Well after years it finally works.

• 91 Replies

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
Re: Well after years it finally works.
« Reply #60 on: October 04, 2019, 02:28:44 AM »

Does it have any effect on you that everything you have said in this thread so far is either bullshit or a bold faced lie?

That is conjecture.

You are assuming facts not in evidence.
You have not established any factual basis for your claim.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #61 on: October 04, 2019, 02:36:18 AM »

Does it have any effect on you that everything you have said in this thread so far is either bullshit or a bold faced lie?

That is conjecture.

Just shut the fuck up will you. I am not in the mood for your sad self tonight, don't feel like entertaining it. Everything I just said is easily proven, Google will help you. Just because you are too stupid to know or too much of a liar is not my problem.
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #62 on: October 04, 2019, 02:47:20 AM »

That is conjecture.

Just shut the fuck up will you. I am not in the mood for your sad self tonight, don't feel like entertaining it. Everything I just said is easily proven, Google will help you. Just because you are too stupid to know or too much of a liar is not my problem.

I'll let you go you when I get you to the leader. No gaff.
Counts as a catch and release.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #63 on: October 04, 2019, 02:51:25 AM »
I'll let you go you when I get you to the leader. No gaff.
Counts as a catch and release.

So is this your way of saying everything you have said in this thread is a lie or you have no fucking clue what you are talking about?

I am betting a combo of both. Now quit shitting this thread up

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #64 on: October 04, 2019, 03:00:01 AM »
No, I'm saying you will bite troll feathers.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #65 on: October 04, 2019, 03:39:42 AM »

Pathetic

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #66 on: October 04, 2019, 04:23:35 AM »

Pathetic

Catch and Release.   ;D

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #67 on: October 04, 2019, 07:40:11 AM »
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #68 on: October 04, 2019, 11:08:58 AM »

Pathetic

Catch and Release.   ;D

I see you are still spreading the lie about no gas flow in a vacuum. Too much of a do nothing loser to know and a liar to look it up. Geez my tax dollars hard at work, geez.

For the posters who are actually honest, cold plasma nitriding is done under a vacuum. That is the process I was doing when I posted the picture in the OP. I was nitrating some bits for an oil rig, testing pump and gas flow.

I have always like the cool glow it makes as a reaction.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #69 on: October 04, 2019, 07:54:21 PM »
When was the last time you called the bomb squad because you found a 30 year old hidden bottle of picric acid?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #70 on: October 04, 2019, 08:36:23 PM »
When was the last time you called the bomb squad because you found a 30 year old hidden bottle of picric acid?

I know that stuff is dangerous, and definitely not to pour it down the drain ha ha ha.

Does it become more volatile with age?

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #71 on: October 04, 2019, 09:18:34 PM »
You don’t want it to dry out.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Bom Tishop

« Reply #72 on: October 04, 2019, 09:35:40 PM »
You don’t want it to dry out.

Isn't it basically just explosive salts at that point? If I remember correctly that's why you don't want to pour it down copper or iron.

Where did you find that at?

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #73 on: October 04, 2019, 11:07:13 PM »
It’s not a salt.

The property has 15 buildings. Many from the 40’s. There is all sorts of hidden gems.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Denspressure

• What do you, value?
« Reply #74 on: October 05, 2019, 02:14:13 AM »
Gah! why didn't I think of that?

If its possible to lay it on its side, this would make the setup a lot easier. Now all you need is a simple slide, no complicated vertical shit!

You said it could theoretically pull a vacuum of 10-6, what? PSI, TORR?

What kind of vacuum have you pulled so far without concerns for structural integrity? Wouldn't want to risk damaging your asset because some internet weirdo's doubt basic science.

I got a high end computer setup, have rendered 4K video's as you've seen. It all depends how far you wanna go.
Do you want to stay simple, one or two camera's running over the length of the experiment. A simple video, to the point.

Or do you wanna go make it a full-on production, with multiple shots, camera angles, cuts, epic suspenseful music. Different shots and recordings of parts like the chamber, pump, console, engine. I would be all for that.

