Poll

What does it mean to ban a word for somebody that everyone uses freely?

Delusion
0 (0%)
Creating excuse for punishment
0 (0%)
John Davis is reenkarned Hitler
4 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 4

You have banned because you used die word again, BY CONTROLLED OPPOSITION mods

• 8 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage
We all die alone.

As we clearly see that, John Davis the so called admin uses the word of die too. But it does not cause to be get banned. There are thousands of die word have been used so far, but they did not cause to get banned, like John Davis did. But whenever I do, boydster the forum schizophrenic moderator is banning me. this is the meaning of what is made.

I hope all mods and admins die alone.

This has been caused two weeks of ban.

There is no other description but schizophrenia what the moderation team made. otherwise, it means that there is no freedom of opinion.

People borns, lives and dies. All these are natural process. And we use natural words in our lives. I did not used this word as a threatening or an insult. And many insults have been made here, not caused a ban. But now, they have forbid a natural word me to use. What did I do for they do this? Nothing. I just debunked the angry globularists here, they have cried to boydster and he has started a ban process against a flat earth believer just to prove them being a controlled opposition management team.

Otherwise, that that means?

@John;

Is it normal you use a normal word die and nothing as done; but whenever I do it your moderator team is banning me. Are you schizophrenic? Are you maniac? Are you psychopath?
« Last Edit: August 18, 2019, 09:36:29 AM by wise »
boydster the angry globalist being a mod is my red line. During he continues to be mod, others will be ignored till infinity.

boydster

• Brute Squad Support
  • Planar Moderator
  • You keep using that word.
It's not because you used the word "die." It's because you decided to wish death upon other members in the upper boards (first ban), and then upon the forum staff in S&C immediately after I asked you to please not do that (second ban). Please cease and desist wishing death upon forum members and staff. If you really feel you must do so, keep it in AR.
Let me explain this in a way you can understand. What you just wrote sounds exactly like something that a gay rights Portuguese Samurai would write.

NotSoSkeptical

• Scurrilous
Welcome back.
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy

Tom Bishop

• Flat Earth Believer
Bans were necessary because we were afraid that your wishes might come true.

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!

He does have a fog that kills people, so him wishing death is a serious threat.

I am glad he didn't tell me to die.
Quote from: Jura-Glenlivet II
but no, instead, here comes the amalgamation of Ned Flanders, Bono, Ross Geller, Tim Henman, John Snow and fucking Rick Grimesís fucking one eyed son.

Junker

Oh my, how far OP has fallen...

Bullwinkle

• Flat Earth Curator
  • "Umm, WTF ???"
die

(just testing  ;))
RE can never win this argument.
FE can't be disproved.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • Backstage

So, you were afraiding my wishes come true but has enough courage to not afraid of I wish you die after you have banned me, true? Is not there a contradiction here?

Which one do you think is more dangerous if I write something or wish it without writing it? Or, is there a difference?
boydster the angry globalist being a mod is my red line. During he continues to be mod, others will be ignored till infinity.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • V is for Viceroy
Alright then.  I think we've taken this topic as far as it can go here.

Wise, I invite you to wish death upon us mods in Angry Ranting.

Good day to you sir.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget