USA is moving backwards. Racism, antisemitism and islamofobia is at top

• 44 Replies

sokarul

• Extra Racist
Re: USA is moving backwards. Racism, antisemitism and islamofobia is at top
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2020, 08:21:55 PM »
Apathy like yours toward the racism against the Aboriginals?
You sure wanted to make a comment directed at China though. But nothing about the racism in your own country.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2020, 08:40:48 PM »
Apathy like yours toward the racism against the Aboriginals?
You sure wanted to make a comment directed at China though. But nothing about the racism in your own country.

Racism exists everywhere.

It's when the racism is sponsored and supported by the government is when it is really disgusting. (eg aparthied or being unable to vote)

I'm happy to say that shit is disgusting and wrong.

I can admit every government has room to improve. Always will.

Its easy to hang shit on China. Their disgusting human rights abuses is a matter of fact and on the record

When I name a country I refer to their government. I imagine most plebs want or care no part of it (eg if you ask a regular Chinese what they think of organ harvesting I'm sure they will be disgusted).

It's those that agree and say 'more power to the government' that are gross.

We can all comment on hideous issues. But if you sit idly by and refuse to acknowledge your own countries failings on an issue while openly judging and starting discussion on another country for the same issue is when it looks stupid. Perhaps you think the American race is superior and has special dispensation to treat others in a way that you believe others can't treat others.

Well then...

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2020, 03:29:20 AM »
"In Turkey, racism and ethnic discrimination are present in its society and throughout its history, and this racism and ethnic discrimination is also institutional against the non-Muslim and non-Sunni minorities.[2][3][4][5][6][7][8] This appears mainly in the form of negative attitudes and actions by Turks towards people who are not considered ethnically Turkish. Such discrimination is predominantly towards non-Turkish ethnic minorities such as Armenians, Assyrians, Greeks, Kurds, Jews, and Zazas as well as hostility towards minority forms of Islam such as Alevis, Sufis, and Shiites.

In recent years, racism in Turkey has shifted towards Syrian refugees and Arabs in general"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_Turkey

Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2020, 03:35:24 AM »
reported. The topic is not Turkey, it is united snakes of america.

this is, likewise we saw in another example, to compare a crime to its counterparts in order to show a crime more mildly. So, "it has in Turkey too, so it's not so bad." this is a very cheap and troll method. defending crime like this way is an ugly behavior. jtc thankfully is a verified racist globalist his talkings do not mean anything.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2020, 06:48:22 AM »
What was going through your mind when you changed United States to United snakes?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2020, 08:12:33 AM »
What was going through your mind when you changed United States to United snakes?
NAZI made NASA's snake tongue.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2020, 08:32:32 AM »
That's one of the problems with symbols: you can interpret them to be just about anything you want.  That "snake tongue" could just as easily be a "greater than" symbol in math, or "an arrowhead to lead the way".  But, if you want to read evil intent into that symbol, then perhaps it says more about you than about NASA.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2020, 09:12:35 AM »
That's one of the problems with symbols: you can interpret them to be just about anything you want.  That "snake tongue" could just as easily be a "greater than" symbol in math, or "an arrowhead to lead the way".  But, if you want to read evil intent into that symbol, then perhaps it says more about you than about NASA.
this answer is about your perspective. I think otherwise. you don't have to think so. you can think differently. he asked me why I think so, and I answered. but I didn't ask anything you about it.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2020, 12:42:33 PM »
NASA is an administration, snakes are reptiles. Hope this ends your confusion.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2020, 03:20:32 PM »
this answer is about your perspective. I think otherwise. you don't have to think so. you can think differently. he asked me why I think so, and I answered. but I didn't ask anything you about it.
Having an opinion that Nazis made the NASA logo look like a snake tongue does not make it a true fact.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2020, 03:23:12 PM by markjo »
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2020, 10:23:15 PM »
Having an opinion that Nazis made the NASA logo look like a snake tongue does not make it a true fact.
It is not true fact, it is your opinion its being true fact. I have not to agree your wrong so called realities. Your wrong estimations can not change my truthes.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2020, 10:43:28 PM »
It is not true fact, it is your opinion its being true fact. I have not to agree your wrong so called realities. Your wrong estimations can not change my truthes.
The Turkish flag copied Pack-man eating a starfish. This is the truth, your reality is wrong.
If you move fast enough, everything appears flat

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2020, 11:29:13 PM »
The Turkish flag copied Pack-man eating a starfish. This is the truth, your reality is wrong.

no. This is how the silhouette of the moon and a star reflected on the blood of the martyrs on the ground during a war. This is the truth, whether you deny or not.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2020, 12:14:08 AM »

no. This is how the silhouette of the moon and a star reflected on the blood of the martyrs on the ground during a war. This is the truth, whether you deny or not.
Wait, you mean truth is different to opinions? REVELATION!
If you move fast enough, everything appears flat

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2020, 02:36:48 AM »

Wait, you mean truth is different to opinions? REVELATION!
Didn't you ever read the Young's double slit experiment? Oh Jesus. Everything that is observed and not observed behaves differently. this is proof that the observer has changed the reality of the events.

You can read a working about it here:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=66236.msg2230864#msg2230864

Read it again, again and again.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1