Well after years it finally works.

• 90 Replies

Denspressure

• What do you, value?
Re: Well after years it finally works.
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2019, 01:11:05 AM »
Amazing chamber! I would like to propose an observation! Something that has been bothering me for some time. And I am dying to find out. It would take a bit of setup and maybe a camera inside the chamber too, I can buy a GoPro for you for this, should work in a vacuum!

If you got the time I'll propose it here.
░░░░░░█░░░░░░
░░░█░░▓░░█░░░
░░░▓░░▓░░▓░░░
█░░▒▒▒▓▒▒▒░░█
▓░░░░░▓░░░░░▓
▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒
░░░░░░▓░░░░░░
░░█▓▒▒▓▒▒▓█░░
░░░░░▓░▓░░░░░
░░░░▓░░░▓░░░░
░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░░

Denspressure

• What do you, value?
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2019, 06:26:38 AM »
Ah, you are chicken fried clucker? Then you know what I was talking about!

Can you tell me some of the specs of the chamber? How strong of a vacuum it can create, for how long?
░░░░░░█░░░░░░
░░░█░░▓░░█░░░
░░░▓░░▓░░▓░░░
█░░▒▒▒▓▒▒▒░░█
▓░░░░░▓░░░░░▓
▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒
░░░░░░▓░░░░░░
░░█▓▒▒▓▒▒▓█░░
░░░░░▓░▓░░░░░
░░░░▓░░░▓░░░░
░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░░

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2019, 05:42:42 AM »
Amazing chamber! I would like to propose an observation! Something that has been bothering me for some time. And I am dying to find out. It would take a bit of setup and maybe a camera inside the chamber too, I can buy a GoPro for you for this, should work in a vacuum!

If you got the time I'll propose it here.

If you have a go pro already we can trade that for the Scarlett (was going to send that to you anyways). If you don't already have a go pro, I don't want you to buy one, as I know you are working on building up your own projects
Quote from: Jura-Glenlivet II
but no, instead, here comes the amalgamation of Ned Flanders, Bono, Ross Geller, Tim Henman, John Snow and fucking Rick Grimesís fucking one eyed son.

Denspressure

• What do you, value?
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2019, 06:02:34 AM »
I don't have one, sorry. But they should work, GoPros have been used on high altitude balloons and sounding rockets for years now.

Some questions, any calculations on how much a complete burn of the rocket will compromise the vacuum due to the expansion of gasses. I presume it will be negligible?

It may help to keep the vacuum pumps running so they can pump out the gas created by the rocket, is this possible?

How strong is the vacuum it can create?

How are you going to show its really a vacuum? you know how flat earthers are, they'll say whatever gauge you use has been hacked! and if its off-frame, they sure as hell won't trust it. Perhaps something simple that can be seen in the frame, like a balloon or bottle of water (The latter will '"boil" in a vacuum.) It sound stupid, I know, but you know how these people are. They'll likely say you faked something even if everything is continuous and in one frame!

What kind of rocket are you going to use? it may need fuel and oxidizer, so fireworks isnt going to work! (No oxygen!) and an ignition.

How will you show the rocket has thrust?

It would be useful to also do an engine burn under atmospheric pressure, so we can compare them with an engine burn under a vacuum.

How will you place the rocket? if the vacuum pump is connected to the top or bottom of the cylinder, it may be best to point the rocket in that direction.

The nozzle should be placed as far from the chamber wall as possible, so we know it isn't hitting the wall. Actually, it may be useful to put it at different distances from the wall so we can see if it matters, and how much. If it doesn't you have an argument against the people who will claim its hitting the wall.
░░░░░░█░░░░░░
░░░█░░▓░░█░░░
░░░▓░░▓░░▓░░░
█░░▒▒▒▓▒▒▒░░█
▓░░░░░▓░░░░░▓
▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒
░░░░░░▓░░░░░░
░░█▓▒▒▓▒▒▓█░░
░░░░░▓░▓░░░░░
░░░░▓░░░▓░░░░
░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░░

Denspressure

• What do you, value?
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2019, 03:28:34 AM »
Can you specify the strongest vacuum it can pull as a meaningfull unit of pressure? PSI, Torr, atm. Don't know which one is best!

