Poll

Who's responsible for Epstein's fate?

The Clinton's have obviously suicided him like so many others!
4 (19%)
Trump has maga'd him to death!
2 (9.5%)
I believe the official story that it's just a suicide.  I also believe that bedsheets melt at 900 degrees.
3 (14.3%)
He's not dead.  The body was a fake and this was an elaborate escape.
4 (19%)
Epstein used his powers as a pedophile indigo child to ascend to space like L Ron Hubbard.
8 (38.1%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Jeffrey Epstein conspiracy theories

• 78 Replies

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
Re: Jeffrey Epstein conspiracy theories
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2019, 10:59:29 AM »

Tim Pool gets in on the conspiracy!
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • V is for Viceroy
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2019, 11:05:46 AM »
What's unique about this is that conspiracy theorists on the left and the right can get in on the action since Epstein had well documented ties to both Trump and Clinton.

Where is Alex Jones when we need him?!
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2019, 11:06:15 AM »
I think everyone is into on this conspiracy tbh.

But the funny thing is that all the anonymous supersoldiers investigating pizzagate never even talked about Epstein a few years ago, even though it was all public information lol.
It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Who wants to be a firefly and who wants to be a blue whale?
-Sceptimatic

Please do not jizz to win an argument.
-Crutonius

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from.
-Inty (again)

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2019, 11:06:38 AM »
If anyone is interested in what anonymous has to say about Epstein https://twitter.com/hashtag/OpDeathEaters?src=hashtag_click
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Pezevenk

« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2019, 03:13:58 AM »
Lmao the doctor supervising Epstein's autopsy is the same guy who investigated the JFK and MLK murders. You can't make this shit up, it's like they're intentionally trying to make it as suspicious as possible.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Baden
-Intikam

-Sceptimatic

-Crutonius

-Inty (again)

« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2019, 03:16:37 AM »
He's 85!
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2019, 03:29:42 AM »
Well, he wasn't on suicide watch, he was mysteriously taken off it a couple of days before his death. And people heard 'shrieking and yelling' coming from his cell on the morning of his death, but that was totally the guards yelling 'breathe, Epstein, breathe!'
I don't see what could possibly be suspicious.

Bullwinkle

• Flat Earth Curator
  • "Umm, WTF ???"
« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2019, 03:42:05 AM »
He served life in prison.
RE can never win this argument.
FE can't be disproved.

Lorddave

« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2019, 03:54:16 AM »
I heard his neck was broken....
While he was kneeling...

Bullwinkle

• Flat Earth Curator
  • "Umm, WTF ???"
« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2019, 04:20:27 AM »
I heard he chewed off his own dick
RE can never win this argument.
FE can't be disproved.

Pezevenk

« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2019, 06:02:32 AM »
Well, he wasn't on suicide watch, he was mysteriously taken off it a couple of days before his death. And people heard 'shrieking and yelling' coming from his cell on the morning of his death, but that was totally the guards yelling 'breathe, Epstein, breathe!'
Wait, who are you?
-Intikam

-Sceptimatic

-Crutonius

-Inty (again)

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2019, 06:39:52 AM »
Wait, who are you?
Slemon.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2019, 06:58:56 AM »
There was a politifact article in the paper today fact checking the conspiracy! lol

Pezevenk

« Reply #43 on: August 15, 2019, 08:01:02 AM »
Wait, who are you?
Slemon.
I can't keep track of all the changing usernames.
-Intikam

-Sceptimatic

-Crutonius

-Inty (again)

JerkFace

• Looking for Occam
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Pezevenk

« Reply #46 on: August 15, 2019, 10:17:59 AM »
I think at this point the crackpot theory is that there is no conspiracy.
-Intikam

-Sceptimatic

-Crutonius

-Inty (again)

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter

John Davis

• Secretary Of The Society
  • Administrator
  • Most Prolific Scientist, 2019
« Reply #48 on: August 15, 2019, 11:52:27 AM »
A conspiracy around this seems silly; its far more likely he offed himself or a guard did it because he was a disgusting person.
Quantum Ab Hoc

Pezevenk

« Reply #49 on: August 15, 2019, 12:54:32 PM »
It is kinda funny being on the FES forum and reading a post about how a conspiracy around the death of Epstein is silly lol.
-Intikam

-Sceptimatic

-Crutonius

-Inty (again)

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #50 on: August 15, 2019, 12:57:59 PM »
From what I've heard, the mortality rate for sex offenders in prison is disproportionately high, especially for pedophiles.
https://abcnews.go.com/US/prison-living-hell-pedophiles/story?id=90004
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

The Real Celine Dion

• Use as directed
« Reply #51 on: August 15, 2019, 01:08:05 PM »
But the question is, can someone break bones in their neck from doing what Epstein allegedly did--wrapping the sheet around his neck, tying it to the bunk bed, and slowly falling forward to asphyxiate himself.
You just got Weskered, bitches!

Pezevenk

« Reply #52 on: August 15, 2019, 01:09:26 PM »
From what I've heard, the mortality rate for sex offenders in prison is disproportionately high, especially for pedophiles.
https://abcnews.go.com/US/prison-living-hell-pedophiles/story?id=90004
Yes, usually because people kill them etc.

No one was in the cell.

They pulled him out of suicide watch for an unknown reason.

They put him in a cell on his own against protocol (he was supposed to be in a cell with another prisoner to watch him if he tries to off himself).

The guards were not watching him, again against protocol.

Apparently there was no surveillance camera either?

Autopsy shows a bone broke which doesn't usually break in cases of suicide by hanging but does break by strangulation. Also even in the cases where that bone does break by hanging it requires more force.

His trial wasn't over yet and he probably had things to tell which would implicate a lot of people.

His connections to powerful individuals are well known.

He also has suspected connections to intelligence agencies.

There is a good chance he had dirt on a lot of people.

At this point I am 90% sure he was either killed to shut his mouth and send message to everyone else involved in the case to shut up and be careful, or at least someone payed or convinced the guards to look away while he offed himself.

-Intikam

-Sceptimatic

-Crutonius

-Inty (again)

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • V is for Viceroy
« Reply #53 on: August 15, 2019, 01:12:07 PM »
When you're hanging someone you're intentionally trying to break their neck to kill them.  You want a solid knot and the rope tied to a very sturdy place.  Then you need a jump from a few feet up in the air.  Exactly how high depends on the weight of the person being hanged.  To low will fail to break the neck and cause a slow and painful suffocation death.  To high will pull a head clean off.

If someone has suffocated to death while hanging then that's a botched execution.

Pezevenk

« Reply #54 on: August 15, 2019, 01:29:06 PM »
When you're hanging someone you're intentionally trying to break their neck to kill them.  You want a solid knot and the rope tied to a very sturdy place.  Then you need a jump from a few feet up in the air.  Exactly how high depends on the weight of the person being hanged.  To low will fail to break the neck and cause a slow and painful suffocation death.  To high will pull a head clean off.

If someone has suffocated to death while hanging then that's a botched execution.
It's common for people who hang themselves to death to die by suffocation, they don't always have enough drop distance to break their necks. That particular bone doesn't typically break in cases of hanging. Epstein supposedly hanged himself by kneeling from his bed. Idk how feasible it is to break your neck like that.
-Intikam

-Sceptimatic

-Crutonius

-Inty (again)

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • V is for Viceroy
« Reply #55 on: August 15, 2019, 01:39:28 PM »

It's common for people who hang themselves to death to die by suffocation, they don't always have enough drop distance to break their necks. That particular bone doesn't typically break in cases of hanging. Epstein supposedly hanged himself by kneeling from his bed. Idk how feasible it is to break your neck like that.

Maybe a bunk bed if he pulled his legs up and jumped off.  I'll have to see if I can find a picture of this cell.

Another thought I just had, maybe this was an autoerotic asphyxiation related death.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #56 on: August 15, 2019, 01:40:53 PM »
It's crazy this has joined people who believe in conspiracy theories and those that don't....

I didn't think there was something that could do that (I mean it's obvious there is foul play in this)
Quote from: Crutchwater
Quote from: FlatOrange
You can't murder a suicide victim
Tell that to Epstein!

Pezevenk

« Reply #57 on: August 15, 2019, 01:57:04 PM »

Maybe a bunk bed if he pulled his legs up and jumped off.  I'll have to see if I can find a picture of this cell.

Another thought I just had, maybe this was an autoerotic asphyxiation related death.
I don't think cells have something on the ceiling to hang yourself from. I think the story is that he tied the sheets around a bar and kneeled forward.
-Intikam

-Sceptimatic

-Crutonius

-Inty (again)

The Real Celine Dion

• Use as directed
« Reply #58 on: August 15, 2019, 02:57:44 PM »

I don't think cells have something on the ceiling to hang yourself from. I think the story is that he tied the sheets around a bar and kneeled forward.

Correct, I'm no doctor but to me it would take more force than that to break a neck vertebrae.
You just got Weskered, bitches!

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #59 on: August 15, 2019, 02:58:42 PM »
But the question is, can someone break bones in their neck from doing what Epstein allegedly did--wrapping the sheet around his neck, tying it to the bunk bed, and slowly falling forward to asphyxiate himself.

Apparently yes.  Bones (including neck bones) tend to get more brittle with age and such fractures are not uncommon in suicides.
While there's still no indication of foul play, questions have been swirling around the death of Epstein since last Saturday when he was found unresponsive in his federal jail cell. But experts say the disclosure that he broke his hyoid bone, a small horseshoe-shaped bone near the base of the human jaw, provides no reason to doubt that Epstein killed himself.

"It wouldn’t be out of the realm of possibilities, with no evidence of foul play, that he hanged himself and got the hyoid fracture that way,” said NBC News medical correspondent Dr. John Torres. "That wouldn’t be unusual."

Torres said hyoid fractures grow more likely for older adults and studies show them to occur in roughly 25 percent of hanging deaths and 35 percent of strangulation deaths.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.