Houston We Have a Problem. There’s No Heliocentric System

• 159 Replies
Re: Houston We Have a Problem. There’s No Heliocentric System
« Reply #60 on: October 02, 2019, 12:58:54 PM »
Houston has another problem.  Faking Outer Space.

But first, people had to be condition to believe in outer space. The conditioning first came through Disney entertainment. It was like a long-term joint investment that began long before NASA was founded.

The wonders of such an idea turned into profits and the fantasy was taken to a new level of space exploration.  The amount of profits was staggering. So NASA and others continued the ideas through media, but soon learned they had no choice but to fake it to keep the money flowing. 

Have a look at these interesting videos.

History of Fake Space | Outer Space Does Not Exist

Disney Presents: NASA on Thin Ice | Buzz Aldrin and the Masonic Moon

Follow the money.

So, Russia and China and North Korea etc are also all working with Disney? I don't think they have Disney in North Korea. By the way, I'm just curious but why do you keep changing the subject after you have been proven wrong?

Oh, look at you, you're on the ropes again by not answering to your lame arse tatics. WOW!!

Please tell me where I am not answering (like you) and I will gladly answer your questions.

« Reply #61 on: October 02, 2019, 01:07:43 PM »
Disney bought Star Wars and the MCU.

So, erm... conspiracy!

It can’t be anything as mundane as profits, surely.

Plat Terra

• I am a Neutral Flat Earther
« Reply #62 on: October 03, 2019, 09:05:24 AM »
Houston we have another problem. The Sun is not 93 million miles away.

People are learning they have been deceived about the true size and distance of celestial bodies. The tool used is “Scale Invariance”. Have a look at the following video and see how easy it is to make up a Helios religion and deceive the masses with lies.

Is Our Solar System Reality? Scaling Invariance Says No!

The Globe community is incapable of verifying Earth has the curvature calculated through experiment or claimed by anyone. They can measure a band of helium but they can’t actually measure and verify the dictated curvature of any landmass or canal. Why not?

EvolvedMantisShrimp

• Physical Comedian
« Reply #63 on: October 03, 2019, 09:31:24 AM »
I'm not going to watch the videos. I hope nobody else is watching the videos. It makes people money.

Why don't YOU explain how you know the Sun is not 93 million miles away. Start by telling us how far you think the Sun really is and then we can explore any complications that might arise with the notion.
Nullius in Verba

Plat Terra

« Reply #64 on: October 03, 2019, 09:41:13 AM »
I'm not going to watch the videos. I hope nobody else is watching the videos. It makes people money.

Why don't YOU explain how you know the Sun is not 93 million miles away. Start by telling us how far you think the Sun really is and then we can explore any complications that might arise with the notion.

Skip the AD (paying) if there is one.

Lalalalala (fingers in ears)
The Globe community is incapable of verifying Earth has the curvature calculated through experiment or claimed by anyone. They can measure a band of helium but they can’t actually measure and verify the dictated curvature of any landmass or canal. Why not?

?

frenat

« Reply #65 on: October 03, 2019, 10:11:09 AM »

Looked like it was Jeran claiming trigonometry was the only way we knew the distance to the Sun (because he didn't bother to research) and then misapplying trigonometry by claiming everything could be closer and smaller. He makes the claim that the "entire model of the solar system is based on angular size" which is of course false and only proof he didn't actually look it up. He doesn't realize that the angles wouldn't be the same and of course he never bothered to find out that RADAR is used in the process as well. So, just as ignorant as Plat Terra.

kopfverderber

• Globularist
« Reply #66 on: October 03, 2019, 10:32:10 AM »

Skip the AD (paying) if there is one.

Lalalalala (fingers in ears)

Can you now tell us how flatearthers calculate the distance to the sun?
You must gather your party before venturing forth

« Reply #67 on: October 03, 2019, 10:33:28 AM »

Looked like it was Jeran claiming trigonometry was the only way we knew the distance to the Sun (because he didn't bother to research) and then misapplying trigonometry by claiming everything could be closer and smaller. He makes the claim that the "entire model of the solar system is based on angular size" which is of course false and only proof he didn't actually look it up. He doesn't realize that the angles wouldn't be the same and of course he never bothered to find out that RADAR is used in the process as well. So, just as ignorant as Plat Terra.

Its amazing "how simple" they think it all is.
Its so simple that no one else can figure it out.

Yes

« Reply #68 on: October 03, 2019, 11:02:31 AM »

Plat Trolla, please tell me what you think scale invariance is.
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBCode and smileys may be used in your signature.

Plat Terra

« Reply #69 on: October 03, 2019, 01:41:20 PM »
I made a Meme for those who don't know about the skip AD button on Youtube.

HOUSTON, WE HAVE ANOTHER PROBLEM. Both the ISS and Globe theory is fake.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #70 on: October 03, 2019, 01:44:25 PM »
Nope
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

Plat Terra

« Reply #71 on: October 03, 2019, 02:01:11 PM »
Nope

Yes and you think a pink Cadillac driving by at 70 mph, 3 miles away means Elvis is onboard. 

Math proves the ISS and the Globe theory fake. Hi tech visual tricks of NASA doesn't prove a damn thing. Your video does not prove astronauts are on board 250 miles up moving 17,000 MPH.

Get real!

« Last Edit: October 03, 2019, 02:25:40 PM by Plat Terra »

?

frenat

« Reply #72 on: October 03, 2019, 02:34:10 PM »
Nope

Yes and you think a pink Cadillac driving by at 70 mph, 3 miles away means Elvis is onboard. 

Math proves the ISS and the Globe theory fake. Hi tech visual tricks of NASA doesn't prove a damn thing. Your video does not prove astronauts are on board 250 miles up moving 17,000 MPH.

Get real!
You still haven't proven they should feel that. Again, the ISS is in freefall around the Earth as the Earth is in freefall around the Sun.

Plat Terra

« Reply #73 on: October 03, 2019, 04:55:25 PM »
 Houston, the ISS has successfully docked with the CGI SODA CAN.

I was hoping for root beer, but got a l e m o n a d e.

Have a close look at 2:30

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #74 on: October 03, 2019, 05:08:38 PM »

I did. What's the issue? The argument here is that it looks like a 'coke can'? Not very compelling.

The HTV system has been used for years, 2013:

Gumwars

• A poke in your eye good sir...
« Reply #75 on: October 03, 2019, 06:04:06 PM »

Seriously.  What's wrong with you?
Quote from: Carl Sagan
We should endeavor to always keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out.

« Reply #76 on: October 04, 2019, 02:03:16 AM »

Seriously.  What's wrong with you?

That's what happens when one spends all day in mum's basement watchong only flaer videos with no ability to understand. In the words of Phuket, being stuck on M T Stupid

Yes

« Reply #77 on: October 04, 2019, 04:44:55 AM »

Plat Trolla, please tell me what you think scale invariance is.

"The whole model of the solar system is based off angular size."

Plat Trolla, do you believe this statement from your video is true?

Do you think anybody believes this is true? or do you think videos like this are just to prey on the vulnerable and mentally disheveled?

Finally: what do you think scale invariance is?
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBCode and smileys may be used in your signature.

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #78 on: October 04, 2019, 05:44:55 AM »
Because a cylindrical object can be nothing other than a soda can!

I suppose the Earth must be flat!
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #79 on: October 04, 2019, 07:17:11 AM »

If the "soda can" looks so fake, then what do you think a real cargo transfer vehicle should look like?  You do realize that cylinders like soda cans are very efficient shapes for maximizing cargo capacity, don't you?

Also, that video does not show the HTV docking with the ISS.  It shows the robotic arm capturing the HTV.  If you can't understand the difference, then I really don't see any point in continuing this discussion.

BTW, not that you would really care, but since it's the ISS robotic arm joins the HVT with the ISS, it's referred to as berthing.  Docking is when the vehicle joins with the ISS by itself.  Sure, it's subtle difference, but it just goes to show how little research FE'ers do.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2019, 07:23:07 AM by markjo »
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #80 on: October 04, 2019, 08:05:25 AM »
Spaceship looks shit, capturing it is slow and tedious.

