• 57 Replies

Gumwars

• A poke in your eye good sir...
Re: New Member
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2019, 07:36:23 PM »
Also, I have to admit, its nice to have our own Super Dave Osborn.

I doubt you need any more comic relief.
Quote from: Carl Sagan
We should endeavor to always keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2019, 10:40:55 PM »

He would get busted by fbi if he were using exploves.

He would get 'busted' by physics first.   ;D

rvlvr

« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2019, 11:53:14 PM »
O ye, of little faith!

We get a member who is actually willing to risk life and limb for the glory of FE, and you dare mock!

I, for one, cannot wait for Michael the Insane to give us a glimpse of the true shape of Earth!

For victory!

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2019, 12:36:10 AM »
to infinity and BOOM , dammit. 

« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2019, 02:24:15 AM »
If John or anyone else is planning to help Mike in any way with his work, can I suggest maxing out personal liability insurance.

« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2019, 02:26:20 AM »
Many of those are active in one way or another. Many are amongst those you talk to daily here.
There's only about 20 people post regulary here, and 15 of them are round earthers.   I've never seen UNLISTED post here - though I'm sure he's a great guy.

In what other ways can they be active in the club?
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

rvlvr

« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2019, 02:50:19 AM »
They are the Fifth column.

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2019, 07:59:20 AM »
Many of those are active in one way or another. Many are amongst those you talk to daily here.
There's only about 20 people post regulary here, and 15 of them are round earthers.   I've never seen UNLISTED post here - though I'm sure he's a great guy.

In what other ways can they be active in the club?
It is against our rules to review the real life identities of our members. I will say myself and scg are on that list, if memory recalls.

You are correct though, due to its age many of these members are no longer active on the forums. It is presumed they continue to lead their flat earth lives outside of our little home here.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #38 on: October 17, 2019, 08:02:52 AM »
This is awesome. I hope Mad Mike shows up on the forums.

You angry globularists need to control yourselves.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

rvlvr

« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2019, 09:31:00 AM »
Seems there’s a lot of interesting new members judging by the threads they started.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #40 on: October 17, 2019, 10:31:00 AM »

You're new here, aren't you?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #41 on: October 17, 2019, 11:14:49 AM »

I think you mean "giddy with excitement globularists"...
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

Yes

« Reply #42 on: October 17, 2019, 11:21:44 AM »
I'm pretty sure I can count on one hand the number of current members on these forums that have argued in favor of FE.   Maybe two hands if I include the trolls.  Granted, I've only been hanging around for two months or so, but that doesn't make the situation better.
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBCode and smileys may be used in your signature.

« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2019, 01:56:05 AM »

I'm pretty excited.  I like people who do stupid shit like build steam powered rockets.

I don't reckon he'll stay here long though, once he realises we are mainly roundies and probably won't be able to tap us up for funding his next stunt.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2019, 02:18:11 AM »
I'm stoked for Mad Mike to hopefully come and play in the forums, maybe do an AMA or the like. I've watched a few interviews of his and he seems like he's a regular guy/thrill seeker, likes to build difficult contraptions and actually sail a loft in them. He's like the FE version of Felix Bumgartner(sp) or remember that other guy who jumped out of a plane without deploying his parachute to land in a net a year or so ago? Why do they do these things? Because someone ultimately has to otherwise this carnival known as humanity would be too tragic and too boring.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #45 on: October 18, 2019, 02:47:44 AM »
I'm stoked for Mad Mike to hopefully come and play in the forums, maybe do an AMA or the like. I've watched a few interviews of his and he seems like he's a regular guy/thrill seeker, likes to build difficult contraptions and actually sail a loft in them. He's like the FE version of Felix Bumgartner(sp) or remember that other guy who jumped out of a plane without deploying his parachute to land in a net a year or so ago? Why do they do these things? Because someone ultimately has to otherwise this carnival known as humanity would be too tragic and too boring.

It would simply take 5 minutes for him to sign up and make a post here. He hasn't. I guess his care factor for the Flat Earth Society is ZERO. Even rab gives more a damn.

John Davis should get over his man crush and clean the cream of his undies over this Mad Mike.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #46 on: October 18, 2019, 02:56:54 AM »

It would simply take 5 minutes for him to sign up and make a post here. He hasn't. I guess his care factor for the Flat Earth Society is ZERO. Even rab gives more a damn.

John Davis should get over his man crush and clean the cream of his undies over this Mad Mike.

I agree. Society 'Membership' neither has it's privileges nor really means anything unless you're a participant. If JD announced that Mad Mike was going to do an AMA-ish type of thing here, that would be cool. But announcing that he may sign up as a 'member', I don't know what that means or what the point is.

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #47 on: October 18, 2019, 03:47:15 AM »
Mad Mike, if you are reading this, please join up!

This forum needs you!

Attitudes may seem harsh, but I really believe it's all just good fun. I would genuinely enjoy hearing your story here!
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #48 on: October 18, 2019, 08:21:27 AM »
Forum users think membership has to do with forums. Huge surprise.

rvlvr

« Reply #49 on: October 18, 2019, 08:26:42 AM »
But how do people know Mad Mike is a member of The Society?

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #50 on: October 18, 2019, 11:05:32 AM »
I'll be looking over his press kit this weekend and likely posting on our social media outlets about it. He'll also be on the register. I'll hopefully talk to him a bit more this weekend and see if there's anyway we can help each other out. I'm open to suggestions.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #51 on: October 18, 2019, 11:29:49 AM »

No but the forums demonstrate interest in the subject matter. This forum is 'it' as far as the Flat Earth Society goes. (That "other" forum is just a bunch of jerks larping).

If you are a member of a society does it not make sense that you would communicate with others in that society? If you dont even get yourself known or establish yourself with other people, the membership is merely tokenism. It's like being a member of a gym but never turning up

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #52 on: October 18, 2019, 11:44:19 AM »

No but the forums demonstrate interest in the subject matter. This forum is 'it' as far as the Flat Earth Society goes. (That "other" forum is just a bunch of jerks larping).

If you are a member of a society does it not make sense that you would communicate with others in that society? If you dont even get yourself known or establish yourself with other people, the membership is merely tokenism. It's like being a member of a gym but never turning up
We have other places where folks chat. For example, our facebook page dwarfs our user count here on the forums.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #53 on: October 18, 2019, 12:15:06 PM »

We have other places where folks chat. For example, our facebook page dwarfs our user count here on the forums.

The Facebook is full of people simply paying you out for laughs

Know your place

Username

• Administrator
« Reply #54 on: October 18, 2019, 12:24:12 PM »
I'm sure the majority are, but I get messages from believers all the time there.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #55 on: October 18, 2019, 12:47:43 PM »
I'll be looking over his press kit this weekend and likely posting on our social media outlets about it. He'll also be on the register. I'll hopefully talk to him a bit more this weekend and see if there's anyway we can help each other out. I'm open to suggestions.
Sockinoz would probably volunteer to ride a rocket to the moon.🤭
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #56 on: October 18, 2019, 08:47:24 PM »
Sockinoz would probably volunteer to ride a rocket to the moon.🤭
But probably not in one that Mad Mike built.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

kopfverderber

• Globularist
« Reply #57 on: October 19, 2019, 12:03:28 AM »

This forum would be pretty boring without the globularist.
You must gather your party before venturing forth