When pi is not 3.14

• 6 Replies

Shifter

• ASI
When pi is not 3.14
« on: September 30, 2019, 08:43:10 PM »
This babe totally gets it.

Why the hell did PBS end such a great series anyway? At least we still have Space Time. Gabe Perez and Matt O'Dowd are legends.

boydster

• Planar Moderator
Re: When pi is not 3.14
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2019, 08:55:33 PM »
You, sir, have excellent taste in YouTube. Cheers.

mak3m

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2019, 01:24:33 PM »
Lol good vid, real face palm, when you realise you have doggedly only been considering euclidean geometry

So when I ask you about PHEW ive been asking the wrong question, i should forget PI and ask you what your metric is.

Nice
You have to learn to reply without quoting a long previous answer.

Bullwinkle

• Flat Earth Curator
  • "Umm, WTF ???"
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2019, 11:39:02 PM »
So, we blame taxi drivers?
RE can never win this argument.
FE can't be disproved.

Shifter

• ASI
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2019, 02:53:51 AM »
Lol good vid, real face palm, when you realise you have doggedly only been considering euclidean geometry

So when I ask you about PHEW ive been asking the wrong question, i should forget PI and ask you what your metric is.

Nice

PHEW isn't my invention, it's Danangs. We'll have to ask him next time he comes on to spam his PHEW crap  8)

mak3m

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2019, 03:19:54 AM »

Nice

PHEW isn't my invention, it's Danangs. We'll have to ask him next time he comes on to spam his PHEW crap  8)

FFS this is becoming a habit, and it always seems to be you, apologies again chap  :)

But you are on your last warning, if I mistakenly assume/accuse you of a position again you have to accept it  ;)

But point still stands, good vid which demonstrates how you can easily slip into mistaking something as a constant, which it is but only in one frame of reference.
You have to learn to reply without quoting a long previous answer.

Danang

• Everything will be "Phew" in its time :')
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2019, 02:14:46 PM »
"Everything Will be Phew in its Time" 8)
TRY: Phew = 3.17157 (for C) and (Curved Grided) South Pole Centered FE Map AKA Phew FE Map and Downwards Universal Deceleration.

Phew's Silicon Valley: https://gwebanget.home.blog/