it.  He got bugger all from Erdogan invading Syria.   Try actually reading what I wrote.
You wrote something false so I just assumed you meant something different.
-Intikam

-Sceptimatic

-Crutonius

-Inty (again)

JerkFace

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2019, 06:57:05 AM »

I guess now I'm supposed to guess what it was that you think I wrote that was false,  I'm not going to play that game.  I'll just leave you to your assumptions.

Meanwhile back on the campaign trail, 

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/12/us/politics/tulsi-gabbard.html

LOL Daily Stormer is taking credit for her getting into the first two primary debates?   Mommy?  WTF?

Then there is 4chan, the notoriously toxic online message board, where some right-wing trolls and anti-Semites fawn over Ms. Gabbard, calling her “Mommy” and praising her willingness to criticize Israel. In April, the Daily Stormer, a neo-Nazi website, took credit for Ms. Gabbard’s qualification for the first two Democratic primary debates.

« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2019, 08:28:30 AM »
Can't Hillary just disappear already?

I don't really like Tulsi and she has a pretty scary record of supporting awful stuff, but she is better than most other candidates. Probably the 3rd best one.
Considering your woeful definitions of awful and scary, one could almost decide to vote for Tulsi and be assured of making the right choice.

Scary stuff...coming from someone who lives in Greece...laughable.
The NIST report(s) never went through what we would call peer review (Much like an FAA crash report doesn't either). But reports based upon NIST findings have.

« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2019, 08:33:08 AM »
Sigh. I knew Russiagate would fry the brains of people eventually.

LOL, Sorry about your brain getting fried.  You can blame the Russians for that.
Seems like you can blame the Russians for everything...

In any case,  maybe Tulsi Gabbard doesn't want the Russian support she is getting, but why run to Tucker Carlson?  And why are the Russian attrack bots swarming in her favour?

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/2/2/1831680/-Tulsi-Gabbard-wins-Endorsement-from-Russia

Not to mention that trying for a job with the Trump Administration is not going to be popular with democrats.

https://edition.cnn.com/2016/11/21/politics/gabbard-trump-transition/index.html
Some definitive evidence she is a Russian backed provocateur please.

I mean, we have definitive evidence that you are an Australian shitbag provocateur...
The NIST report(s) never went through what we would call peer review (Much like an FAA crash report doesn't either). But reports based upon NIST findings have.

Pezevenk

« Reply #37 on: October 21, 2019, 12:27:58 PM »

I guess now I'm supposed to guess what it was that you think I wrote that was false,  I'm not going to play that game.  I'll just leave you to your assumptions.

-Intikam

-Sceptimatic

-Crutonius

-Inty (again)

JerkFace

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #38 on: October 21, 2019, 05:00:01 PM »

She might be an unwitting dupe,  but the Kremlin loves her for some reason.  It might be her known pro Assad views, or possibly her cult's homophobic views.

So, how about you explain why the Russians are supporting her?

I mean, we have definitive evidence that you are an Australian shitbag provocateur...

Yep,  it's an Australian tradition, and proud of it. 

Lorddave

« Reply #39 on: October 22, 2019, 01:10:09 AM »

LOL, Sorry about your brain getting fried.  You can blame the Russians for that.

In any case,  maybe Tulsi Gabbard doesn't want the Russian support she is getting, but why run to Tucker Carlson?  And why are the Russian attrack bots swarming in her favour?

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/2/2/1831680/-Tulsi-Gabbard-wins-Endorsement-from-Russia

Not to mention that trying for a job with the Trump Administration is not going to be popular with democrats.

So Hillary Clinton was right.  Funny, and here I thought she was a liar and in Putin's pocket or something.

« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2019, 03:32:38 AM »

She might be an unwitting dupe,  but the Kremlin loves her for some reason.  It might be her known pro Assad views, or possibly her cult's homophobic views.

The Kremlin loves her?

The Russians are supporting her?

Hmmm...where do you derive this mystical knowledge?

Yep,  it's an Australian tradition, and proud of it.
[/quote]
Okay.

« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2019, 03:43:35 AM »

So Hillary Clinton was right.
That's rich.

Since when has Hillary Clinton ever been right?
Funny, and here I thought she was a liar and in Putin's pocket or something.
I think if you perform a cursory Google search, you will discover multiple instances of Hillary/Vladimir shady interactions.

On the other hand, you will find ZERO instances of Gabbard/Putin interactions, and only a couple of trump/Putin interactions.

This whole thing is simply an attempt to get a more progressive, shitbag numbskull, brainless electorate so the status quo can keep power.

It's working.

JerkFace

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #42 on: October 22, 2019, 05:13:28 AM »

The Russians mostly.

« Reply #43 on: October 22, 2019, 08:30:12 AM »

The Russians mostly.
Cool!

Let's have a direct look at this Russian generated information!

