Dear Judge,

• 8 Replies

Hamzah

• The Exposer Of Insecurities
Dear Judge,
« on: August 19, 2019, 09:25:33 PM »
Dear Judicial branch, my topic was thrown into the trash bin recently. The topic that I made was about the special maps that ships have to carry, if the earth was flat. According to global earth deniers, the earth is flat, and if the earth is flat, therefore all the ships have to carry a special map that can navigate them through the flat earth. Recently, an Iranian ship was detained and the question was raised what was on the board. I came up with a theory that the ship had special maps that can navigate through the flat earth. The mods here, did not like the theory, and they moved it to the polluted section of the forum.

Here is the link to the topic. https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=82810.0

Please revise the topic and move my topic back to the original section of the forum.

Also, I did not receive any official warnings as to why my topic was moved.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2019, 09:33:42 PM by Hamzah »
Deaf, dumb, and blind, they will not return (to the path). Al-Baqara (The Cow) - 2:18

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
Re: Dear Judge,
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2019, 10:51:08 PM »
Although I don't agree with the conspiracy theory you're talking about, because I guess its reason something else, even so I agree your theory is possible. The moderation team which has under opposite control, carried this issue, strengthened your theory for me. If they are hiding something, then there is something to hide.
boydster the angry globalist being a mod is my red line. During he continues to be mod, others will be ignored till infinity.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2019, 01:19:33 AM »

Perhaps it was just considered bad trolling and moved accordingly, possibly due to the fact it was a poorly conceived explanation for an incident that had a geopolitical back story that made sense as much as politics does, and really didnít need the flat earth ramming in like the foot of an ugly sister to Cinderellaís shoe. 
Eagles may soar high, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

boydster

• Brute Squad Support
  • Planar Moderator
  • You keep using that word.
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2019, 04:14:17 AM »
Dear Hamzah,

The thread in question, like many of your other threads, was indeed complete nonsense and I placed it there so it could be home. I'm not sure why you are upset about not receiving a warning. I can send you a warning if it would help you with some closure.

Please stop making nonsense threads in the upper boards.

Love,
boydster
Let me explain this in a way you can understand. What you just wrote sounds exactly like something that a gay rights Portuguese Samurai would write.

Hamzah

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2019, 04:33:49 AM »
Dear Hamzah,

The thread in question, like many of your other threads, was indeed complete nonsense and I placed it there so it could be home. I'm not sure why you are upset about not receiving a warning. I can send you a warning if it would help you with some closure.

Love,
boydster

If you are a believer of flat earth, then shouldn't you be supportive of my idea? Unless, you're not a believer, are you?
Deaf, dumb, and blind, they will not return (to the path). Al-Baqara (The Cow) - 2:18

boydster

• Brute Squad Support
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2019, 04:46:12 AM »
Dear Hamzah,

Love,
boydster

If you are a believer of flat earth, then shouldn't you be supportive of my idea? Unless, you're not a believer, are you?

You keep saying things like that, but your conclusions don't follow from your premises. Look up "non sequitur." That's what your arguments are, and that kind of stuff belongs in CN.
Let me explain this in a way you can understand. What you just wrote sounds exactly like something that a gay rights Portuguese Samurai would write.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2019, 04:49:41 AM »
Dear Hamzah,

Love,
boydster

He is the opposite of flat earth believer. He is the flat earth hater.
boydster the angry globalist being a mod is my red line. During he continues to be mod, others will be ignored till infinity.

Hamzah

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2019, 05:28:30 AM »
Dear Hamzah,

Love,
boydster

You keep saying things like that, but your conclusions don't follow from your premises. Look up "non sequitur." That's what your arguments are, and that kind of stuff belongs in CN.

Wait, you don't believe that Iran had the map of flat earth on the board of that ship?

boydster

• Brute Squad Support
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2019, 05:36:15 AM »
Dear Hamzah,

Love,
boydster

Wait, you don't believe that Iran had the map of flat earth on the board of that ship?
Clearly we're done here.