Declassified Government Docs CONFIRM - FLAT Non-Rotating Earth

• 43 Replies

Plat Terra

• I am a Neutral Flat Earther
Document Dump.....It's time for the truth to be known. NASA and other Space agencies have know Earth is a Plane for decades. I too was a sheep so I know how it can make one sick to see this.

The Globe Community should spread this everywhere and demand answers for all the lies.

Grab a cup of coffee and enjoy. BTW there are many goverment links to the documents in the first video.

From the following detailed video.

Declassified Government Docs CONFIRM - FLAT Non-Rotating Earth - You can deny the reality of all of our experiments and observations to date and you can even ignore these declassified documents from NASA, the CIA, and the Russians all day long but you are just lying to yourself. It is such a pity that people will choose a LIE over the truth.

These declassified documents leave NO DOUBT that we live on a flat, non-rotating earth. But hey, stay in you stupidity if you want to - it is a free country (almost).

« Last Edit: August 18, 2019, 09:39:56 PM by Plat Terra »
The Globe community is incapable of verifying Earth has the curvature calculated through experiment or claimed by anyone. They can measure a band of helium but they can’t actually measure and verify the dictated curvature of any landmass or canal. Why not?

Re: Declassified Government Docs CONFIRM - FLAT Non-Rotating Earth
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2019, 10:36:51 PM »
It's funny how when a Round Earther uses a video, the video is either:
A) dismissed as fake; or
B) the information is twisted in such a way that it benefits the Flat earther.

But the videos that Flat Earthers show are always correct? And never is anything forged?

Anyways. I didn't watch it all, but I skipped through some parts of the first video. At 11:34, you see the following text:
"The nonlinear equations of motion used in this model are general six-degree-of-freedom equations representing the flight dynamics of a rigid aircraft flying in a stationary atmosphere over a flat, nonrotation Earth."

All that proves, is that they made a model of something but they explain how it can't be 100% correct, as they didn't take the roundness of Earth into account. It proves a round Earth in a way.

As I said, I didn't watch the whole video. I can't be bothered. But I don't want to be cherrypicking stuff either, since that is reserved for Flat Earth. I would gladly answer more questions regarding the video though. So just name something that comes up (and use a timestamp, I want to see it for myself) and I'll answer.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2019, 10:58:41 PM »
 The main purpose of the video is to make money. You can buy one of his tee shirts.

If he agreed the earth was round no one would watch his videos.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2019, 01:33:05 AM »
I enjoyed the video. Rob Skiba would be the world's best cherry picker out in the orchards if he wanted to be. (Rob only buys one type of fish to eat - flat head, he prefers his car tyres to be - flat, when he drives there's only one speed - flat out, he wears spectacles with lenses that are - flat, he dreams of having a belly that is - flat, his hairstyle is - flat top, his YouTube presentations fall - _ _ _.)

I enjoyed reading all the documents on screen, not just the bits Rob highlighted with his yellow highlighter.

It's clear the only reason there is constant reference to a flat not rotating earth in the documents, is it is with reference to a 2d computer program they were working with at the time. They were distinguishing the limitations of the 2d computer program in comparison with the actual real world.

Rob was so mesmerised with finding the word, "flat" he overlooked that tiny weeny detail....

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2019, 03:08:26 AM »
Document Dump.....It's time for the truth to be known. NASA and other Space agencies have know Earth is a Plane for decades. I too was a sheep so I know how it can make one sick to see this.

The Globe Community should spread this everywhere and demand answers for all the lies.

Grab a cup of coffee and enjoy. BTW there are many goverment links to the documents in the first video.

From the following detailed video.

Declassified Government Docs CONFIRM - FLAT Non-Rotating Earth - You can deny the reality of all of our experiments and observations to date and you can even ignore these declassified documents from NASA, the CIA, and the Russians all day long but you are just lying to yourself. It is such a pity that people will choose a LIE over the truth.

These declassified documents leave NO DOUBT that we live on a flat, non-rotating earth. But hey, stay in you stupidity if you want to - it is a free country (almost).
Not quite! But they leave no doubt that you don't know what you're talking about.

Quote from: Plat Terra
The CIA, Russia, NASA and the U.S. Army - What Do They Really Know? by Rob Skiba
No! I'm not wasting my time wading through 21 minutes of what might be biased guesses.
You list the relevant points and their place in the videos and we'll take it from there.

But for a start:
  • How much of a curve would be expected from 11.8 miles up through the tiny ports of the gondola? None!

• You hero Rob Skiba can't work what they mean by "the shape of the earth".
    No one was doubting that the earth was approximately an ellipsoid! Everyone who mattered has known that for centuries.
    What wasn't known back there were the details of how it differed from that ellipsoid.
    Now, with satellite mapping it is known that the "the shape of the earth" differs from the reference ellipsoid by only a hundred metres or do.
    Little ignorant boys like you and Rob Skiba wouldn't understand.

• Then Rob Skiba "goes to town" on the use of the word "firmament" - what joke! In the real world "firmament" just means "the heavens or sky".

