Go woke, go broke lol

• 176 Replies

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
Re: Go woke, go broke lol
« Reply #90 on: August 24, 2019, 04:34:32 PM »
Pez it really depends on how something is written and the setting. For example the Gillette ad painted males as a problem.
The message was as innocent as "hey, we do bad stuff sometimes, we should get better!". It was nothing. Only a very fragile person could interpret it as "men are evil". It was even other men who were keeping the assholes from being assholes.

Regardless of the individual watching. It's a shaving company. It sells razors. Why is it even getting involved.
Idk, why are ads getting involved with every stupid irrelevant thing without anyone complaining?

Also it's not the 50's anymore when the message might have been useful (if tactfully suggested).
What?

I don't 'warrior' because the battle is largely won already. No where near me is there a problem with the way fats are treated or women are treated 2nd class for being women.
You just said that gay people are discriminated against, a few comments back. So which is it? Some gay people I know where beaten up by some assholes for kissing in public. I'm sure they're very relived that the fight is already won. Same with the women getting stalked, trafficked, date raped or having abortions denied. And the people getting estranged from their families for their sexual orientation or gender identity. And the millions of people affected by systemic racism. So stupid of these people to get all warrior about it. Better quietly meditate about how it would be cool if the world got a little bit better while attacking the SJWs for being too uppity or whatever.

The places all these progressive values need to be fought in aren't 'in the western developed countries' but the developing countries or the Middle East etc where women are 2nd class and homosexuality is outlawed to the point where people cheer as they are whipped or bound and thrown off rooftops to their death.  Is The West free of problems. Not 100% but no country will ever be free of criminals or people who are simply dicks to other people.
The west is not even close to being free from problems. Comparing it to something worse is no excuse, it's like saying "oh, well, OK, who cares if there are homeless here, there are more homeless in x".

I don't have social media accounts or a big circle of 'friends' to pretend I give a damn about perceived social injustices.
The issue is you think that everyone is pretending to care because you don't. It's projection, it's not accurate.

Do you honestly believe when a celebrity/company lists up for a cause they mean it? Or are they virtue signalling because they think it will help THEIR popularity in some way.
That's not what's important here. You're not attacking the companies doing that because they're not genuine, they're never genuine but people don't give a damn because it's just nothing new. It's the subject matter you are complaining about. Not just you, the whole army of broflakes raging online every time some video game devs shrink the breasts of a character a bit.

In the context of movies, if the story is written well it's all good. You want to deliver a message. Make it so the message doesn't even sound likd it's been said.
That only works if the message actually passes through. It doesn't work when it's there but people don't even notice. And you're making a completely different criticism now anyways.
Mass Effect Andromeda was so bad it felt like the game was playing 'SJW' talking points especially after one if the people who had a large part in its development, went very public with angry racist rants
I looked up that person, and I found one image which substituted "white" for other races to show how bad it would seem if it was a white person doing this. All I could think reading the edited versions was that the same people would come and defend him against censorship for doing le epic irony.
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #91 on: August 24, 2019, 05:10:52 PM »
Pez it really depends on how something is written and the setting. For example the Gillette ad painted males as a problem.
The message was as innocent as "hey, we do bad stuff sometimes, we should get better!". It was nothing. Only a very fragile person could interpret it as "men are evil". It was even other men who were keeping the assholes from being assholes.

Regardless of the individual watching. It's a shaving company. It sells razors. Why is it even getting involved.
Idk, why are ads getting involved with every stupid irrelevant thing without anyone complaining?

Also it's not the 50's anymore when the message might have been useful (if tactfully suggested).
What?

I don't 'warrior' because the battle is largely won already. No where near me is there a problem with the way fats are treated or women are treated 2nd class for being women.
You just said that gay people are discriminated against, a few comments back. So which is it? Some gay people I know where beaten up by some assholes for kissing in public. I'm sure they're very relived that the fight is already won. Same with the women getting stalked, trafficked, date raped or having abortions denied. And the people getting estranged from their families for their sexual orientation or gender identity. And the millions of people affected by systemic racism. So stupid of these people to get all warrior about it. Better quietly meditate about how it would be cool if the world got a little bit better while attacking the SJWs for being too uppity or whatever.

