• 173 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Turkish Army Entering Syria
« on: October 10, 2019, 04:01:52 AM »
Here we go again.

We still have a problem to explain because we do this operation against terrorism. YPG, PYD, PKK or ISIS are same terrorist organizations whose are backed by USA. And unfortunately, USA still behaves us as we are retards whose don't aware who support the terrorists. Sorry, we are not.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
Re: Turkish Army Entering Syria
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2019, 04:27:06 AM »
Here we go again.

We still have a problem to explain because we do this operation against terrorism. YPG, PYD, PKK or ISIS are same terrorist organizations whose are backed by USA. And unfortunately, USA still behaves us as we are retards whose don't aware who support the terrorists. Sorry, we are not.

Not all Kurds are terrorists.   But what Erdogan is doing will turn them all into terrorists.   

More bombings,  more senseless loss of life.   Turks are idiots.
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2019, 06:00:24 AM »
Here we go again.

Not all Kurds are terrorists.   But what Erdogan is doing will turn them all into terrorists.   

More bombings,  more senseless loss of life.   Turks are idiots.

We have no problem with Kurds. There are about 15 millions of Kurds living in Turkey in peacefully. We have a problem with terrorists, those claim they represent Kurds but they do not. Kurds are more than 15 million in Turkey, 5 million in Syria, but we are talking about YPG terrorists at most are number of 50.000. Armed 50.000 terrorists can not represent millions of people, although they have armed by United States.

You can find 50.000 psyco whose claim they represent a people but you can not accept them as a nation. We are here to give this game away; and we'll do that.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2019, 06:08:17 AM »
Turkish Chief Rabbinate Foundation - Turkish Jewish Community has tweeted a support to Turkish operation:

"We wish success in the fight against terror of our state and our glorious army"

https://twitter.com/tyahuditoplumu/status/1181972183725293569

it may not have a physical meaning, but I think it has a spiritual meaning. If these Turks had an operation against the Kurds, Jews who were minority would not support it. but unfortunately the western and american media describe the events very differently.

I, wise, am not a nationalist politically, but I support this. Because this operation is against terrorists, but not against Kurds.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2019, 06:50:42 AM »
Turkey is so fine with Kurds that it banned their language in schools lol.
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

Lorddave

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2019, 07:17:16 AM »
Turkish Chief Rabbinate Foundation - Turkish Jewish Community has tweeted a support to Turkish operation:

"We wish success in the fight against terror of our state and our glorious army"

it may not have a physical meaning, but I think it has a spiritual meaning. If these Turks had an operation against the Kurds, Jews who were minority would not support it. but unfortunately the western and american media describe the events very differently.

I, wise, am not a nationalist politically, but I support this. Because this operation is against terrorists, but not against Kurds.

How do you tell the difference between a terrorist Kurd and a non-Terrorist Kurd?
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2019, 08:16:07 AM »
Kurds fight ISIS. ISIS will only grow with Turkey’s murders.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2019, 09:56:36 AM »
We have no problem with Kurds. There are about 15 millions of Kurds living in Turkey in peacefully. We have a problem with terrorists, those claim they represent Kurds but they do not. Kurds are more than 15 million in Turkey, 5 million in Syria, but we are talking about YPG terrorists at most are number of 50.000. Armed 50.000 terrorists can not represent millions of people, although they have armed by United States.
Have you ever wondered why YPG hates Turkey so much?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2019, 12:33:04 PM »

How do you tell the difference between a terrorist Kurd and a non-Terrorist Kurd?

Like how we understand the difference between a terrorist and a normal human.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2019, 12:33:51 PM »
Have you ever wondered why YPG hates Turkey so much?
I think you have a thought, but wrong.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2019, 12:34:39 PM »
Kurds fight ISIS. ISIS will only grow with Turkey’s murders.
ISIS was a dreaming. ISIS has been created by USA to legimate YPG. It is not relevant with kurds.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Lorddave

« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2019, 12:58:21 PM »

No, you misunderstand.
If I have two kurds side by side and say one is a terrorist, how will you know which?

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

The Real Celine Dion

• Use as directed
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2019, 01:20:16 PM »

No, you misunderstand.
If I have two kurds side by side and say one is a terrorist, how will you know which?

The one with the RPG and bomb vest on, of course.
You just got Weskered, bitches!

Lorddave

« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2019, 02:00:17 PM »

No, you misunderstand.

The one with the RPG and bomb vest on, of course.

Oh so now RPGs make you a terrorist?  What about self defense?  You know, when good people can't have RPGs for self defense, only criminals will have RPGs.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2019, 02:24:01 PM »
OMG I played a few rpgs, maybe I am a terrorist.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

The Real Celine Dion

• Use as directed
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2019, 02:25:38 PM »

Rocket Propelled Grenade, not Final Fantasy you fool :P
You just got Weskered, bitches!

