Question addressed to the admin/mods

• 58 Replies

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
Re: Question addressed to the admin/mods
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2019, 05:53:03 PM »
I think one of the problems is that people use the "new posts" or "new replies" feature, which doesn't tell you which part of the forum you're in. Makes it difficult to keep it all separate.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2019, 06:09:02 PM »
I think one of the problems is that people use the "new posts" or "new replies" feature, which doesn't tell you which part of the forum you're in. Makes it difficult to keep it all separate.

I've definitely made that mistake.

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2019, 09:44:18 PM »
Here we go yet again!!!

rabinoz is spamming this forum:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=82968.msg2203781#msg2203781

He can't help himself.

This person has psychological problems and just won't let go.

What are we supposed to do?

He posted this SPAM even though we are discussing here the problems he is causing each and every day for this forum.

Again, he is sabotaging the very essence of this forum through uninterrupted spamming.

He already tried this sort of argument before, right here:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=82434.msg2200958#msg2200958

I answered him already and debunked his failed 'argument':

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=82434.msg2200962#msg2200962

This is a thread about rabinoz/jackblack's incorrigible spamming and yet, ON THE VERY SAME DAY, rabinoz is at it again, spamming threads, as if no one cares.

How can this be?

He is a disruptive force to this forum, and there nothing anybody here can do to please him, he is spamming each thread he touches, each and every day.

We've had enough of this.

Give him a nice 30 day ban so he can really begin to reap the consequences of his actions.

That's assuming their arguments have been debunked.

Einstein himself debunked the entire argument:

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2019, 12:08:25 AM »
As far as I see, Tom Bishop has started to talk like a man in scenario. This makes us atmost two sincere flat earhers here. I'm not sure of sandokhan but sure about atleast myself.

I did not tell two shills have to be ban surely. I criticized an understanding here. while these two are banned, others will come. this task can be assigned to anyone here, boydster, bullwinkle, crouton, stash, markjo, even Jura or Junker and moreover John Davis or Space Cowgirl and many.

It is clear that this place for flat earth believers and there is a logical mistake a globalist being here 7 days 12 hours.  this is proof that the understanding behind the scenes of this forum is not flat earth.

@Tom; There are no flat earth believers at any stage of management. "restructuring" is not a solution. restructuring is meaningful if it occurs in a sincere, fair way.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2019, 01:03:11 AM »
Here we go yet again!!!

rabinoz is spamming this forum:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=82968.msg2203781#msg2203781

He can't help himself.

What are we supposed to do?

He posted this SPAM even though we are discussing here the problems he is causing each and every day for this forum.

Again, he is sabotaging the very essence of this forum through uninterrupted spamming.

He already tried this sort of argument before, right here:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=82434.msg2200958#msg2200958

I answered him already and debunked his failed 'argument':

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=82434.msg2200962#msg2200962

This is a thread about rabinoz/jackblack's incorrigible spamming and yet, ON THE VERY SAME DAY, rabinoz is at it again, spamming threads, as if no one cares.

How can this be?

He is a disruptive force to this forum, and there nothing anybody here can do to please him, he is spamming each thread he touches, each and every day.

We've had enough of this.

Give him a nice 30 day ban so he can really begin to reap the consequences of his actions.

This was earlier today.

Now, rabinoz has done it again:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=82968.msg2203908#msg2203908

I told you that this guy has deep psychological problems, what other proofs do we need?

Why is there no one here, among the mods, to take care of his spamming?

His arguments were debunked a long time ago, but his cognitive dissonance affliction won't permit him to let go.

So, john, scg and anyone among the mods who wants to listen, what are we going to do here with this incorrigible user?

Yesterday we were discussing this very issue, today rabinoz is spamming YET AGAIN this forum.

Why was he not punished immediately, as soon as I reported the spam the first time?

What is going on here?

« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 01:04:45 AM by sandokhan »

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2019, 01:05:04 AM »

You keep saying that over and over and over and over again.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2019, 01:05:46 AM »
I've been guilty for that reason but I'm gradually learning and have deleted a few of my posts that ended up in the "wrong" place.

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2019, 01:16:27 AM »

You keep saying that over and over and over and over again.

But it is an obvious fact for all to see.

Only someone who is deeply affected by some kind of problems acts like this.

I've been guilty for that reason but I'm gradually learning and have deleted a few of my posts that ended up in the "wrong" place.

YOU ARE LYING!!!

The spams you posted today are in full view.

You will never change, why is the FES going through all this trouble with this user who is sabotaging this forum on a daily basis?

He has to receive the punishment for having SPAMMED today, twice, in the very same thread.

He already used those arguments months ago, yet here he is at it yet again.

His cognitive dissonance problem cannot be cured here.

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2019, 03:07:23 AM »
rabinoz has just spammed the upper forums, a third time today:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=83134.msg2203973#msg2203973

Again: he cannot be cured here on this forum.