Can you share some concept ideas about the engine?

People have told me they don't want the nozzle to be blocked by some kind of seal to build up gas mixture, because then the thrust would come from pushing against and breaking the seal? Wouldn't really work in my opinion, thrust would fail as soon as the seal is broken if this was the case.

Just some thought.

I could post your video's on my channel if you want, would give me some exposure also!

░░░░░░█░░░░░░
░░░█░░▓░░█░░░
░░░▓░░▓░░▓░░░
█░░▒▒▒▓▒▒▒░░█
▓░░░░░▓░░░░░▓
▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒
░░░░░░▓░░░░░░
░░█▓▒▒▓▒▒▓█░░
░░░░░▓░▓░░░░░
░░░░▓░░░▓░░░░
░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░░

Bom Tishop

« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2019, 06:20:19 PM »
Oh hey dens, I haven't checked this thread much. I will get back to it shortly as angry ranting as been taking my time here today.
but no, instead, here comes the amalgamation of Ned Flanders, Bono, Ross Geller, Tim Henman, John Snow and fucking Rick Grimesís fucking one eyed son.

« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2019, 05:16:17 AM »
Can't wait to see the pictures.

Is it still in Texas?

I can come down and take some photos for proof.

I will even film it.
The NIST report(s) never went through what we would call peer review (Much like an FAA crash report doesn't either). But reports based upon NIST findings have.

Bullwinkle

• Flat Earth Curator
  • "Umm, WTF ???"
« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2019, 12:00:40 AM »

Is it still in Texas?

I will even film it.

Hahahahaha, you know it will never happen.   ::)
RE can never win this argument.
FE can't be disproved.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2019, 01:53:44 PM »
Can you specify the strongest vacuum it can pull as a meaningfull unit of pressure? PSI, Torr, atm. Don't know which one is best!

People have told me they don't want the nozzle to be blocked by some kind of seal to build up gas mixture, because then the thrust would come from pushing against and breaking the seal? Wouldn't really work in my opinion, thrust would fail as soon as the seal is broken if this was the case.

Just some thought.

I could post your video's on my channel if you want, would give me some exposure also!

I don't know what the maximum is, never tried...I think theoretically maybe 10-7, 10-8, but there really is not reason to pull down to the maximum. It's unnecessary stress for no reason.

I have been gathering ideas for on how to perform the experiment, and what skeptics would accept as a real experiment.

That would would be cool if you could do the video work and post it.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2019, 01:55:40 PM »

Is it still in Texas?

I will even film it.

You are always welcome, I am in Dallas. There are pictures on the first page

Is it still in Texas?

I will even film it.

Just because you do nothing with your life doesn't mean everyone is like that.

I built the fucking thing...that was the hard part.

Now limp elsewhere

Denspressure

• What do you, value?
« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2019, 08:49:51 AM »

Just some thought.

I don't know what the maximum is, never tried...I think theoretically maybe 10-7, 10-8, but there really is not reason to pull down to the maximum. It's unnecessary stress for no reason.

I have been gathering ideas for on how to perform the experiment, and what skeptics would accept as a real experiment.

I can do the video editing work for you. Here is some of the stuff I did for fun.:

The first one is done (About 300 photos) the second one almost...

I have been thinking about a peculiar which would allow you to place the engine upwards almost on the bottom.

Tada:

The entire engine and fuel setup is put on the orange carrier. This is kept in place by the blue bars with brown wheels in-between. Without the pars I would think it would angle in one direction.
The carrier is attached by the red wire, goes over a roller to the other side and connects to a green bar for measurements. I suppose this can be anything, electronic or analog. Analog may be better so it can stretch and allow the carrier to move downwards to give more visuals clues on what is happening.

Something like this: https://americanweigh.com/product_info.php?products_id=378

There is a yellow spring at the bottom to keep it from touching the floor or going beyond the range of the scale and pulling stuff apart.