I mean, Clinton could not produce it...surely we all trust you have a more direct line to that sourcing than does Clinton.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #44 on: October 22, 2019, 09:13:48 AM »
The Democrats will be able to blame Tulsi and the Russians if they lose in 2020, which means they won't have to examine their platforms, or pandering.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

JerkFace

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #45 on: October 22, 2019, 04:46:22 PM »

The Russians mostly.
Cool!

I mean, Clinton could not produce it...surely we all trust you have a more direct line to that sourcing than does Clinton.

Try a little experiment.  ( suggested by someone on twitter )

If you don’t think #TulsiGabbard is Russia’s Jill Stein, say something negative about her on her page, count to 10 & watch all the Russian bots & Trump trolls rise from the underworld & swarm all over you with misspelled vitriol.

I rest my case

« Reply #46 on: October 23, 2019, 03:33:21 AM »

The Russians mostly.
Cool!

Try a little experiment.  ( suggested by someone on twitter )

If you don’t think #TulsiGabbard is Russia’s Jill Stein, say something negative about her on her page, count to 10 & watch all the Russian bots & Trump trolls rise from the underworld & swarm all over you with misspelled vitriol.

I rest my case
How do you know they are Russian bots?

These swarming accounts rise up and proclaim, "Proud Russian bot here and I want to state for the record..."?

Or, again, you have the ability to track the account?

Come on...

Still holding on to the RussiaGate crap?

Rest your case, my ass...you never had a case to begin with...
« Last Edit: October 23, 2019, 03:59:01 AM by totallackey »

JerkFace

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #47 on: October 23, 2019, 04:09:24 AM »

Yep.   

Are you still thinking Trump isn't a corrupt con-man?

« Reply #48 on: October 23, 2019, 04:42:55 AM »

Yep.   

Are you still thinking Trump isn't a corrupt con-man?
My depth of thinking regarding Trump's status as a con man remains the same as it was when Hillary was taking his donated money.

Now, about that rested case you were trumpeting?

JerkFace

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #49 on: October 23, 2019, 03:47:15 PM »
My depth of thinking regarding Trump's status as a con man remains the same as it was when Hillary was taking his donated money.

LOL,  I can believe part of that.

Now, about that rested case you were trumpeting?

Did you try the experiment I suggested?

Pezevenk

« Reply #50 on: October 24, 2019, 12:12:36 PM »

She doesn't have "pro Assad views", it's just that every time someone doesn't say "Assad personally strangled 10 billion americans with his hands which is why we have to bomb Syria to the ground", US media decides it's "pro Assad" and that you're clearly a Russian agent which is a very cool and normal thing to just accept without question, it definitely doesn't contribute to prolonging endless wars and causing immense suffering while bordering on racist.

Not to mention that if the democrats keep deflecting to Russia they're never gonna be able to improve any of their own shortcomings. This obsession will be their downfall again.

That's something you came up with. Well, you and Clinton. But it's not exactly set in stone. I imagine if she actually does have sympathy from Russia it's because her foreign policy isn't rabidly anti-everyone, which does benefit Russia.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2019, 12:14:45 PM by Pezevenk »
-Intikam

-Sceptimatic

-Crutonius

-Inty (again)

JerkFace

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #51 on: October 24, 2019, 04:55:07 PM »

She doesn't have "pro Assad views", it's just that every time someone doesn't say "Assad personally strangled 10 billion americans with his hands which is why we have to bomb Syria to the ground", US media decides it's "pro Assad" and that you're clearly a Russian agent which is a very cool and normal thing to just accept without question, it definitely doesn't contribute to prolonging endless wars and causing immense suffering while bordering on racist.

Not to mention that if the democrats keep deflecting to Russia they're never gonna be able to improve any of their own shortcomings. This obsession will be their downfall again.

Wow, Assad personally strangled 10 billion Americans?   

Has anyone ever taken the time to explain to you that Reductio ad absurdum is not usually considered a valid argument.   The world is never black and white,  there are shades of grey.

Anyway,  perhaps you have an explanation of why she visited Assad in early 2017,  and why she had refused to condemn the Assad regime atrocities,  and voted against an anti-Assad house resolution.   

That's something you came up with. Well, you and Clinton. But it's not exactly set in stone. I imagine if she actually does have sympathy from Russia it's because her foreign policy isn't rabidly anti-everyone, which does benefit Russia.

Nope, the evidence of Russian a sophisticated wide spread targetted social media campaign is in plain sight.  ( if you choose to look)

« Last Edit: October 24, 2019, 04:56:47 PM by JerkFace »

Bullwinkle

• Flat Earth Curator
  • "Umm, WTF ???"
« Reply #52 on: October 24, 2019, 11:52:25 PM »

. . . the evidence of Russian a sophisticated wide spread targetted social media campaign is in plain sight.