If he cannot face reality, the scientific facts which shatter his beliefs, how are we here supposed to deal with this?

His condition leaves no other option than to DENY, to OBFUSCATE, to SPAM on a daily basis.

Having SPAMMED this forum for a third time, in a single day, while we are having this discussion here, it means that rabinoz is defying everyone here, both the admin and the mods.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2019, 03:34:49 AM »

If he cannot face reality, the scientific facts which shatter his beliefs, how are we here supposed to deal with this?

His condition leaves no other option than to DENY, to OBFUSCATE, to SPAM on a daily basis.

Do you not see the pot calling the kettle black? 

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2019, 03:43:56 AM »
You are trolling the S&C section and you have been reported for doing so.

The FES cannot nurse rabinoz back to health.

He has spammed, just today, this forum, three times.

There is nothing else that anybody here can do for him.

Here is the account of the third spam.

This is the first time rabinoz made use of this reference:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=83134.msg2202712#msg2202712

I was able immediately to debunk (not deny, or obfuscate) his statement, using FOUR different references which show that the Christodolou-Kleinerman solution is false.

Any sensible, sane person would leave at that.

Not rabinoz.

Here he is, spamming this forum, again:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=83134.msg2202733#msg2202733

Let us remember, he was just told that his reference is invalid.

So I had to respond again to his spam:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=83134.msg2202747#msg2202747

I even used A FIFTH reference to back up my message.

This was four days ago.

Just today, rabinoz cannot face reality, and USES THE VERY SAME REFERENCE in a debate:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=83134.msg2202747#msg2202747

As I said, his cognitive dissonance condition is precluding him from accepting scientific proofs.

Since he cannot face reality, he uses SPAMMING techniques to get around a debate, transforming this forum into a troll fest.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2019, 10:10:12 AM »
You are reporting rabinoz for participating in a thread he started in Technology, Science, and Alt Science. Wouldn't it be easier to block him? He's not breaking the rules of the forum.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2019, 10:31:30 AM »
But he is.

I explained earlier what happened:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=83165.msg2203879#msg2203879

And he was at it again, later in the day:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=83165.msg2203990#msg2203990

Spamming is against the rules: he is using the very same message he used before, months/weeks, to start another argument with, yet again.

This is what I was told to do in case of spamming:

If he's spamming the same message over and over then by all means, report the incident.

If he's spamming then that's against the rules.

Now, if you like rabinoz, you go ahead and debate FET with him, I have nothing against that. Since we the FE have to do it, then you must listen to what we have to say, and what we are saying is: ENOUGH.

He should not be here on this forum, period, since he is sabotaging each and every thread he participates in.

If you don't believe me, ask the other FE.

« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 10:44:11 AM by sandokhan »

Plat Terra

• I am a Neutral Flat Earther
« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2019, 11:25:50 AM »
But he is.

I explained earlier what happened:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=83165.msg2203879#msg2203879

And he was at it again, later in the day:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=83165.msg2203990#msg2203990

Spamming is against the rules: he is using the very same message he used before, months/weeks, to start another argument with, yet again.

This is what I was told to do in case of spamming:

If he's spamming the same message over and over then by all means, report the incident.

If he's spamming then that's against the rules.

Now, if you like rabinoz, you go ahead and debate FET with him, I have nothing against that. Since we the FE have to do it, then you must listen to what we have to say, and what we are saying is: ENOUGH.

He should not be here on this forum, period, since he is sabotaging each and every thread he participates in.

If you don't believe me, ask the other FE.

Sandokhan is right. I often wonder why some RE members here are allowed to get away with their opposition tactics continuously and no one steps in to correct the problem. What I see here is, the RE opposition posts as if this forum is theirs, they rule and their way is to be accepted no matter what. A few follow in the tactics of rabinoz and it’s getting worse.

The FES does have a label of “The Opposition” hanging over their heads and yet allows such things to continue. Which is more important, removing the label or allow the RE opposition to rule here? 

There are other issues too. The FES has another forum and when I first went there I thought the forum was a joke. Would you take the message of a Flat Earth seriously if the administrator over a forum used an avatar like this?

« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 11:30:08 AM by Plat Terra »
The Globe community is incapable of verifying Earth has the curvature calculated through experiment or claimed by anyone. They can measure a band of helium but they can’t actually measure and verify the dictated curvature of any landmass or canal. Why not?

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2019, 12:33:17 PM »
If you have a problem with Parsifal, take it up with him, on his forum. That is not our forum.

Plat Terra

« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2019, 12:54:34 PM »
If you have a problem with Parsifal, take it up with him, on his forum. That is not our forum.

The forum in question is not a "Flat Earth Society" forum?
The Globe community is incapable of verifying Earth has the curvature calculated through experiment or claimed by anyone. They can measure a band of helium but they can’t actually measure and verify the dictated curvature of any landmass or canal. Why not?