You know, if you really want get the larger flat earth community's attention it may be a good idea to make a trailer sort of thing. Basically you assembling the chamber and pulling a vacuum with some cool stuff inside like water or a balloon. If you get enough footage and shots of the different parts I can create a 2-4 minute trailer to build up hype and maybe get attention of some of the bigger YT channels and guys in FE. I know the setup and engine is still in the dev state but just showing such a large chamber should get us some attention.

« Last Edit: October 05, 2019, 02:16:46 AM by Denspressure »
):

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #75 on: October 05, 2019, 03:23:18 AM »
Judging by the welding around the vessel I'd say the structural integrity should not be in question, at all.
It's also not about pulling a vacuum, because pulling a vacuum implies sucking out atmosphere and anyone should know it's not about sucking but about allowing the pressure inside the vessel to expand out of the vessel by means of a pump to push back external atmosphere to allow it.

However, without arguing this it's about the strength of pump and as many experiments that can be done from that point on.

Clarity needs to be of the utmost importance, so real time has to be just that, along with clear and perfectly followed instructions for all experiments..

Denspressure

• What do you, value?
« Reply #76 on: October 05, 2019, 04:44:31 AM »
Oh sceppy, how I love that you have been insulting CFC forever, doubting he even has a facility to do his job.

And now, like a cockcroach coming out from the cracks, start making demands.

Sure, raw footage will be provided also. Don't you worry, we know your mind can't handle aesthetic cuts!

Why must be it 'perfect' ? is this just an arbitrary demand you are booming from the sky, so whenever something is not to your liking, you can scowl foul? How very much in-character of you! HAHAHAGo ahead, post us some of your perfectly, clearly defined experiments.

We're waiting.

« Last Edit: October 05, 2019, 04:47:36 AM by Denspressure »
):

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #77 on: October 05, 2019, 04:45:20 AM »
Judging by the welding around the vessel I'd say the structural integrity should not be in question, at all.
It's also not about pulling a vacuum, because pulling a vacuum implies sucking out atmosphere and anyone should know it's not about sucking but about allowing the pressure inside the vessel to expand out of the vessel by means of a pump to push back external atmosphere to allow it.

However, without arguing this it's about the strength of pump and as many experiments that can be done from that point on.

Clarity needs to be of the utmost importance, so real time has to be just that, along with clear and perfectly followed instructions for all experiments..

You just negated any all experiments right here: It's also not about pulling a vacuum, because pulling a vacuum implies sucking out atmosphere and anyone should know it's not about sucking but about allowing the pressure inside the vessel to expand out of the vessel by means of a pump to push back external atmosphere to allow it.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #78 on: October 06, 2019, 01:17:04 AM »
Oh sceppy, how I love that you have been insulting CFC forever, doubting he even has a facility to do his job.

And now, like a cockcroach coming out from the cracks, start making demands.

Sure, raw footage will be provided also. Don't you worry, we know your mind can't handle aesthetic cuts!

Why must be it 'perfect' ? is this just an arbitrary demand you are booming from the sky, so whenever something is not to your liking, you can scowl foul? How very much in-character of you! HAHAHAGo ahead, post us some of your perfectly, clearly defined experiments.

We're waiting.

Feel free to spout anything you want but also stick to what's been said.
I don't trust anyone to just knock up any experiment and say it did this or that, unless I can verify it in such a way as to make it as difficult as possible to be manipulated.

If that vessel is put on show in order for it to be used for evacuation purposes then I'm sure CFC won't have any issues in following a set pattern laid out for experiments.

No real need for you get yourself worked up about it...you should (if you're genuine) be happy to do what's required, as you appear to have thrown your helmet into the ring.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2019, 09:57:58 PM by sceptimatic »

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #79 on: October 06, 2019, 01:18:24 AM »

You just negated any all experiments right here: It's also not about pulling a vacuum, because pulling a vacuum implies sucking out atmosphere and anyone should know it's not about sucking but about allowing the pressure inside the vessel to expand out of the vessel by means of a pump to push back external atmosphere to allow it.
Nahhh, I haven't.
It doesn't matter how people think their vacuum is created with the vessel it only matters in  how the experiment goes in terms of what we're all arguing about with rockets and all kinds of stuff.

