Debunking the sun

• 37 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Debunking the sun
« on: October 08, 2019, 06:42:06 AM »
We know that sun is fake and imaginary. sometimes it is right to take the sun where it is, sometimes it behaves according to the environment. as it is here. as if the sun is not 150 million kilometers or 5 thousand kilometers away, as if 15 meters away.

[Mention]
There is another perfect example.

I have worked about for months whether the shadows caused by the sun really look different or because of the perspective. and I found this most definite example.

You can repeat all my workings like this one, to visit the page image located click here.

Look at the photo.

there are gaps in the door and light is leaking from this gap.

It seems that the direction of light in left an right come from the gap are different. Let's use the paving stones to make sure of that.

Lets count the stones.

As we see that, the left shadow has 7 degree to paving stones and the other one has 28 degrees to paving stones.

How is it possible? How. is. it. possible. ?

One more time, the sun seems as fake.
[/Mention] LINK

I usually post in sub-forums and then post in the believer forum. I haven't published a discussion topic here in a long time. I'm going to do it now, and I want to see how ridiculous the sun believers can behave.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Re: Debunking the sun
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2019, 07:47:33 AM »
We know that sun is fake and imaginary. sometimes it is right to take the sun where it is, sometimes it behaves according to the environment. as it is here. as if the sun is not 150 million kilometers or 5 thousand kilometers away, as if 15 meters away.

[Mention]

I have worked about for months whether the shadows caused by the sun really look different or because of the perspective. and I found this most definite example.

You can repeat all my workings like this one, to visit the page image located click here.

Look at the photo.

It seems that the direction of light in left an right come from the gap are different. Let's use the paving stones to make sure of that.

Lets count the stones.

As we see that, the left shadow has 7 degree to paving stones and the other one has 28 degrees to paving stones.

[/Mention] LINK

I usually post in sub-forums and then post in the believer forum. I haven't published a discussion topic here in a long time. I'm going to do it now, and I want to see how ridiculous the sun believers can behave.

The shadow is on the left side not created by the door but by the adjacent building (shop?). One third of the doorway doesn't project it's shadow. That's because of mentioned building.

EvolvedMantisShrimp

• Physical Comedian
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2019, 08:40:43 AM »
Notice the rectangle cut-out in the middle segment of fence is leaving a shadow. The shadow is being cast from far more than just light coming through the cut-out. There is a more complicated series of shadows coming together here.
Nullius in Verba

JackBlack

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2019, 12:59:54 PM »
We know that sun is fake and imaginary.
No, all the evidence indicates it is real.

All your prior objections based upon shadows have been shown to be invalid.
Like I have suggested before, if you want to show it is fake, how about trying to take a photo of the sun from in the shade?

Because on the left the shadow is caused by another object, not that gap.

Notice how the line marked in purple doesn't start at the gate and instead starts on the other side?
It is the edge of the shadow of the building.

So no problem here.

And like has been previously pointed out, what you want to do is trace the point on the shadow back to the object casting it, not try to draw lines from shadows.

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2019, 03:29:53 PM »
How long did you spend scanning google street view looking for this?

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2019, 07:19:25 PM »
All you have to do is look at the shadows of the vertical bars of the door. Your "A" shadow angle is not cast by the door frame.

So obvious, I'm surprised you didn't notice, wise!
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2019, 11:13:52 PM »
The shadow is on the left side not created by the door but by the adjacent building (shop?). One third of the doorway doesn't project it's shadow. That's because of mentioned building.

Notice the rectangle cut-out in the middle segment of fence is leaving a shadow. The shadow is being cast from far more than just light coming through the cut-out. There is a more complicated series of shadows coming together here.

How long did you spend scanning google street view looking for this?

All you have to do is look at the shadows of the vertical bars of the door. Your "A" shadow angle is not cast by the door frame.

So obvious, I'm surprised you didn't notice, wise!

I've merged the quotes above because of wanted to simply. I don't want to reply all the members one by one. You know we have a numerical disadvantage. ;)

I've replied it in a new topic in believers subforum as "ridiculous thoughts of globalists".

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=83485.new#new
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

JackBlack

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2019, 01:49:35 AM »
I've replied it in a new topic in believers subforum as "ridiculous thoughts of globalists".
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=83485.new#new
So you insult us and put the replies where we can't debate?
If you don't want to debate, don't post in the debate section.

