Flat Earth is the wrong size.

• 65 Replies

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
Re: Flat Earth is the wrong size.
« Reply #60 on: August 27, 2019, 11:26:45 PM »
What in that proves that the "equator line is completely wrong"? Describe it don't make us wade through 14 minutes of video to prove nothing!

And look at the comments after that video:
Quote from: Dominic Inman
2 weeks ago
I reckon you’d not go wrong with the globe map/ model. The rest are imaginary.

Quote from: Zetetic Flat Earth
2 weeks ago
Hi, You did lots of work and thank you for that however the outcome of it is inconclusive. Those cities are close to the Equator and the difference in temperatures is not that big. And what's the conclusion? Why planes stop at Sal and not Dakar? You didn't answer that question. Unfortunately, I do not agree with "Professor'" from FES. His map doesn't make sense. The world's most accurate map « on: December 12, 2017, 02:43:54 AM »
I'm giving you a thumbs up for the effort and your research because I wasn't even aware of people who claim that Moscow is closer to the North Pole than Reykjavik... This is a complete absurd to me.

It looks like nobody likes "The world's most accurate map"!
I repaired it.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #61 on: August 27, 2019, 11:50:36 PM »
What in that proves that the "equator line is completely wrong"? Describe it don't make us wade through 14 minutes of video to prove nothing!

And look at the comments after that video:
Quote from: Dominic Inman
2 weeks ago
I reckon you’d not go wrong with the globe map/ model. The rest are imaginary.

Quote from: Zetetic Flat Earth
2 weeks ago
Hi, You did lots of work and thank you for that however the outcome of it is inconclusive. Those cities are close to the Equator and the difference in temperatures is not that big. And what's the conclusion? Why planes stop at Sal and not Dakar? You didn't answer that question. Unfortunately, I do not agree with "Professor'" from FES. His map doesn't make sense. The world's most accurate map « on: December 12, 2017, 02:43:54 AM »
I'm giving you a thumbs up for the effort and your research because I wasn't even aware of people who claim that Moscow is closer to the North Pole than Reykjavik... This is a complete absurd to me.

It looks like nobody likes "The world's most accurate map"!
I made a mistake. Sorry to you and others. I gave up. It is really The world's most accurate map.

Okay.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

« Reply #62 on: August 28, 2019, 12:52:23 AM »
Are you allowed to fake quotes? I know that is the only thing flat earthers can do to stand a chance, but it seems wrong to me...

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #63 on: August 28, 2019, 01:25:27 AM »
Are you allowed to fake quotes? I know that is the only thing flat earthers can do to stand a chance, but it seems wrong to me...

You did not tell it for the upper post. You are not fair at all, like all glolalists. To be fair, then why do not you have enough courage to tell how a globalist changed my quote?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

« Reply #64 on: August 28, 2019, 01:31:57 AM »

You did not tell it for the upper post. You are not fair at all, like all glolalists. To be fair, then why do not you have enough courage to tell how a globalist changed my quote?

My bad, didn`t see that, I think it is not good for anyone to do it.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #65 on: August 28, 2019, 02:19:03 AM »

All I did was to put back my post that you had replaced by your words then deleted what you wrote. Deleting is hardly changing!