Quote from: Plat Terra
Declassified Government Docs CONFIRM - FLAT Non-Rotating Earth by MrThriveAndSurvive
Run away with your silly Mr Lies And Deceive video his "Declassified Government Docs" does not "CONFIRM - FLAT Non-Rotating Earth"!

All it says is that simulations over a "FLAT Non-Rotating Earth" a much easier than over a spherical rotating Earth.
The difference is so little that the "FLAT Non-Rotating Earth" approximation is initially very useful.

Then it gets onto the Rob Skiba stuff again.

If you want more you will list the relevant points and their place in the videos and we'll take it from there.

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2019, 03:50:48 AM »
So where are the links to the documents?
The Universal Accelerator is a constant farce.

Flattery will get you nowhere.

From the FAQ - "In general, we at the Flat Earth Society do not lend much credibility to photographic evidence."

Plat Terra

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2019, 08:32:35 AM »
When are some of you here going to troll NASA and other agencies? They’re the ones who’s making rockets, planes and other equipment to operate over a stationary, non-rotating Flat Earth with a close Sun, and have been doing so for decades. 

The irony is pricless!

« Last Edit: August 19, 2019, 08:42:07 AM by Plat Terra »
The Globe community is incapable of verifying Earth has the curvature calculated through experiment or claimed by anyone. They can measure a band of helium but they can’t actually measure and verify the dictated curvature of any landmass or canal. Why not?

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2019, 09:52:58 AM »
I was wondering when these references would show up here.

I'm unconvinced due to the breadth of the conspiracy that might exist for this to be accurate, and the lack of regulation of said conspiracy to allow these things to slip through the cracks after so long with no leaks.

My guess is that an engineer used a "close enough" model to ease the mathematics; after all, the flat earth is a more elegant model and the extra layers of round earth nonsense add nothing operationally. This is indeed evidence for a flat earth - as even NASA engineers choose to use our model, not knowing they have been duped.
The illusion is shattered if we ask what goes on behind the scenes.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2019, 09:55:29 AM »
When are some of you here going to troll NASA and other agencies? They’re the ones who’s making rockets, planes and other equipment to operate over a stationary, non-rotating Flat Earth with a close Sun, and have been doing so for decades. 
Actually, that would be called being a shill for NASA.  Posting for the purpose of eliciting for a certain response is trolling.

The irony is pricless!
Yes, it is, but not for the reason you think.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2019, 09:58:47 AM »
And this NASA publication proves that friction doesn't exist.

https://apps.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a307695.pdf

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2019, 10:10:01 AM »

I'm unconvinced due to the breadth of the conspiracy that might exist for this to be accurate, and the lack of regulation of said conspiracy to allow these things to slip through the cracks after so long with no leaks.

My guess is that an engineer used a "close enough" model to ease the mathematics; after all, the flat earth is a more elegant model and the extra layers of round earth nonsense add nothing operationally. This is indeed evidence for a flat earth - as even NASA engineers choose to use our model, not knowing they have been duped.

There's nothing elegant about a pancake, Johnno. You slap strawberry jam or maple syrup on it, followed up by a big dollop of fresh cream, and eat the bastard.

Nobody has uncovered any proof of flat earth in those documents. They were using primitive computer systems.

Johnno, the only people being duped are the likes of yourself and plat terra, by con man extraordinaire Rob Skiba. I'm just sorry I provided one more view to his misguided video, which serves as a lesson on how to take things out of context to satisfy a confirmation bias.

I'd very much like to see all those "declassified" documents in full, so I can highlight all the references to our very global, very spherical, blue planet.

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2019, 10:11:31 AM »
Who the fuck is Rob Skira and how is he duping me?

I'm not sure you can make much out of those documents if you can't even read a post.
The illusion is shattered if we ask what goes on behind the scenes.

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2019, 10:23:01 AM »

The irony is pricless!

How close is the sun?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2019, 10:27:11 AM »
I'm not sure you can make much out of those documents if you can't even read a post.
It doesn't seem like Rob can make much out of those documents either.  The first document that he gets into appears to be concerning gravitational potential as it relates to the shape of the earth, not simply the shape of the earth.

« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2019, 10:37:38 AM »
Still no links? Pffft.

From the FAQ - "In general, we at the Flat Earth Society do not lend much credibility to photographic evidence."

EvolvedMantisShrimp

• Physical Comedian
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2019, 11:01:08 AM »
I'm with turtles on this. I want to see the documents.
Nullius in Verba

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2019, 11:08:21 AM »
Didn't this subject come up last year some time?
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2019, 11:09:22 AM »
At 12:09, i see the curve!
"Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

theoretical formula for Earths curvature = 8 inches multiplied by (miles squared) = inches drop from straight forward

kids: say no to drugs

« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2019, 11:16:11 AM »

Mate, Rob layed it out and you played it out, hook line and sinker. "As even NASA engineers choose to use our model, not knowing they have been duped".

The only place they would be using your flat earth model, is on their dartboard in their NASA recreation room. Well, let's be honest, aside from on a dartboard or maybe a clock face, can you think of any other use for the flat earth model?

