What's up with the all the spam?

• 7 Replies

Hamzah

• The Exposer Of Insecurities
What's up with the all the spam?
« on: August 24, 2019, 10:46:57 PM »
What's up with all the spamming advertising topics? I'v been here on this forum for a long time and I have never seen this much spam.

« Last Edit: August 24, 2019, 10:53:49 PM by Hamzah »
Deaf, dumb, and blind, they will not return (to the path). Al-Baqara (The Cow) - 2:18

rabinoz

• Ranters
  • Real Earth Believer
Re: What's up with the all the spam?
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2019, 10:59:31 PM »
What's up with all the spamming advertising topics? I'v been here on this forum for a long time and I have never seen this much spam.
Neither have I seen it so bad. You could "Report to Moderators" or PM either Space Cowgirl or Boydster to let them deal with them.
I do when one really "blitzes the place" but haven't bothered for a while.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • V is for Viceroy
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2019, 11:32:36 PM »
Report it.  I'll get to it.

For some reason there's a delay between when a pm is sent and when I get an email about it.  But I do pay attention to those.  Unless they're from Wise.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2019, 06:20:02 AM »
I just zapped it all. They're all using the same type of email, and the ips go to Belarus. It happens now and then. When it happens in the middle of the night, it takes a while longer for someone to get to it.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Hamzah

• The Exposer Of Insecurities
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2019, 06:21:47 AM »
I just zapped it all. They're all using the same type of email, and the ips go to Belarus. It happens now and then. When it happens in the middle of the night, it takes a while longer for someone to get to it.

I suggest you to reshuffle moderators. Get rid of 1 or 2 moderators who does not engage in flat earth talk and appoint 1 or 2 who is active during when everyone asleep at your time. Also, you do not want to have many moderators. They will end up harassing the users.
Deaf, dumb, and blind, they will not return (to the path). Al-Baqara (The Cow) - 2:18

Bullwinkle

• Flat Earth Curator
  • "Umm, WTF ???"
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2019, 06:23:49 AM »
I killed 6 or 7 overnight.

(on Bloodydecks I got paid bling   >:()
RE can never win this argument.
FE can't be disproved.

boydster

• Brute Squad Support
  • Planar Moderator
  • You keep using that word.
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2019, 06:37:30 AM »
Do I hear speak of a mutiny, Sir Hamzah? I challenge you to play Werepenguin and let fate decide our destiny!
Let me explain this in a way you can understand. What you just wrote sounds exactly like something that a gay rights Portuguese Samurai would write.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2019, 08:18:58 AM »
BOYDSTER IS THE DANGER!
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.