Problems are, the top of the carrier will be pulled to the left as it wants to angle to the direction of the weight of the engine. Don't know if the pressure forced on the bars by the wheels to keep it straight will cause too much friction for it to move.

And everything has to fit on the carrier. If its too heavy for the sale, multiple scales may need to be used or there needs to be some kind of counterweight.

Benefit is that you have an enormous range if you place it in the middle.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2019, 08:51:59 AM by Denspressure »
░░░░░░█░░░░░░
░░░█░░▓░░█░░░
░░░▓░░▓░░▓░░░
█░░▒▒▒▓▒▒▒░░█
▓░░░░░▓░░░░░▓
▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒
░░░░░░▓░░░░░░
░░█▓▒▒▓▒▒▓█░░
░░░░░▓░▓░░░░░
░░░░▓░░░▓░░░░
░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░░

Bullwinkle

• Flat Earth Curator
  • "Umm, WTF ???"
« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2019, 10:28:18 PM »

Is it still in Texas?

I will even film it.

Is it still in Texas?

I will even film it.

Now limp elsewhere

All you needed was a 2 foot pipe and a vacuum pump.   ::)

FE can't be disproved.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2019, 10:39:38 PM »

Is it still in Texas?

I will even film it.

Is it still in Texas?

I will even film it.

Now limp elsewhere

All you needed was a 2 foot pipe and a vacuum pump.   ::)

It's the OCD.

Always get carried away. Plus, it has more than one use now

?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2019, 11:56:56 PM »
DO IT!

Issues, I don't know how to use video editing software well enough to sustain a quality YouTube channel.

Windows are small

So I would need to figure out some way to take good video. Maybe some magnet holders for GoPro's?

Simply would be nice to have a partner that knows video editing, YouTube etc.
Is this a chamber for evacuation of pressure, specifically or something else?

Bom Tishop

« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2019, 12:12:51 AM »

Scepti!!!! It's always great when you pop up from time to time.

I use it for testing prototypes at different atmospheres and temps, cold plasma nitriding and a few other odd ball things.

A little bit overkill for my needs but got a little carried away. Though I sized it down from the original design. Ran into problems that was not worth rectifying

Bom Tishop

« Reply #45 on: October 04, 2019, 12:33:19 AM »

Just some thought.

I can do the video editing work for you. Here is some of the stuff I did for fun.:

The first one is done (About 300 photos) the second one almost...

I have been thinking about a peculiar which would allow you to place the engine upwards almost on the bottom.

Tada:

The entire engine and fuel setup is put on the orange carrier. This is kept in place by the blue bars with brown wheels in-between. Without the pars I would think it would angle in one direction.
The carrier is attached by the red wire, goes over a roller to the other side and connects to a green bar for measurements. I suppose this can be anything, electronic or analog. Analog may be better so it can stretch and allow the carrier to move downwards to give more visuals clues on what is happening.

Something like this: https://americanweigh.com/product_info.php?products_id=378

There is a yellow spring at the bottom to keep it from touching the floor or going beyond the range of the scale and pulling stuff apart.

Problems are, the top of the carrier will be pulled to the left as it wants to angle to the direction of the weight of the engine. Don't know if the pressure forced on the bars by the wheels to keep it straight will cause too much friction for it to move.

And everything has to fit on the carrier. If its too heavy for the sale, multiple scales may need to be used or there needs to be some kind of counterweight.

Benefit is that you have an enormous range if you place it in the middle.

It would be great having help on the video editing and posting etc. I bet we can work some sort of fun barter. You help me with that and I will do some experiments you want to see. It doesn't have to involve the chamber if you have other stuff you want to do.

As for the idea you have for the rocket. I like the idea. Once there is an agreement of a basic design I will draw something up in solid works and go from there

Bullwinkle

• Flat Earth Curator
  • "Umm, WTF ???"
« Reply #46 on: October 04, 2019, 12:40:39 AM »

I use it for testing prototypes at different atmospheres and temps, cold plasma nitriding and a few other odd ball things.

A little bit overkill for my needs but got a little carried away. Though I sized it down from the original design. Ran into problems that was not worth rectifying

So, you got finally got the proper city permits to build and use a tool?
FE can't be disproved.

