flight times
« Reply #90 on: January 18, 2007, 01:09:07 PM »
BUMB

cmon boys

midgard

flight times
« Reply #91 on: January 19, 2007, 05:33:42 AM »
Quote from: "timewarp"
I want an answer from them, or an admission.

I admit that you don't realise you have been fooled and misguided by lies taught in schools pushed by the conspiracy. I admit that the earth is flat and that anyone who says otherwise is clearly delusion. I admit that I am always right... especially when I'm wrong. Finally, I admit to stealing a chocolate bar from the school canteen when I was younger.

Was that what you were after?

flight times
« Reply #92 on: January 19, 2007, 08:43:00 AM »
Quote from: "midgard"
I want an answer from them, or an admission.

I admit that you don't realise you have been fooled and misguided by lies taught in schools pushed by the conspiracy. I admit that the earth is flat and that anyone who says otherwise is clearly delusion. I admit that I am always right... especially when I'm wrong. Finally, I admit to stealing a chocolate bar from the school canteen when I was younger.

Was that what you were after?

So now you call math a lie? Good job. :roll:
Proof that the FE model is bogus (read through the thread, or skip to page five for the math):
http://theflatearthsociety.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7929&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Masterchef

• Rabble rabble rabble
flight times
« Reply #93 on: January 19, 2007, 10:51:25 AM »

Mathematics were invented to support the conspiracy. So was history, science and the English language.

flight times
« Reply #94 on: January 19, 2007, 11:36:08 AM »
Quote from: "Masterchief2219"

Mathematics were invented to support the conspiracy. So was history, science and the English language.

And lo and behold, you are supporting the conspiracy.

If you were serious about that, I really do pity you.
Proof that the FE model is bogus (read through the thread, or skip to page five for the math):
http://theflatearthsociety.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7929&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

flight times
« Reply #95 on: January 19, 2007, 03:07:34 PM »

So math, history, science and the English language all weren't around back when people still believed that the Earth was flat?

?

RESOCR

• I argue for stress relief!
flight times
« Reply #96 on: January 19, 2007, 05:06:17 PM »
Quote from: "Nunquam"

So math, history, science and the English language all weren't around back when people still believed that the Earth was flat?

well mathematics and science first helped sway people that it was round, so that is the thinking.
Quote from: ice wall gard 469320
Quote from: Tom Bishop
Atmosphere gets thinner with altitude
And so does your theory

flight times
« Reply #97 on: January 19, 2007, 05:45:13 PM »
Quote from: "RESOCR"

well mathematics and science first helped sway people that it was round, so that is the thinking.

damn facts!

Masterchef

• Rabble rabble rabble
flight times
« Reply #98 on: January 19, 2007, 06:55:16 PM »

Actually, no they didn't. At least not in the way that they do now.

But I was joking when I said that.

flight times
« Reply #99 on: January 19, 2007, 07:18:14 PM »

Actually, no they didn't. At least not in the way that they do now.

But I was joking when I said that.

That's a relief. It's hard to tell on these forums.

flight times
« Reply #100 on: January 23, 2007, 07:08:33 AM »
i've brought up things like this before and they never answer. this can be seen as an admission that they don't actually know and that their model cannot explain it. they refuse to comment in any way to try and save face by making it seem like they just haven't come across the thread yet. with that done, they go downstairs and grope some chained-up abducted 4-year-old boys.
tf?

Masterchef

• Rabble rabble rabble
flight times
« Reply #101 on: January 23, 2007, 08:17:12 AM »
Quote from: "Ezkerraldean"
...this can be seen as an admission that they don't actually know...

Or you can see it for what it really is. They are ignoring you because you are a troll.

flight times
« Reply #102 on: January 23, 2007, 08:23:48 AM »
Quote from: "Ezkerraldean"
...this can be seen as an admission that they don't actually know...

Or you can see it for what it really is. They are ignoring you because you are a troll.

i never used to be. i came here first actually wanting to find some stuff out, se why people think this sort of stuff. then when it became clear that they just ignore everything scientific you post then i just got bored and started trolling/spamming. they ignored me before that.
tf?

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
  • GPS does not require satellites.
flight times
« Reply #103 on: January 23, 2007, 11:04:46 AM »
Then why do you come back?

"I haven't been wrong since 1961, when I thought I made a mistake."
        -- Bob Hudson

flight times
« Reply #104 on: January 23, 2007, 01:59:05 PM »
He seeks love and acceptance  :twisted:

flight times
« Reply #105 on: January 23, 2007, 07:53:34 PM »
Go to hell Ezkerraldean.

I have cancer and I don't know what would disgust me more... the thought that you actually believe any of your conspiracy crap or if you think it's funny.

Masterchef

• Rabble rabble rabble
flight times
« Reply #106 on: January 25, 2007, 10:52:00 AM »
Quote from: "EnCrypto"
Go to hell Ezkerraldean.

I have cancer and I don't know what would disgust me more... the thought that you actually believe any of your conspiracy crap or if you think it's funny.

I don't see how your cancer is relevant to the rest of your statement. :?

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
  • GPS does not require satellites.
flight times
« Reply #107 on: January 25, 2007, 10:59:33 AM »
Quote from: "EnCrypto"
Go to hell Ezkerraldean.

I don't see how your cancer is relevant to the rest of your statement. :?

Ezkerraldean has posted numerous times that cancer doesn't exist, as a way of mocking FE.  It was stupid the first time he did it, and it still is.

"I haven't been wrong since 1961, when I thought I made a mistake."
        -- Bob Hudson

?

BOGWarrior89

• We are as one.
flight times
« Reply #108 on: January 25, 2007, 11:58:21 AM »
Quote from: "obcrock"
BUMB

Lysdexic much?