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2019, 02:33:49 PM »

vital signs.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2019, 04:37:25 PM »
Kill them both just to make sure.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2019, 04:48:12 PM »

DnD players are looking for hideouts right now.
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2019, 04:58:32 PM »
Remove religion.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2019, 05:24:22 PM »

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2019, 06:05:42 PM »

Rocket Propelled Grenade, not Final Fantasy you fool :P

If you outlaw RPGs then only outlaws will have RPGs!
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2019, 10:48:40 PM »

No, you misunderstand.
Simple. Who has Kaleshnikof. Ahahaha, what do you think?  ;D

Sorry, you westerners are ignorant about what we behave against terrorists and Kurds. You are under media disinformation really believe we do something Kurds. We are a country with Kurds, like we numereously said. But you deny the reality and believe what your media shows you a dream.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Lorddave

« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2019, 11:28:12 PM »

No, you misunderstand.

Sorry, you westerners are ignorant about what we behave against terrorists and Kurds. You are under media disinformation really believe we do something Kurds. We are a country with Kurds, like we numereously said. But you deny the reality and believe what your media shows you a dream.

I think Turkey crossed a soverign border to attack terrorists in an area with civillians.  I think they will act as America did and consider the destruction of civillian property and accidental deaths as "acceptable losses"

kopfverderber

• Globularist
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2019, 12:32:31 AM »
Not all irish are terrrorist but IRA is  a terrorist organization. Not all basques are terrorist, but ETA is a terrorist organisation. We can surely differentiate who is a terrorist who is not once we agree on a definition of terrorism.

Let's not forget that the PKK is listed as terrorist organisation by the EU. The Turkish government and army have committed terrible crimes against its own population, but let's not forget that the Kurdish side has done the same.

In the last years the line between terrorist and guerrilla fighter has become thinner in the middle east. Kurdish guerrillas have been very useful fighting Daesh, but let's not pretend they are saints.
You must gather your party before venturing forth

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2019, 12:39:02 AM »

No, you misunderstand.

I actually don't know because I don't watch the news.

Catch me up . . . why do you hate?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2019, 02:15:48 AM »
I think Turkey crossed a soverign border to attack terrorists in an area with civillians.  I think they will act as America did and consider the destruction of civillian property and accidental deaths as "acceptable losses"

I do not think that the American media respect the Syrian border in this regard. On the other hand, a few days ago, the Syrian government declared sdf a terrorist organization. in this context, cross-border terrorist operations are something we have been doing for decades. these operations continue in Iraq almost every day. to the extent that there is our base within the Iraqi country side.

turkey was actually willing to put up with these terrorists. we were patient. but they began to change the population structure and force people to migrate. it's impossible for us to accept. there are Kurds, Turks, Arabs and other minorities in this region together and complicated. We can't allow that. If we allow this, people who are forced to leave their country come to our country. and the west does not help us on this, even though it promises. therefore, we were forced to stop the formation of terror in order to prevent further migration of people to our country.

I'm not saying this in the following sense: we were already saying that they are terrorists, this is nothing new. but forcing people to migrate has led us to cross the border. and the fact that the Syrian government characterizes the military elements in this region as terrorists has given it legitimacy. no further approval was required.

Not all irish are terrrorist but IRA is  a terrorist organization. Not all basques are terrorist, but ETA is a terrorist organisation. We can surely differentiate who is a terrorist who is not once we agree on a definition of terrorism.

Let's not forget that the PKK is listed as terrorist organisation by the EU. The Turkish government and army have committed terrible crimes against its own population, but let's not forget that the Kurdish side has done the same.

In the last years the line between terrorist and guerrilla fighter has become thinner in the middle east. Kurdish guerrillas have been very useful fighting Daesh, but let's not pretend they are saints.

SDF is a part of PKK. EU accepts PKK as terrorists but says SDF isn't. This is hypocricy. We have not to endure this dishonesty. We have to do what we have to do.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2019, 02:22:03 AM »
Further information for legimate of this operation:

Syrian government labels SDF ‘separatist terrorist militias’ ahead of Ankara talks

https://thedefensepost.com/2019/09/15/syria-sdf-separatist-terrorist-un-letter/

After that, our army has started to preparations. Inother say, Syrian government's listing SDF a terrorist organization a month ago has legimated our operation. This was their first announce for them calling SDF a terrorist.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2019, 05:36:41 AM »
I believe we should allow the outcome dependent groups to battle this out.
We don't live there, they do.

The problem is their religion and their grandparents.
Hatfields and McCoys. Who cares?

Give them another 2000 years and there will be no solution.
They are not capable of solving their own problems.
Who are we to think we can solve it for them?

Contain them and let them kill each other. Does anyone really care who wins?

What do we get?  Democracy? Won't happen. They have no concept.

God drives them. They are that devoted.

Lorddave

« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2019, 06:14:06 AM »
I believe we should allow the outcome dependent groups to battle this out.
We don't live there, they do.

The problem is their religion and their grandparents.
Hatfields and McCoys. Who cares?

Give them another 2000 years and there will be no solution.
They are not capable of solving their own problems.
Who are we to think we can solve it for them?

Contain them and let them kill each other. Does anyone really care who wins?

What do we get?  Democracy? Won't happen. They have no concept.

God drives them. They are that devoted.

Part of me agrees with you, but you still shouldn't just let your allies get attacked.  At the very least, give them time to rest and rebuild before letting them fight yet another enemy.