Lack of flat earth images

• 38 Replies

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
Re: Lack of flat earth images
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2019, 04:33:29 PM »
Why would they make pictures that do not match the maps?
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Omega

• Debating honestly even if no-one else will
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2019, 04:44:13 PM »
Why would they make pictures that do not match the maps?

Because most satellite images are not made for map making but for weather forecasts and other scientific observation.

We already know what the world looks like. We don't have to re-take pictures that match exactly what we already know.

Besides: someone who looks at a satellite image and knows the altitude and angle of the picture can still use the image as a reference or compare it to a map. It's like I said before: if I take a couple of different pictures of you, all of them still show you. They don't all have to be identical to see it's you on the picture.
Only thing round in FE is its circular logic.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2019, 04:51:14 PM »
If they released images to the public that didn't match the maps, wouldn't people become suspicious?
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Omega

• Debating honestly even if no-one else will
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2019, 02:32:05 AM »
If they released images to the public that didn't match the maps, wouldn't people become suspicious?

Huh? I don't follow.

The argument seems to be that satellite images are never exactly the same, so they must be fake.

But now you say they are the same because otherwise people would become suspicious.

But your FE group is already suspicious because they claim the pictures are not the same?

The pictures do in fact match the maps but are not actually maps. Maps are drawn based on data to give an accurate representation of geography. A picture of Europe taken at an angle will look distorted compared to the map in your atlas. But that does not mean the picture does not show Europe accurately.

So which is it now?
Only thing round in FE is its circular logic.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2019, 08:55:59 AM »
I am also curious how it is possible that those so-called photoshopped pictures of the earth match our maps perfectly.

We can check our maps and coordinates and match our current position to the ‘photoshopped’ globe.

How can this be if the earth isn’t round?

You've completely changed your argument since making this post.

I don't know who built your strawmen, but I don't feel like defending things I haven't said.

« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2019, 01:52:16 PM »

Dont give me this bouncing of the ionosphere rubbish either. That was just a convenient plot device for NASA. If the ionosphere existed, The American government would have used it by now to cripple their rivals by destroying or disrupting it above the country to attack

The ionosphere and it's affect on radio communication were well understood long before NASA existed. At least by people capable of understanding.

mak3m

« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2019, 03:39:36 AM »

Dont give me this bouncing of the ionosphere rubbish either. That was just a convenient plot device for NASA. If the ionosphere existed, The American government would have used it by now to cripple their rivals by destroying or disrupting it above the country to attack
what
[/quote]

Don't forget the trophosphere, tropospheric ducting can allow amateurs on the 2m band to get signals to go hundreds and sometimes thousands of miles.
You have to learn to reply without quoting a long previous answer.

« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2019, 07:44:44 AM »
WHat about the thousands of amateur pictures and photos, showing a curved horizon.
And if you claim this is photoshopped, then according to your logic, all the flat earth pictures are photoshopped

kachowabunga 17

• You're not just wrong, you're stupid.
« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2019, 12:35:21 PM »
It is very difficult to photograph something that doesn't exist.
You're not just wrong, you're stupid.