An IMPOSSIBLE hoax

• 54 Replies
An IMPOSSIBLE hoax
« on: August 03, 2019, 12:51:25 PM »
For the earth to be flat, one has to believe that photos of the earth from satellites or spacecraft are all hoaxes. Which then requires the belief that NASA is engaged in a gigantic hoax, in cooperation with Russia, Japan, India, China; any country or company engaged in launching satellites (or pretending to).

Not to mention all the scientists, engineers, equipment builders, and company managers from all over the world, having to be in on the scam. Oh -- let's not forget all the politicians from these countries cooperating on the hoax too

And not one single investigative journalist in all the years since Sputnik has managed to uncover the hoax.  Not a single leak from hundreds of thousands of co-conspiring people from around the world -- not a single one has admitted and provided documentation verifying the grand multi-national hoax.

Such a grand, kept-secret hoax is IMPOSSIBLE.

NASA is not a hoax.  Satellites are real. The images are real. The earth is not flat.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
Re: An IMPOSSIBLE hoax
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2019, 01:41:23 PM »
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=71053.msg1921467#msg1921467

Get new material, or at least spruce up what you've already got.

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2019, 02:54:06 PM »
Quote from: Jane link=topic=82634.msg2192384#msg2192384 date=1564864883
[/quote
Yes, you have done some nice work summarizing things. But I am more interested in people trying to explain how they think such a massive hoax as I described is remotely possible.

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2019, 02:55:48 PM »
Good idea. Stop appealing to old, outdated arguments which have already been refuted.

If you want to link to them, why not link to where they have been brought up in the debate forum where they have been torn to shreds already.

Believing a hoax this large and long lasting hasn't fallen apart would be insanity, especially as there is no motivation for it at all. (And no, what you linked to has already been refuted; like you said, get new material or at least spruce up what you've already got.)

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2019, 03:03:31 PM »
Believing a hoax this large and long lasting hasn't fallen apart would be insanity, especially as there is no motivation for it at all. (And no, what you linked to has already been refuted; like you said, get new material or at least spruce up what you've already got.)
If it's been addressed, those responses plainly aren't in the OP's knowledge given their post. Instead of nebulous appeals to unstated threads, how about moving the conversation along like I did?

Seriously, you need to listen to one of the countless times I point out to you that you being able to respond to the arguments in the compendium is the point. They aren't the end of a discussion, they're meant to actually prompt it so there's something to help people who make arguments actually make them even vaguely relevant to what FEers believe. I'm not you, I'm not talking just to hear myself speak, I'm providing summaries so that people can actually respond and address them.
The conspiracy would not need coordination among multiple countries and there's no reason to believe that politicians would even know. Given the OP makes no indication as to why any of that is wrong, my link seems a valid response. If you are capable of responding, or if you do want to link to where this discussion's been had before, do it! That would be the point of my post. The forum is called debate because it is for debate. Why does that annoy you so much?

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2019, 03:18:04 PM »
If it's been addressed, those responses plainly aren't in the OP's knowledge given their post.
No, there is nothing about their post that shows they don't know of those responses.

how about moving the conversation along like I did?
Low effort posting of a link to already refuted information doesn't move the conversation along.

Seriously, you need to listen to one of the countless times I point out to you that you being able to respond to the arguments in the compendium is the point.
So you repeatedly object to REers bringing up the same old arguments, which FEers haven't been able to address, but are happy to bring up the same old arguments which REers have already addressed?
If you wanted them to be the start you would include the refutations, otherwise the same arguments can be made against you.

The conspiracy would not need coordination among multiple countries
Except when the different countries cooperate with each other such as one country launching a satellite which another country then directly communicates with.
How would that work without coordination among the countries?

Again, all of that in your compendium has already been brought up and refuted.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2019, 03:20:04 PM »
Again, all of that in your compendium has already been brought up and refuted.
None of which has been presented by the OP. They presented their argument with absolutely no indication they had even heard of a word of what FEers believe on these grounds. Stop getting so mad at the concept of a debate.

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2019, 05:06:11 PM »
None of which has been presented by the OP. They presented their argument with absolutely no indication they had even heard of a word of what FEers believe on these grounds.
Like I said, the exact same thing can be stated about you with your links to your repository, where you present the exact same nonsense with absolutely no indication that they had even heard of a word of what REers believe on those grounds.

And of course, when people do start bringing up what FEers have said, without the FEers saying it, you object to that as well.
You would claim they are arguing against points that no one has brought up.
It seems you just want to attack any argument a REer makes against the FE.

And why tell me to add to the conversation when you then just ignore what I say?

All the information you have linked too has already been refuted.
It is nothing more than a collection of baseless claims.
There is no motivation to fake it, as there is no profit to be gained and the political risks would be far too great.

The weak conspiracy involving only space travel simply doesn't work due to the mountains of other evidence of Earth being round. And no "honest mistakes" wouldn't cut it. There are so many other areas involved that would need to be in on the conspiracy, such as those installing satellite dishes, shipping companies, airlines, and so on, and it would require mutual cooperation as I have already shown.

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2019, 05:26:24 PM »
We already have examples of the ability of the US to keep information from the public.

Hundreds of thousands of engineers worked on nuclear weapons. Yet it's designed in such a way that those engineers only have a small piece of a larger contraption and don't know any secret information if value. Dozens of "contractor companies" are involved in the process, but it doesn't mean that any contracting company really knows anything.

Even if there was a leak, it would be dealt with. There aren't any US state secrets on the internet. Top secret things are not found. If there were a case of someone telling a state secret, it would be erased from the internet, legally. The US, and to an extent the UN, can control what is and is not seen. The US controls the internet's DNS. Laws exist which allow them to basically erase information and arrest anyone they want whatever state secrets are involved.

If you look at the WikiLeaks papers, they are only releasing items marked "confidential" and reveal more minor political misbehavings.  If they were releasing nuclear weapons plans they would have been cut from the internet and droned on the spot. And that should be a "duh." If there is a secret out there, it is only because it was allowed to be out there for other reasons -- regime change, public opinion tactic, etc.

We shouldn't be surprised if the government, through the CIA, were purposely leaking information for political reasons, as well. Is it a coincidence that WikiLeaks dropped information on Clinton at strategic times before the election?
« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 05:49:50 PM by Tom Bishop »

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2019, 05:40:09 PM »
And why tell me to add to the conversation when you then just ignore what I say?
Because the majority of your posts is just getting mad at the concept of helping develop an argument rather than, y'know, actually developing an argument. I'm ignoring what you say because I do not give a flying thork about your opinion of me and that's pretty much all you've contributed, and would much rather you actually post something vaguely relevant to the thread rather than let your usual bitterness rule. You're just ranting about the compendium rather than actually addressing what was said about motivation, extent of the conspiracy... and anything remotely connected to the OP. You'd rather change the topic to issues with FET in general, cue 'mountains of other evidence of Earth being round,' than ever say anything even vaguely interesting or new.
If you don't want to debate the conspiracy, keep out of a thread about the conspiracy. If you're too lazy to do anything except post the empty 'that's already been refuted!' then go start your own compendium so you have something easy to refer back to rather than being a hypocrite and happily defending such undeveloped threads as this just so long as FEers are the ones that need to deal with it.

So for the love of god, unless you are going to provide something more substantial than 'simply doesn't work' and straw men, just go away and stop actively getting in the way of discussion. Soem of us are actually interested in reading what people have to say.

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2019, 06:00:45 PM »
We already have examples of the ability of the US to keep information from the public.
No we don't.
If we did have that information it shows that they weren't able to keep the information from the public.
What we do have is examples of their inability to keep the information from the public, with information they try to keep from the public eventually getting out.

Hundreds of thousands of engineers worked on nuclear weapons.
You mean working on "some project" that they had little idea of.
That is quite different to rockets, were they do know about how it all goes together.

Even if there was a leak, it would be dealt with. There aren't any US state secrets on the internet. Top secret things are not found. If there were a case of someone telling a state secret, it would be erased from the internet, legally.
Good job showing you don't understand how the internet works.
They can't just magically erase things.
Plenty of information has gotten out that they can't erase.
Blocking access to it will just result in people circumventing the blocks.

Also, if that was the case, then how do places like this exist?

The US controls the internet's DNS.
No it doesn't. No more so than any other country.
You can use whatever DNS server you want, and unless the US has control over that, the don't have control over your DNS queries.

If they were releasing nuclear weapons plans they would have been cut from the internet and droned on the spot.
Or, maybe they just are just releasing information they feel the public should know, and there is no value in releasing how to make nuclear weapons to the public.

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2019, 06:19:03 PM »
Does the US have the will and ability to hide sensitive nuclear weapons information from the engineers working on it, and does the US have the ability to censure news agencies and ISPs from distributing nuclear weapons plans?

Yes or No?

The answer is "yes" and tells us everything we need to know.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 06:24:40 PM by Tom Bishop »

« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2019, 06:20:18 PM »
Because the majority of your posts is just getting mad at the concept of helping develop an argument rather than
No it isn't.
The only part close to "getting mad" is objecting to you posting the same refuted nonsense as if it helps in any way.
You aren't helping develop an argument.

Meanwhile, I have actually contributed by pointing out why your already refuted nonsense doesn't help.

If you cared about developing an argument your repository posts wouldn't just continue the FE side. They would also contain what is wrong with it.

If you didn't care you wouldn't be responding to me at all.
You ignore what I say, because you don't have a rational response that makes you look good.

If you don't want to debate the conspiracy, keep out of a thread about the conspiracy.
Follow your own advice.
I have provided information relevant to the conspiracy, which again, would not just involve NASA and space.
And no, me pointing out that the conspiracy needs to extend to more than just NASA and space is not off topic as it is directly related to the conspiracy, even if the OP didn't mention it.

Meanwhile, you just put in no effort to post a link to already refuted nonsense, and then just spent the rest of your posts insulting me.
Literally the only thing you have provided which in any way contributes to the thread is that one link and the baseless claim that the conspiracy wouldn't need coordination among countries.

You sure seem to like complaining about what you are doing a lot.

Now, care to actually address the points I have made, or do you want to just continue insulting me?

Here they are again:
There is no motivation to fake it, as there is no profit to be gained and the political risks would be far too great.

The weak conspiracy involving only space travel simply doesn't work due to the mountains of other evidence of Earth being round. And no "honest mistakes" wouldn't cut it. There are so many other areas involved that would need to be in on the conspiracy, such as those installing satellite dishes, shipping companies, airlines, and so on, and it would require mutual cooperation as I have already shown.

Except when the different countries cooperate with each other such as one country launching a satellite which another country then directly communicates with.
How would that work without coordination among the countries?

If you are willing to start putting in effort and beginning to attempt to address these issues I will put in more work.

If you need me to link to were it has been used before I can do that to. All it takes is searching for the link.
For example:
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=78432.msg2117110#msg2117110
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=72653.msg1980108#msg1980108

« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2019, 06:23:47 PM »
Does the US have the will and ability to hide sensitive nuclear weapons information from the engineers working on it
Only by keeping them in the dark. These days they know what they are working on as that is a far more effective way of doing it.
Also note that this information isn't then released to the public, so that doesn't work for a RE conspiracy.
For example, someone would have to have made the images that are presented to the public as from space, they would see these being presented to the public, and know.

And again, there is a quite strong motivation to make this information about nuclear weapons and keep it secret.
There is no such motivation for faking a RE. The best you have is trolling people.

does the US have the ability to censure news agencies and ISPs from distributing nuclear weapons plans?
Only those in the US, and only if done in an easily view-able format.

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2019, 06:35:10 PM »
Space Tech has been a secret since the Cold War, and allows them to claim to put nukes into orbit to annihilate a country at the drop of a hat. It is essential to the mostly-world peace which has been achieved since WWII. There's the motivation.

Are you sure they can't censure what they want on the internet? This article tells me that they can:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/us-cyber-command-operation-disrupted-internet-access-of-russian-troll-factory-on-day-of-2018-midterms/2019/02/26/1827fc9e-36d6-11e9-af5b-b51b7ff322e9_story.html%3foutputType=amp

National Security U.S. Cyber Command operation disrupted Internet access of Russian troll factory on day of 2018 midterms
By Ellen Nakashima
February 27, 2019 at 8:22 AM EST

The U.S. military blocked Internet access to an infamous Russian entity seeking to sow discord among Americans during the 2018 midterms, several U.S. officials said, a warning that the Kremlin’s operations against the United States are not cost-free.

The strike on the Internet Research Agency in St. Petersburg, a company underwritten by an oligarch close to President Vladi­mir Putin, was part of the first offensive cyber-campaign against Russia designed to thwart attempts to interfere with a U.S. election, the officials said.

“They basically took the IRA offline,” according to one individual familiar with the matter who, like others, spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss classified information. “They shut them down.”
« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 06:39:25 PM by Tom Bishop »

Stash

« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2019, 06:36:26 PM »
Does the US have the will and ability to hide sensitive nuclear weapons information from the engineers working on it, and does the US have the ability to censure news agencies and ISPs from distributing nuclear weapons plans?

Yes or No?

What do nuclear weapons have to do with anything? Sure the government hides stuff. Lots of stuff. But then you get the Pentagon Papers and Snowdens of the world and a ton of stuff spills out. Not to mention that the impossible hoax extends well beyond the US' reach. I don't think the US could censure Pravda if they leaked some US secrets across their front page.
No. That sudden lurch forwards is the atmospheric slosh effect.

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2019, 06:46:43 PM »
Quote from: Stash link=topic=82634.msg2192480#msg by2192480 date=1564882586

Yes or No?

What do nuclear weapons have to do with anything? Sure the government hides stuff. Lots of stuff. But then you get the Pentagon Papers and Snowdens of the world and a ton of stuff spills out. Not to mention that the impossible hoax extends well beyond the US' reach. I don't think the US could censure Pravda if they leaked some US secrets across their front page.

Nixon said that he didn't care about the Pentagon papers because it made his predecessors look bad. The government wrote the Pentagon papers itself as a lessons learned thing. The war was over and there was no need to maintain a secret about the scale of the war and the overthrowing of some countries. It was sonly a secret because it would have embarrassed some people.

There is a difference between secrets that cause embarrassment and one that causes harm to military power.

Is the CIA going to kill people over publishing on the exaggerated scale of a war that is done and over? No.

Is the CIA going to kill people for releasing critical military secrets? Yes.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 07:19:51 PM by Tom Bishop »

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2019, 06:47:31 PM »
Now, care to actually address the points I have made, or do you want to just continue insulting me?
Begging you to stop rambling is not insulting you, it is a basic part of forum etiquette. You haven't made points. I remind you:
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=71053.msg1921467#msg1921467
Which mentions motives, and mentions how and why agencies would interact. You just ignored it, as ever. Stop ranting.
The only 'point' you made that isn't addressed by the most basic overview of the conspiracy is your 'mountains of other evidence of Earth being round' which is nothing to do with the conspiracy argument. Shipping companies, airlines, are not even vaguely related to the OP's claim which, I remind you, is "NASA is not a hoax.  Satellites are real. The images are real." So, again, stop trying to change the subject. If you ever want to have a hope of debating or even swaying anyone's opinion rather than just pushing people further into FET, for the love of god get over your pathological inability to develop arguments.

« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2019, 07:04:32 PM »
Space Tech has been a secret since the Cold War, and allows them to claim to put nukes into orbit to annihilate a country at the drop of a hat. It is essential to the mostly-world peace which has been achieved since WWII. There's the motivation.
Which would only work as motivation if it is real, not fake.

Are you sure they can't censure what they want on the internet? This article tells me that they can:
Yes, I'm sure.
The article linked has no details.
What is likely the case is that they were blocked from accessing particular US sites, which they can do.

This article:
https://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2019/02/report-us-cyber-command-took-russian-trolls-offline-during-midterms/
Which went into more detail includes things along those lines.
For example:
Many of the "misleading" accounts operated by IRA on Twitter and Facebook were shut down in early 2018 as the two companies faced scrutiny from Congress over their role in the alleged Russian election interference of 2016.

Also, taking someone offline for a day is quite different to preventing information from getting out at all.

You haven't made points. I remind you:
Ignoring the points I have made and just linking to the same refuted nonsense isn't helping your case, nor is repeatedly insulting me and pretending you are not.

Here are some links for you:
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=82634.msg2192416#msg2192416
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=82634.msg2192428#msg2192428
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=82634.msg2192452#msg2192452
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=82634.msg2192475#msg2192475

Shipping companies, airlines, are not even vaguely related to the OP's claim
They are directly related to the conspiracy and thus are part of the topic.
It shows it isn't just a case of faking space travel and instead you need a much larger conspiracy with so many involved (from so many different countries) it isn't funny.

If you ever want to have a hope of debating or even swaying anyone's opinion rather than just pushing people further into FET, for the love of god get over your pathological inability to develop arguments.
Good advice, you should try following it some time.
You ignoring arguments doesn't mean the people you are hating on can't develop them.
Maybe you can come up with an argument for RE and present it considering you seem to think every argument ever offered is garbage and horribly flawed and that FE has answers for everything.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2019, 07:09:14 PM »
Ignoring the points I have made
*Directly addressing.
Whatever. I'm beyond done putting up with you. Sure, call that an insult, any accurate description of your behaviour would be.

Stash

« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2019, 07:28:11 PM »

Yes or No?

Nixon said that he didn't care about the Pentagon papers because it made his predecessors look bad. The government wrote the Pentagon papers itself. The war was over and there was no need to maintain a secret about the scale of the war and the overthrowing of some countries.

There is a difference between secrets that cause embarrassment and one that causes harm to military power.

Are the CIA going to kill people over publishing on the exaggerated scale of a war that is done and over? No.

Pentagon papers were leaked in 1971. Paris peace accord was signed in 1973. The war wasn’t over.

The ‘fakery’ of the iss co operated with the Russians you consider a critical military secret the CIA would kill for? Odd bedfellows.

Seems quite different than leaking weapons plans.

I guess that means the cia must be threatening to kill all the other nations if they reveal the fakery of their space programs including China. I didn’t know the CIA was such a global badass with that much sway.

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2019, 07:46:02 PM »

Yes or No?

Nixon said that he didn't care about the Pentagon papers because it made his predecessors look bad. The government wrote the Pentagon papers itself. The war was over and there was no need to maintain a secret about the scale of the war and the overthrowing of some countries.

Are the CIA going to kill people over publishing on the exaggerated scale of a war that is done and over? No.

Pentagon papers were leaked in 1971. Paris peace accord was signed in 1973. The war wasn’t over.

The ‘fakery’ of the iss co operated with the Russians you consider a critical military secret the CIA would kill for? Odd bedfellows.

Seems quite different than leaking weapons plans.

I guess that means the cia must be threatening to kill all the other nations if they reveal the fakery of their space programs including China. I didn’t know the CIA was such a global badass with that much sway.

You are assuming that the other countries don't just go through the same main contractors or their international offshoots for their satellites and space services.

Direct TV didn't develop rocket technology from scratch. They used a space contractor's services.

What makes you think that everyone spent hundreds of billions of of dollars building rocket technologies from scratch like the main countries did in early days of the Cold War?
« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 07:50:28 PM by Tom Bishop »

« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2019, 08:02:09 PM »
*Directly addressing.
You have not directly addressed them at all.

The closest you have come is repeating the same link and then dismissing them as off topic.

Directly addressing them would be going over just what he motive is and how that provides a motive when you don't profit from it and it would be a massive politic risk that would do far more damage than any potential political gain.
It would involve directly addressing how these different international agencies would interact without all being in on the conspiracy and coordinating it together.
It would involve dealing with the other aspects of the conspiracy which extend beyond space travel, including those related to it such as satellite dishes, and those unrelated like flights.

You haven't come close to addressing the points raised.

Direct TV didn't develop rocket technology from scratch. They used a space contractor's services.
Which then needed to send the right signals to a very large region from the right direction so that the dish installers can easily point to the correct satellite.
That requires them to be in on the conspiracy.

What makes you think that everyone spent hundreds of billions of of dollars building rocket technologies from scratch like the main countries did in early days of the Cold War?
No one is suggesting that.

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2019, 08:56:37 PM »
If they can sell services to Direct TV, then they can sell services to France.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2019, 10:15:16 PM »
If they can sell services to Direct TV, then they can sell services to France.
How could Direct Satellite TV services work without satellites?
Could you explain how any land based TV could reach all parts of inland Australia otherwise.
And could you explain why the narrow agle dish antennas must be pointed at a specific spot in the sky to receive the required signal.

Stash

« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2019, 11:21:58 PM »
-Satellites in orbit around hub
-Troposcatter Technology
-Solar Powered Drones
-Balloons

I think the simplest answer to How could Direct Satellite TV services work without satellites? is actually that they wouldn't. They use satellites. There's no need to make up a whole bunch of other proposed solutions when we already have one: Satellites.

kopfverderber

• Globularist
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2019, 11:33:41 PM »
The soviet union was surely part of the conspiracy, after all they launched the first satellite in 1957. The same soviet union that wasn't able to to hide the disaster at Chernobyl, the same corrupt soviet union which collapsed 30 years ago and still not a single leakage of the conspiracy.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 11:42:20 PM by kopfverderber »
You must gather your party before venturing forth

Mikey T.

« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2019, 12:09:16 AM »
-Troposcatter Technology
-Solar Powered Drones
-Balloons

I think the simplest answer to How could Direct Satellite TV services work without satellites? is actually that they wouldn't. They use satellites. There's no need to make up a whole bunch of other proposed solutions when we already have one: Satellites.

Take it from a guy who installed those TV Sat dishes in the states.  DirecTV, Dishnet, etc.  Been there done that, spent several years installing them.  I can tell you without a doubt that only way they can work is with a geostationary satellite.  I've trained many installers too.  I found the easiest way to get an installer to pay attention to what they are doing is by making sure they understand the system and how it actually works.  I had them go through blocking the dish from all angles until they killed the signal with nothing but a piece of cardboard a bit smaller than a piece of 8.5X11 paper.  For the smallest size of dishes, the ones that only pull in signals from one satellite, the signal comes in at around 22 degrees of bounce.  This means that at the center of the dish, the signal doesn't come straight in but comes in from above.  Verified this literally hundreds of times.  I am also an engineer, I understand and have worked with signals and know how they propagate.  There are no serious flat Earth notions that can survive without there being some conspiracytm, I don't care how much you whine and fuss.  Simple everyday people do things that rely on a spherical Earth, like your friendly satellite dish installer.  There are many, but this one I have intimate knowledge of.  It is also super easy to get dish settings that are freely available to the public and do a little math to triangulate the source of the signals.  Ill give you a hint, its in geostationary orbit.  Way too high for a balloon, way too high for a dome reflection(the reflection itself has to be a part of the conspiracy since I would love to see how you make a verifiable line of sight signal reflect from a singular point off a dome that covers the customer area.  The signal also can be measured by, anyone, and see the signal strength as you change locations is 100% in line with the globe model, it doesn't work on a pizza.  Meanwhile, FE can't even get a single model that can describe things we see every day that doesn't contradict another model that you use to explain something else. 
And, queue my post being moved.  Can't challenge anyone to stand behind their assertions here, can't say anything that might hurt the feelings of a flat Earther. 

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2019, 12:50:11 AM »
-Troposcatter Technology
-Solar Powered Drones
-Balloons

Barring the first suggestion, those other technologies already exist and are claimed to perform satellite missions. It is not made up at all.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2019, 12:51:51 AM by Tom Bishop »

Stash

« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2019, 12:52:37 AM »
-Troposcatter Technology
-Solar Powered Drones
-Balloons

Barring the first suggestion, those other technologies already exist and are claimed to perform satellite missions.

Not geostationary Direct TV missions.