Acceleration is not constant on Earth

• 453 Replies

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
Re: Acceleration is not constant on Earth
« Reply #450 on: August 19, 2019, 07:02:32 AM »
Yes, I was "involved" in that discussion before, including pointing out why magnetism was an invalid comparison.
But of course, you ignored that as well.
Because I don't see your posts, I only saw it when it was quoted and responded there. You're giving yourself too much credit if you think I pay enough attention to you to even bother ignoring you.

You aren't even being subtle any more. Have fun cutting out all the answers from my posts when you quote them. Wow this was a waste of time.

When you feel like actually making a point that actually leads to the conclusion you're claiming, I'll be here.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

JackBlack

« Reply #451 on: August 19, 2019, 01:50:01 PM »
Because I don't see your posts
i.e. you are ignoring them.
i.e. you are remaining wilfully ignorant.

Like I said, I have already made the argument, you just choose to ignore it.

Yes, when you ignore what people say it is a complete waste of time.
So why do you choose to waste your time like that?
Like I said, either read what has been said, or have the courtesy to remain silent.

When you feel like actually debating and going back and reading what I have said and actually responding to it, trying to explain why it is wrong, I'll be here.

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #452 on: August 19, 2019, 03:54:27 PM »
Take it to AR. Or better yet, just stop it.

« Reply #453 on: August 23, 2019, 02:06:25 AM »
It's not acknowledged. The Utah Automated Geographic Reference Center published an article titled "The Earth is Not Round!" and describes that flat maps are used, while also describing that latitude and longitude spherical coordinate system is inaccurate and unusable for measuring distances.

Sneaky, first of all, they used that title, because they use projection based on perfect ellipsoid, and if you would really read it, you would know it.
And, they don't use any flat maps, they wouldn't have to, if the earth would be flat, because there would be just a one single flat map. Instead they use model called UTM NAD83 which uses perfect ellipsoid divided into 60 zones, each single one 6° of longitude - so longitudes are indeed used. Even these projections are prone to calculated error.

Yep, still no flat earth map.