New complete model of infinite flat earth

• 213 Replies
Re: New complete model of infinite flat earth
« Reply #60 on: October 23, 2019, 09:55:20 PM »
Stop pretending to be chemists. You are babblers not chemists. You guys ever visited great lakes? They are huge bodies of fresh water. They have exact color as the salt water seas. An ocean of liquor or sugar cane juice and yes even yogurt can still be blue, stop arguing for the sake of argument. Everything in my title is true. My model is indeed new because it combines Vedic earth with infinite earth model. And yes earth is infinite in all directions. Every island and continent and there are endless amounts of them are located on universal ocean, infinite ocean.
JJA voted for Pedro

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #61 on: October 23, 2019, 10:26:14 PM »
Produce 1 piece of evidence
If you move fast enough, everything appears flat

JackBlack

« Reply #62 on: October 23, 2019, 11:36:55 PM »
Stop pretending to be chemists. You are babblers not chemists.
We don't need to be a chemist to know what you are spouting is pure nonsense.
Take some milk, take some water.
Mix them together. Is it still clear? No.

If you need to attack people and claim they lack credentials you have no argument, especially when those credentials aren't needed at all.

fresh water. They have exact color as the salt water seas
Stop appealing to salt, a colourless compound, as if it should change the colour.

« Reply #63 on: October 23, 2019, 11:54:42 PM »
New Earth, the vedas refer to Earth being round, not circular. Round translates to sphere. The Hindus know Earth to be a sphere.

If you were to engage your brain, you would realise an infinite earth can have no shape whatsoever to it's edge, because there is no edge.

The 'water' surrounding earth, aka space, on the other hand, is as far as humans need be concerned, indeed infinite, littered with 'continents' we like to call planets.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #64 on: October 24, 2019, 12:01:49 AM »
Everything in my title is true. My model is indeed new because it combines Vedic earth with infinite earth model. And yes earth is infinite in all directions. Every island and continent and there are endless amounts of them are located on universal ocean, infinite ocean.

Actually, there's nothing new, nor complete, nor original in your title. All you've done is taken Vedic cosmology, coopted the bulk of it and tacked on a notion of an infinite earth. And there's plenty in the Vedic belief system in regard to the earth being at the center of the universe and the concentric rings extending outward from it to infinitely. So, in a sense, your notion of an infinite earth is not new to a Vedic.

So there is nothing remarkable nor unique about your cosmology as it was already defined thousands of years ago. What would be remarkable and unique is if you had a shred of evidence to support it.

rvlvr

« Reply #65 on: October 24, 2019, 12:12:40 AM »
Stop pretending to be chemists. You are babblers not chemists. You guys ever visited great lakes? They are huge bodies of fresh water. They have exact color as the salt water seas. An ocean of liquor or sugar cane juice and yes even yogurt can still be blue, stop arguing for the sake of argument. Everything in my title is true. My model is indeed new because it combines Vedic earth with infinite earth model. And yes earth is infinite in all directions. Every island and continent and there are endless amounts of them are located on universal ocean, infinite ocean.
Yes, we are not CEOs, we are not chemists.

It seems you dismiss everything that is in conflict with your living-in-a-hole-in-the-ground worldview. How about you give us something concrete?

At the moment it seems you have managed to skim a book, mixed it up with another book, and present it as reality. (Here I am actually giving you credit for reading whole books, which might be a tad too generous.)

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #66 on: October 24, 2019, 03:23:40 AM »
You would think a "complete model" would I Clyde explainations of things we see everyday in reality.

Sun/moon rise/set to start...
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

« Reply #67 on: October 24, 2019, 07:19:49 AM »
New Earth, the vedas refer to Earth being round, not circular. Round translates to sphere. The Hindus know Earth to be a sphere.

If you were to engage your brain, you would realise an infinite earth can have no shape whatsoever to it's edge, because there is no edge.

The 'water' surrounding earth, aka space, on the other hand, is as far as humans need be concerned, indeed infinite, littered with 'continents' we like to call planets.

Liar, watch this video

Earth is a disk according to Vedas 4 billion miles in diameter enclosed inside a giant sphere. And yes I know earth is infinite and have no edge, Are you reading my posts correctly? And no there are no planets in space. All continents are located on infinite universal ocean, some of these continents are bigger then any planet you can imagine.
JJA voted for Pedro

« Reply #68 on: October 24, 2019, 07:24:09 AM »
Everything in my title is true. My model is indeed new because it combines Vedic earth with infinite earth model. And yes earth is infinite in all directions. Every island and continent and there are endless amounts of them are located on universal ocean, infinite ocean.

