Greta

• 61 Replies

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
Re: Greta
« Reply #60 on: October 24, 2019, 01:03:25 PM »
You do comprehend people are calling for a change across the entire spectrum right? Not plunging poorer people into greater poverty.

Why don't you ask MaNaeSwolf? Or Jamie?

How does banning overfishing / non sustainable farming practices affect only the poor? How does stopping the logging of rainforests hurt the poor? How does ridding ourselves from so much single use plastics and paper waste (think junk mail, toilet paper etc) hurt poor people?

IT DOESN'T. You decided I was saying that. And you are insisting for some weird reason. Read my posts again. I was reacting to the solution that some people were proposing, which was solving the issue of climate by simply taxing the consumers. Which is the terrible policy that has failed and/or created massive backlash time and time again.

I don't understand why you're trying to make an argument out of nowhere, I was even defending you, that's how it started.
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
Re: Greta
« Reply #61 on: October 24, 2019, 01:45:17 PM »
You do comprehend people are calling for a change across the entire spectrum right? Not plunging poorer people into greater poverty.

Why don't you ask MaNaeSwolf? Or Jamie?

How does banning overfishing / non sustainable farming practices affect only the poor? How does stopping the logging of rainforests hurt the poor? How does ridding ourselves from so much single use plastics and paper waste (think junk mail, toilet paper etc) hurt poor people?

IT DOESN'T. You decided I was saying that. And you are insisting for some weird reason. Read my posts again. I was reacting to the solution that some people were proposing, which was solving the issue of climate by simply taxing the consumers. Which is the terrible policy that has failed and/or created massive backlash time and time again.

I don't understand why you're trying to make an argument out of nowhere, I was even defending you, that's how it started.

OK then, misunderstanding cleared.  8)

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place