The places all these progressive values need to be fought in aren't 'in the western developed countries' but the developing countries or the Middle East etc where women are 2nd class and homosexuality is outlawed to the point where people cheer as they are whipped or bound and thrown off rooftops to their death.  Is The West free of problems. Not 100% but no country will ever be free of criminals or people who are simply dicks to other people.
The west is not even close to being free from problems. Comparing it to something worse is no excuse, it's like saying "oh, well, OK, who cares if there are homeless here, there are more homeless in x".

I don't have social media accounts or a big circle of 'friends' to pretend I give a damn about perceived social injustices.
The issue is you think that everyone is pretending to care because you don't. It's projection, it's not accurate.

Do you honestly believe when a celebrity/company lists up for a cause they mean it? Or are they virtue signalling because they think it will help THEIR popularity in some way.
That's not what's important here. You're not attacking the companies doing that because they're not genuine, they're never genuine but people don't give a damn because it's just nothing new. It's the subject matter you are complaining about. Not just you, the whole army of broflakes raging online every time some video game devs shrink the breasts of a character a bit.

In the context of movies, if the story is written well it's all good. You want to deliver a message. Make it so the message doesn't even sound likd it's been said.
That only works if the message actually passes through. It doesn't work when it's there but people don't even notice. And you're making a completely different criticism now anyways.
Mass Effect Andromeda was so bad it felt like the game was playing 'SJW' talking points especially after one if the people who had a large part in its development, went very public with angry racist rants
I looked up that person, and I found one image which substituted "white" for other races to show how bad it would seem if it was a white person doing this. All I could think reading the edited versions was that the same people would come and defend him against censorship for doing le epic irony.

Pez you seem the sort of person who lives kudos to an affluent millionaire taking a self ie giving a homeless guy a meal. Get real. I'm not going to bother addressing your post paragraph by paragraph. Screw your splitting :P

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Pezevenk

« Reply #92 on: August 25, 2019, 01:29:34 AM »
Pez you seem the sort of person who lives kudos to an affluent millionaire taking a self ie giving a homeless guy a meal.
Nice strawman. I literally addressed this.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #93 on: August 25, 2019, 01:48:34 AM »
One day I hope everyone on this planet couldn't give 2 shits what someones sexuality is. It really should be a non issue
But until then it's a super huge issue that some series has some gay characters or whatever, because that's "SJW", right?

I understand when people complain about "SJWs" trying to censor them or whatever, I will never understand this. It doesn't make any sense.

Pez it really depends on how something is written and the setting. For example the Gillette ad painted males as a problem. Regardless of the individual watching. It's a shaving company. It sells razors. Why is it even getting involved. Generalising a group of people is also a really dumb idea.

Also the kind of people Gillette want to target with their message is very small in number and won't change because they saw some razor ad. Also it's not the 50's anymore when the message might have been useful (if tactfully suggested).

I don't 'warrior' because the battle is largely won already. No where near me is there a problem with the way fats are treated or women are treated 2nd class for being women. The places all these progressive values need to be fought in aren't 'in the western developed countries' but the developing countries or the Middle East etc where women are 2nd class and homosexuality is outlawed to the point where people cheer as they are whipped or bound and thrown off rooftops to their death.  Is The West free of problems. Not 100% but no country will ever be free of criminals or people who are simply dicks to other people.

I don't have social media accounts or a big circle of 'friends' to pretend I give a damn about perceived social injustices. Do you honestly believe when a celebrity/company lists up for a cause they mean it? Or are they virtue signalling because they think it will help THEIR popularity in some way.

Remember at the same time Gillette was telling men to treat women better and as equal, they still slug them with extra costs for the same product albeit a different colour. Maybe they need to look at themselves with their message instead of 'rapping their customers over the knuckles'

In the context of movies, if the story is written well it's all good. You want to deliver a message. Make it so the message doesn't even sound likd it's been said. It should be weaved in seamlessly. Mad Max Fury Road dud it well. Mass Effect 3 did it well. Mass Effect Andromeda was so bad it felt like the game was playing 'SJW' talking points especially after one if the people who had a large part in its development, went very public with angry racist rants.

With Captain Marvel, the movie was simply another movie. I liked the story enough - people just hated Brie Larson saying it was a 'feminist movie' and her rants against 'white males' who happen to be a large part of the audience in many countries.

You have no idea of the reality of being female even in progressive Western countries and it's actually getting worse, not better.
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #94 on: August 25, 2019, 02:33:34 AM »
Pez you seem the sort of person who lives kudos to an affluent millionaire taking a self ie giving a homeless guy a meal.
Nice strawman. I literally addressed this.

No. You didn't. And to elaborate what I mean on the above, you fail to realise that millionaire has only 'helped' the single homeless person on a single occasion because of a camera and a social media profile.

Then there are others who may not have millions, but do it only for the hope it goes 'viral' and the views rake in the $$$. The real nice people do these good deeds without cameras. If there is a camera or the hope for exposure, it's exploitation. And in my eyes, those people are arseholes, not caring nice guys

The thread anyway is regarding when companies go 'woke' they can go 'broke'. You disagree? Do you think going 'woke' is a good business decision?

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #95 on: August 25, 2019, 02:36:00 AM »
One day I hope everyone on this planet couldn't give 2 shits what someones sexuality is. It really should be a non issue
But until then it's a super huge issue that some series has some gay characters or whatever, because that's "SJW", right?

I understand when people complain about "SJWs" trying to censor them or whatever, I will never understand this. It doesn't make any sense.

Pez it really depends on how something is written and the setting. For example the Gillette ad painted males as a problem. Regardless of the individual watching. It's a shaving company. It sells razors. Why is it even getting involved. Generalising a group of people is also a really dumb idea.

Also the kind of people Gillette want to target with their message is very small in number and won't change because they saw some razor ad. Also it's not the 50's anymore when the message might have been useful (if tactfully suggested).

I don't 'warrior' because the battle is largely won already. No where near me is there a problem with the way fats are treated or women are treated 2nd class for being women. The places all these progressive values need to be fought in aren't 'in the western developed countries' but the developing countries or the Middle East etc where women are 2nd class and homosexuality is outlawed to the point where people cheer as they are whipped or bound and thrown off rooftops to their death.  Is The West free of problems. Not 100% but no country will ever be free of criminals or people who are simply dicks to other people.

I don't have social media accounts or a big circle of 'friends' to pretend I give a damn about perceived social injustices. Do you honestly believe when a celebrity/company lists up for a cause they mean it? Or are they virtue signalling because they think it will help THEIR popularity in some way.

Remember at the same time Gillette was telling men to treat women better and as equal, they still slug them with extra costs for the same product albeit a different colour. Maybe they need to look at themselves with their message instead of 'rapping their customers over the knuckles'

In the context of movies, if the story is written well it's all good. You want to deliver a message. Make it so the message doesn't even sound likd it's been said. It should be weaved in seamlessly. Mad Max Fury Road dud it well. Mass Effect 3 did it well. Mass Effect Andromeda was so bad it felt like the game was playing 'SJW' talking points especially after one if the people who had a large part in its development, went very public with angry racist rants.

With Captain Marvel, the movie was simply another movie. I liked the story enough - people just hated Brie Larson saying it was a 'feminist movie' and her rants against 'white males' who happen to be a large part of the audience in many countries.

You have no idea of the reality of being female even in progressive Western countries and it's actually getting worse, not better.

Lets transport you back to your grandparents generation and see if you think it was better then. Don't play a victim. That's what keeps you down and out.

Know your place

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #96 on: August 25, 2019, 02:42:05 AM »

Lets transport you back to your grandparents generation and see if you think it was better then. Don't play a victim. That's what keeps you down and out.

It's getting worse now compared to a couple of decades ago, not compared to my grandparents generation. Women have had rights for a very short time and now men, with the willing assistance of liberal feminists, are taking them away again and most people don't realise it.
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #97 on: August 25, 2019, 03:08:56 AM »

It's getting worse now compared to a couple of decades ago, not compared to my grandparents generation. Women have had rights for a very short time and now men, with the willing assistance of liberal feminists, are taking them away again and most people don't realise it.

How?? Can you give some examples?

I know modern liberal feminist make moves like they hate their own gender, but just curious what you are talking about.

Only thing I can vouch in from a hiring perspective is they are making it where guys don't want to hire women. Has nothing to do with their gender, it's the liability involved now days. It sucks, I would be pissed if I were female
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #98 on: August 25, 2019, 03:36:31 AM »

I know modern liberal feminist make moves like they hate their own gender, but just curious what you are talking about.