As an actual reference map, it's total shit. Ships would be sinking and planes crashing if they put the flat earth model into actual practise for even one minute.

When I finish work in a couple of hours I'll bring your attention to all the globe earth references I saw in those documents.

Plat Terra

« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2019, 12:02:11 PM »

Mate, Rob layed it out and you played it out, hook line and sinker. "As even NASA engineers choose to use our model, not knowing they have been duped".

The only place they would be using your flat earth model, is on their dartboard in their NASA recreation room. Well, let's be honest, aside from on a dartboard or maybe a clock face, can you think of any other use for the flat earth model?

As an actual reference map, it's total shit. Ships would be sinking and planes crashing if they put the flat earth model into actual practise for even one minute.

When I finish work in a couple of hours I'll bring your attention to all the globe earth references I saw in those documents.

Please tell me, what do others do when the dominoes fall and the writing is on the wall? Do they wonder aimlessly and thinks all is fine?

« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2019, 12:06:27 PM »
Please tell me, what do others do when the dominoes fall and the writing is on the wall? Do they wonder aimlessly and thinks all is fine?

Lyrics to an Alanis Morissette song?

EvolvedMantisShrimp

• Physical Comedian
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2019, 12:16:36 PM »

They ask for the documents.
Nullius in Verba

« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2019, 12:16:58 PM »
The only place they would be using your flat earth model, is on their dartboard in their NASA recreation room.

A flat earth dart board! I like the sound of that. After a couple of years of constant use it would have almost as many holes in it as FET.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2019, 12:18:46 PM »
So where are the links to the documents?

Links to the docs are in the video description.

You know what's disappointing about this is that you and Skiba know better. I fully expect the likes of Plat to latch on to this because of the mere mention of the word "flat", but you guys have been around this stuff long enough to know it's totally an exercise in disingenuous cherry picking.

For one, these docs have been declassified forever and pop up every now and again when some noob comes along and starts salivating over what they think is a smoking gun. 

For two, if you actually read the documents, in context, rather than listen to Skiba get all hot and bothered, you'll immediately come to understand why they even reference a flat non-rotating earth.

And for three, flat earthers think that NASA is stating quite publicly that the earth is actually flat and stationary and all the while they claim NASA are liars. Strange irony in there.

But back to my main point about disappointment and context, take one of the papers regarding the SR-71 as an example. In it, it states, which is similar to the other papers cited:

"DIGITAL PERFORMANCE SIMULATION DESCRIPTION

Maneuver options include constant Mach and airspeed climbs, level accelerations, and constant g pushovers or pull-ups...

The DPS equations of motion use four assumptions that simplify the program while maintaining its fidelity for most maneuvers and applications: point-mass modeling, nonturbulent atmosphere, zero side forces, and a nonrotating Earth. The primary advantages of using the DPS over a piloted real-time simulator are that it is much easier to modify the aerodynamic and propulsion data tables, and the DPS easily allows back-to-back comparisons of vehicle performance using a maneuver flown exactly the same in each case de- spite a varying vehicle configuration."

The maneuvers being modeled have nothing to do with the shape of the earth, earth's orbit around the sun, the moon's orbit around earth, etc., Much like they also exclude from the model atmospheric turbulence and side forces. By your argument NASA is also claiming there is no such thing as wind.

It just makes for cleaner, faster, easier modeling to not include things that aren't relevant to the effort being examined. 

So yeah, it's disappointing that these more learned FEr's who know full well the context and even the science and purpose behind these documents to feed them to their more ignorant followers as genuine 'evidence' of anything. It's sad more than anything else.

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2019, 12:31:03 PM »
Your analogy with wind is in error. The strength or turbulence of the wind is not steady at all times, whereas the rotation and curvature of the earth is.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2019, 12:44:32 PM »
Your analogy with wind is in error. The strength or turbulence of the wind is not steady at all times, whereas the rotation and curvature of the earth is.

Stick a model of an SR 71 in a wind tunnel. Does a rotating spherical earth matter? No. Does turbulence and crosswind side forces matter? No, not for this particular examination. Point mass modeling is super complicated, does it matter for this? No, so ignore it too.

It's not to say none of those elements exist. They are simply not needed for this particular examination.

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2019, 12:44:40 PM »
The only place they would be using your flat earth model, is on their dartboard in their NASA recreation room.

A flat earth dart board! I like the sound of that. After a couple of years of constant use it would have almost as many holes in it as FET.

That's how wise made his map...
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2019, 01:00:33 PM »

They can't be using Rob's model because Rob doesn't have a model.  No flat earth models exist.  FE'ers have ideas for bits and pieces for several models, but nothing that could even remotely be considered a workable model.

EvolvedMantisShrimp

• Physical Comedian
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2019, 01:00:41 PM »

Wind patterns are a chaotic system. Miniscule variables can cause large changes in patterns. It's the butterfly effect.
Nullius in Verba

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2019, 01:05:30 PM »
A wind tunnel is a controlled environment suitable for scientific experiments.  The outdoors?  Not so well controlled.