What can you conclude, based on visual evidence only

• 33 Replies
Re: What can you conclude, based on visual evidence only
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2019, 06:37:19 AM »
What tsxt did you put un between the img?

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2019, 06:41:33 AM »

It may be that they don't allow hotlinking. You can upload the image to a site like imgur or tinypic. There are lots of free image hosting sites to choose from.

Edit to add

This is the message I get when I right click and choose view image on the thingy that shows up in your post -

Requested URL (https://images.app.goo.gl/WEn4X3AxpLQawjaYA.jpg) must be a parseable URI, but possibly incomplete to be a DynamicLink.

If you are the developer of this app, ensure that your Dynamic Links domain is correctly configured and that the path component of this URL is valid.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2019, 06:43:40 AM by Space Cowgirl »
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2019, 08:48:51 AM »
All too complated sounding.
I think im showing my age.

Thanks though, guys.

Gumwars

• A poke in your eye good sir...
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2019, 03:56:09 PM »
And define 'level'?
Perfectly flat over any horizontal distance.
Well that definitely doesn't describe water. I have never seen it perfectly flat over any horizontal distance.
Yes you have. What you haven't done is ever admitted it.

Then you are being dishonest.  "Perfectly" flat would mean it is without disturbance and completely still.  Even mirror lakes have surface disturbances, minor variations that would not qualify as "perfect".  So, since this is your claim, you prove it.
Quote from: Carl Sagan
We should endeavor to always keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out.