What does that that tell us?

If it’s fake, they could fake it to look like anything they wanted.  So the only argument flat earthers have with this kind of thing is that doesn’t look like what they would expect.

Too bad.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #81 on: October 04, 2019, 08:46:40 AM »
It seems to me that if it was fake then they would make the capsule look better and make the capture and berthing happen a lot faster.  Apparently FE'ers don't realize that form follows function and aesthetics don't matter all that much in a vacuum.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #82 on: October 04, 2019, 05:21:25 PM »
Not that it really matters.

People who want to see it as fake will justify that to themselves whatever it looks like.

Plat Terra

« Reply #83 on: October 04, 2019, 05:56:04 PM »
Houston we have another problem.

We need more duct tape to fix things and better magic tricks to deceive the public. 

We also need more micro gravity to keep microphones from falling and to keep the astronauts from sitting back on the harnesses.

Houston, do you copy?

Houston, we need better trained astronauts that can fake gravity better and not fall and make a mess in a live interview. Also give us more distractions when they screw up again. The baseball didn’t work.

Houston, do you copy?

« Last Edit: October 04, 2019, 06:08:59 PM by Plat Terra »

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #84 on: October 04, 2019, 06:26:19 PM »

We need more duct tape to fix things and better magic tricks to deceive the public. 

We also need more micro gravity to keep microphones from falling and to keep the astronauts from sitting back on the harnesses.

Houston, do you copy?

Houston, we need better trained astronauts that can fake gravity better and not fall and make a mess in a live interview. Also give us more distractions when they screw up again. The baseball didn’t work.

Houston, do you copy?

Diamagnetism? That's where you folks are going now?

Show me the wires. This guy is really on the insane side. Veracity=zero.

Try harder.

« Reply #85 on: October 04, 2019, 07:49:58 PM »

Houston, do you copy?

Houston, do you copy?

Diamagnetism? That's where you folks are going now?

Show me the wires. This guy is really on the insane side. Veracity=zero.

Try harder.
if it is sow simple to do, let's see your version.
The the universe has no obligation to makes sense to you.
The earth is a globe.

JackBlack

« Reply #86 on: October 04, 2019, 07:56:31 PM »
Houston has a great number of problems that prove there is no Heliocentric System.
Are you sure it isn't just your problems?
So far that is all I have seen you provide, no actual problems with the RE reality or the HC solar system.

There is a dome and rockets coming into contact with it creates a visual effect for all to see.
You mean something like this:

Where the rocket is obliterated by smashing into a dome?
Or perhaps something showing the dome being shattered by the impact of a rocket?

Or do you mean the fairly standard false claims of FEers where a rocket utilises a yo-yo despin mechanism to stop it spinning while it continues to gain altitude and clearly doesn't hit a dome?

I see it is mainly the latter, with your video even keeping in the label.

Another part was a rocket not going straight up, which isn't surprising at all considering if you want to go into orbit, you need to gain a lot of sideways velocity. It makes no sense to go up and then turn right and speed up when you get to orbital altitude.

Just where in that footage do you think a rocket hits a dome?

The trails of Haley’s Comet make much more sense now.
No, they don't.
The tails of comets don't trail behind the comet like you would need them to. Instead they point away from the sun.
Also, the boat you are comparing it to has an engine that keeps it moving. What do comets have?
If that was a wake then comets should slow to a stop quite quickly.
Also, why doesn't the sun and moon and other stars and planets make wakes as well?

What do you mean? If the tail always pointed away from the Sun it would crash into it.
Why?
If you stick your arm away from a wall and move does that mean you will crash into the wall?
There is no connection between the 2 at all.

OPPS, Houston has another problem.
If Earth were a ball, spinning and hurling through space we would sense the motion because of constant rotation and constant direction working together. Someone caught up in constant direction by its self could not sense motion, but when a constant rotation is added to the equation it’s measurable and noticeable. Checkmate again RE’S.
No, pretty sure it is just another problem for you.

Firstly, gravity acting on an object to keep it in orbit wont be able to be felt by the object as no force is transmitted across it. Instead, only the tiny tidal force would, which is far too small for humans to perceive.

