61th birthday of Alive Michael Jackson

• 13 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
61th birthday of Alive Michael Jackson
« on: August 29, 2019, 01:00:35 PM »
He did not die. Because, he is as smart as won't die in vain.

boydster the angry globalist being a mod is my red line. During he continues to be mod, others will be ignored till infinity.

sokarul

• Discount Chemist
Re: 61th birthday of Alive Michael Jackson
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2019, 04:39:56 PM »
He did not die. Because, he is as smart as won't die in vain.

Your stupid is showing.
Sokarul

ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • V is for Viceroy
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2019, 12:47:41 AM »
sokarul...

Beat it.  Okay?  Just beat it.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

sokarul

• Discount Chemist
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2019, 04:41:51 AM »
You both think Michael Jackson is still alive?
Sokarul

ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

boydster

• Brute Squad Support
  • Planar Moderator
  • You keep using that word.
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2019, 04:48:44 AM »
Don't tell me you agree with me when I saw you kicking dirt in my eye!
Let me explain this in a way you can understand. What you just wrote sounds exactly like something that a gay rights Portuguese Samurai would write.

Bullwinkle

• Flat Earth Curator
  • "Umm, WTF ???"
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2019, 04:50:01 AM »
Michael lives with Elvis In Argentina with an infamous German. 
RE can never win this argument.
FE can't be disproved.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2019, 11:52:42 PM »
Michael lives with Elvis In Argentina with an infamous German.

Nope.

They have an atoll in French polinesia neighbour to island belongs to Baghdadi and Laden. USA navy around guards them. Name of Michael's island is "Dead Star Island", and Laden&Bagdadi's island's name is 300 Polinesian girls.
boydster the angry globalist being a mod is my red line. During he continues to be mod, others will be ignored till infinity.

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2019, 06:56:21 AM »
Hard to know, he was a smooth criminal.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2019, 11:46:38 PM »
USA courts are nothing but a bunch of plotting centers.

Remember Julian Assange. Remember 9/11 crimes, Obama has forgave the Saudi government although it has been proven. Remember Jamal Qasiqci obviously killed in Saudi embassy and nothing has been done as a result. Where is justice? justice is not real in the world, especially in America. justice is real for ordinary people, but not for formal people, politicians and the rich. they conspire against each other using justice. this is justice for them. justice is a tool they use to punish each other in terms.

Hence, Michael isn't criminal. Somebody or something has punished him by using the justice system as a punishment mechanism.

Keep calm and beware!

Shifter

• ASI
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2019, 12:20:18 AM »
USA courts are nothing but a bunch of plotting centers.

Remember Julian Assange. Remember 9/11 crimes, Obama has forgave the Saudi government although it has been proven. Remember Jamal Qasiqci obviously killed in Saudi embassy and nothing has been done as a result. Where is justice? justice is not real in the world, especially in America. justice is real for ordinary people, but not for formal people, politicians and the rich. they conspire against each other using justice. this is justice for them. justice is a tool they use to punish each other in terms.

Hence, Michael isn't criminal. Somebody or something has punished him by using the justice system as a punishment mechanism.

Keep calm and beware!

Agreed. Michael was a champion for kids being able to enjoy the childhood he never had and look how they try and trash his legacy now. Will he ever be on a radio station playlist? Will his songs feature in any future movie? I guess the American media gets great click bait headlines though. America has treated murderous tyrants far more lavishly then people who devote their lives to good causes. America is sick.

Arthur C Clarke admitted his own pedophile tenancies and likely took advantage of many young and vulnerable Sri Lankan boys but I guess as he worked for NASA so the media was instructed not to give a shit.

MICHAEL JACKSON IS STILL THE KING OF POP! GO MICHAEL!!  8)

« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2019, 08:51:09 AM »
Arthur C Clarke admitted his own pedophile tenancies
He did?!?
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Shifter

• ASI
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2019, 02:43:40 PM »
Arthur C Clarke admitted his own pedophile tenancies
He did?!?

One article
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/the-mysterious-sri-lankan-world-of-arthur-c-clarke-1142640.html

Wiki
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk%3AArthur_C._Clarke/Archive_1#Pedophilia_claims

I believe the 'sting' that busted him was in relation to when he says he found nothing wrong with boys after they reach puberty and the harm is done by hysterical parents. Also that he said he did have sex with boys but didn't know how old they were (lets assume they were at least teenagers then)

Also note that despite his knighthood (delayed by 2 years due to the allegations) and 'celebrity , London never sent any condolences. Hmmm

Sri Lanka said he didn't break any Sri Lankan laws. I dont know what the age of consent is in Sri Lanka however I think if you have an old, wealthy and powerful man living in opulence (compared to the plebs of the neighbourhood), even if the boys (or girls as he was bisexual) were 18 years old, that is still abuse. There is a massive power imbalance (like student/teacher, CEO/executive assistant, famous pop star/adoring fan). You cant tell me any teenager (even adult teenager) would be falling head over heels in love with a foreigner old man writer like that.

Something stinks about the man. Only reason no one said anything is because his victims were poor and black in a distant country no one gives 2 shits about. And it would have upended the science community and we cant have that!!!!

Michael Jackson just sang pop songs. He was black and his 'victims' were white. Much easier target

Sunset

« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2019, 05:57:12 AM »
Remember - Billie Jean was not his lover, she's just a girl who thinks that he is the one.

Michael is still the king of steaming along and exclaiming, "I'm bad!" around young boys, and ""It's just a thriller", as he whips out the salami and "just beats it."

Oh, and his first accuser, shifter, was a black American boy - Jordy Chandler.

He's alive and well in heaven, wise, or maybe hell.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2019, 12:49:38 PM »
Remember - Billie Jean was not his lover, she's just a girl who thinks that he is the one.
Michael is still the king of steaming along and exclaiming, "I'm bad!" around young boys, and ""It's just a thriller", as he whips out the salami and "just beats it."
Oh, and his first accuser, shifter, was a black American boy - Jordy Chandler.
He's alive and well in heaven, wise, or maybe hell.
How cold or hot can a place be? you don't feel after a heat anyway. our senses have a limit. What could be next? neither hell nor heaven is better than this. all actions have used in this world. He's around here somewhere. He has been copied like a  software.