I said light leaked in the gap in the door. I did not claim that the shadow belongs to the door. the problem is that the shade angles of the buildings at different distances are different from each other. The figure tells it. and all of the above globalists make the same mistake. What can I do here except to laught?
No, you didn't directly claim the shadow belongs to the door.
However, in order for your argument to be valid, that needs to be the case.
The fact that it is a different object casting the shadow indicates there is no problem.

You can even show this yourself with a stick.
Hold it vertical, it will cast a shadow.
Then hold it horizontally, it will likely cast a different shadow.
Then hold it horizontally in a different direction, it will cast a different shadow.

But as you accept it is caused by different objects, do you accept there is no problem?

Gumwars

• A poke in your eye good sir...
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2019, 03:52:40 PM »

[Mention]

Look at the photo.

Lets count the stones.

[/Mention] LINK

Wise, this is a composite image produced from a moving vehicle taking multiple photos as it goes.  The section of the image in question is distorted due to this compositing process.  My advice would be to either visit the location in question or find someone who can assist that lives in the area.  Have them take a comparable photo from the same location after finding out roughly what sort of equipment Google used to take the original with. 

Outside of that, this is a non-starter.  You haven't proven anything other than Google took a picture.
Quote from: Carl Sagan
We should endeavor to always keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2019, 04:15:59 PM »

Look at the photo.

Why would you use Google Street View to work out any angles? As has been mentioned, Street View uses panoramas of stitched images. Using a camera array (I think 8 in all) with wide angle (fish-eye) lenses, with 135 degrees FOV, like this:

Just look at the distortion here:

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2019, 05:54:43 AM »
Wise, this is a composite image produced from a moving vehicle taking multiple photos as it goes.  The section of the image in question is distorted due to this compositing process.  My advice would be to either visit the location in question or find someone who can assist that lives in the area.  Have them take a comparable photo from the same location after finding out roughly what sort of equipment Google used to take the original with. 

Outside of that, this is a non-starter.  You haven't proven anything other than Google took a picture.
this photo is not the only one on this subject. you must use a candlelight for technical proof of this subject and bring the candlelight. By placing objects on the right and left of the candle, when you move away the candle, it is necessary to prove that the light comes at the same angle by maintaining the same angle to one dimension. I didn't do it, but I'm thinking of doing it. So we have a video of evidence. My boss does not pay me the salary enough till I can buy a new camera or phone. however, I'll do it at the first opportunity. I have pre accepted that the chance of success and failure of this experiment is equal.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

JackBlack

« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2019, 12:35:16 PM »
this photo is not the only one on this subject.
That's right. But do you know what they all have in common? Your claims about them have been refuted.

You are yet to show any problem with the direction of shadows.
Also make sure to remember, that when dealing with a 3D world, you need to trace a point of the shadow back to the object casting it.
You don't just want to look at the direction of the shadow from the base of the object.

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2019, 04:31:07 PM »
From the "believers" forum...

under this heading we will examine how globalists can act unnecessarily, unpurposefully, ridiculously and unscientific on different topics. this will allow them to think twice before they do something, and in the same case, instead of taking such comments seriously, it will enable us to laugh at them and thus look at life more positively.

I want to throw the first stone.

I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

Gumwars

• A poke in your eye good sir...
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2019, 05:13:47 PM »
this photo is not the only one on this subject. you must use a candlelight for technical proof of this subject and bring the candlelight. By placing objects on the right and left of the candle, when you move away the candle, it is necessary to prove that the light comes at the same angle by maintaining the same angle to one dimension. I didn't do it, but I'm thinking of doing it. So we have a video of evidence. My boss does not pay me the salary enough till I can buy a new camera or phone. however, I'll do it at the first opportunity. I have pre accepted that the chance of success and failure of this experiment is equal.

Very good sir.  I hope your experiment goes well.
Quote from: Carl Sagan
We should endeavor to always keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out.

« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2019, 09:00:33 PM »
I have some questions.
Do you guys genuinely believe that the sun is 'fake and imaginary'? If so what evidence is there towards that? How do you explain things such as night and day, solar eclipses and lunar eclipse?
By the way I don't believe the earth is flat but this is not a hate comment

« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2019, 06:48:42 AM »
Do you guys genuinely believe that the sun is 'fake and imaginary'?
When someone (like Wise) makes a statement like that, it's a sign that they live in an alternative world.  Facts don't matter. Trying to get them to understand a fact is like trying to explain something to a horse. Why bother?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2019, 06:08:06 AM »
I have some questions.
Do you guys genuinely believe that the sun is 'fake and imaginary'? If so what evidence is there towards that? How do you explain things such as night and day, solar eclipses and lunar eclipse?