The only thing you would potentially feel is the effect of Earth's rotation, but the way that would be felt is the acceleration due to gravity being slightly different.
The change is far too small for humans to perceive. A mere 0.3% if I recall correctly. However that variation of gravity over Earth is measured.

So this isn't a problem for those who accept the reality of a RE.

If you wish to claim there should be an acceleration that we feel, clearly explain what we should feel, in your own words.

Houston has another problem.  Faking Outer Space.
That is again a problem for you. No one has ever been able to show that NASA has faked anything they indicated was real (yes, people have been able to show images released as a composite image is a composite image, which some may refer to as fake). They have repeatedly asserted that NASA is faking space with empty claims, but they have never been able to substantiate it.

Houston we have another problem. The Sun is not 93 million miles away.
And just another baseless claim from you.
How about instead of linking to a bunch of spam you try explaining the claim in your own words.
What leads you to conclude that the sun isn't that far away.

I made a Meme
Yes, you made a meme, and like most memes, it is full of factually incorrect information.

Try doing the math to determine what direction the acceleration is actually in.

You also seem to forget that the acceleration acts constantly, and is by gravity acting on the ISS and the astronauts together.
They don't just fire rockets every 45 minutes.

Math proves the ISS and the Globe theory fake.
Then you should easily be able to provide this math, right here for everyone to see, not as a meme, not as a video, just the math.

As for your picture of venus, trying get one that is in focus.

And again, stop spamming heaps of different issues to try and bury your opponents in bovine excrement. It shows you know you have no case.

Pick a single topic and stick with it.

?

dutchy

« Reply #87 on: October 05, 2019, 12:20:11 AM »
I think NASA & co could drastically lower their ‘outerspace footage’ budget cap even more..
You know .... just like Elon Musk did with his car in orbit... and got away with it in broad daylight.
Two people max could do the parttime job of creating space related imagery and a lot of money will be saved.

Why ?
Because it doesn’t matter HOW anything looks,.... it doesn’t matter because it only needs an ‘outerspace’ stamp that will convince the fanbase.
Add to that the strange behaviour of light in a vacuum that ‘explains’ the cartoonish character of the footage at display..
Add to that the fact that deniers don’t know about ‘outerspace’ and ‘moonish’ conditions.
Add to that the ‘highschool project’ appearence of ‘space machines’ because it doesn’t have to look good only functional ::) ::)

And...... you have reached your goal.
Give some 18 year old intern dude the latest photoshop rendering and let him/her use their
creativity.
A friendly advise towards NASA & co to lower their budget cap.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2019, 12:23:39 AM by dutchy »

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #88 on: October 05, 2019, 12:47:31 AM »
I think NASA & co could drastically lower their ‘outerspace footage’ budget cap even more..
You know .... just like Elon Musk did with his car in orbit... and got away with it in broad daylight.
Two people max could do the parttime job of creating space related imagery and a lot of money will be saved.

Why ?
Because it doesn’t matter HOW anything looks,.... it doesn’t matter because it only needs an ‘outerspace’ stamp that will convince the fanbase.
Add to that the strange behaviour of light in a vacuum that ‘explains’ the cartoonish character of the footage at display..
Add to that the fact that deniers don’t know about ‘outerspace’ and ‘moonish’ conditions.
Add to that the ‘highschool project’ appearence of ‘space machines’ because it doesn’t have to look good only functional ::) ::)

And...... you have reached your goal.
Give some 18 year old intern dude the latest photoshop rendering and let him/her use their
creativity.
A friendly advise towards NASA & co to lower their budget cap.

As a paid shill, I've taken your recommendations and passed them along to the space agencies around the world. So far, NASA has declined, but I'm waiting to hear back from the rest of these folks here - I'll keep you posted:

JackBlack

« Reply #89 on: October 05, 2019, 01:00:08 AM »
Do you have anything at all to indicate it is fake?
So far deniers haven't been able to come up with a single thing which withstands scrutiny.
Instead they can only spout nonsense based upon wilful ignorance or outright lies/deception.