?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #47 on: October 04, 2019, 12:48:00 AM »

Is there no way you can add support to the side in order to lay the vessel down horizontally and also add in a 3 inch thick near clear acrylic lid and seal plus clamps to the larger opening you see at the top, which would naturally be horizontal if you lay the vessel down on its side.

You see, you don't need to bolt down the lid, Just clamp it and the evacuation of pressure will cause the atmosphere to seal the lid from outside.

You'd have a fantastic viewing platform to see in directly and still have the side windows to see anything move, such as a rocket.

The experiments you can do would be much clearer in terms of this.
We could put this to use. I have a lot of stuff to put to you to try if you're willing.

As for video editing, there needs to be clock references, gauge references and also clear views of a low pressure evacuation showing its ability to work before anything is allowed to be experimented on.... and only when this is satisfied should any experiment begin... and begin immediately in view of it working.

This isn't about you being a liar or anything, it's about clarity for all us sceptics.
If you're willing to go to this trouble to verify your side or at least verify a truth, then you can go a long way in putting a lot of issues to bed.

You have to understand it has to absolutely stand up to scrutiny from outside in, in terms of me and others who cannot physically be there, but it would be great if some sceptics or even one from here, along with a globalist from here who can actually physically be there with you to verify outcomes of varying experiments over a set period of time.

Are you happy to do this?

Bullwinkle

• Flat Earth Curator
  • "Umm, WTF ???"
« Reply #48 on: October 04, 2019, 12:58:53 AM »
Is BHS trying to prove rockets work or don't work in a vacuum?
FE can't be disproved.

?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #49 on: October 04, 2019, 01:08:42 AM »
Is BHS trying to prove rockets work or don't work in a vacuum?
He was trying to prove they do work in a vacuum, iirc.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #50 on: October 04, 2019, 01:08:50 AM »

You have never owned a mechanical engineering firm, you have no idea the amount of regulations and permits..not to mention the taxes and fees that are involved every year.

Especially when you include some of the fuels, metals and chemicals I work with.

I always wonder if you tap yourself on the back when you think you have made a good post?

Bom Tishop

« Reply #51 on: October 04, 2019, 01:14:05 AM »

Is there no way you can add support to the side in order to lay the vessel down horizontally and also add in a 3 inch thick near clear acrylic lid and seal plus clamps to the larger opening you see at the top, which would naturally be horizontal if you lay the vessel down on its side.

You see, you don't need to bolt down the lid, Just clamp it and the evacuation of pressure will cause the atmosphere to seal the lid from outside.

You'd have a fantastic viewing platform to see in directly and still have the side windows to see anything move, such as a rocket.

We could put this to use. I have a lot of stuff to put to you to try if you're willing.

As for video editing, there needs to be clock references, gauge references and also clear views of a low pressure evacuation showing its ability to work before anything is allowed to be experimented on.... and only when this is satisfied should any experiment begin... and begin immediately in view of it working.

This isn't about you being a liar or anything, it's about clarity for all us sceptics.
If you're willing to go to this trouble to verify your side or at least verify a truth, then you can go a long way in putting a lot of issues to bed.

You have to understand it has to absolutely stand up to scrutiny from outside in, in terms of me and others who cannot physically be there, but it would be great if some sceptics or even one from here, along with a globalist from here who can actually physically be there with you to verify outcomes of varying experiments over a set period of time.

Laying it on it's side is not an issue.

However, changing anything structural will pose a problem. I am not sure I would be willing to make a new lid or not. I would have to do the math first.

Everything else is no problem. Constant uncut video monitoring of whatever people determine important and how they would consider honest.

Also, it's not "my side". I will accept whatever results come from it. My side is truth. As I told ck a bit ago, I would actually prefer rockets don't work in a vacuum. Think of what that actually means...it would be life changing.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #52 on: October 04, 2019, 01:15:08 AM »
Also, yes for the small looking Glass I really wasn't going to have anything viewing through that. Was going to put a camera or two just in the chamber.

Bullwinkle

• Flat Earth Curator
  • "Umm, WTF ???"
« Reply #53 on: October 04, 2019, 01:24:01 AM »

You have never owned a mechanical engineering firm, you have no idea the amount of regulations and permits..not to mention the taxes and fees that are involved every year.

Especially when you include some of the fuels, metals and chemicals I work with.

I always wonder if you tap yourself on the back when you think you have made a good post?

City authority ends at the electric room.

You don't need a permit to plug in a welder or a plasma cutter
or a CNC or an electric typewriter.
You also don't need a permit for a vacuum.

YOU DO NOT NEED A PERMIT TO PLUG IN A SHOP TOOL.

And, which fuels, metals and chemicals interfered with you getting a vacuum permit.

FE can't be disproved.

?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #54 on: October 04, 2019, 01:29:26 AM »

Laying it on it's side is not an issue.

However, changing anything structural will pose a problem. I am not sure I would be willing to make a new lid or not. I would have to do the math first.

Everything else is no problem. Constant uncut video monitoring of whatever people determine important and how they would consider honest.

Also, it's not "my side". I will accept whatever results come from it. My side is truth. As I told ck a bit ago, I would actually prefer rockets don't work in a vacuum. Think of what that actually means...it would be life changing.
You don't need to change the set up of your lid. All you need to do when using it as an evacuation chamber is to take off the original bolted down lid and have a thick acrylic lid made to fit that circle, plus a simple seal of some kind.
The external atmosphere will do the sealing of it once you start allowing evacuation of matter from inside.

The only thing to do is to make a cradle for resting the vessel on, on it's side or weld a few runners on the side in order for it to be lowered and resting on the runners.

As for the camera's, you could set up inside and out just for clarity. Simply cheap web cam type camera would suffice.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #55 on: October 04, 2019, 01:38:55 AM »
City authority ends at the electric room.

You don't need a permit to plug in a welder or a plasma cutter
or a CNC or an electric typewriter.
You also don't need a permit for a vacuum.

YOU DO NOT NEED A PERMIT TO PLUG IN A SHOP TOOL.

And, which fuels, metals and chemicals interfered with you getting a vacuum permit.

Lol, you have no clue what so ever you are talking about. (Which I already knew)

The city does not what so ever end at the electric pole (lol, that's not even owned by the city)...if you want your certificate of occupancy for your stated business (if you can even get zoning for it), you have guidelines to follow.

It starts with structural, plumbing, electrical and general. That is just for starters...when you have a business like my mechanical engineering firm, you have many other hoops to jump through, plus taxes and fees. You have the state, federal, epa etc all wanting their money and guidelines you have to follow.

Why don't you stick with talking shit about nothing....as you have zero clue what you are talking about per the norm.

Oh, and a vacuum chamber that has gaseous fuel running though it has to have its own certification.

Bullwinkle

• Flat Earth Curator
  • "Umm, WTF ???"
« Reply #56 on: October 04, 2019, 01:44:06 AM »

Oh, and a vacuum chamber that has gaseous fuel running though it has to have its own certification.

So, your vacuum tank can draw a vacuum while being full of full of gaseous fumes?

Do you actually think people are stupid enough to believe you?

FE can't be disproved.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #57 on: October 04, 2019, 01:50:09 AM »

So, your vacuum tank can draw a vacuum while being full of full of gaseous fumes?

Why don't you check out cold plasma nitriding....I will wait dip shit.

You disappoint me so often it makes me sad.

Bullwinkle

• Flat Earth Curator
  • "Umm, WTF ???"
« Reply #58 on: October 04, 2019, 02:14:36 AM »

Why don't you check out cold plasma nitriding....I will wait dip shit.

You disappoint me so often it makes me sad.

OK, now we need a surveyor to find the goal post.
FE can't be disproved.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #59 on: October 04, 2019, 02:18:24 AM »
OK, now we need a surveyor to find the goal post.

What the fuck does that even mean?

Does it have any effect on you that everything you have said in this thread so far is either bullshit or a bold faced lie?

You must be like boydster and have no mirrors in your shack