Only thing I can vouch in from a hiring perspective is they are making it where guys don't want to hire women. Has nothing to do with their gender, it's the liability involved now days. It sucks, I would be pissed if I were female

Female sports being opened up to biological males (transwomen and men that claim to be transwomen), same for all women shortlists in politics, places where females are vulnerable e.g. refuges, changing rooms, prisons etc.
Just the other day there was a news article about a transwoman with a clear male size and frame playing on a woman's rugby team and the coach joking about how they folded a woman like a deckchair and broke someone's ankle - rugby is dangerous enough as it is without mixed sex teams

Bom Tishop

« Reply #99 on: August 25, 2019, 03:42:17 AM »

Female sports being opened up to biological males (transwomen and men that claim to be transwomen), same for all women shortlists in politics, places where females are vulnerable e.g. refuges, changing rooms, prisons etc.
Just the other day there was a news article about a transwoman with a clear male size and frame playing on a woman's rugby team and the coach joking about how they folded a woman like a deckchair and broke someone's ankle - rugby is dangerous enough as it is without mixed sex teams

Fuck, don't get me started on the mixed sports stuff. That really really makes me mad, not only are women being endangered. It is a spit on women, how hard they work and their sport in general.

I wish all women in all sports walk away and boycott until the rules are changed...simple rule, you have to have been born with a vagina. If I were a women in sports I would be livid

I also don't disagree with anything else you wrote and find it disgusting. Is that really a male thing though? As in we are doing it to keep women down? It seems more of a libtard thing instead of sexism because there are just as many women as men supporting this nonsense

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #100 on: August 25, 2019, 04:13:55 AM »

Fuck, don't get me started on the mixed sports stuff. That really really makes me mad, not only are women being endangered. It is a spit on women, how hard they work and their sport in general.

I wish all women in all sports walk away and boycott until the rules are changed...simple rule, you have to have been born with a vagina. If I were a women in sports I would be livid

I also don't disagree with anything else you wrote and find it disgusting. Is that really a male thing though? As in we are doing it to keep women down? It seems more of a libtard thing instead of sexism because there are just as many women as men supporting this nonsense

I think it's more of a subset of males, the MRA type. Most ordinary men don't approve of things like mixed sports or allowing males into changing rooms where their wives/mums/daughters might be. And libfems support it because they are desperate not to be seen as the feminists of their mothers generation who are often mocked by men as 'man haters' so they seek approval of men by supporting things that men would like (e.g. 'sex work') and not supporting things that don't centre men (e.g. actual feminist stuff). And then there's the people that don't see the dangers to women and just see is as another civil rights movement, similar to gay rights (when actually it's quite the opposite and very homophobic) and support it for those reasons but usually stop once they learn more.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #101 on: August 25, 2019, 04:26:36 AM »
I think it's more of a subset of males, the MRA type. Most ordinary men don't approve of things like mixed sports or allowing males into changing rooms where their wives/mums/daughters might be. And libfems support it because they are desperate not to be seen as the feminists of their mothers generation who are often mocked by men as 'man haters' so they seek approval of men by supporting things that men would like (e.g. 'sex work') and not supporting things that don't centre men (e.g. actual feminist stuff). And then there's the people that don't see the dangers to women and just see is as another civil rights movement, similar to gay rights (when actually it's quite the opposite and very homophobic) and support it for those reasons but usually stop once they learn more.
As far as sex work goes, do you think the current laws penalise the women or the men? The argument isn't "Let's give the men everything they want!" It's "Huh, maybe women who've no options but sex work shouldn't be screwed over at every conceivable junction by the law to the point they're afraid to approach the police about legitimate crimes."
I'm not even dignifying the transphobia with a response. We're only a few years away from widespread "But can lesbians be trusted in bathrooms? They might be predatory!" only now it's become even more nonsensical. As far as mixed sports go, the highest profile instance of someone affected by that fearmongering was a cis women so, I guess you must be proud.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #102 on: August 25, 2019, 04:35:33 AM »

Dare I say, given the context of this thread that this very problem is someone's idea of 'progressiveness' and 'wokeness'? Afraid to offend a minority (trans) and to hell with the majority (women in the sport) think?

Sometimes people go too far trying to do a good thing

The road to hell is paved with good intentions

Know your place

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #103 on: August 25, 2019, 04:44:50 AM »
As far as sex work goes, do you think the current laws penalise the women or the men? The argument isn't "Let's give the men everything they want!" It's "Huh, maybe women who've no options but sex work shouldn't be screwed over at every conceivable junction by the law to the point they're afraid to approach the police about legitimate crimes."
I'm not even dignifying the transphobia with a response. We're only a few years away from widespread "But can lesbians be trusted in bathrooms? They might be predatory!" only now it's become even more nonsensical. As far as mixed sports go, the highest profile instance of someone affected by that fearmongering was a cis women so, I guess you must be proud.

