Why is it so obvious NASA is faking the ISS and Space?

• 106 Replies

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
Re: Why is it so obvious NASA is faking the ISS and Space?
« Reply #90 on: September 15, 2019, 10:43:36 AM »
It took me forever to get on the NASA shill program, but once I did, the checks are great, and ALWAYS on time!!
I don’t believe you ! A person who steels the avatar that belongs to my friend ‘here to laugh at you’ cannot be trusted.
You can never fill his boots mister crinchewater....’here to laugh at you’ was funny, supportive of the American McKitchen and a good ‘12 golden bars’ guitar player who made the locals go mad at saterdays.
And he has tracked the ISS all accross the country with a very sofisticated app.

So hush ...

It's a great avatar, I simply HAD to have it!
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #91 on: September 15, 2019, 03:57:04 PM »
It took me forever to get on the NASA shill program, but once I did, the checks are great, and ALWAYS on time!!
I don’t believe you ! A person who steels the avatar that belongs to my friend ‘here to laugh at you’ cannot be trusted.
You can never fill his boots mister crinchewater....’here to laugh at you’ was funny, supportive of the American McKitchen and a good ‘12 golden bars’ guitar player who made the locals go mad at saterdays.
And he has tracked the ISS all accross the country with a very sofisticated app.

So hush ...
But Crutchwater is Here to laugh at YOU! ;D :D ;)

Crutchwater

« Reply #92 on: September 15, 2019, 04:17:51 PM »

So hush ...

And, as my signature states, I always will be!

?

dutchy

« Reply #93 on: September 15, 2019, 11:34:34 PM »

So hush ...
I have noticed yes ...i have noticed......but i’ll remember the good moments i had with ‘here to laugh at you’ and even some really rewarding exchanges in the latter parts of ‘here to laugh at you’ at these forums.

You don’t expect me to undergo this crushwater ’s laughter without resistance ... do you ?
For now he is just a thief and a ‘here to laugh at you’ wannabe >:(
I’ll try to ignore him as much as possible.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #94 on: September 16, 2019, 01:31:39 AM »

So hush ...
I have noticed yes ...i have noticed......but i’ll remember the good moments i had with ‘here to laugh at you’ and even some really rewarding exchanges in the latter parts of ‘here to laugh at you’ at these forums.

You don’t expect me to undergo this crushwater ’s laughter without resistance ... do you ?
For now he is just a thief and a ‘here to laugh at you’ wannabe >:(
I’ll try to ignore him as much as possible.
No! Crutchwater IS Here to laugh at you renamed! Get used to it!

Read this thread:
Good people of the Flat Earth Society, again I turn to you for your amazing power of democracy. Here to laugh at you has blessed us with the opportunity to make his name EXCELLENT and your suggestions are needed to help get this process going. Submit your best ideas now so I can add them to the poll before primary voting commences!

« Reply #95 on: September 16, 2019, 03:28:43 AM »

Were these exchanges largely comprised of him laughing at you?

?

dutchy

« Reply #96 on: September 16, 2019, 09:10:01 AM »

I cannot deny a certain colorfull exchange of words accompagnied with certain roars of laughter.

Crutchwater

« Reply #97 on: September 16, 2019, 11:05:03 AM »

I cannot deny a certain colorfull exchange of words accompagnied with certain roars of laughter.

What can I say...

Your theories have enormous comedic value!  ;D ;D

Crutchwater

rvlvr

« Reply #100 on: October 15, 2019, 12:48:11 PM »
And Moon by 2024?! More lies and deceit!

We destroyed the technology! Van Allen belts!

« Reply #101 on: October 15, 2019, 04:18:53 PM »
https://www.nasa.gov/press-release/nasa-invites-media-to-events-highlighting-spacesuits-for-moon-to-mars

New suits! New lies?

Oh damn!

That artists concept picture looks terrible.  They even went as far as adding stars.  Just to annoy the conspiracy theorists, maybe?

Whatever happened to the legendary NASA CGI skills?

Or is it a cunning misdirection to make the artists work deliberately crap, so the “mission” footage looks way better in comparison?  Sneaky.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #102 on: October 15, 2019, 04:22:29 PM »
No, that's the overly ambitions goal.

We destroyed the technology!
We're making newer, better technology.  That takes a long time and a lot of money (especially when it's a government cost plus contract).

Van Allen belts!
Van Allen wore suspenders.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #103 on: October 15, 2019, 11:24:46 PM »

We destroyed the technology! Van Allen belts!

This reads like sarcasm, just needed to add something about your tinfoil hat.
If you destroy your car, can we no longer make any new ones?

The technology is actually way more accessible than it was back then, but our tolerance to risk (both financial and human life) has decreased. This means that NASA will not allow people to fly on the technology we had back then, it would have to be WAY safer first.

Also, the Van Allen belt is just what it says. Its a belt, not a barrier or a sphere. This means you can go around it to miss the most energetic part of it. . . just the way they did it during the Apollo missions.
Further, radiation does not work the way you think it does.
If you move fast enough, everything appears flat

rvlvr

« Reply #104 on: October 16, 2019, 12:44:41 AM »
I tried to be sarcastic, yes. Use the things anti-NASA would most probably throw my way.

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #105 on: October 16, 2019, 02:47:07 AM »
I tried to be sarcastic, yes. Use the things anti-NASA would most probably throw my way.
This is the one place in the interwebs where I really cant tell if someone is being sarcastic.
Too many people believe weird things
If you move fast enough, everything appears flat

rvlvr

« Reply #106 on: October 16, 2019, 02:50:13 AM »
I know.