yeah

• 5 Replies
yeah
« on: January 23, 2007, 03:17:18 AM »
"cancer" does not exist. it is a conspiracy.

the government will infect people it doesnt like with a "cancer" as well as an amnesia drug, when they find out something that the government doesnt want them to know. it slowly kills them.

anyone you know with cancer, or who has died from it, are victims of the government's conspiracy. they do not have a tumour, they have been infected by government agents. if they say this is untrue, it is either because of the amnesia drug, or because they are lying to you.

someone will probably close this thread saying i am offensive and insensitive. but that is just because they are part of the conspiracy too. closing this thread will only prove me right. i seriously, genuinely, solelmly believe this. i swear on my life.

Masterchef

• Rabble rabble rabble
yeah
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2007, 05:28:33 AM »
Thats nice.

yeah
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2007, 07:21:08 AM »
haha. i LOVE the way they just ignore these and lock them because they are "offensive". they cannot give a good reason why this is wrong and FE is right. fools.

Quote from: "obcrock"

There is a reason, we just dont know, see my FAQ

Q:What is the motivation for this conspiracy

A:there could be many reason, money, power, embaresment, but we are sure the conspiracy exists because it is the only logical answer

it is a conspiracy. it is not real. but we dont know why there is a conspiracy.
you see, same logic both ways. FE and tumours.
tf?

?

joffenz

• The Elder Ones
yeah
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2007, 07:40:36 AM »
Quote from: "Ezkerraldean"
haha. i LOVE the way they just ignore these and lock them because they are "offensive". they cannot give a good reason why this is wrong and FE is right

I find it difficult to ignore a thread and lock it at the same time.

yeah
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2007, 07:42:44 AM »
please can you say why you accept FE but reject this? i seriously want to know. i just spam it because i NEVER get an answer.

whoops, wrong letter. now read it.
tf?

midgard

yeah
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2007, 08:06:44 AM »
Quote from: "Ezkerraldean"
please can you say why you accept RE but reject this? i seriously want to know. i just spam it because i NEVER get an answer.

I don't accept either RE or that.

I accept Flat Earth because I've seen the Ice Wall then carried out a few simple experiments to confirm the flatness of the earth.