GPS Navigation Only Guides You, Not Enlightens You: Jakarta to Surakarta Flight

• 33 Replies
@Stash

The pilots on the video have said "yes, the earth is flat" with different way.

Or IF the issue here is a Phew vs Globe, you can research flight time lapses. There are multiple minor turnings in every flight which is unbelievable to me.
So there must have been misconception about the earth map, so that the flights cannot go straight for the shake of time and efficiency.
Even in the earliest intercontinent sailings, many ships and cargos got lost.
It's strange. If they had owned the correct map, there would not had been lost ships.

As to the flight direction, I suggested a straight path for efficiency.

The open air is super vast, so technically airplanes cannot easily collide to each other. It just needs a little bit management of flight traffics, especially for altitude positions for every airplane.

I hope you realize that your beliefs are based in ASSUMPTIONS. Your are showing off your lack of knowledge and you are not interested in learning why the Earth cant be flat, you just try to justify the flat Earth model with your limited knowledge. You are ASUMMING that airplanes can fly straight paths and you don't even try to investigate why this is not possible. As many of us have already told you, airplanes dont fly straight paths because of air traffic control flow, airspace design, terrain, weather and many other reasons.

By the way, I have been flying airliners for almost 25 years and I have never met a pilot who does not belive the Earth is a globe.

Danang

• Everything will be "Phew" in its time :')
Okay, me >> ASSUMPTIONS... Sergio999 >> JOKINGS...

It's a deal?~
TRY: Phew = 3.17157 (for 1D) and (Curved Grided) South Pole Centered FE Map AKA Phew FE Map and Downwards Universal Deceleration (DUD).

Phew's Silicon Valley : https://gwebanget.home.blog/

Okay, me >> ASSUMPTIONS... Sergio999 >> JOKINGS...

It's a deal?~

You have state very clear that you ASSUME many facts that lead you to belive that the Earth is flat. You are the one who try to defend a flat Earth model that is not even accepted for most flat earthers.

My “jokings” are very easily verifiable from many different reliable sources.

so who is telling jokes?

Danang

• Everything will be "Phew" in its time :')
Sergio999 forgot his offer to help me know about flight, e.g. Jakarta - Jeddah flight. ✌
TRY: Phew = 3.17157 (for 1D) and (Curved Grided) South Pole Centered FE Map AKA Phew FE Map and Downwards Universal Deceleration (DUD).

Phew's Silicon Valley : https://gwebanget.home.blog/