Polls are open...

• 6 Replies

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
Polls are open...
« on: August 20, 2019, 07:05:45 AM »
For those who don't frequent the lower forums, voting has begun on my new name. All suggestions submitted by forum members.

Head down and cast your vote!

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=82819.0
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Re: Polls are open...
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2019, 12:51:50 PM »
The person organizes the poll isn't a fair person. he did not publish most of the recommendations in many surveys. and many times, in fact, did not accept the selected proposals. he hates this forum in fact. He is here to trolling the forum and ego satisfaction. he likes to upset people here. It's kind of sadism. I don't know why that person started such a subject, but I think he's trying to bring himself to the fore and prove that he's accomplished something. Hence I don't enter his polls about user names anymores since last one or two polls. so I suggest you take the suggestions in your own thread instead of the poll there opened by somebody else. Remember, do not trust anybody, for here, especially do not trust moderators.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2019, 10:39:21 PM »
why are you afraid to read my PM's, wise?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2019, 11:08:50 PM »
why are you afraid to read my PM's, wise?

I don't afraid of it. I am bored your tryings to bait me in your lill mind. We are not friends, you are a ranter in fact. There is nothing about you cause I trust you. You are one of the enemy team includes jroa, you, NSS and boydster. I did not ignore you to permanently ignore list, but it does not mean I trust you. Your friendly so called behaves do not change that fact, you are a ranter. Get know your statue, accept your statue, peace with your statue.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2019, 11:15:12 PM »
Well, whatever, I'm not afraid to read PM's from you.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2019, 11:25:58 PM »
Well, whatever, I'm not afraid bored to read PM's from you.

This is difference of our opinion that you are denying to accept.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2019, 09:11:03 AM »
The person organizes the poll isn't a fair person. he did not publish most of the recommendations in many surveys. and many times, in fact, did not accept the selected proposals. he hates this forum in fact. He is here to trolling the forum and ego satisfaction. he likes to upset people here. It's kind of sadism. I don't know why that person started such a subject, but I think he's trying to bring himself to the fore and prove that he's accomplished something. Hence I don't enter his polls about user names anymores since last one or two polls. so I suggest you take the suggestions in your own thread instead of the poll there opened by somebody else. Remember, do not trust anybody, for here, especially do not trust moderators.

Well, maybe you can "black list" them then.

Maybe it would be easier to compile a list of people you DO trust!

This forum is nothing but entertainment for me. Perhaps you take life a little too seriously!
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.