What proof that Nicola Tesla invented the UFO technology??

• 45 Replies

Danang

• Everything will be "Phew" in its time :')
What proof that Nicola Tesla invented the UFO technology??
« on: August 05, 2019, 06:07:18 PM »
Can general people get access to know through internet about any invention/patent?

I don't believe Tesla invented UFO Technology by the way.

If "anti gravity" technology was mentioned in relation of UFO Technology, that's a pure scam.

Gravity doesn't exist. Even journals mentioning gravity were dismissed.

The founder of UFO technology must be someone unknown.

If till a few years ago (around 2016) people still guessed the technology behind UFO aircraft, that's simply a proof that the founder of UFO is not Tesla.

I also tried to guess the UFO Technology back then. And I concluded UFO TECHNOLOGY IS JUST LIKE HELICOPTER TECHNOLOGY

So for sure I am not the founder of UFO technology, instead, I'm just the ACCURATE GUESSER of the UFO Technology.

By the way, how many companies have steal this idea of mine??

So don't steal, if you wanna survive your success.  8)
« Last Edit: August 05, 2019, 07:01:15 PM by Danang »
• South Pole Centered FE Map AKA Phew FE Map
• Downwards Universal Deceleration.

Phew's Silicon Valley: https://gwebanget.home.blog/

Danang

Re: What proof that Nicola Tesla invented the UFO technology??
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2019, 06:45:57 PM »
It's like helicopter technology. The blades lies at underneath the body

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2019, 06:46:30 PM »
Who claimed that Tesla invented UFO technology? ???
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Danang

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2019, 06:58:46 PM »

It's from random news or posts on the internet ;D

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2019, 08:14:17 PM »

Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Heavenly Breeze

• Pegasus from Gaul
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2019, 08:52:18 PM »
Without comments

http://yarkov.org/reptilija/

There is also the English version.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2019, 08:55:27 PM by Heavenly Breeze »
The earth believes, because magic exists!

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2019, 11:00:35 PM »

Methinks whiteman talk with forked tongue!

But on such serious matters let "who is widely recognised as one of the most influential scientists of all time and a key figure in the scientific revolution" throw the casting vote:

“Of course you can believe everything you read in the Internet ;) Except the bits that are false.”
                                                                                       - Sir Isaac Newton

So the Ayes have it!

Plat Terra

• I am a Neutral Flat Earther
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2019, 11:06:06 PM »

But on such serious matters let "who is widely recognised as one of the most influential scientists of all time and a key figure in the scientific revolution" throw the casting vote:

“Of course you can believe everything you read in the Internet ;) Except the bits that are false.”
                                                                                       - Sir Isaac Newton

So the Ayes have it!

Aren't you on the Internet? But it's doesn't apply to you, right?
The Globe community is incapable of verifying Earth has the curvature calculated through experiment or claimed by anyone. They can measure a band of helium but they can’t actually measure and verify the dictated curvature of any landmass or canal. Why not?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2019, 11:33:23 PM »
Can general people get access to know through internet about any invention/patent?
Yes, you can search the US Patent Office or look at some sites that list them with links.
Here's one: Inventions & Experiments of Nikola Tesla.

Quote from: Danang

No, I "don't believe Tesla invented UFO Technology" either but there is this website that has a lot of information on his inventions:
Quote from: Frank G. Carpenter
tesla universe INVENTIONS OF TESLA

Mother Earth Put to Work.
“By this invention every live part of Mother Earth's body would be brought into action. Energy will be collected all over the globe in amounts small or large, as it may exist, ranging from a fraction of one to a few horse power or more. Every water fall can be utilized, every coal field made to produce energy to be transmitted to vast distances, and every place on earth can have power at small cost. One of the minor uses might be the illumination of isolated homes. We could light houses all over the country by means of vacuum tubes operated by high frequency currents. We could keep the clocks of the United States going and give everyone exact time; we could turn factories, machine shops and mills, small or large, anywhere, and I believe could also navigate the air."

Transmission of Intelligence.
One of the most important features of this invention,” said Mr. Tesla, “will be the transmission of intelligence. It will convert the entire earth into a huge brain, capable of responding in every one of its parts. By the employment of a number of plants, each of which can transmit signals to all parts of the world, the news of the globe will be flashed to all points. A cheap and simple receiving device, which might be carried in one's pocket, can be set up anywhere on sea or land, and it will record the world's news as it occurs, or take such special messages as are intended for it.
So it certainly looks as though Tesla believed the earth to be a Globe.

The link,  tesla universe, is to the main site with further links to much of Tesla's writings and inventions.

Plat Terra

• I am a Neutral Flat Earther
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2019, 11:35:40 PM »

- Sir Isaac Newton

So the Ayes have it!

Please don't disrespect my president like that. MAGA!

Rotation, as in circular orbit above the the Plane.

The Globe community is incapable of verifying Earth has the curvature calculated through experiment or claimed by anyone. They can measure a band of helium but they can’t actually measure and verify the dictated curvature of any landmass or canal. Why not?

Danang

« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2019, 11:53:14 PM »
"Internet and schools are similar. Believe everything from both sources, and you got the truth." -- Frank Sinatra

Danang

« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2019, 11:58:23 PM »
Yes, you can search the US Patent Office or look at some sites that list them with links.
Here's one: Inventions & Experiments of Nikola Tesla.

Quote from: Danang

No, I "don't believe Tesla invented UFO Technology" either but there is this website that has a lot of information on his inventions:
Quote from: Frank G. Carpenter
tesla universe INVENTIONS OF TESLA

Mother Earth Put to Work.
“By this invention every live part of Mother Earth's body would be brought into action. Energy will be collected all over the globe in amounts small or large, as it may exist, ranging from a fraction of one to a few horse power or more. Every water fall can be utilized, every coal field made to produce energy to be transmitted to vast distances, and every place on earth can have power at small cost. One of the minor uses might be the illumination of isolated homes. We could light houses all over the country by means of vacuum tubes operated by high frequency currents. We could keep the clocks of the United States going and give everyone exact time; we could turn factories, machine shops and mills, small or large, anywhere, and I believe could also navigate the air."

Transmission of Intelligence.
One of the most important features of this invention,” said Mr. Tesla, “will be the transmission of intelligence. It will convert the entire earth into a huge brain, capable of responding in every one of its parts. By the employment of a number of plants, each of which can transmit signals to all parts of the world, the news of the globe will be flashed to all points. A cheap and simple receiving device, which might be carried in one's pocket, can be set up anywhere on sea or land, and it will record the world's news as it occurs, or take such special messages as are intended for it.
So it certainly looks as though Tesla believed the earth to be a Globe.

The link,  tesla universe, is to the main site with further links to much of Tesla's writings and inventions.

This is internet, right? Should I believe it? ~

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2019, 12:02:13 AM »
"Internet and schools are similar. Believe everything from both sources, and you got the truth." -- Frank Sinatra
In both cases you need to be very selective about what you believe.
The internet contains close to the "sum of human knowledge" but it also contains close to all the false information out there.

And Frank Sinatra would be way down on my list of credible sources.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2019, 12:03:03 AM »

Either prove that "Newton and others falsified the moon's rotation" or admit that you are making up fairy tales again.

« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2019, 02:03:53 AM »
You know Plat, lying and giving false information as facts doesn't help your case.

Danang, using false information from the internet doesn't help your case.

It makes you flat earthers look bad.

Danang

« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2019, 03:14:52 AM »
Danang, using false information from the internet doesn't help your case.

It makes you flat earthers look bad.

Which false information is it? Be specific please.

« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2019, 06:31:22 AM »
"Copulate women, aquire currency" - Mahathma Gandhi

Sry I thought we post nonsense here

kopfverderber

• Globularist
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2019, 07:28:21 AM »
Without comments

Those mummies are fake. They have been assembled by unscrupulous people using animal parts and stolen mummy parts from Peru.

The head of that mummy has been done with a Llama skull.

You will find more information in this link:
https://modestomontoya.me/2018/12/14/paleontologo-rodolfo-salas-en-contra-de-la-pseudociencia-y-el-fraude-de-las-momias-alienigenas-de-nazca-y-del-proyecto-de-ley-n-3112-2017-cr-ver-video/

You must gather your party before venturing forth

Heavenly Breeze

• Pegasus from Gaul
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2019, 08:42:57 AM »
Without comments

Those mummies are fake. They have been assembled by unscrupulous people using animal parts and stolen mummy parts from Peru.

The head of that mummy has been done with a Llama skull.

You will find more information in this link:
https://modestomontoya.me/2018/12/14/paleontologo-rodolfo-salas-en-contra-de-la-pseudociencia-y-el-fraude-de-las-momias-alienigenas-de-nazca-y-del-proyecto-de-ley-n-3112-2017-cr-ver-video/

Thanks for the information. But I did not believe her at all. The fact is that all the rebuttals are the same as the rebuttals of the giants. I think you need to study sources more reliably. For example, do you believe that 300 years ago there was a nuclear war? Or the fact that recently the moon Fata fell to the ground? About the fact that our earth had three moons, it was even written in the Bible and confirmed by archaeological finds. Our ancestors had calendars where three moons were indicated and the year was only 360 days. These are official finds and a proven fact. Do you hear anyone talking about this? No, they hide it, and the one who says it. They laugh at him. So with those mummies, other similar mummies were found, even a living creature was recently discovered. And filmed on video. So what? They kept it secret and then began to laugh. So about Koshcheev - this is not a myth, it is written in the Vedas, and we see them live.

kopfverderber

• Globularist
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2019, 10:51:10 AM »
Thanks for the information. But I did not believe her at all. The fact is that all the rebuttals are the same as the rebuttals of the giants. I think you need to study sources more reliably. For example, do you believe that 300 years ago there was a nuclear war? Or the fact that recently the moon Fata fell to the ground? About the fact that our earth had three moons, it was even written in the Bible and confirmed by archaeological finds. Our ancestors had calendars where three moons were indicated and the year was only 360 days. These are official finds and a proven fact. Do you hear anyone talking about this? No, they hide it, and the one who says it. They laugh at him. So with those mummies, other similar mummies were found, even a living creature was recently discovered. And filmed on video. So what? They kept it secret and then began to laugh. So about Koshcheev - this is not a myth, it is written in the Vedas, and we see them live.

You keep postings your fantasies in every thread, even though they don't seem to be related to the topic at hand or to FE in any way.  Answering your question, no I don't believe any of these things you write, except when you say that people laugh at it, that bit seems legit.
You must gather your party before venturing forth

« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2019, 11:52:02 AM »

So you can only get out when the blades have stopped spinning? And the centre of balance is below the centre of gravity? And it can only land on really flat ground? And the undercarriage is complicated?

Sounds like a rubbish helicopter to me, can't imagine why anyone would develop that.
The Universal Accelerator is a constant farce.

Flattery will get you nowhere.

From the FAQ - "In general, we at the Flat Earth Society do not lend much credibility to photographic evidence."

Heavenly Breeze

• Pegasus from Gaul
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2019, 01:26:44 PM »

You keep postings your fantasies in every thread, even though they don't seem to be related to the topic at hand or to FE in any way.  Answering your question, no I don't believe any of these things you write, except when you say that people laugh at it, that bit seems legit.

Unfortunately, all very serezno, and directly treats the discussed subjects. For example this subject. We had technologies that allowed people to fly to other worlds. And the found bodies prove that we had other life forms, with other technologies. Tesla only reproduced a part of ancient technologies having transformed them. He thought out nothing itself, thought up more true as to use those technologies in already our time. Just none of you learn history. And then you are surprised and why the earth flat is considered...

Danang

« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2019, 04:49:29 PM »

So you can only get out when the blades have stopped spinning? And the centre of balance is below the centre of gravity? And it can only land on really flat ground? And the undercarriage is complicated?

Sounds like a rubbish helicopter to me, can't imagine why anyone would develop that.

I don't talk about specific, technical technology anymore since 2018. Idea stealers are everywhere and they'll be responsible for their crimes, sooner or later.  8)

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2019, 04:56:28 PM »

He probably means this thing:

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2019, 07:18:40 PM »

- Sir Isaac Newton

So the Ayes have it!

Though all of those "quotes" were rather obviously simply jokes but to reinforce the point the the Internet contains both good and bad information.
So of course it applies to me.
That is why I try to provide evidence backing up what I say. That's something that you never seem to bother about.
And I try to get that evidence from things easily verified or from sources that I trust.

Heavenly Breeze

• Pegasus from Gaul
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2019, 08:21:58 PM »

- Sir Isaac Newton

So the Ayes have it!

Though all of those "quotes" were rather obviously simply jokes but to reinforce the point the the Internet contains both good and bad information.
That is why I try to provide evidence backing up what I say. That's something that you never seem to bother about.
And I try to get that evidence from things easily verified or from sources that I trust.

If you choose an official source. That in 90% is a lie. To trust a lie - not reasonably anyway.

Macarios

« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2019, 08:28:58 PM »

- Sir Isaac Newton

So the Ayes have it!

If you choose an official source. That in 90% is a lie. To trust a lie - not reasonably anyway.

What is "official" ?
I don't have to fight about anything.
These things are not about me.
When one points facts out, they speak for themselves.
The main goal in all that is simplicity.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2019, 09:10:54 PM »
If you choose an official source. That in 90% is a lie.
Do you have proof of that claim?

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2019, 11:18:56 PM »

www.uspto.gov

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2019, 11:54:52 PM »
There's also this which lists all of Tesla's patents and patent submissions for the US, UK & Canada:

https://teslaresearch.jimdo.com/list-of-tesla-patents/