Debunking the sun

• 37 Replies
Re: Debunking the sun
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2019, 02:04:49 AM »
pls explain
We naturally see in 2 angular dimensions and this is the type of projection Google Street view uses from its 360 degrees images.
This completely strips away the distance information from the real world scene as you don't know if an object is 5 mm away, or 5 light years away (although some reasonable conclusions can be made by looking at the overall image).
But the more important point is how it is presented.

Instead of presenting this as an image which spans 2 angular dimensions (so if you wanted to see something to the right of the camera you would need to look to the right) it presents it with 2 Cartesian dimensions.
These are fundamentally different which requires some level of distortion to represent it the angular image in this Cartesian manner.

As an extreme example, consider light travelling directly due east, with you looking due west and a FOV of 180 degrees.
A shadow on the ground in front of you appears to be going straight towards you. This will appear in the image as a vertical line.
A shadow on the ground beside you, when it is directly beside you it appears to be going perpendicular to directly towards you.

If you consider one line to your right and one to your left, they appear to be going in completely opposite directions, literally away from each other, yet in reality, they are going the same way.
The shadow to the left of you would appear in the image as going to the left while the one on the right would appear to be going to the right.

The same kind of thing is happening here, but not to the same extreme.
Google street view has a FOV of roughly 120 degrees (at least here, using the streets as a guide).
This means at the 2 extremes you would expect if you were looking directly towards the source of the light, the shadows at the left edge would appear to the left and slightly down, while the ones on the right go to the right and down, each being 60 degrees from straight down.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2019, 03:55:31 AM »
We know that sun is fake and imaginary. sometimes it is right to take the sun where it is, sometimes it behaves according to the environment. as it is here. as if the sun is not 150 million kilometers or 5 thousand kilometers away, as if 15 meters away.

[Mention]
There is another perfect example.

I have worked about for months whether the shadows caused by the sun really look different or because of the perspective. and I found this most definite example.

You can repeat all my workings like this one, to visit the page image located click here.

Look at the photo.

there are gaps in the door and light is leaking from this gap.

It seems that the direction of light in left an right come from the gap are different. Let's use the paving stones to make sure of that.

Lets count the stones.

As we see that, the left shadow has 7 degree to paving stones and the other one has 28 degrees to paving stones.

How is it possible? How. is. it. possible. ?

One more time, the sun seems as fake.
[/Mention] LINK

I usually post in sub-forums and then post in the believer forum. I haven't published a discussion topic here in a long time. I'm going to do it now, and I want to see how ridiculous the sun believers can behave.

Not how lenses or photographs work.
So it how lenses or photographs work.

Simply ignored: mjohn61 (age)

http://www.unz.com/article/the-moon-landing

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2019, 02:57:58 AM »
post a link of the location so we can see and use the same pictures to study

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2019, 03:12:20 AM »
Did not notice you did link the source

Look at the picture below.
All the red lines are from things that are supposed to be vertical.
Not one of them is actually vertical or parallel to each other because of the weird way that perspective changes the image.
In fact the only way to get something vertical would be to have it exactly in the middle of the image, everything left or right of dead center would lean away.

The fact that these are compositions of many images makes it worse.

To use this image as a sun study will clearly not work, you need to get into parallel perspective. Which you can only sort of do if you are VERY far away.

Looking at the blue lines that follow the shadows would suggest that the sun is behind the gate between the buildings about 1m above ground.
Is this what you are suggesting. I know that the flat earth suggests a lower altitude sun, but this is a bit extreme dont you think?

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2019, 03:18:45 AM »

I mean, if you really wanted to know where the sun was, try looking up

Macarios

« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2019, 09:57:07 AM »
As you can see, the gate beams cast shadows (blue) that are parallel,
while the edge of the roof behind casts shadow (green) under the other angle,
because the edge itself is under another angle.

I don't have to fight about anything.
These things are not about me.
When one points facts out, they speak for themselves.
The main goal in all that is simplicity.

« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2019, 12:35:32 PM »
We know that sun is fake and imaginary. sometimes it is right to take the sun where it is, sometimes it behaves according to the environment. as it is here. as if the sun is not 150 million kilometers or 5 thousand kilometers away, as if 15 meters away.

[Mention]
There is another perfect example.

I have worked about for months whether the shadows caused by the sun really look different or because of the perspective. and I found this most definite example.

You can repeat all my workings like this one, to visit the page image located click here.

Look at the photo.

there are gaps in the door and light is leaking from this gap.

It seems that the direction of light in left an right come from the gap are different. Let's use the paving stones to make sure of that.

Lets count the stones.

As we see that, the left shadow has 7 degree to paving stones and the other one has 28 degrees to paving stones.

How is it possible? How. is. it. possible. ?

One more time, the sun seems as fake.
[/Mention] LINK

I usually post in sub-forums and then post in the believer forum. I haven't published a discussion topic here in a long time. I'm going to do it now, and I want to see how ridiculous the sun believers can behave.

Not how lenses or photographs work.
So it how lenses or photographs work.
Mapping 3D object space onto 2D image plane does not necessarily preserve angular relationships.

« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2019, 08:23:42 AM »
Can't believe you're actually engaging with this shit.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.