That's why the Nordic Model is recommended, the women aren't criminalised but the punters are. It's been shown to decrease trafficking too unlike full decrim or legalisation. And of course the answer to women being in poverty is not to put a dick in their mouth but to give them other options.

If you're talking about Semenya, she is biologically male (with DSD) and went through male puberty like transwomen do which should disqualify them from female sports because it's essentially doping and lowering testosterone levels later on in life don't mitigate the physical advantages of testosterone during the critical period of puberty. And this is a world away from lesbophobia - women aren't afraid of lesbians but we are justifiably wary of males, however they identify, for biological reasons.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #104 on: August 25, 2019, 05:06:49 AM »

That's weird, I never saw the original generation or even second generation of feminist as man haters whatsoever. I see the modern generation as man haters 100 percent though.

Though before I comment further, what is MRA?

Edit for Jane.... I have no idea how you can defend letting men compete in women's sports. Especially with you being a woman. That's just nuts and terrible
« Last Edit: August 25, 2019, 05:11:32 AM by Bom Tishop »

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #105 on: August 25, 2019, 06:19:39 AM »
That's why the Nordic Model is recommended, the women aren't criminalised but the punters are. It's been shown to decrease trafficking too unlike full decrim or legalisation. And of course the answer to women being in poverty is not to put a dick in their mouth but to give them other options.
Sure, give them other options, but that doesn't translate to screwing over those that are already in that situation. Criminalising the punters over the workers is definitely preferrable, which translates to decriminalising sex workers. You can't have one without the other. They aren't the ones that deserve punishment no matter how you slice it.

If you're talking about Semenya, she is biologically male (with DSD) and went through male puberty like transwomen do which should disqualify them from female sports because it's essentially doping and lowering testosterone levels later on in life don't mitigate the physical advantages of testosterone during the critical period of puberty. And this is a world away from lesbophobia - women aren't afraid of lesbians but we are justifiably wary of males, however they identify, for biological reasons.
Seriously, what? Aside from how sports have always and will always benefit those with certain genetic advantages (case in point, Michael Phelps, from a whole host of physical quirks up to producing half the fatigue-causing lactic acid to a normal athlete, and yet even when that reached the public eye and everyone knew he had clear physical advantages, where was the outcry to ban him?), why aren't you just targetting those advantages? Screw drug tests, just test ability. Can you lift more than __kg? banned! Can you run faster than ___? Banned! Is your muscle density more than ___? Banned!
Like, that's what you're saying. If your care is actually preventing people with an 'advantage' over competition, then go for measuring and criticising that advantage rather than deciding to just villanise a community.

And the last sentence of your post doesn't make sense on even a conceptual level. Women have been scared of lesbians, you can't really have missed that whole spree. And women aren't biologically hardwired to be scared of certain chromosomes, that's just silly. The problem isn't the existence of men, it's that what certain men who cannot be easily identified might choose to do given the chance, which has become systemic partly because of the society we live in. No predator is going to voluntarily undergo hormone replacement, or buy a whole new wardrobe, start going through a myriad of different grooming procedures, drastically increase their chances of being assaulted or outright murdered... That's beyond paranoia. It has even less to it than the lesbophobia because at least there you've got the 'But they're sexually attracted to you!' angle, you don't even have that for sure now. It's straight-up fearmongering and deserves no more respect than that. A transphobe being uncomfortable is their business, and screw them.

Edit for Jane.... I have no idea how you can defend letting men compete in women's sports. Especially with you being a woman. That's just nuts and terrible
It's not about keeping woemn safe and I'm not going to pretend otherwise. There are so many ways for sports to be as safe as they can reasonably be, this is just a power play based upon prejudice.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2019, 06:24:19 AM by Slemon »
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #106 on: August 25, 2019, 06:43:38 AM »
A predator does not have to do anything but self ID as a woman. Either you are not paying attention to what is happening, or you are willfully spreading disinformation. Seriously, there was a dude who hid in a sewer so he could take pictures of women. You think they won't put on a dress? The general public tends to think transwomen have had SRS, when most do not and have no intention of ever having surgery (other than ffs, and breast implants). 

Also, the fear of lesbians isn't the same as the fear of men. Yes, some women were, and still are, lesbophobic, but it just isn't the same. A woman is a woman. We don't see a lesbian somewhere and know she is lesbian. The vast majority of transwomen do not pass.

Also, fuck off with all this "trans women are more likely to be murdered" nonsense. They are the least likely to be murdered in the US, Canada, and UK. When they are murdered, it's usually not because they are trans, but because they are prostitutes. Prostitution is dangerous.

IT'S MA'AM!
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #107 on: August 25, 2019, 07:15:54 AM »
A predator does not have to do anything but self ID as a woman. Either you are not paying attention to what is happening, or you are willfully spreading disinformation. Seriously, there was a dude who hid in a sewer so he could take pictures of women. You think they won't put on a dress? The general public tends to think transwomen have had SRS, when most do not and have no intention of ever having surgery (other than ffs, and breast implants). 
'Self ID' consists of much more than just saying something. Yep, not everyone's going to have fucking surgery to try and win people's respect, but hormones, electrolysis... are all pretty common. Yep, there are creeps out there who'll do all manner of ridiculous stuff, but the number that are going to permanently change their life for the worse just for that is... that's dumb.

Also, the fear of lesbians isn't the same as the fear of men. Yes, some women were, and still are, lesbophobic, but it just isn't the same. A woman is a woman. We don't see a lesbian somewhere and know she is lesbian. The vast majority of transwomen do not pass.

Also, fuck off with all this "trans women are more likely to be murdered" nonsense. They are the least likely to be murdered in the US, Canada, and UK. When they are murdered, it's usually not because they are trans, but because they are prostitutes. Prostitution is dangerous.
Or more rather, plenty of trans women do pass, but people want to use any excuse to target women that aren't conventionally attractive, throw out 'looks like a man!' at the drop of a hat, and the same vitriol just gets used to target mostly cis women and you praise that exact attitude when they just happen to hit a trans woman. And if you really think people don't look at soemone and decide that she has to be a lesbian for dumb reasons, I don't know what to say.
Hmm. I wonder why trans people get forced into prostitution. Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Pezevenk

« Reply #108 on: August 25, 2019, 07:39:30 AM »
No. You didn't.
Yeah I did. No one is buying that the reason you're upset is the hypocrisy dude.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #109 on: August 25, 2019, 07:50:58 AM »
Are you suggesting that sports shouldn't be sex segregated then? Do you know why they are sex segregated? To make them reasonably safe and fair. To segregate by various abilities is just unworkable, wheres segregated by sex is simple and effective. It's not segregated by gender identity so there is zero basis for transwomen to partake in female sports, but it would be transphobic not to let them take part in male sports. Women will get seriously injured, even die, from letting males play contact sports like rugby with them. Is that acceptable to you?

Women aren't scared of lesbians, some women are lesbophobic but that is not fear. Women are wary of males because males are on average bigger and stronger. They commit the vast majority of violent and sexual assault, and they can impregnate women. Those are the biological reasons for women to be wary of males, especially in places they are vulnerable. And any male that violates their boundaries by, for example, entering their changing rooms, is waving a big red flag. And this isn't hypothetical, males are already claiming to be transwomen in order to assault women and girls, it's happening in toilets, changing rooms, rape refuges, and prisons. Predators train as social workers, teachers, priests, prison guards, sports coaches to access women and children in order to abuse them, you don't think they'd go to the extent of putting on some lipstick or a wig? Because self-ID means they don't have to do any medical transitioning, hell they don't even have to put on a wig, butch transwomen are a thing now.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #110 on: August 25, 2019, 08:11:08 AM »

Hmm. I wonder why trans people get forced into prostitution. Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Now that you are wondering, wonder why it is mostly black transwomen who turn to prostitution (and are murdered). Then I hope you keep on wondering. Wonder about the fact that most transwomen in prison are there for sex crimes against women and children. Wonder about the fact that the effects of  puberty are irreversible. Wonder about the fact that artificially reducing a male's testosterone levels do not lower their athletic abilities to that of females. Wonder about the fact that high school age boys routinely break sporting records of Olympic level female athletes. Wonder about the reason you would gladly turn your back on women so that men can live out their fetishes in public. Wonder about the fact that transsexuals are being silenced for not agreeing with trans rights activists. Wonder about the fact that parents are being lied to about the serious health risks of puberty blockers and cross sex hormones.

I hope you will look into all of these issues and have some compassion for women and girls. I don't really expect you to do it, though. Most of us terves have sympathy for people suffering dysphoria, we're not opposed to trans people's existence. We are opposed to the fetishists abusing the situation. We're opposed to women being censored for wanting to discuss changes to the laws.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Pezevenk

« Reply #111 on: August 25, 2019, 08:14:33 AM »
I think it's very weird that of all the things getting worse for women, you picked this extremely marginal thing to be the super serious one. I know lots of women getting stalked, abused by partners, lesbians facing homophobia, having gotten date raped, being forced to take day after pills because some asshole lied about wearing a condom while they were drunk, facing issues with childcare, being talked down, having angry incels lash out against them, and more, but one thing I've never heard of is being stalked by someone pretending to be trans. I know it's, like, the most serious problem in the world according to the Daily Mail but it really isn't even close to being one of the most significant issues. It's even more baffling how feminists complaining about that decide to side with the people actually responsible for the serious issues on that particular issue. I get there are issues which can be solved but inciting trans panic and embracing bigotry is definitely not the way to solve them.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #112 on: August 25, 2019, 08:17:22 AM »
Pez, it's serious because laws are being changed. It's serious because women are losing female only spaces. It's not serious to you because you will never have to deal with it.

ALSO, Gayer! I sent you a message on the terven site.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #113 on: August 25, 2019, 08:36:38 AM »
I think these ads did not published in our country , region. it seems to have made more impact in Australia. maybe gillette think them as weak of rings. I mean, more feminine, more gay. For example, if there were such advertisements in our country, there would not even be a gillete sales store remained here. Here, the global genocide project for the Australian people has an impact.australia is the greenest country in the world and is the leader in cancer and similar diseases as its air and water become the most toxic. more toxic vaccines are being applied them, and the population of Australia will be reduced to 1 or a few millions in the next 20 years.

the so-called "let's be a good man" is not surprising to me the efforts of the company try to do Australians be gay. I even think that rabinoz likes these ads. I haven't read the comments yet, but I'm sure he has no reaction at all about those adds. Because he likes such gay things.

the pez' has the right to worry about his relatives going to australia. pez', tell them do not eat anything from Australia, but bring foods from Greece. I worry the foods in Australia make people sick, feminem or gay. Look at rabinoz, then you can get me.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #114 on: August 25, 2019, 08:37:16 AM »
Pez, it's serious because laws are being changed. It's serious because women are losing female only spaces. It's not serious to you because you will never have to deal with it.

Francy is alive!!!

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #115 on: August 25, 2019, 08:39:19 AM »
Oh wise. I can't even. lol

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #116 on: August 25, 2019, 08:41:35 AM »
I think it's very weird that of all the things getting worse for women, you picked this extremely marginal thing to be the super serious one. I know lots of women getting stalked, abused by partners, lesbians facing homophobia, having gotten date raped, being forced to take day after pills because some asshole lied about wearing a condom while they were drunk, facing issues with childcare, being talked down, having angry incels lash out against them, and more, but one thing I've never heard of is being stalked by someone pretending to be trans. I know it's, like, the most serious problem in the world according to the Daily Mail but it really isn't even close to being one of the most significant issues. It's even more baffling how feminists complaining about that decide to side with the people actually responsible for the serious issues on that particular issue. I get there are issues which can be solved but inciting trans panic and embracing bigotry is definitely not the way to solve them.