Nice try to get out of it though.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #80 on: October 06, 2019, 02:40:56 AM »

Nahhh, I haven't.
It doesn't matter how people think their vacuum is created with the vessel it only matters in  how the experiment goes in terms of what we're all arguing about with rockets and all kinds of stuff.

Nice try to get out of it though.

Paranoia runs deep. No trying to get out of anything. Just want to be clear for your folk. A vacuum is a vacuum. So any experiment in a vacuum should be just that. I don't think anyone around here has a desire to 'fake' anything. That's not the starting point, nor end point.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #81 on: October 06, 2019, 05:26:17 AM »

Paranoia runs deep. No trying to get out of anything. Just want to be clear for your folk. A vacuum is a vacuum. So any experiment in a vacuum should be just that. I don't think anyone around here has a desire to 'fake' anything. That's not the starting point, nor end point.
Maybe scepticism may run deep with some stuff...but not paranoia. And for good reason as far as I'm concerned.
Too many yarns appear to have been spun to cater for an end product shown to be a realistic adornable item.

A low pressure is a low pressure but if the low pressure shows a so called theory to be incorrect, it can and certainly will be fudged in order to nullify the truth. That's how I view it in the many scenarios I've seen being pout to the so called test, whether it's Brian Cox and his little crew or mythbusters and their crew...etc.....etc....etc.

So just accept that things can and will be altered to show something different.
Whether CFC can get in the right people to aid him in proving a truth of any experiment put before him, remains to be seen. I hope he allows this to happen.

The issue is in getting one or two people from either side to verify experiments...obviously starting with the rocket that is basically mentioned as the main of why the vessel is apparently going to be used.

Denspressure

• What do you, value?
« Reply #82 on: October 06, 2019, 02:16:17 PM »
Go ahead then dipsht, for starters: How about you define exactly the requirements for the chamber and its adjacent parts.
):

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #83 on: October 06, 2019, 03:46:02 PM »
Hello friends. Let's remember when we are, and when we are not, in Angry Ranting please. Keep it civil.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #84 on: October 07, 2019, 10:00:40 PM »
How about you define exactly the requirements for the chamber and its adjacent parts.
I will when I get feedback from CFC.

Denspressure

• What do you, value?
« Reply #85 on: October 08, 2019, 09:57:43 AM »
Your whole tirade is about to reach its crescendo. I wonder how this will end for you.
What you will make of it.

We'll see.

Make it enjoyable so you'll leave some emotional impact behind.
):

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #86 on: October 08, 2019, 12:37:37 PM »
It will end like last time: “You didn’t do exactly what I said to do so your experiment is invalid.” 
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Bom Tishop

« Reply #87 on: October 09, 2019, 01:58:28 AM »
How about you define exactly the requirements for the chamber and its adjacent parts.
I will when I get feedback from CFC.

I am all for making the experiment as transparent as humanly possible. Listening to everyone's suggestions in doing that and removing any possibility of "trickery", which can of course only be done with full transparency.

This involves cameras, angles, rocket design (the rocket itself as well as it's holder etc) and really anything else.

Though making a clear top for the unit, that would be further than I want to go. This is the only thing so far I am not willing to put the time and money into.

Denspressure

• What do you, value?
« Reply #88 on: October 09, 2019, 12:48:34 PM »
CFC,

Just in case it ends up in your spam, I've send you a PM with some private matters. You may want to read it.

Dens
):

Bom Tishop

« Reply #89 on: October 09, 2019, 12:59:42 PM »
CFC,

Just in case it ends up in your spam, I've send you a PM with some private matters. You may want to read it.

Dens

Got it. Reply sent