Actually, there's nothing new, nor complete, nor original in your title. All you've done is taken Vedic cosmology, coopted the bulk of it and tacked on a notion of an infinite earth. And there's plenty in the Vedic belief system in regard to the earth being at the center of the universe and the concentric rings extending outward from it to infinitely. So, in a sense, your notion of an infinite earth is not new to a Vedic.

So there is nothing remarkable nor unique about your cosmology as it was already defined thousands of years ago. What would be remarkable and unique is if you had a shred of evidence to support it.

Another liar

This clearly says earth is not infinite. My model is infinite earth, the only feature I borrow from the Vedas is the concept of Earth disk "Bhumandala"
JJA voted for Pedro

« Reply #69 on: October 24, 2019, 08:23:37 AM »

Liar, watch this video

Earth is a disk according to Vedas 4 billion miles in diameter enclosed inside a giant sphere. And yes I know earth is infinite and have no edge, Are you reading my posts correctly? And no there are no planets in space. All continents are located on infinite universal ocean, some of these continents are bigger then any planet you can imagine.

New Earth, the veda refers to earth as bhoogola, meaning, "the sphere that is earth." 

Why have you suggested I watch a hare Krishna recruitment video?   ??? ??? I don't even own an orange robe and the lands of goat milk seas and cheese don't appeal to my sensitive tummy.

For someone who lies around all day on the couch watching YouTube, lies to himself everyday about reality, and then lies about studying the vedas, you're the last person to be calling anyone a liar.

Yes

« Reply #70 on: October 24, 2019, 09:16:01 AM »
All continents are located on infinite universal ocean, some of these continents are bigger then any planet you can imagine.
This is known because people have explored these >24 billion square mile continents, right?  Or is this knowledge passed down from the CEO gods?
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBCode and smileys may be used in your signature.

rvlvr

« Reply #71 on: October 24, 2019, 10:02:23 AM »
New Earth, have you actually read any of the books, or did you just watch YouTube videos?

« Reply #72 on: October 24, 2019, 11:17:18 AM »
All continents are located on infinite universal ocean, some of these continents are bigger then any planet you can imagine.
This is known because people have explored these >24 billion square mile continents, right?  Or is this knowledge passed down from the CEO gods?

Low content you need to get banned troll
JJA voted for Pedro

« Reply #73 on: October 24, 2019, 11:21:24 AM »

[/quot
Liar, watch this video

New Earth, the veda refers to earth as bhoogola, meaning, "the sphere that is earth." 

Why have you suggested I watch a hare Krishna recruitment video?   ??? ??? I don't even own an orange robe and the lands of goat milk seas and cheese don't appeal to my sensitive tummy.

For someone who lies around all day on the couch watching YouTube, lies to himself everyday about reality, and then lies about studying the vedas, you're the last person to be calling anyone a liar.

Nope The earth is called "Bhumandala" which means the circle of the earth. Our known world is called Bharata Varsha, located in the ocean of salt. No where in Vedas it says that earth is a globe. The video might be from Hare Krishna but Vedic wisdom is not exclusive to Krishna movement. Vedas are studied by many different people all over the world, its not just Hare Krishna.
JJA voted for Pedro

Yes

« Reply #74 on: October 24, 2019, 11:59:19 AM »
Then let me ask another way:  Why do you think this is true?  I know better than to ask for a shred of evidence, so just tell me what reason you have to believe what you've told us.  Obviously from the posts in this thread, other people here have found no reason to believe you.  You've asserted some wild claims, I have to say.  So why do you believe it?
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBCode and smileys may be used in your signature.

EvolvedMantisShrimp

• Physical Comedian
« Reply #75 on: October 24, 2019, 07:55:20 PM »

What keeps all that ocean from freezing?
Nullius in Verba

« Reply #76 on: October 24, 2019, 08:35:05 PM »

[/quot
Liar, watch this video

Nope The earth is called "Bhumandala" which means the circle of the earth. Our known world is called Bharata Varsha, located in the ocean of salt. No where in Vedas it says that earth is a globe. The video might be from Hare Krishna but Vedic wisdom is not exclusive to Krishna movement. Vedas are studied by many different people all over the world, its not just Hare Krishna.

Then let me ask another way:  Why do you think this is true?  I know better than to ask for a shred of evidence, so just tell me what reason you have to believe what you've told us.  Obviously from the posts in this thread, other people here have found no reason to believe you.  You've asserted some wild claims, I have to say.  So why do you believe it?

To.add to Yes' question, why do you believe your version of the bedas and not thenHare Krishna version?

« Reply #77 on: October 25, 2019, 12:44:14 AM »
The infinite ocean will never freeze because it is paradise the original Eden that was created by God. If you read my original post I state that only Earth disk is lit by the sun, the rest of infinite earth outside the Loka Loka mountains is lit by different source of energy, not sun. Problem is you guys apply conventional science to my model and this is  why you don't get it. This beautiful infinite earth is a vision that I had for a very long time, you keep asking for evidence, but all I can say is meditate, dream and stop following NASA and other establishment like a blind sheep. Visualize your truth, your reality. Even your university physicists now tell you that there are many worlds, many parallel versions of earth, even version of yourselves exist in other realities, yet you cling to this Copernican/Newton old science that no longer even works.

The other day I was in Chicago subway station and there were flat earthers sharing information with the public about flat earth. People of course were very rejecting of this. Why? Did every single pedestrian that walked by them and scuffed had PDH in Astronomy or Physics or any scientific subject? No of course not some did not even graduate from high school, yet because of NASA brainwashing, their minds are closed to the truth. If an average Joe had scientific background and extensive knowledge of trigonometry and physics, I can see how they would challenge flat earth notion, but the average person especially in America is very unscientific, they can not argue against flat earth nor can they even argue in defense of a globe. They simply follow the Round earth Herd that they grew up with.
JJA voted for Pedro

rvlvr

« Reply #78 on: October 25, 2019, 01:14:52 AM »
The infinite ocean will never freeze because it is paradise the original Eden that was created by God. If you read my original post I state that only Earth disk is lit by the sun, the rest of infinite earth outside the Loka Loka mountains is lit by different source of energy, not sun. Problem is you guys apply conventional science to my model and this is  why you don't get it. This beautiful infinite earth is a vision that I had for a very long time, you keep asking for evidence, but all I can say is meditate, dream and stop following NASA and other establishment like a blind sheep. Visualize your truth, your reality. Even your university physicists now tell you that there are many worlds, many parallel versions of earth, even version of yourselves exist in other realities, yet you cling to this Copernican/Newton old science that no longer even works.

The other day I was in Chicago subway station and there were flat earthers sharing information with the public about flat earth. People of course were very rejecting of this. Why? Did every single pedestrian that walked by them and scuffed had PDH in Astronomy or Physics or any scientific subject? No of course not some did not even graduate from high school, yet because of NASA brainwashing, their minds are closed to the truth. If an average Joe had scientific background and extensive knowledge of trigonometry and physics, I can see how they would challenge flat earth notion, but the average person especially in America is very unscientific, they can not argue against flat earth nor can they even argue in defense of a globe. They simply follow the Round earth Herd that they grew up with.
So your model is based on your own visions and dreams.

And you find it odd people do not take it seriously?

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #79 on: October 25, 2019, 01:20:28 AM »
We need evidence because ae people can't agree on personal visions.

Heck, my vision of earth could be a giant ball of Swiss cheese. It has exactly as much truth and evidence for it than your infinite flat earth.
People are downing your view because you are not giving anything of substance.

Ask yourself this, why is your infinite flat earth with its oceans of wine any more true than my Swiss cheese earth?
If you move fast enough, everything appears flat

« Reply #80 on: October 25, 2019, 03:53:17 AM »
If an average Joe had scientific background and extensive knowledge of trigonometry and physics, I can see how they would challenge flat earth notion

Because a flat earth is at odds with physics and trigonometry?

Yes

« Reply #81 on: October 25, 2019, 05:49:45 AM »
The infinite ocean will never freeze because it is paradise the original Eden that was created by God.
If the lands beyond the invisible mountains are a paradise, then why would a deceitful and antagonistic cabal of CEO gods who have access to this paradise spend their days bothering to try to sell us stuff here in the literal worst part of infinite earth?  That's an even more braindead pastime than arguing with flatearthers.

rvlvr

« Reply #82 on: October 25, 2019, 05:58:42 AM »
As a prophet New Earth lacks the wit and charisma of, for example, Jesus. Not going to mention the humility or tact.

But maybe, given some practice, he can amass followers. His visions alone don’t seem to cut it.

« Reply #83 on: October 25, 2019, 06:47:30 AM »

New Earth, the herd instinct is not the reason people reject flat earth theories. People reject it because it is not literal, not practical, and nonsensical.

The truth is flat earth and infinite flat earth exist in the very place you know they exist. The place where your visions originate. They originate in the realm of the imagination, or more popularly referred to as Fantasia. The realm of fantasy and desire.

It's your happy place, which is why you think about it so often.

Know that just as a man can be whatever they want in their own imagination, they can also imagine the world however way they want to, travel to wherever they want, and meet whoever they want. It's your personal truth in your spiritual journey.

EvolvedMantisShrimp

• Physical Comedian
« Reply #84 on: October 25, 2019, 06:53:18 AM »

You said before that it was uninhabitable. It's also a Paradise? An Uninhabitable Paradise?
Nullius in Verba

« Reply #85 on: October 25, 2019, 09:54:53 AM »
Golden land is uninhabitable according to Vedas but in my model beyond Golden land there is infinite earth that is surely very inhabitable. I do not try to be a prophet, I actually do not want you guys to believe me, I'm not a noob, I have been here long enough to know that people here will never agree with anything. That is totally fine. But again some of you don't read my full replies, because your questions show it.  Disproving flat earth or arguing in favor of round earth takes education, basic scientific knowledge. Most people (not all) but most reject flat earth not because they are well educated in science and can prove gravity and other things with math formulas. No they reject it cause NASA rejects it, this is why yes they are the Herd. Modern people trust the authorities too much with very little tools or knowledge to test things for themselves.
JJA voted for Pedro

Yes

« Reply #86 on: October 25, 2019, 10:01:21 AM »
Modern people trust the authorities too much with very little tools or knowledge to test things for themselves.
This is an ironic sentiment.  You trust the cosmology of ancient religious authorities too much with very little tools or knowledge to test things for yourself.

« Reply #87 on: October 25, 2019, 11:14:19 AM »
Vedas are not religious, spiritual yes not religious. I trust ancient wisdom because they were written in the golden age, and yes they did have tremendous technology and yes flight. Today's nerdy technology like iphones are useless toys in comparison with what the ancients had, but again you gonna ask for evidence? For evidence we have to go to official sources, historians and archeologists who will never tell you the truth. When they declassify the real purpose of Pyramids then we can talk.
JJA voted for Pedro

rvlvr

« Reply #88 on: October 25, 2019, 11:16:44 AM »
Oh yes, I remember reading about the nationalists in India who went on about them having internetses and all kinds of cool things in the ancient past.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2019/02/hindu-nationalists-claim-ancient-indians-had-airplanes-stem-cell-technology-and

At last year's Indian Science Congress, science minister Harsh Vardhan, a medical doctor and RSS member, said, incorrectly, that physicist Stephen Hawking had stated that the Vedas include theories superior to Albert Einstein's equation E=mc2. "It's one thing for a crackpot to say something like that, but it's a very bad example for people in authority to do so. It is deplorable," Venki Ramakrishnan, the Indian-born president of the Royal Society in London and a 2009 Nobel laureate in chemistry, tells Science. (Vardhan has declined to explain his statement so far and did not respond to an interview request from Science.)

If you want to believe that, no one is stopping you. Just do not expect everyone to swallow such inane garbage.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2019, 11:43:36 AM by rvlvr »

« Reply #89 on: October 25, 2019, 12:24:59 PM »
You have to understand that modern Indians have very little to do with ancient India. The Aryans used to live in ancient India before they moved west to what is now known as Europe. I don't want to discuss races here or put down anyone's race, but from what I researched, Vedas originated in the Arctic, on the lost continent of Hyperborea. Very few people know that Vedas are not exclusive to India alone. Vedas actually can be found in Russia, especially in the Northern regions. In my understanding India acquired Vedic knowledge way way later, the knowledge came from the North. But yes it is true that Vimana Shastra the ancient aircraft was indeed found in India. Vimanas is what we now call UFO's or flying saucers. The existence of Vimanas is well documented. Hitler sent many expeditions to India to search for ancient technology and ancient flight. Later the Russians and the Americans did the same. The Nazi bell was an experimental technology dealing with time travel and inter dimensional travel. This knowledge came from being able to reverse engineer ancient Vimanas.
JJA voted for Pedro