The taking away of women's sex-based rights is a very big deal. For instance there's the Yaniv case in Canada - a transwoman taking immigrant women to the human rights tribunal for not wanting to wax Yaniv's balls, claiming discrimination because Yaniv claims to be a woman. No woman should be forced to touch someone's cock and balls against their will, even if the person attached to said cock and balls claims to be a woman.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #117 on: August 25, 2019, 08:46:53 AM »
Are you suggesting that sports shouldn't be sex segregated then? Do you know why they are sex segregated? To make them reasonably safe and fair. To segregate by various abilities is just unworkable, wheres segregated by sex is simple and effective. It's not segregated by gender identity so there is zero basis for transwomen to partake in female sports, but it would be transphobic not to let them take part in male sports. Women will get seriously injured, even die, from letting males play contact sports like rugby with them. Is that acceptable to you?
People have been injured and died playing many sports. Deciding to single out one group of 'perpetrators' is what I object to, that's outright prejudiced against your targets and insulting to everyone else who's been affected. Yep, I've no doubt you can find me many lists of violent sports like rugby in which trans women have injured others, just like it's going to be easy to find lists of women playing against cis women, men playing against cis men, who were also seriously or fatally hurt. Safety in sport is a legitimate concern, scapegoating a minority does not achieve any of that. By that logic let's make it race-segregated because black people tend to have stronger bone density, thus giving them an advantage because they might not be injured in a situation where a white person was.
'All men are stronger than all women' is rubbish. On the whole, maybe the max potential of some chromosomes are better than the max potential of others, but 99.99% at the time no one is going to be anywhere near the maximum potential of what they're capable of, and even then the percentage difference is not as superhero vs mere mortal as you are making it out to be, especially on top of the fact sports are about more than brute strength. The only sports where there is legitimate risk of serious injury if a trans woman play are sports where there was already a risk of serious injury. Players aren't stupid.

On de-desegregating, eh, I don't have any real opinion, it's not my job to analyse the best way to set up the system, but I'm also not going to pretend targetting a community as opposed to a trait is anything except bs.
If your objection is to inherent advantages, then go right again and object to inherent advantages. I expect to see protests against Michael Phelps for starters, tests for height so that there's a max height to place, say, basketball... Until then you can stop pretending your issue is with advantage rather than plain old prejudice.

I hope you will look into all of these issues and have some compassion for women and girls. I don't really expect you to do it, though. Most of us terves have sympathy for people suffering dysphoria, we're not opposed to trans people's existence. We are opposed to the fetishists abusing the situation. We're opposed to women being censored for wanting to discuss changes to the laws.
Yeah, you can stop pretending. I have compassion for women and girls, it just extends to more than cis women. The problem is you are opposed to the existence of trans people, or at least them existing in public. That's how this stuff works, saying that you're not doesn't magically alter the contents of what you've argued for. I've heard it all before, from basically the exact same people, I had no sympathy when it was lesbians and I'm not going to pretend it deserves any respect now. When your message is 'this community should categorically be banned from professions and public locations like bathrooms,' then no, you don't deserve a platform.
Are there fetishists? Eh, probably, just like there are cis women who're criminals, you don't demonise or blame a whole community, and frankly I care about as much about that as I do someone who's opted to go bondaged up under their clothes. So long as they're subtle about it, don't take pleasure in making everyone uncomfortable, who the hell cares? Weirds me out, but if I don't go out of my way to peer at their junk and they don't feel like waving it my face, it isn't going to affect anyone. Everything you're objecting to is already criminal. Making it double-illegal to assault someone is moronic.

Prejudice is and should be censored. End of. Singling out a community is the definition of prejudice.

Pezevenk

« Reply #118 on: August 25, 2019, 08:48:51 AM »

Apparently it never affects the vast majority of women either, unlike a whole host of other issues, so clearly there's a weird sense of priorities here. I can see how the sports thing can get pretty nasty. The changing room controversy also probably needs a better solution. The "terven" answer seems to be "trans people bad". I can't accept that they actually have no issue with trans people when they go ahead and endlessly demonise them. Is it that confusing that people dismiss every issue they bring up when it's invariably to shit on trans people?

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Pezevenk

« Reply #119 on: August 25, 2019, 08:50:50 AM »
I think these ads did not published in our country , region. it seems to have made more impact in Australia. maybe gillette think them as weak of rings. I mean, more feminine, more gay. For example, if there were such advertisements in our country, there would not even be a gillete sales store remained here. Here, the global genocide project for the Australian people has an impact.australia is the greenest country in the world and is the leader in cancer and similar diseases as its air and water become the most toxic. more toxic vaccines are being applied them, and the population of Australia will be reduced to 1 or a few millions in the next 20 years.

the so-called "let's be a good man" is not surprising to me the efforts of the company try to do Australians be gay. I even think that rabinoz likes these ads. I haven't read the comments yet, but I'm sure he has no reaction at all about those adds. Because he likes such gay things.

the pez' has the right to worry about his relatives going to australia. pez', tell them do not eat anything from Australia, but bring foods from Greece. I worry the foods in Australia make people sick, feminem or gay. Look at rabinoz, then you can get me.
I'll tell them, don't worry, I won't let Australia do my relatives be gay lol.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)