How can it be possible if the sun is real? Shadow of left car to the left side and the shadow of the right car through right side. Don't you see that the sun is rocking fake! It changes with observe point.

« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 06:09:59 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2019, 06:16:59 AM »
I have some questions.
Do you guys genuinely believe that the sun is 'fake and imaginary'?
Nah, he just likes trolling.

Don't get me wrong, I think wise genuinely believes some stupid shit, but this is just him wanted some attention.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2019, 06:17:34 AM »
How can it be possible if the sun is real? Shadow of left car to the left side and the shadow of the right car through right side. Don't you see that the sun is rocking fake! It changes with observe point.

It's all in the location of the camera and the lens focal length.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2019, 06:20:02 AM »

Very good sir.  I hope your experiment goes well.

I am trying to save money but in this economic crisis my job is a little difficult. I ended with $200 fiscal deficit the past month. According to this calculation, I can buy a new camera at the end of next infinity month.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2019, 06:32:05 AM »

It is because of sun is virtual.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

EvolvedMantisShrimp

• Physical Comedian
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2019, 09:23:12 AM »

It is because of sun is virtual.

Or your picture is virtual.
Nullius in Verba

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2019, 10:52:58 AM »
I have some questions.

You are drawing 2D lines on a 3D system. It will never work like you like.

Don’t you use CAD? How do you not know this?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

JackBlack

« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2019, 01:48:14 PM »
Problems with your understanding of this 3D environment projected to 2D space.
The camera's involved use wide angle lenses which are then stitched together into an image full of distortion.
This can make it difficult to tell where the shadow is actually going.

I also notice that this time you didn't bother including any link to the location.
Was this because you already knew that what you were saying is pure nonsense?
That all it takes to disprove it is to go to the street view location and turn the camera to the right?
Big link here

Just where is the problem here?
The shadow is at an angle to the road just like that of the light pole.

Going to street view and moving the camera around you can observe how it distorts the image.

So yet again, no problem with the reality of the sun.

« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2019, 03:32:38 PM »
What is OP's actual argument here?  What is his explanation for what the sun actually is?  It's not enough to just say he's "debunking" the sun.  He has to make a hypothesis based on observations of the real world.

EvolvedMantisShrimp

• Physical Comedian
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2019, 03:56:01 PM »
On average, how many photos that refute Wise's argument would one have to sort through to find one that doesn't?
Nullius in Verba

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2019, 10:34:53 AM »
Im very confused about the point he is trying to get to.

If the sun is fake, is day and night fake too? Is me looking at the horizon an illusion, because I cant actually see in the perpetual pitch blackness?

Where is he going with this?
Is this just maybe a bad wording, instead trying to say that the sun is "not as it seems"
Because seriously, I got a sun burn this last weekend and it was real enough to feel.
If you move fast enough, everything appears flat

« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2019, 03:59:28 PM »
Im very confused about the point he is trying to get to.

If the sun is fake, is day and night fake too? Is me looking at the horizon an illusion, because I cant actually see in the perpetual pitch blackness?

Where is he going with this?
Is this just maybe a bad wording, instead trying to say that the sun is "not as it seems"
Because seriously, I got a sun burn this last weekend and it was real enough to feel.

There is another guy on Nathan Oakley's channel who always bangs on about how you can't have pressure without a container.  It's always, "CONTAINER! CONTAINER! PRESSURE!  CONTAINER!"  I never understand the point he's trying to make, though.  It's nonsense anyways.

« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2019, 01:08:39 PM »

[Mention]

Look at the photo.

Lets count the stones.

[/Mention] LINK

Not how lenses or photographs work.

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2019, 01:17:21 AM »
I have some questions.

You are drawing 2D lines on a 3D system. It will never work like you like.

Don’t you use CAD? How do you not know this?

pls explain
« Last Edit: October 20, 2019, 01:28:53 AM by faded mike »
"Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

theoretical formula for Earths curvature = 8 inches multiplied by (miles squared) = inches drop from straight forward

kids: say no to drugs