Why do you believe you are the only dork on the planet that has this figured out?
EVERYONE tries to influence you.

Instead of continuously complaining about what you imagine,
try presenting solutions.   

:D
RE can never win this argument.
FE can't be disproved.

JerkFace

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #53 on: October 25, 2019, 12:06:54 AM »

. . . the evidence of Russian a sophisticated wide spread targetted social media campaign is in plain sight.

Why do you believe you are the only dork on the planet that has this figured out?

I suspect you are trying to influence me.  LOL 

My solution,  which I've presented before involves beer and fishing.  Don't fight it.

Bullwinkle

• Flat Earth Curator
  • "Umm, WTF ???"
« Reply #54 on: October 25, 2019, 01:23:20 AM »

I suspect you are trying to influence me.  LOL 

My solution,  which I've presented before involves beer and fishing.  Don't fight it.

Beer and fishing is a way of life.
Who cares what other people think?
Are you not capable of thinking for your self?
Why would you abdicate your responsibility to think for your self
in deference to some TV personality you love?

You are caught up in a game of someone sez.

. . . and don't knock fishing, the Jesus was involved with fish.   ;D
FE can't be disproved.

Pezevenk

« Reply #55 on: October 25, 2019, 01:53:02 AM »

Wow, Assad personally strangled 10 billion Americans?   

Has anyone ever taken the time to explain to you that Reductio ad absurdum is not usually considered a valid argument.   The world is never black and white,  there are shades of grey.

Anyway,  perhaps you have an explanation of why she visited Assad in early 2017,  and why she had refused to condemn the Assad regime atrocities,  and voted against an anti-Assad house resolution.   

Nope, the evidence of Russian a sophisticated wide spread targetted social media campaign is in plain sight.  ( if you choose to look)
Between you, Shifter, Rab and D1 the evidence of a wide spread targeted social media campaign by Australians is in plain sight, if you chose to look.

I guess when politicians meet other politicians it's clearly because they support them. Which is how we know Trump supports both Putin, Jinping, and Kim Jong Un. Oh wait, you probably actually believe that.

The chaos in Syria right now is largely because the US tried to stir up shit to overthrow Assad. Keeping up this aggressive policy will only serve to create more chaos and acting as though trying to tone it down is supporting Assad or Putin or whatever is not just wrong, it's dangerous. I wonder why people are shitting on Tulsi for "supporting" Assad instead of shitting on her for actually supporting Modi, who is also a criminal. Oh right, because that doesn't go against the policy of wreaking havoc in the middle east...
-Intikam

-Sceptimatic

-Crutonius

-Inty (again)

JerkFace

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #56 on: October 25, 2019, 03:18:43 AM »

Amen brother,  can I have a hallelujah.   I ignore the other shit you sometimes spout,  but when you talk sense,  I'm there!

Bullwinkle

• Flat Earth Curator
  • "Umm, WTF ???"
« Reply #57 on: October 25, 2019, 03:26:19 AM »

Amen brother,  can I have a hallelujah.   I ignore the other shit you sometimes spout,  but when you talk sense,  I'm there!

Best thing is - people read us and have no clue why or how we can laugh at ourselves.
FE can't be disproved.

JerkFace

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #58 on: October 25, 2019, 03:30:47 AM »
The chaos in Syria right now is largely because the US tried to stir up shit to overthrow Assad. Keeping up this aggressive policy will only serve to create more chaos and acting as though trying to tone it down is supporting Assad or Putin or whatever is not just wrong, it's dangerous. I wonder why people are shitting on Tulsi for "supporting" Assad instead of shitting on her for actually supporting Modi, who is also a criminal. Oh right, because that doesn't go against the policy of wreaking havoc in the middle east...

No the chaos in Syria is due to multiple factors,  mostly the Assad regime's brutal put down of the Arab spring uprising,  which led to a rebellion which has been hijacked by factional groups and jihadi extremists like ISIS, Al Nusra,  and a zillion others,  including the Kurds,  Americans, Russians, Iranians and now the Turks.

The Russian supported Assad regime has been guilty of the most extreme human rights abuses.  They rightly deserve condemnation which Tulsi Gabbard has refused to do.

Why?

Pezevenk

« Reply #59 on: October 25, 2019, 04:01:19 AM »
No the chaos in Syria is due to multiple factors,  mostly the Assad regime's brutal put down of the Arab spring uprising,  which led to a rebellion which has been hijacked by factional groups and jihadi extremists like ISIS, Al Nusra,  and a zillion others,  including the Kurds,  Americans, Russians, Iranians and now the Turks.
I wonder who supported and funded said groups.

Besides, Syria didn't pop into existence 10 years ago. Neither did the US policy of sparking conflict in Syria which started with Kissinger.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2019, 04:03:04 AM by Pezevenk »
-Intikam

-Sceptimatic

-Crutonius

-Inty (again)