Qanon Conspiracy

• 101 Replies

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
Re: Qanon Conspiracy
« Reply #90 on: August 01, 2019, 11:08:14 AM »
https://news.yahoo.com/fbi-documents-conspiracy-theories-terrorism-160000507.html

The FBI for the first time has identified fringe conspiracy theories as a domestic terrorist threat, according to a previously unpublicized document obtained by Yahoo News. (Read the document below.)

The FBI intelligence bulletin from the bureau’s Phoenix field office, dated May 30, 2019, describes “conspiracy theory-driven domestic extremists,” as a growing threat, and notes that it is the first such report to do so. It lists a number of arrests, including some that haven’t been publicized, related to violent incidents motivated by fringe beliefs.

The document specifically mentions QAnon, a shadowy network that believes in a deep state conspiracy against President Trump, and Pizzagate, the theory that a pedophile ring including Clinton associates was being run out of the basement of a Washington, D.C., pizza restaurant (which didn’t actually have a basement).

I doubt this will stop Trump from encouraging QAnon at his rallies.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

JerkFace

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #91 on: August 01, 2019, 08:26:24 PM »
https://news.yahoo.com/fbi-documents-conspiracy-theories-terrorism-160000507.html

The FBI for the first time has identified fringe conspiracy theories as a domestic terrorist threat, according to a previously unpublicized document obtained by Yahoo News. (Read the document below.)

The FBI intelligence bulletin from the bureau’s Phoenix field office, dated May 30, 2019, describes “conspiracy theory-driven domestic extremists,” as a growing threat, and notes that it is the first such report to do so. It lists a number of arrests, including some that haven’t been publicized, related to violent incidents motivated by fringe beliefs.

The document specifically mentions QAnon, a shadowy network that believes in a deep state conspiracy against President Trump, and Pizzagate, the theory that a pedophile ring including Clinton associates was being run out of the basement of a Washington, D.C., pizza restaurant (which didn’t actually have a basement).

I doubt this will stop Trump from encouraging QAnon at his rallies.

LOL,  it's reached Australia...   http://www.qanon.com.au/

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Bullwinkle

• Flat Earth Curator
  • "Umm, WTF ???"
« Reply #92 on: August 01, 2019, 09:01:19 PM »

LOL,  it's reached Australia...   http://www.qanon.com.au/

From your link . . .
We are anonymous; We are your friends, your family, your co-workers, and strangers alike.

Hahahahaha   co-workers.

Pubescent weirdos.

RE can never win this argument.
FE can't be disproved.

JerkFace

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #93 on: August 08, 2019, 03:44:15 PM »
I'm not sure if this is a Qanon conspiracy or not,  if not,  then it should be.   LOL.

The real reason for exhuming John Dillinger is to clone him for the job of Federal Reserve Chair.

Seems legit.

Shifter

• ASI
« Reply #94 on: August 08, 2019, 05:48:08 PM »
I'm not sure if this is a Qanon conspiracy or not,  if not,  then it should be.   LOL.

The real reason for exhuming John Dillinger is to clone him for the job of Federal Reserve Chair.

Seems legit.

Worried about you JerkWad. You have an unhealthy obsession with this weird, outlandish cult of freaks aka Qanon

It's not too late to let it go. For your own mental health you should never delve into this conspiracy group again. It's how the brainwashing starts.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #95 on: August 08, 2019, 10:11:38 PM »

Seems legit.

Worried about you JerkWad. You have an unhealthy obsession with this weird, outlandish cult of freaks aka Qanon

It's not too late to let it go. For your own mental health you should never delve into this conspiracy group again. It's how the brainwashing starts.

Maybe they killed his puppy.

Least he isn't John wick
Quote from: Jura-Glenlivet II
but no, instead, here comes the amalgamation of Ned Flanders, Bono, Ross Geller, Tim Henman, John Snow and fucking Rick Grimes’s fucking one eyed son.

JerkFace

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #96 on: August 09, 2019, 01:52:23 AM »

Seems legit.

What can I say,  I find the crazy things people believe and their reasons for those beliefs fascinating.   Speaking of which,  why are you here?  And where have you been?

JerkFace

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #97 on: August 09, 2019, 02:00:33 AM »

Seems legit.

Maybe they killed his puppy.

Least he isn't John wick

Are you sure about that?

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #98 on: August 09, 2019, 07:36:10 AM »
I love the Qanon Conspiracy. It's fascinating.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

JerkFace

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #99 on: August 11, 2019, 04:20:38 AM »
I love the Qanon Conspiracy. It's fascinating.

Quote from the linked article.  It's an alternate reality game.

"The best way to think of QAnon may be not as a conspiracy theory, but as an unusually absorbing alternate-reality game with extremely low barriers to entry. The “Q” poster’s cryptic missives give believers a task to complete on a semiregular basis. Even more so than conventional video games such as “Fortnite Battle Royale,” which rolls out new seasons with new scenarios roughly every 10 weeks, QAnon is open-ended — or it will be as long as the revelations continue."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/08/07/qanon-isnt-just-conspiracy-theory-its-highly-effective-game/?wpisrc=nl_ideas&wpmm=1

Bullwinkle

• Flat Earth Curator
  • "Umm, WTF ???"
« Reply #100 on: August 11, 2019, 05:18:25 PM »

I find the crazy things people believe and their reasons for those beliefs fascinating.

I agree with you.   ;D
RE can never win this argument.
FE can't be disproved.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #101 on: August 15, 2019, 01:41:42 PM »