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2019, 01:05:14 PM »

It's a different forum much like Coke and Pepsi are different but both are colas.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2019, 01:06:19 PM »
If you want you can go make a "Flat Earth Society" forum. They are their own forum, we don't have any say in how they run it.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2019, 01:18:11 PM »
It is same forum, not different. Again, it is same forum. Other forum has created by shortened name of this one. The members here have created it. Both admins are globalist. You can think it like boydster and crouton have created another forum. These are also staff here. If they create another forum; can it be done without their manager John and scg don't allow it? Exactly.

John has ordered some members to create other forum then they have did it. They are puppets like how admins of this forum pupputs of somebody else. Other forum admins are puppets of puppets.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Plat Terra

« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2019, 01:28:09 PM »
If you want you can go make a "Flat Earth Society" forum. They are their own forum, we don't have any say in how they run it.

So, there is no Official "Flat Earth Society" forum?

Plat Terra

« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2019, 01:34:15 PM »

It's a different forum much like Coke and Pepsi are different but both are colas.

Another professional hack in for defense. 

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2019, 02:25:39 PM »

Another professional hack in for defense.

I'm not sure what you mean.

My limited understanding is that some folks here back around 2013 splintered off and created TFES.org for whatever reasons they had to want to do so. So now there are two separate forums both of which go by the name, "The Flat Earth Society". Each site/forum is run separately by separate people. Though lots of people post on both sites.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2019, 02:50:47 PM »

So, there is no Official "Flat Earth Society" forum?

This is the official Flat Earth Society forum. We can't stop anyone from making their own forum. I don't know what it is you're having trouble understanding. 

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #53 on: September 14, 2019, 04:31:31 PM »
Sandokhan, as much as I'm sure you would like to be the Arbiter of Truth about the things you discuss, no one here is given that accolade. It's one of the strengths of this site. While I agree with you that JackBlack and rabinoz can be annoying, insulting, and actively attempt to derail threads, I disagree that either should be permabanned and I won't be supporting or recommending a resolution like that. There are other members I have also hoped would just go away because I think they add very little value to any interactions here. But silencing those voices isn't the answer. And arguing that rab is "spamming" his own thread (spamming is not the right word, when someone simply disagrees with your assessment of whether a point has been debunked or not, and this is something you should be sympathetic to given your post history) is pretty weak sauce.

kopfverderber

• Globularist
« Reply #54 on: September 14, 2019, 04:47:46 PM »
I have disagree with Sandokhan on on this one. I think Rab is one of the best posters in this forum. I generally agree with most things Rab says, but his answers to Sandokhan's nonsense are particularly top notch. I honestly find Sandokhan's post much more spammy and repetitive,  I lost count of how many times I had to read that Hermann Weyl was the best mathematician of his time or that someone was doing Einstein's home work, when I read this I just skip to the next post.

However I think there's a lack of FE vs FE debate in this forum, maybe something could be done about that.
You must gather your party before venturing forth

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #55 on: September 14, 2019, 05:44:37 PM »
Have you tried starting a debate?

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #56 on: September 14, 2019, 10:02:37 PM »
Then, if you won't listen to what we have to say, it is time for us, the FE, to simply not post anymore on this forum. A FE strike if you will.

wise, platterra, danang, dutchy (even cikljamas) are you with me?

We have RE admin and mods: they simply don't care about our concerns.

If someone repeats the very same message all over again, several times, then that IS spamming.

But boydster and scg say that is no problem at all.

Then, let THEM debate rabinoz/jackblack, why should we bother anymore?

Practically they are telling us, letting us know, that we should pack up our things and go, it is more important to defend jackblack/rabinoz than to listen to us.

So, let us NOT POST ANYMORE MESSAGES, weeks/months if need be, forever if that is what it takes. Let rabinoz/jackblack have this forum all to themselves and see how the mods cope with them, since we are not needed here.

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #57 on: September 14, 2019, 11:11:00 PM »
I suspect rab and JB will have very little to say during that time. I'm not sure what it will prove though.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #58 on: September 15, 2019, 01:35:37 AM »
Great discussion everyone.  While I haven't completely read everything sandokhan has said I am a little high right now and  think I see a clear path forward.

Here are my suggestions to help get us back on track to continuing to be the greatest flat earth society in operation today.

1.  Aggressive moderation of the debate forum.  I'm talking marshall law.  We'll make it as barren as the Q&A section.

2.  Rab and JB are hereby compelled to lay waste to all manner of fonts and color codes.  The offense to good taste shall continue until morale improves.

3.  Sandy and plat tera are formally enlisted as my acolytes in the sacred order of Wynona Ryder.  Together we shall ride the stigma of shoplifting.

4.  This forum shall additionally adopt an anti family picture day agenda.  I had to do picture day today.  I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

5.  This forum shall identify itself as an anti pedophilia flat earth society in an effort to differentiate ourselves from our sister societies.

I'm going to lock this thread to give these measures time to bare fruit.

We'll see where we are in a month from now.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget