Why are we dreaming?

• 3 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
Why are we dreaming?
« on: October 08, 2019, 11:34:29 PM »
The dream is that those who manage the simulation try to direct us by sending a message to our subconscious.

It is said that dreams can be things we hide in our subconscious. This is not true. Sometimes we see ourselves in dreams, the same character as us, sometimes different character. The important thing here is to get our soul used to the next event.

For example;

If you're loyal to your partner and the adolescents who run the simulation want you to cheat on your partner, you'll dream about cheating on your partner on consecutive days. Adolescents who manage the simulation will continue this torture and subconscious management work until you decide to cheat your partner.

If you have never had a drink, if the adolescents who lead the simulation want you to drink; they do this. In your dream, you see yourself drinking and doing what you enjoy most with it. in this case, the message "drinking is good" is given to your subconscious. you are prevented from remembering your dreams in order to forget this harassment. the actual event part of the dream is erased, but the subconscious part is left as it is.

you can refuse to sleep and dream. but in this case, the amount of energy entering your body will be reduced, your system will be forced to close and you will be forced to close your eyes even if you do not want. As soon as you close your eyes, the subliminal messages of adolescent managers will appear in a few seconds. If you don't want to spend time in a dream, do this before going to bed: "Dear adoloscent creaters, Do what you want in give me subconscious messages in a few minutes and wake me up. I don't want to waste my time with this nonsense". Or simply, "dear adoloscent dream makers, give me a break, I don't want to deal with your nonsence".
The moment you are closest to victory is the moment you are most desperate. Take note of wise with you, not with them.

http://www.unz.com/article/the-moon-landing

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
Re: Why are we dreaming?
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2019, 10:13:56 AM »
Should this not be under philosophy?

Lorddave

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2019, 11:05:18 AM »
Wise is a strange man.
He needs to lay off the Opium, I think.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2019, 01:58:03 AM »
Should this not be under philosophy?

I guess it was so but I may be wrong on this.

I am a strange man.
I need to lay off the Opium, I think.

Corrected.
The moment you are closest to victory is the moment you are most desperate. Take note of wise with you, not with them.

http://www.unz.com/article/the-moon-landing